The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 12-10-2017, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 14
kans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkans is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

woah, so noisy here, I guess it's time to add some of the self-proclaimed senior bros to ignore list
Old 12-10-2017, 12:14 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Re: Busty Baby Elephants

Quote:
Originally Posted by itguy07 View Post
tsome stables write "busty" while the really mean "Baby Elephant"
some stables write C boobs for A boobs

some of us like big boobs
some of us like not so big boobs
some uf us like smaller boobs

some of us like slim girls
some of us like not so slim girls
some of us like BBW girls

and let us forget about the age
all too ofent it is like going to a fancy restaurant
age + +

dear OKT, please give honest stats of the girls
giving fake stats confuses the punters and in the end it hurts your business

Bro, can understand how u feel. Bobian, each and everyone of us has different taste and standard. And since none of us really wear a bra (I suppose), guess we can't really gauge the cup size accurately.

So, nowadays I only refer to FR selectively... I will only rely on those who wrote FRs on ladies that I have also bonked before and verified that we have the same standard.

Cheer up man!
Old 12-10-2017, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
weirdo_965 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR on Moon from Sexsense

Looks: Similar to photos provided
Boobs: Amazing C cups, nice nipples too.
Body: Toned and curvy. Really tight cute ass.
Shower: Standard
BBBJ: Puts in effort and switches it up with different techniques.
FJ: Excellent, accommodating to your likes. And really "becomes one" with you when you're thrusting. Likes to make out when she's feeling it.
GFE: Really sweet girl, we talked and laughed a lot. A gem!
Overall: 9/10

She's only left with a few days, otherwise would definitely RTF. Plus points, she definitely loves to cum when you finger her. Really enjoyed myself. Thanks OKT.
Old 12-10-2017, 12:34 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Also add me 2 cents worth of comment.

Actually I dun really care if bro KOC88 or other bros can speak Thai really so well or not. If I am really disturb by it, I will just go and learn Thai too since got so many slim Syt teachers ard and are more than willing to teach me their native language. Lol... As long as u willing to learn, many ladies are willing to teach u.

Some ladies like handsome boys, some may like experienced man. I can't change my real age but i can change my personality and be more young at heart.

Some ladies like it wild while some are more demure. For those shy shy ones, I just be more gentle to them. I even massage the ladies for a short while.

My conclusion is that there are many ways to break ice. And each of us has ur own way / skill / exp to break it. Just treat them with respect and with courtesy, think most of the gals will appreciate that. So no need to compare between one and another. Pay money to enjoy, why stress urself leh??? Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
Hi Bro reddevil888, I know ur ques r directed towards Bro KOC88 but hope u dun mind I kaypo abit & offer my opinion. I think Bro KOC88 is a specimen la, which many of us wld be envy of . But back to ur ques, I personally think it's Yes/No.

Yes, it's easier to break the ice wif the FL cos after all, if u look @ it, it's something like a super speed dating (wif guaranteed happy endings). U & her r meeting each other for the 1st time, so a lil communication will make alotta diff. Unless u r a Daniel Henney or 王力宏 lookalike, else I really dunno how much of sign languages or 鸡同鸭讲 can help u in ur cause. No, becos personally, I think it really depends on the FLs attitude 1 la. I can speak conversational Thais & can understand them more than 1/2 time, but I dun feel that I hav that much advantages than normal Bros who can't speak Thais. Maybe I dun hav enuff BFEs like Bro KOC88 la, that's y I think end if the day, the FL will see who benefit her more & will incline to be nicer to Bros whom they feel will potentially RTF them more often.

... ...

