The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
ilikeoldchangke

Old 08-06-2015, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3889 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My good friend's marriage

I knew in the back of my mind it was a matter of seconds before Walter came over to the men’s toilet.

I did not disable the sensor upon going in, the entire bathroom is flooded with lights. The spill of the lights will be obvious from the entrance.

If Walter had gone through the trouble to open every cubicle in the female toilet, there was nothing stopping him from doing the same in the male one.

There was not much time for me to think and I quickly surveyed my surroundings, desperate for a solution.

The last cubicle we were in does not come with a WC, it’s the old kind of squatting pan where you need to take 2 steps up.

Ella and I were elevated about 20cm off the ground level but if we were to remain there, we could be easily seen through the reflection from the mirrors at the wash basin.

Right at the back where the flush panel was, there’s another ledge. It’s quite wide, at least 30cm by my estimate, definitely enough for someone to stand on.

If I could get Ella up and away from the mirror’s effective reflection range, we might be able to pass off the last cubicle as empty since the mirrors are not that high but that was not enough.

I opened the cubicle door and took a quick look outside the toilet, my eyes desperately scanning for something that could get us out of this fix.

Aside from the cleaner’s stall that’s full of supplies and cleaning equipment, there’s just a string with several towels hanging from it. I recognised them as what the cleaner would usually use to clean the sink and the mirrors.

There was a old t-shirt which belonged to the cleaner and a pair of old slippers.

I started taking off my clothes and gestured for Ella to get up and get onto the ledge.

She did not question me and turned towards the ledge. I would estimate it to be about 1.1m off the squatting pan, not too high, but without a proper foot support, you would need help getting up, especially with the 30cm space, you don’t have much room to work with.

I held Ella by the waist right after I unbuckled my pants and gave her a hoist, I was struck with a flash of navy blue as her short skirt gave a cheerful bounce, flashing her underwear to me.

There was no time to savour my erection as Ella struggled to balance herself on the space about the size of an A4 paper.

She had to squat down diagonally, and I was staring straight at her underwear as she manoeuvred right to the extreme corner of the cubicle, away from the opening swing of the door.

If the door was not open wide enough, there’s a possibility that Walter would not see her.

Ella gave me a frown and a smack on my head when she was me staring at her exposed underwear, gesturing urgently at the door.

I let my pants dropped, leaving only my boxers. Thankfully I was wearing just a plain black one that day, if you don’t pay much attention to it, it might pass off as a pair of running shorts.

I hung all my clothes behind the door and quickly ran out of the last cubicle and into the 2nd one after grabbing one of the towels drying on the string and slipping into the cleaner’s slipper.

2 of the cubicles came with attached shower hose. Sometimes the staff will shower in them especially after a hot afternoon site visit.

I turned the tap on just in time for the water to start splashing and sloshing onto my body and onto the floor when I heard the door to the men’s toilet open.

There was no need for me to put on a free shower show for Walter, I turned off the shower and walked out confidently, pretending to stretch and towel dry my hair with the cleaner’s towel, slapping my wet slipper loudly in the empty toilet.

The Men’s toilet door opened with Walter announcing his entry.

Walter : Ella…. Let’s talk this through..

He turned around the corner and immediately i pretended to get a shock as our eyes met and made use of my speech and drama skills I picked up during school.

James :Woahh !...

I jumped a little and I noticed Walter was a little taken aback too.

I never really interacted with him in office and other than a handshake, it was just a smile and a nod when we pass each other in the pantry.

Not wanting to lose the initiative, I spoke first.

James : Eh.. just now on the way back from my run, I saw you leaving with Ella already… how come still here ??

I continued to towel myself dry in a nonchalant manner as Walter struggled to come up with a reply.

Walter : Oh.. Ella forgot to grab some stuff I think….and she wanted to make her way back on her own so as not to hold me up….. but she left her phone in my car….. I err.. realised it after I was about to drive off ….. so i came up to look for her. ..

James : Oh…ok….

Right after I said ok, I pretended to do a double take and look at Walter again.

James : You…. Are not looking for Ella in the toilet right ? haha… I thought I heard you….

Walter : No la.. haha.

