The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 26-10-2017, 03:40 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by harper2k View Post
Ok here it goes...

Simple report for "Amy" from Rollypollyman:
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=669923

*Photos from advertiser for easy reference*

Location is central (popular location) but not the kum lan place. OKT response is prompt.

Downside is actual location in a bit of an awkward spot. Being her first day today, there's no towel after the default few (yes, sign of popularity considering she touched down merely few hours ago). Had to use hairdryer. Even Amy's own towel is damp. Shes gonna fall sick at this rate. Informed OKT about the situation.

Amy herself no complain. SYT category ~23 years. Photo is ~80% her. Can't speak Thai so able to converse with her in fluent chinese is a great icebreaker. First time to Singapore. Takes a bit of time to warm up which feels more natural. Always feel weird for me if like, starts frenching at first sight. Use the lousy shower design and hairdryer as a conversation starter.

During the deed, she will sort of command you at times so can just play along. She mentioned that she done massage before, maybe that's where it came from. During the session I had vibes of visiting a ML minus the massage part. Pubes has short hairs so DATY is out this time. Did advised her to shave clean. She said will do so tonight. Latecomers will benefit.

Boobs is enhanced and firm type. Ass is meaty and excellent for doggie. Not a wild frencher but she's ok if you are into it.

Overall, downsides are all related to the perils of bonking on her first day lacking the sufficient logistical preparations but I won't be surprised if she's gonna be popular during her stay here.

RTF: Qualified!

End of Report.
looks good
Old 26-10-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 8
maver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samstermaver1ck88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashboy03 View Post
Wanted to try her!!! But lucky haven. Thx for the share bro!!
yes same here. lucky we have this thread
Old 26-10-2017, 04:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 453 / Power: 19
hgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of lighthgfb05 is a glorious beacon of light

how can Alice be like that? no good...
premium price but comes with below par service.
Old 26-10-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
husker deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quick PSA for all the Molly lovers out there, just visited here this afternoon and she had a mouth ulcer. So sadly no BBBJ for the rest of her stay here
Old 26-10-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

FR for Rain Club Poseidon

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=669881

Had a session with Rain and damn...I am really surprised at the lack of FR for this fine 24yo from Phitsanulok. This one is really slipping under the radar i feel.

Looks: 8/10. Smooth skin with very slight blemishes...a lack of sleep or too much shower or kisses but reasonably pretty. Fairer than normal thai tan with a radiant smile. She buns up her hair but looks much prettier when let down. Wont reject type. Most alike the 2nd advertised pic but maybe slimmer face

Body: 8.5/10. Smooth all round and slim waist and a nice looking ass. And she really knows how to use her body to glide around when making love...almost similar to Vivian. Minimal to no fats. Well maintained.

Boobs: 8/10. Natural Bs. Looked and felt soft. Natural is always better than enhanced imo. She went literally crazy as I licked and sucked her nipples. Always nice when ladies start to grab this and that. It is a morale booster lol.
If they were Cs then even more ho say lor.

Pussy: 8.5/10. Tight and delicious to paint and easily wet by my paint job. No funny smell as she really clean it nicely before the action commenced. Again, as I hit her G spot, she moaned and uttered siao siao siao and grabbed my hair. At this rate, I will go bald soon . Anyway pussy was trimmed and as usual to benefit the rest of the painting community, i advised her to shave laaaaaaa!!!

Frenching: 9/10. French buffet, kissed as I like and she reciprocated with equally impressive tongue work. We exchanged plenty of fluids with one of my hands tuning her nipples and the other rubbing and fingering her pussy. This I LIKE!!!

BBBJ: 9/10. One of the better ones and she asked me if i like it fast or slow lol. After the normal I lay down routine...I stood by the bed and told her to BBBJ til I song...plenty of slurping noises and as usual, I gently pushed Rain in for DT. Good gal, no kpkb lol though she almost gagged. Suction was really good but i dont CIM for BBBJ...not that easy na lol...The sight of my dick appearing and disappearing into her mouth was sibei song!!!

FJ: 9/10. Very good rider with a good attitude, she just went on and on till i felt her pussy was soaking wet. Nope, I told her no KY prior lol...i love her natural juice to flow. Did a reverse cowgirl and she equally competent. Nice!!! Turned her over to missionary and plummeted her tight pussy damn hard with varied speed and watched she wilt in ecstasy was a sight to behold and as she got louder and louder, I shut her up by sticking my tongue into her mouth lol...before long i was about to cum cos she kept using her vagina muscles to clamp on my overworked dick...and I popped the grand finale question "finish in your mouth" and she faintly replied ok. Quickly ripped off the condom and blasted my cum into her waiting mouth!!! She sucked every bit of my cum out and playfully opened her mouth to show me where my bullets were lol, ahhhhh the sense of accomplishment. Took a quick shower and she offered a decent massage...2nd shot took a long time to finish but heng i managed it with another shot into her mouth. Both times she was smiling and didnt show a "black" face lol... My cum smells good???