Okok, talk too much liao, as usual Pardon my idle babbling folks & once again very sorry if I offend or irritate anybody here. Happy Chionging, Cheers
Old 12-10-2017, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 17
lawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of lightlawla is a glorious beacon of light

Any good tarma to recommend?
Old 12-10-2017, 02:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
newsensationsss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I was browsing through all the FRs yesterday and I spotted Polly from Club Poseidon. One look and I was turned on. Immediately texted OKT after my morning workout and secured a lunch-time session with her. Location wasn’t too hard to find and I arrived on the dot. Knocked on the door and this pretty girl answered, it was Polly herself. She led me into the room. I wasted no time in removing my clothes and even cheekily removed her tight black dress and lingerie. My eyes were fixed on her. Her boobs were not the biggest I’ve come across but they fitted her frame well in my opinion. Pussy was trimmed but not shaved (a little prickly to the touch). She wrapped me in a bath towel and we both proceeded to have a quick shower. The teasing had already begun with Polly sensually washing me from head to toe with her entire body, it felt very good. She even squat down and gave me a HJ from behind. I returned the favour and washed her thoroughly to the best of my ability, sneaking every opportunity to cup my hands around her boobs and caress her pussy with shower soap. We dried ourselves and went back into the room.

We started with some foreplay with Polly lying on her back and me slowly kissing and stroking her erogenous zones. With some lube on my fingers, I slowly slipped my index and middle finger into her pussy, damn was she tight. With each penetration, I gradually increased my force and speed, I could feel her pussy juices building up and her pussy walls tightening. I started stroking her clit at the same time and all of a sudden, she began arching her body forward/towards me. She grabbed onto my hair hard. Her moans were getting louder. Polly was cumming faster than I expected. I decided to slip one more finger in her and with the similar hook and thrust motion, her body started shaking vigorously. I pulled out all three of my fingers at the same time and she squirted instantly. Amazing. I fingered her 2 more times and both leading to her climaxing in similar fashion. Her pussy had no smell whatsoever so I decided to go down and give her a good painting. We changed to 69 with her being on top, man was she dripping wet. Her BBBJ skills were not too bad, taking my dick all the way in. I had to really control myself from cumming.

She took out a condom and placed it over my dick using her mouth. I began pounding her in missionary position, licking her nipples and sensually kissing her neck and ear lobes. Her moans were pleasure to my ears. We switched over to doggy position, her ass was propped up high and her back lowered down to the bed, just perfect for my dick to penetrate her. I could feel her warm pussy walls as my dick went in.

Continued...
Old 12-10-2017, 02:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
newsensationsss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Continued...

With my dick still in her, I climbed over her, grabbed both her boobs and began fucking in the bulldog position. My back was starting to hurt so I told her we switched to cowgirl position. She started riding me hard, I pulled her in towards me and wrapped my arms around her body. Within a few minutes, I blew my load. It felt really good. I gave her a few light kisses to show my appreciation and affection. Polly got up and cleaned me up. Her face was all red and so was mine. Sensing that I was a bit tired, she gave me a good 10min massage from neck to toe, not the strongest of massages but it was the thought that counted, very loving of her. I must add, never once did Polly look at her phone during this rest interval.

After massaging me, she bent down and gave me a good BJ, her fingers (which had some lube on) stroking the sensitive butt crack region. I was super hard at this point. Told her I wanted to fuck her once more and she obediently placed a new condom on my dick. She got on top of me with her back facing me (reverse-cowgirl). I placed my hands on her ass and gave her a few light spanks, she began riding me till I came. She took out my condom, cleaned my dick and we proceeded to wash up. I dried myself and gave her a quick massage before passing her the fees. I walked out of her room exhausted by definitely satisfied. Told her that I’ll be back for more. Polly is a very hard-working gal, and she certainly deserves this FR!