I casually flipped the towel over my left shoulder and started to walk towards Walter and the exit.

I threw a casual joke and asked Walter to consider blackmailing Ella.

James : Aiyah,…. You Monday kotok Ella breakfast, say you find her phone.. haha.

I gave his arm a light nudge with my wet elbow.

James : Eh… include my share…. I help to be your witness, say you came all the way up but cannot find her…. Haha

I gave a cheeky chuckle as I opened the toilet door, as if holding it open for Walter.

He recovered nicely and smiled before replying and stepping out.

Walter : Yah….. extra effort man… ok on. Monday I make her buy us breakfast…. Don’t forget ah… you’re my witness… I came all the way up and no sign of her.

Immediately in my mind I knew how sly this fox could get, using me as an excuse.

This way, he had a perfect witness to say that he could not find Ella when he tried to return her phone.

Even if Ella wanted to accuse him of anything, nothing would stick.

I continued slapping my wet slipper to the office, thankful that I kept a spare set of gym clothes and most important of all, thankful that Walter actually stopped at the lift lobby.

Walter : Ok. See you James… next time we jog together…. Don’t eat breakfast on Monday ya. Haha.

I gave him a wide smile and a thumbs up as I unlocked the office door.

I went into the office and checked to make sure I’m really alone before I striped and change into my spare gym clothes.

I don’t have a change of underwear so i went commando.

Slipping into my spare slippers, I waited a couple of minutes before I peeked out into the corridor and made sure it was clear.

I checked the stairwell and it’s empty, and the lift indicator showed it’s on the ground floor.

I threw my wet underwear into a plastic holder before dumping it into my bag.

Doubling back into the men’s room, I went straight back to the last cubicle, ditching the cleaner’s towel and slipper along the way.

James : Ella ..

There she was still huddled on the ledge.

Ella : James…. I’m having a cramp…

I went over instantly and tried to help her down, but being huddled up on such a small surface area and squatting for such a long time was no mean feat.

Ella could hardly stand up not to mention get off the ledge.

She tried to put one leg down but in a mix of numbness and having a cramp, she just froze.

Ella : James!... i…

I held onto Ella’s waist and carried her down, but she had already lost functions of her leg and she could not even straighten them properly to support herself.

I did not expect that level of dependency especially seeing her leg try to reach for the floor and Ella ended up collapsing under her own weight. I reacted the only way I could, that was to grab her with both hands.

The thing was that the moment I grabbed, I was already holding onto the middle of her ribcage, awfully close to her breast.

It was impossible to get a proper grip as gravity did it’s work, Ella started to slip.

Ella : Arghh.. James… I’m slipping…. … I’m slipping.

I could do nothing as I felt my back slam against the divider as Ella slipped down. As if that was not bad enough, my hands felt the softness of Ella’s breast.

Oh my god, that heavenly feeling of grabbing her love pillows.

An erection followed naturally and before I could even savour the moment, Ella tried to stand but her leg gave way again. The resulting movement causing my clasped hands which was already holding onto her breast to instead flip up her bra cups.

That very 2nd grasp I held onto was a feeling I could not describe.

I don’t want to exaggerate and say I can feel her nipples poking at me but the thin material of her top separating Ella’s exposed breast and my hands might as well not be there.

The firmness, that structural integrity of a nice pair of breast that I’m feeling did nothing to help my already erected dick.

Ella : ARghhh… James !!.. argh.. you !..

James : Stop moving.. !...

The magical moment lasted but a second or 2 but it will remain etched in my mind for a lifetime.
Old 08-06-2015, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3889 / Power: 15
ilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond reputeilikeoldchangke has a reputation beyond repute

I lifted Ella up again, this time round placing my hand under her arms like an adult carrying a baby. It took another 30 seconds or so before Ella could stand properly and she started hitting me on the head.

Ella : ARghh!!!!...

Turning to show me her back, Ella unbuttoned her shirt and started to adjust and put on her bra properly.

I figured she would take a while so I quickly tried to adjust my erection.

How the hell would I know she would turn at the very moment I was trying to adjust and she shriek again in the quiet toilet.

Ella : ARgg.. James ! you sicko !...