GFE: Rain is pretty chatty but speaks limited English. I conversed with her mostly in Thai and talked about all topics freely though the mention of King Rama IX...oh well, life goes on...This lady has got good work ethics. No time watch, no waste time, no play phone though there were LINE messages coming.

RTF: Like i said Rain is slipping under the radar. A above average looker especially when she lets her hair down, a above decent frencher and a above average cock sucker and who is accommodating in FJ and best of all...allowed CIM willingly. She will remain in my bonk list for sure. Yup, I actually tried to RTF Polly but she was working luckily I snarled a above average replacement. She definitely deserves more attention imho.

Happy bonking na
Old 26-10-2017, 09:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 471 / Power: 12
cheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of lightcheesepotato is a glorious beacon of light

FR for Molly from AA. Think she needs little introduction so this is more for the stable as well

Location: Safe but not easy to get to if you take public transport.

Room: Don't expect hotel standards but at least you can expect a fresh towel. Personally I feel a lot of stables just rely on the hotel to refill or just reuse over the day. This is a great plus to bro AA for having this ready

OKT: Responsive. Seems like most of his ladies photo are on point. At least one photo will be 90% like real life

Molly: She is very tall, leggy and playful. I think easily one of the top girls in 2017 (or maybe I have very bad luck)
The whole session was spent making small talk and her English is very good. She likes to dance around and her figure really is solid and natural.
Didn't dare to try bj since she had ulcer so just went straight to action.

Overall really great job bro AA for bringing such a gem. Hope to visit again
Old 26-10-2017, 09:51 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 7
rollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by woot View Post
This girl has an extremely pleasant demure to her. Looks cute and most importantly very obliging. Massage was not bad as well and commendable.

Good bj with lots of tongue action. Nubile sex siren in the making.

Well recommended for her service attitude. Guys please treat her well.
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 26-10-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 15
xftgb is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxftgb is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Visited Sora (https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=669086) from AA yesterday, FR is as follows:

Location: Central location, although room might not be in the best condition

OKT: Fast response and patient in answering questions. Was in the area earlier and accommodated to my request to shift my slot earlier

Looks: 9/10. Sora is pretty and pics are 90% close

Body: 9.5/10. My cup of tea with a perky ass perfect for doggy style

Boobs: 10/10. Natural C boobs which look even bigger on her petite body. She is about 158cm and her rack looks more like a D

Frenching: 9/10. Starts off slow but gets hot and heavy pretty quickly

BBBJ: 9/10. Extremely good cock sucking skills with good suction. Looking at her boobs hanging down while blowing me is a sight for sore eyes

Fj: 9/10 No complaints from her despite changing multiple positions. Started by painting her odourless pussy before doing her in missionary and watching those boobs sway like in JAV before finishing the first shot in doggy style fucking her perfect ass (think the other ladies outside might have heard her LOL). Rested for awhile and chatted while little bro was preparing for round 2, and I motioned for her to climb on top for cowgirl this time as I wanted to see her tits bounce and suck on her nipples. Placed my thumb on her clit while she was riding me and it drove her crazy to the extent that I was asked a question that I have never heard before in all my years of chionging - "Is it okay if I cum first?" You sure as hell can lady! After she had the green light, she rode faster, rubbing her clit against my thumb with greater intensity while her moans got louder and she grabbed her boobs as she came. She leaned in to kiss me but I told her I was not done yet, grabbed her ass and made her continue to ride me and before long, the sight of her swinging boobs, her moans, and her pussy wrapped around my cock made me cum as well. Song song until Jurong

Gfe: 9.5/10. Good English speaker. No commercial feel at all and being with her is like being with your GF. Barely used her phone during the session which is another plus

RTF: Yes for her body, her smile, her GFE and bubbly personality, I will definitely go back for another session or two. Gave her slightly more than the quoted rate and she actually said that she will go and get change for me rather than other FLs who might just assume that is their tip. Told her to keep the change because her service was superb

Sora will be leaving at the end of this month, and bros who are like me and appreciate busty ladies with a fine ass and off-the-charts GFE should definitely give her a try!
Old 26-10-2017, 10:30 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Amy from ROLLYPOLLY

Looks 10/10 :
Top photo show is almost similar to her in real life, eyes in the photo seem to be PS to make it look big but never alas she is still an eye candy with her natural beauty

