The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-10-2016, 03:55 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2405 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbes View Post
Was tempted to try her earlier and texted her. Her rates are on the high side and she operates out of a shop, not private premises. Not really keen to pay that much for shop massage, so skipped her. Not too sure if she has changed her MO so interested parties better text to clarify.

Cheers
She used to work from home, but some idiot posted up her address.

Heard her rates are a bit high but not to the extent of FL Dome L.

Last edited by Keima; 31-10-2016 at 10:44 PM.
Old 31-10-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 12
arbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samsterarbalest is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Had a chance to visit Aini a few days ago. Have to say that she is overrated and at $120, bros should really reconsider where their hard earned money go to.

To start things off, getting to her place is easy but somehow there is a feeling of not so safe because while she takes precautions certain expects of her place is a bit too open. My rating on accommodation is about 7/10. Passable.

Seeing her face to face she looks pretty similar to our Singapore Jayley Woo so if you like that sort of look surely you will find pretty. But for me, maybe I am a little jaded and prefer a bit of a more womanly feel. Her body is a SYT body so plus points there but not sure if her tits are enhanced. I feel it may be slightly enhanced. Pussy is nicely trimmed so a good turn on for me. So look plus bod I will give 8/10

Massage is passable. Can tell she learn before but not sure if it is expert level. 7/10

Sensual I took 2 shots so likely one she will get you off in the shower while bathing with you (but i can tahan so we went back to the bed for the first shot ) 2nd shot, happened after massage. Her GFE was lacking I feel. Maybe cos I am different generation and cannot click with her. Feel at times she was also quite commercial. Not that it is a bad thing because I could feel professionalism from her just not real girlfriend feeling. Poor girl maybe jaded doing this line for too long. 6/10

RTF: Not for $120.
Old 31-10-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 9
kaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkaisiong is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I had the chance to book Mint
Probably the same as those rubbish MPs where the PRCs press around your back and ask you to turn over in 5 minutes.
My first HJ was done well however the second shot was super rushed which I do not understand why when there was 16 minutes to go.
Eventually she got rather impatient which I think is not professional.
Out of her unit in 53 minutes and no RTM for me.
Bro Not trying to side her & agree that massage is not her forte. But unless ml dun have back to back booking (which is rare esp for Ang pai) out of her unit within 53 min is kind of reaonable, no??
Old 31-10-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 11
h3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud ofh3ll0 has much to be proud of

I noticed that sgfoxy monaco and barcelona has the same number..so who is who if I text the number?
Old 31-10-2016, 06:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!Zena is one of the Best!

Hi all, been awhile since i post anything, seem pointless to me cause post real massage experience by myself also kena by OKT to be honest how can all massage ladies be good in my opinion but anyway still got some bros who post here thus I am gonna post again hopefully it will benefit some bros that are gonna chong the massage ladies^^ peace out bros YOLO.

(Disclaimer experience with the massage ladies may varies)
(All the massage ladies i been going for massage over the past few months haha^^)

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-ling-massage-hj/
Name: Xiao Ling
Looks: 6/10 MILF
Body: 7/10
Boobs: 7/10 Nice size and nice erected nipples
Massage: 8/10 GOOD
HDLY: 8/10
BM: 8/10 ^^
HJ: 8/10 lots of teasing and no rush good service attitude
Damage: $130 for 90min
RTM: Depends lots of ML in the market

http://sgbeautycastle.com/su-fei-massage-hj-jg-expert/
Name: Su Fei
Looks: 6/10 MILF (long Hair)
Body: 7/10 (got tattoo)
Boobs: 8/10 Nice size and nice erected nipples
Massage: 9/10 GOOD
HDLY: N.A
BM: N.A
HJ: 7/10 Ok standard nothing to wow about
Damage: $120 for 90min
RTM: Depends lots of ML in the market

http://sgbeautycastle.com/ping-ping-massage-hj-bbbj/
Name: Ping Ping
Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: 8/10 (Enhanced)
Massage: 8.5/10 GOOD
HDLY: 8/10
BM: 8/10
HJ: 8/10
B/F:8/10
BBBJ: Did not try(she got cigarettes breath smell)
RTM: Yes session was relax and enjoyable

http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-xuan-...e-hj-bbbj-cim/
Name: Xiao Xuan
Looks: 8/10 (SYT)
Body: 9/10 (Slim and pretty)
Boobs: 9/10 (Real Juggs)
Massage: 7/10 ok only
B/F:N.A
BBBJ: Did not try (no feeling that day)
Damage: $100 for 60min
RTM: Maybe session was relax and enjoyable

http://sgbeautycastle.com/la-la-mass...cal-treatment/
Name: LA LA
Looks: 5/10
Body: 4/10
Boobs: 5/10
Massage: 5/10
HJ: 5/10
BBBJ: N.A
RTM: NO

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1722&jdfwkey=l18vc1
Name: Ke Ke
Looks: 8/10 (Cute SYT)
Boobs: 5/10 (Enhanced)
Massage: 5/10 (Don't waste your time she is doing FJ)
HJ: 5/10 (just Jerk you off)
Damage: $100 for 60min (FFS i stayed only 15min only)
RTM: NO don't waste your time (she don't have the mood to massage you if you are not there for the FJ)

http://www.$$$$$$.com/girl.php?id=1689
Name: Qing Er
Boobs: 7/10
Massage: 6/10 (Ok la~)
RTM: No (nothing to wow about)

http://sglonelyguy.com/sandy-massage/
Name: Sandy
Boobs: 5/10 (not for boobs lover)
Massage: 6/10 (Ok la~)
RTM: Don't think so too many ladies in the market

http://sglonelyguy.com/ya-ting-massage/
Name: Ya ting
Looks: 8/10 (Skin are white, slightly closer to the milf age but still chio)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (Boobs pretty haha)
Massage: 8/10 (good~)
HJ: 8/10 (Take her time and let you fondle her boobs)
RTM: Yes (She looks nice and it grows on you)