I was shock of course and instead of adjusting it properly, I ended up pushing it in a weird angle, almost exposing it.

James : Wah lau… I’m a man also ok…. After all this… it’s natural..

She ignored my comment and adjusted the bearing once more before slipping on her heels.

I packed up and we left the bathroom shortly after.

11.20pm

I was back to my cautious mode as I approach the lobby.

Instead of calling for the lift immediately, I decided to be a little cautious and went to the stairwell. From the mid landing, there’s a window where I can peek out onto the carpark below.

My heart sank when I saw Walter’s car still at the parking lot. I could not make out if he was in the car from where I stood.

I went back to Ella with the bad news.

I needed to leave soon too, if not Walter will probably think why I took so long to change and leave.

I’m sure by now you would probably be thinking why so troublesome ?

Why go through all the trouble ?

Call Don ?

Call police ?

If only things were that simple.

I thought of calling Don, but having an angry husband barge into the scene could hardly solve anything.

There’s the job and career of a few individual at stakes here.

As for the authorities, what can we tell them ?

It’s Ella’s word against his, he touch her leg ?

He tried to be funny ?

He tried to be too friendly ?

Before the investigation can be concluded, a few jobs will probably be lost and ours is a small industry. News travel fast. Bad news travel even faster.

I led Ella to the staircase and i told her to lose her heels again while I took off my slippers.

We reached the ground floor in no time and I waited for a while to see if I could pick up any signs of Walter.

Perhaps his cigarette smoke.

Nothing.

I motioned for Ella to stay inside the stairwell while I put on my slipper and go out normally as I called for a cab.

As I stood at the middle of the drop off point telling the operator my address, my eyes scanned the surrounding for Walter.

He was nowhere to be found.

He’s not by his car.

I could not see him anywhere.

When I had a confirmation on my cab, I hung up and pretended to stretch as I looked around.

Still no sign of Walter.

The lift chimed behind me, and I casually turned around to see a couple of other building occupants file out.

They loitered at the lobby too, presumably having called a cab as well.

It happened that both were girls and they started chatting.

Right at this moment, another door opened by the back to the lift almost too quickly that it gave everyone a scare.

It was opened with strength as well and it gave a loud thud against the wall, causing everyone to jump and turn towards the door.

There he is, at the lobby of the good loading and unloading lift.

He must have thought he heard Ella talking.

Walter gave a sheepish apology and I gave him a questioning look.

James : Eh… why you still here ?

Walter : Oh… nothing… I’m just leaving…

Right at that moment, I saw my cab turning into the compound right as Walter walk pass me.

The 2 ladies thought it was theirs but I casually mentioned that it’s mine.

James : That’s mine. 2231.

Walter turned and gave the lobby another look, catching me talking to the 2 girls before turning his head back towards his car and reaching for his key.

Right before the cab pull up, I ran the 5 steps towards the stairwell and opened the door.

Without a word, I pulled Ella out and directed her towards the cab.

Everything happened so fast that the 2 girls got a shock.

The cab stopped and I opened the door immediately and bundled Ella in. She went in, sat up and almost immediately lie back down.

I had to nudge her to make space for me as I got on.

Closing the door, I told the uncle to go off.

James: Uncle, can go liao.

The cab moved, but I could see Walter’s car move as well.

My heart was thumping when I realised we turned out into the small road after Walter.

Ella by then was already so relieved that she did not realise the situation and she tried to sit up.

Then when the lights turned red in front of us, my heart almost stopped beating.

It’s a 2 lane road.

1 for turning left, 1 for turning right.

Walter took the left lane and the cab took the right.

The cab driver has already let go of the accelerator, letting the cab cruise slowly to the side of Walter’s car.

Thankfully I’m at the left most seat, hopefully I would block any chance of Walter spotting Ella in the cab.

I immediately shouted a warning that caused the cab driver to jump too.

James :Walter’s car is beside us !. Stay down.

Instead of leaning back against the seat, I sat upright and was about to hug the passenger seat so as to block as much of the view as possible when I felt that heavy thud on my lap.

Ella’s head landed on my lap the instance I tried to bring my body close to the passenger seat.

Before I could register what was happening, I felt the silky soft hair of Ella spread all over my naked thigh.