Attitude/GFE 10/10 :
GFE Gao gao like your long lost girlfriend, from the moment I enter she greeted me with smile and ask if I had my meal etc... initially she try to communicate in chinese but when speak to her in thai she was even more friendly and happy

Service wise was very accommodating to every request I made with lots of hugging, cuddling and kisses in between sessions, will almost classified her as commando type but she is not that aggressive as she will ask for my preferences

Body/Boobs 9/10 enchanced C Cup :
Height is below 1.6m, no tattoo on her body, slender body with no visible scars or marking, not so tanned like thai girls... more towards like a fair tan girls you normally see with JC girls, very flexible body and smooth skins which feel great rubbing my hands against

Boobs is not D cup as advertised, more towards large C and abit firm but not as hard as I expected, slightly sag and the bottom area is quite soft to grab and hold

Shower 8/10 :
Very playful with lots of teasing in the shower, french her while she clean me up, only complain is the hotel uses those overhead shower

Frenching 10/10 :
Wild frencher, no need to ask for it and she immediately initiate it, tongue fighting was almost like we were swaping with each other saliva, she was so engross in it that she accidently suck her own hair which we laugh about it

Cat Bathe 9/10 :
Great cat bathe from her, she proceed to suck both my nipples while moaning and her hands were fondling with my 2ic and other nipple which she wasn't sucking on it, afterwards she proceed to lick my chest downwards till my thigh area than to my balls and was sucking very hard before she proceed to her godly BBBJ

BBBJ 10/10 :
Very strong and fast BBBJ right from the beginning, lots of swirling and tongue action as she suck it like she was starving and craving for it proceed to grab her bouncing boobs as she move her head up and down intensively, my 2ic was coated with her saliva than she proceed to do a mild HJ which was quite excited as normally you need baby oil / KY for a good HJ but her saliva do the jobs as well, next we procceded to FJ

FJ 8/10 :
Started off in cowgirls and there is lots of moaning and pumping action, she french me intensively while rode me wildly as I grab her huge melons and playing with her nipples, afterwards we proceed to doggie infront of the hotel mirror and she let out a loud scream as I rammed into her, looking at her melons bouncing from the mirrors was a pleasure sight as well

RTF : Yes
Very good bonk, 1 of my top bonks in 2017 you will not be disappointed with her
Old 26-10-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 416 / Power: 7
MisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMisterJK is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashboy03 View Post
FR Jan frm trk
Yesterday 6.45pm
Sorry for the late fr
This is her 3rd trip here
My 3rd or 4th bonk with her

Shower:
Nth much to say. Normal la. But its ok for me

BBBJ:
Bbbj was fucking solid!! Of cos we had alot of chemistry. Visited her couple of times. She lick and suck and DT all the way. I was was about to cum and she went balls deep. My cum straight went into her throat!!! LOL. Swallowed, just smile and say oops!! Haha best feeling ever. She didnt mind to swallow mine. Maybe other bros cannot. U may ask her la

Painting: got bush. I told her to shave. She really gets freaking high when u paint her! Then the bbbj will be out of this world. Its a hint bros. Haha

Frenching: one word. AWESOME! French like no tomorrow!! Solid

FJ: 2nd round bonk hard and fast!! She loves it. But i could not cum. Knn she say die die must cum round 2 if not she wont let me go back! Holy
After 15 min of bonking, she took out the cd and blow me all the way. After 5-10min of hard bbbj with hj i finally cumm freaking hard. My cock till oain sia. Lol. But the feeling is like heaven!!
Cuddled for a 5 mins or so and went for a shower to clean up.

Conclusion:
Okt: bro sk is the best among all!! End of story
face: 8/10 cute cute
Bbbj: 11/10 soild
French: 11/10
Paint: 11/10
GFE:11/10
Rtf: maybe no. Wanna try others. Bro sk always got too many good ones to offer. Bros! Dont miss jan! Go try her!!
Due to Bro Ashboy03 FR, I went ahead to try out Jan from Regent.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=669744

Booking with OKT is fast and smooth. Bro SK is friendly, i was a little late and he was ok with it.

Looks:
Jan is not really those chio model looks kind of girl, but looks good, no complaints for that. Body is meaty at the right places. She speaks little english but is really nice and polite.

Shower:
SOP. nth really special.

CATBATH/BBBJ:
This is where she excels, her catbath is out of this world, easily hit the NUMBER 1 spot of Catbath i experienced. She will literally lick you all over and send shivers down your spine at certain areas. alternate between BBBJ and Catbath. something about it really feels damn good. BBBJ is good, change pattern change speed. DT. overall damn bloody good in this area. Within about 10mins or so, i blasted off my first shot CIM.
Lick you dry and clean, clean you up before going toilet to wash up.

