The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2017, 10:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1125 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Huh??? Need to specially know how to handle them meh??? same same like any other cuntries customs leh Just give flight lumbar, chop passport and go nia nia mah, maybe sometimes they will ask stoopid redundant questions like got visa or not, which I can never understand why they ask that when they are holding a Sinkie passport in their hands

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
no lah...andy lau worst looking now...so old...

any custom officer hv the rite to ask any questions...we can reply honestly providing right answers...all sinkees working in the VSIP hv work visa...so dun assume...these officers are not stoopid...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 11-01-2017, 10:05 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post

does anyone know vietjet still play that I love Vietnam song on their flights?
ha...vietjet play any songs...up to the cabin crew to like what genre...xmas play xmas carol...TET play cny songs....hari raya play no songs...

Old 11-01-2017, 10:06 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro H88, can ask them to recommend me?
u don't need la..always have ready steady supply..
I stop and need to re-start engine soon...vroom vb!!!
looks like indon cewek not your dish...kept missing the pho dishes...

btw you need no recommendation...just only to get there...

Old 11-01-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Why??? Whats wrong with sitting in an indecent sports bar in HCM that'll show live telecast of NFL Superbowl, 2017, on February 6?

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Quote:
indecent bars got problem of course.
which ball u want to focus on???
problem with indecent bars = closed around 3 to 4am...time for NFL playoff....you see that...

Old 11-01-2017, 01:58 PM
Samster

Vietnam’s Internet speed sluggish following multiple cable problems

TUOI TRE NEWS
UPDATED : 01/11/2017 09:54 GMT + 7

Internet speed in Vietnam has been hampered following a series of problems along three separate submarine cable systems of the country.

The Intra Asia (IA) cable network was broken on Tuesday morning, compromising services provided by Interne t operators in Vietnam, especially Viettel, the state-owned enterprise managed by the Ministry of National Defense, which is heavily reliant on this system.

The IA underwater cable system was launched in late 2009, connecting Singapore, Vietnam, the Philippines, Hong Kong and Japan.

Prior to the incident, a power loss was recorded along a section of the Asia America Gateway (AAG) cable off the southern beach city of Vung Tau on Sunday while leakage also occurred along the Asia- Pacific Gateway (APG) in Singapore.

The AAG is a 20,000-kilometer-long underwater communications cable, connecting Southeast Asia with the U.S. mainland across the Pacific Ocean via Guam and Hawaii.

The APG links 8 countries and regions in the Asia-Pacific, namely Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Mainland China, Japan, and South Korea.

Internet speed in Vietnam was significantly impacted by the series of incidents as many users reported sluggish speed, especially when trying to connect using foreign servers.

Speaking with Tuoi Tre (Youth) newspaper, representatives from local service providers said the problem would not last long thanks to back-up connections.

Accordingly, VNPT-VinaPhone redirected its traffic to the China-Southeast Asia Terrain Cable System (CSC), and the SMW3 (Southeast Asia - Middle East - Western Europe 3).

A representative from Viettel also said that the firm had utilized its back-up systems as soon as the problem along the IA network was detecte

Old 11-01-2017, 02:00 PM
Samster

VietJet revives plans for overseas listing

REUTERS
UPDATED : 01/11/2017 08:12 GMT + 7

Vietnamese budget carrier VietJet has revived plans for an overseas listing after a domestic IPO last month that gave it a value of $1.2 billion.

Vietnam's only privately owned airline may consider listing on either the Singapore, Hong Kong or Tokyo bourses, CEO Nguyen Thi Phuong Thao, the nation's first female billionaire, told Reuters in an interview on Tuesday.

"VietJet hopes to become Vietnam's first company to successfully go to the international capital market," Thao, who founded the airline in 2007, said.

The airline had earlier planned an overseas listing by early last year, but reports said the plan was put on ice. Thao did not cite a timeline for the listing.

Singapore sovereign wealth fund GIC and a Morgan Stanley investment fund are among 26 foreign investors who have bought a combined 24 percent stake in VietJet in recent placements, Thao said. The carrier's shares will start trading in the domestic market in February.

Investors have sought exposure to an airline that is expected to own the biggest share of the domestic market this year, amid strong air travel growth in the Southeast Asian nation.

The firm, which is expanding its international routes, has the financial backing it needs to finance the country's biggest ever aircraft order from both Airbus and Boeing, Thao said.