I took a quick look down and I realised that her face was facing my tummy and she immediately push my face upwards, asking me to look ahead.

Time stood still.

It was then I realised exactly how long it took for the light to turn green at that very junction.

The blood flowed freely to my dick.

Without my underwear, I could feel it move and push it’s way out the side of my shorts, barely inches away from Ella’s face.

She must have felt it.

There was no way she could have missed it.

That throbbing warm of my erection.

Ella : James… !.. your..

As my dick pushed centimetres after centimetres to the side, I knew the head was going to come out.

There was no hiding it.

It would be right where Ella’s face would be.

Then it happened.

The very thing that made my Friday night.

Ella’s hand went for it, grabbing my throbbing dick which was about to get exposed.

Her firm grip on my dick sent a shock of electricity down my spine.

Everything happened within like 2-3 seconds. Yet time seemed to slow down.

The firmness of Ella’s hand, desperately holding onto my dick and pushing it away from her face almost gave me an orgasm.

I watched the green man flicker and ticked, the rhythm almost as if it was in sync with the throbbing of my dick.

My manhood seemed to have a life of it’s own, pulsating and getting longer and firmer with every tick of the green man.

As the engine of the old taxi hummed and vibrated, I felt my dick leave the comforts of the fabric and come into contact with Ella’s bare hands.

Just that tiny bit.

But it’s enough.

The past 1 hour had been nothing but exhaustion.

As the light turn green in our favour, the cab started to move off.

I don’t know if it was sheer exhaustion or whatever it is that was going through Ella’s mind, she did not get up from my lap.

She turned away from my tummy and let go of my dick and adjusted herself and found a comfortable position to rest her head on my right thigh, her leg tucked to the back of the passenger seats.

I leaned back onto the seat and I too dozed off.

Till today, I could not believe everything happened within the span of about an hour.

I walked Ella to the lift lobby before I grabbed another cab back. Not a single word was exchanged between us.

I could not remember what time I reached home, but I remember falling asleep thinking about Ella’s hands.
Old 08-06-2015, 12:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1112 / Power: 14
fringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud offringe929 has much to be proud of

Nice.... glad to be able to catch the latest installment before sleep
Old 08-06-2015, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 378 / Power: 10
prataonion is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprataonion is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprataonion is a living Saint! - you won't find betterprataonion is a living Saint! - you won't find better

wow what a steamy story !!!!!!!!!!

will be camping here
Old 08-06-2015, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 10
iJiakSimi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS well done !!!!!!
can't wait for next update
Old 08-06-2015, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 10
Phython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPhython1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

nice reading...keep posting TS keep up the good works
Old 08-06-2015, 01:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 10
HarryPorter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phython1 View Post
nice reading...keep posting TS keep up the good works
agree !!!! one of the best writers in sbf
Old 08-06-2015, 04:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 10
Crummer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very well written bro
Old 08-06-2015, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 14
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

SHIT!!! Didn't notice this for more than 1 week!!!! BOOKMARKED!!!!
Old 08-06-2015, 07:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3708 / Power: 19
scooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond reputescooby1 has a reputation beyond repute

nice story bro.... keep it coming .. like the flow ...like the build up..

thanks you bro for the story

next upped :
Last up :
Old 08-06-2015, 02:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Princealex deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome bro keep it cumming, awaiting your post everyday
Old 08-06-2015, 02:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
CityHunter789 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro ILOCK,

Just log in in time to read another great story of your's. Cheers.

Btw, still waiting for your update for the Ma Xiao Ling story.
Old 08-06-2015, 03:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 10
NotHappyGoCR is one of the Best!NotHappyGoCR is one of the Best!NotHappyGoCR is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityHunter789 View Post
Bro ILOCK,

Just log in in time to read another great story of your's. Cheers.

Btw, still waiting for your update for the Ma Xiao Ling story.
TS got another story? must follow
Old 08-06-2015, 03:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 23
lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!lionox is one of the Best!
Thumbs up Re: My good friend's marriage

Another fantastic story by brother ilikeOldChangKe!! Sorry can't up you. No power.
Old 08-06-2015, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
VictorPharoah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Setup camp here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1