Looks: 9/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10
Pussy: 9/10
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10
GFE: 8/10 (She understands simple English)
RTF: 100% Yes
Old 12-10-2017, 07:05 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
You should know about it? inside wechat have OKTs and operators also. you can keep them too! 来收起来,做纪念。

YMMV ok. Maybe those guys in wechat are lying and bad guys. 我们都是坏人。只有你是好人。Nvm. You best you win. We all are bad. 天下的白鹅一样白。我是乌鸦我最黑。

U got so much time for them??? Lol!!!!
Birds of the same feathers do flock together after all.
No la if i want to keep those idiots' comments as mementoes i wouldnt have exited from there. Anyway with a bigger joke like u around here it is much much better WOR
They can be or might be OKTs, runners or whatever the hell they want to be...just continue to suck thumb or each other for all i care. 252 only arrrr i left it was 252 till now also 252 is it???
Again 252 members still cannot compare to your one man gang FNF GROUP WOR lol.......
How about "exposing" me on a daily basis and flood here with ALL THEIR COMMENTS instead of being selective na??? I am sure you are "highly praised n regarded" in there WOR lol.
There should be a Hungree Panda joker in there who once mentioned about "infiltration"...i think he is on the same level of idiocy as Markygal laaaa...any tom, dick n harry can stroll in that group at will. That kind of intelligence is supremely LOW. Markgal if u hear me...all OKTs are present in your tight security group laaaa...careful WOR.
Thanks for the info Mr Know It, i am so crushed and upset now by your CSI WOR...do provide all comments n dont half half WOR!!!
Oh that group, they still sound like a broken cassette player...repeating the same grievances over n over again...exactly like u WOR lol!!!
To wechat dome 1 grp....i am here u are there. I was there to speak up i invite you all to come out here.
That challenge i issued to Markgal many times i issue it again. Chit chat thread ai mai??? Lai laaaaaaaaaa lol.
I might not be a good guy or even a bad one but confidently with U around...i cant be that bad WOR lol.
Nahhh i prefer yesterday's memento more since from what i last know...SENIOR is also a member there lor muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
Later when i am free...i shall stroll back into that idiots' grp laaaaaa....just to entertain felixang, markygal, panda and the ultimate idiot Ah Lun ok??? See u there na...KOC88 is gonna to "infiltrate" soon������

Last edited by KOC88; 12-10-2017 at 07:34 AM.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:28 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
dexter11 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
FR for Anna

FR for ANA of RollyPolly at 6pm yesterday

It is just down the road from my workplace. Near the famous Tulang soup area. Tip for bros, do not take the first lift near the staircase to go up. Go for the other 2.

Room: 9/10
First blood! Of course super neat and clean!

Look: 8.5/10
She is quite Tan, unlike the pictures. But like every other stables, some girls just got to give discount due to picture editing apps. But pretty sweet in her own way!

Body: 8.5/10
She is around 154cm in Height. Her body is toned as hell. Not for slim lovers, she pretty meaty but at the right part. Hugging her is great...especially during the missionary position.

Boobs: 8/ 10
Real B cup and natural. Just the kind of size I like for grabbing. It is not saggy or whatever....like i said earlier..no indication of childbirth unless she told you so.

Bbbj: 7/10
This is a new girl in this trade. So She know nothing about giving mindblowing BJ. But good thing is she is willing to learn. So will the pros please teach her more stuff? But she is a fast learner, during my second shot I told her to look up time to time as it is more sexy that way and she did it! But need more practice.

French: I did not ask or initiate due to hygiene. But Kissing on the lips from her time to time did happen and I happily get suck into her sweet lips.

Painting: I didn't because I not interested in painting. Did not ask her if she want or not. She is not shaven but I did tell her to do so.

FJ: 8/10
Did her in 3 positions and she moan naturally. Did not use KY and was wet already from the first few initial pumps. Loved how she hold you harder as she cum. One of the best part about her was when she is enjoying it, she will bite her lips and moan pretty loudly. As I am a simple man of cowgirl, missionary and doggy, if she enjoy it so will I. That the kind of respect I think bro need to give to these ladies. It is not just about you cumming, making the girl cum is equally important as well.