Bros have fun in massage^^ thanks for taking your time to read my personal FR. Cheers
(Disclaimer experience with the massage ladies may varies)
Old 31-10-2016, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7572 / Power: 10
jaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond reputejaydenboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
I noticed that sgfoxy monaco and barcelona has the same number..so who is who if I text the number?
Just indicate whom you want to book.
Old 31-10-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 328 / Power: 14
DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!DanChin76 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by h3ll0 View Post
in case you have not realise... Liverpool also same number.
just call and arrange.

btw. there is also Swansea and Everton.
Old 31-10-2016, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 219 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1292 / Power: 9
JasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud ofJasonJG has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperateman123 View Post
If it is true that he is lying then...
Such an idiot! Tell lies and sabotage the girl... please get the ML to spread his phone number around so that others would not get disease from him!
Although it's been clarified that 3umbrellas was lying and had falsely posted that he contracted STD from her, the fact is her business had been very badly affected. She only had two customers yesterday and up till 3 pm today, one customer. Damn jialat.
Old 31-10-2016, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 39 Post(s)
Quoted: 1021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1963 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by seqing View Post
Leanne: Make up for the lack of the above with less restraints. More playability.
She probably decided to let go a bit then...

One of my past sessions with her when I was roaming outside her panties; she decided that she could read my mind or it was just her standard disclaimer:"手不可以伸进去..."

Super spoil mood...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zena View Post
http://sgbeautycastle.com/xiao-xuan-...e-hj-bbbj-cim/
Name: Xiao Xuan
Looks: 8/10 (SYT)
Body: 9/10 (Slim and pretty)
Boobs: 9/10 (Real Juggs)
Massage: 7/10 ok only
BBBJ: Did not try (no feeling that day)
RTM: Maybe session was relax and enjoyable
This one looks quite interesting... abit of concern on the listed age though.... and available services seem to imply quite hardcore...

Cathy, Mango, Rabbit
Old 31-10-2016, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Bro Not trying to side her & agree that massage is not her forte. But unless ml dun have back to back booking (which is rare esp for Ang pai) out of her unit within 53 min is kind of reaonable, no??
i think give her credit since she did make the 1st HJ satisfactory, the remaining she may be slight tired depending on the timing you went. They are human after all.
Old 31-10-2016, 07:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 14
8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8195 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
I had the chance to book Mint.
Clearly she does not require a MR but my experience was nothing great so read if you want.
She is friendly and does a nice wash down once I entered her unit.
Unfortunately her massage is horrible.
Probably the same as those rubbish MPs where the PRCs press around your back and ask you to turn over in 5 minutes.
My first HJ was done well however the second shot was super rushed which I do not understand why when there was 16 minutes to go.
Eventually she got rather impatient which I think is not professional.
Out of her unit in 53 minutes and no RTM for me.
I RTM Mint few times already , every times still very enjoy the session with her , her GFE and teasing more strong

her massage is not those professional but this is not her forte and i feel her massage is not bad , but this is not my main course there

as for total time 53mins done out from her unit , i feel the time is very reasonable , i believe most bros visit her also will be out probably around 50 to 55 mins as she have to take next customers

hope you can understand
Old 31-10-2016, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 11
SnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond reputeSnowLeopards has a reputation beyond repute

Some whores should be marketed as a FL instead of ML because they are do not know what a massage is.

Pierre.

Watch this space for updates on how you can zap Johnbass.
Old 31-10-2016, 08:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8048 / Power: 11
NZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond reputeNZKiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
i think give her credit since she did make the 1st HJ satisfactory, the remaining she may be slight tired depending on the timing you went. They are human after all.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8195 View Post
I RTM Mint few times already , every times still very enjoy the session with her , her GFE and teasing more strong

her massage is not those professional but this is not her forte and i feel her massage is not bad , but this is not my main course there

as for total time 53mins done out from her unit , i feel the time is very reasonable , i believe most bros visit her also will be out probably around 50 to 55 mins as she have to take next customers

hope you can understand
Do not worry lah, guys. One not-so-good MR won't affect her business. One of you already said she is a human after all, she won't be able to maintain the same high standard all the time.
Old 31-10-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 8
TheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to beholdTheMentalist is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She probably decided to let go a bit then...

One of my past sessions with her when I was roaming outside her panties; she decided that she could read my mind or it was just her standard disclaimer:"手不可以伸进去..."

Super spoil mood...
How about your other sessions with Leanne? Better roaming?

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
This one looks quite interesting... abit of concern on the listed age though.... and available services seem to imply quite hardcore...
Saw this ad, not sure still available or not: http://www.$$$$.com/?product-844.html
Old 31-10-2016, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
Some whores should be marketed as a FL instead of ML because they are do not know what a massage is.

Pierre.
Haha....that applies to about 90% of the ladies who are advertised as MLs in this forum

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1