It announced in May last year that it had ordered 100 Boeing 737 MAX 200 jets - worth $11.3 billion at list prices - and months later placed a $2.4 billion order with Airbus for 20 A321s.

VietJet currently operates about 60 routes both locally and internationally, and expects to have a fleet of 200 aircraft by 2023, Thao said.

The CAPA Centre for Aviation has said that VietJet commands 40 percent of Vietnam's domestic market and it will likely surpass Vietnam Airlines HVN.HNO this year as the country's biggest domestic carrier.

VietJet's net profit is expected to climb 30 percent in 2017, after its bottomline almost doubled over the past 12 months, Thao said. It had debt of 5 trillion dong ($221.53 million) as of end-September.

Old 11-01-2017, 02:01 PM
Samster

Samsung Display plans to invest another $2.5 billion in Vietnam: Yonhap

REUTERS
UPDATED : 01/11/2017 08:11 GMT + 7

Samsung Electronics Co Ltd's display panel subsidiary plans to invest another 3 trillion won ($2.51 billion) in Vietnam to boost capacity, South Korea's Yonhap News Agency reported on Tuesday, citing unnamed sources.

Samsung Display is in talks with Vietnamese authorities about the additional investment, Yonhap reported without elaborating further.

A Samsung Display spokeswoman declined to comment on the Yonhap report.

A person familiar with the matter told Reuters separately on Tuesday the South Korean panel maker is considering additional investment in Vietnam but did not comment further including on how much the company plans to spend.

Vietnam is a major smartphone manufacturing base for Samsung Electronics and its subsidiaries, which have already invested billions of dollars in the country.

Old 12-01-2017, 08:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 272 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
too bad la..they don't have freq fluyer or loyalty program..haha
or else u and bro H88 sure win la.
haha...

does anyone know vietjet still play that I love Vietnam song on their flights?

Their membership program quite pathetic with not much perks at least Airasia have some form of frequent flyer points for redemption

Why leh??? You take their flights just because you liked this song???

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-01-2017, 08:15 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro H88, can ask them to recommend me?
u don't need la..always have ready steady supply..
I stop and need to re-start engine soon...vroom vb!!!

I have been travelling to Wetnam since 1990 and yet custom officers offering to introduce GFs to me have never happened to me before huhuhuhu confirmed I need to go for plastic surgeries liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-01-2017, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
indecent bars got problem of course.
which ball u want to focus on???

You know me so long liao I have fetishes for balls meh??? whether its half ball or full balls you should know my fav is preferably airplane landing strips with a slight hump

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-01-2017, 08:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
they cannot see you but you can see them...they can see who watching or send love or like or comments...

I dun need to pay but think you as SGM must pay...

Yalor I Silly Geeky Man must pay...... you Transcended Being confirmed chop signed guaranteed no need to pay......

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-01-2017, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
so I have title DBK...

Correction its the one & only DBKTB

Cheerios.,.....SS08 ^_^
Old 12-01-2017, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
no lah...andy lau worst looking now...so old..

any custom officer hv the rite to ask any questions...we can reply honestly providing right answers...all sinkees working in the VSIP hv work visa...so dun assume...these officers are not stoopid...

You win liao lor Andy Lau also hiam..............^_^

Haiz you missed the whole point entirely saying "any custom officer hv the rite to ask any questions" is the same as saying "any newbies have the right to ask any questions" in this open forum but most of us still gets frustrated by it right???

To simplify my point, imagine you try to enter a big Shopping Centre and suddenly the security guard ask you for an Entry Permit the point is simple, Sinkies do not need a visa (regardless of what form, work or whatever) to enter Wetnam due to our Asean pact so why the need to ask for it since it is not even required in the first place??? so to borrow your own words "so dun assume"

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 12-01-2017, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
problem with indecent bars = closed around 3 to 4am...time for NFL playoff....you see that...

Alamak whether decent or indecent also close around that time leh

Lucky I am not a football fan so never had any interests in that.....

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 12-01-2017, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
I have been travelling to Wetnam since 1990 and yet custom officers offering to introduce GFs to me have never happened to me before huhuhuhu confirmed I need to go for plastic surgeries liao

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Well this you cannot complain becos of your mindset been negative about wet nam custom officers...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1