GFE: 8/10
Her english is not bad. Not world class standard but good enough not to use translator. When you bonk her, you can genuinely feel that she love to have you with her. Because she is so green, she was willing to do anything to make you happy even if she don't know how or what do you like. Just talk to her and tell her and she will do it for u. She don't need to KC much, her actions speaks more than enough. this paragraph still hold true for pollyrolly OKT's girls.

Overall: 8.5/10

RTF: Definitely if I got a chance!

On a side note : OKT went thru alot of up and down in the last 2 weeks due to the raid at kam leng. But what I like abt this guy is he never once shown anger or whatever. Excellent patience and care for the bros, like today he arranged for me to first blood Anna before she is posted on the forum because of the respect I given to him. Great guy! Please support him.

Last edited by dexter11; 20-10-2017 at 02:53 PM.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 138 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5086 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
A RIVER OF REDS WOR...
Luckily all the zaps cannot compete with 1xNaka Timo's mighty up. Still ok la.
I have to admire Our Almighty Naka Timo.

He always around help us.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:51 AM
I love bullet

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7871 / Power: 60
Bullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixang View Post
You should know about it? inside wechat have OKTs and operators also. you can keep them too! 来收起来,做纪念。
Bro, relex regarding the points and take it easy. Once, there was someone who was being zapped badly and beg for help.
Old 12-10-2017, 08:53 AM
I love bullet

Bullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond reputeBullet168 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U got so much time for them??? Lol!!!!
muahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....
Later when i am free...i shall stroll back into that idiots' grp laaaaaa....just to entertain felixang, markygal, panda and the ultimate idiot Ah Lun ok??? See u there na...KOC88 is gonna to "infiltrate" soon������
Bro, not sure you still remember all this phases in your user CP.

"people don't believe you, i believe you"
"they zap you, i up you"
Old 12-10-2017, 09:14 AM
Samster (Donor)

My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullet168 View Post
Bro, not sure you still remember all this phases in your user CP.

"people don't believe you, i believe you"
"they zap you, i up you"
Yes i recall that.
Thanks bro.
Old 12-10-2017, 09:17 AM
I love bullet

Quote:
Yes i recall that.
Thanks bro.
Then, up you before is it mean in connection with you or together with you.
Please phrase your word properly. I think upping each other to and fro is a show of respect and good manner not you mean connecton or associated.
Old 12-10-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 21
Casadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to allCasadick is a name known to all

Aomi RL

Looks 9/10
Youthful girlish features. She got a pair of attractive eyes that draws you in when you look at her face. Appeared in a slinky black lace lingerie that hugged and showed off all her curves

Body 8/10
Petite. Barely reached my shoulders. Skinny fair body no tummy fats, well defined waist and hips. Tattoo on shoulder

Boobs
Natural pair of perky B cup. Well proportionate to her small build

Shower
Royalty treatment. Cleaned me up well and helped with towel drying after the shower

Frenching
Her gentle demeanor plus small body size will unconsciously push you to take the lead. Initiated a kiss which she shyly accepted and returned. Took awhile before she really start to get into frenching.

BBBJ
Amazing tongue action , very solid suction and wet mouth. Will try to deep throat while looking at you in the eye. Sexy

Painting/Finger
Alot of soft moans, body squirming and bedsheets pulling once you turn her on. Really felt as though I was watching a good porn scene

FJ 9/10
Did 1 shot
One hell of a wild rider. Climbed over my legs and sank herself slowly down my dick in one stroke. Not sure if she is a squirter but her juices soaked both her and my thighs
Very skillful , pumping , grinding , rolling her hips and even squatting on the bed to pump herself up and down, watching her bouncing on top of me and paired with her lusty moans, almost blew my load.
Turned her into doggy position and pumped into her til I came hard

GFE 9.5/10
Super accomodating. From frenching to cuddling, when you hit the right buttons she'll turn into a naughty vixen
Help me change into my clothes , offered to button me up and even gave me a hug when I was about to leave
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1