Painting:
I never paint cause i only paint full shaved. she is trimmed. haha.

FJ:
Started her Catbath and BBBJ after a short massage she gave(Which is quite good). and once again enjoying the super skilled BBBJ. finally cannot tahan any longer. i asked to be capped and i fucked her missionary.
Her Sound effects are pretty good. makes you wanna fuck her harder and deeper.
After a while, she push me over and rode me like there is no tomorrow, when she finally got tired, i asked her to lie down and i fuck her missionary again and CIM my 2nd shot into her mouth when she is lying down.
That view is Sextisfying bros.

Conclusion:
She might not be a Great looker for those looking for super chio bu. might not be big enough for boob lovers. but the service and skills is really top class for those who prefer service over looks.
That CATBATH and BBBJ is good enough for most bros to blast off too soon.n Not to mention ending with a Perfect CIM.

RTF:
Maybe, maybe not, cause there is too many distraction around. too many gems and too little time to bonk all. not to say RTF.
Was leaving when i saw Viwee, she is actually quite hot, just a little eyebag making her look a bit older.
Yet to be in my list, cause i haven not Try Yuiq from teeruk, then Mint ask me to go back again cause she wanted to surprise me more.
Then 2 new girls arrived at teeruk again.
Just dont have enough time la.
Old 26-10-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 11
juztoobad is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjuztoobad is a Helpful and Caring Samster
1st blood FR for Macy of TeeRukLover

Looks: 9/10 (a few freckles but looks will grow on you. And im a sucker for girls with short hair)
Boobs: 9/10 (natural B. Definitely not for boob lover)
Body: 9/10 (Fair, slim and smooth)
BBBJ: 9/10 (could be better if the towel is dropping “hair”)
FJ: 10/10 (is either she is good in acting or she really cant stop craving for my dick)
GFE: 10/10 (beware of KC. Who can resist such a bubbly character? Is like making out with your horny playful naughty girlfriend)

Really a gem. Think that is why she back for the 3rd time. Is a pity that I didn’t get to meet up this gem earlier till now. Those that went for her before should know what i meant. Now all i need to do is plan for RTF. Cant stop thinking of her now

Just like Kim from tikoclub. Below are Macy latest photo for all bros to view.

Old 26-10-2017, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 10
fieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of lightfieryguy80 is a glorious beacon of light

Minnie (P88)

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=670026

Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 (Man made D, but look good on her)
Body: 9/10 (smooth, tan, ard 1.65m )
French: yes
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10 out to please
GFE: 8/10

RTF material: yes. totally worth the money spent

Last edited by fieryguy80; 27-10-2017 at 10:45 PM.
Old 26-10-2017, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1099 / Power: 13
Iloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud ofIloveschgirls has much to be proud of

Any FRs on Earn??
Old 26-10-2017, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 805 / Power: 13
forwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to beholdforwardlove is a splendid one to behold
Had Mint of TRL today.
Thank you bro SK for the fuss free arrangements and prompt response.

The moment I entered through the door, I was greeted by an angelic smile and body. Her white satin dress complements the angelic syt in her. I could just look into her eyes all day.

Her looks are way better than what the photos don't do justice to show. She's the actual definition of beautiful, fair and elegant.

Mint's work attitude is superb, and her personality is amazing. I like how we can talk and let our body language, expressions and gestures make up for the language barrier between us. It was an enjoyable session with her overwhelming GFE spilling all over me. With the non stop frenching and snickering, I felt for a moment that we were like lovers on our honeymoon.

Her bbbj was just right. It's neither too strong cause she don't want you to cum too soon, nor too weak. But she's definitely skilled in it. She knows how to rotate and bob her head and apply the right suction. After a while, cd on. She continued blowing and this time the suction got stronger and it made me rock hard before we started fucking.

The FJ was great, her moans and the sounds of slippery-wet action just makes it irresistible as a whole.

After switching several positions, I told her to take it in her mouth when I'm gonna cum. I was skeptical that she would do it at first. But when I was about to cum in doggy, I pulled out and while kneeling, she sat up, pulled off that rubber, and started blowing vigorously. I just unloaded every single drop into her mouth. I could feel the weight of the liquid splattering all over the walls of her mouth as she she continued sucking and moaning. She wanted to pull it out of her mouth already but a few more squirts came along and she had to wait patiently - this was a new moment and sight I will never forget in my life.

The rest (cuddling, petting, chit-chatting and 2nd round which I sadly could not complete this time) is history.

To bros who love CIM and angelic looking girls. Mint is the one. She is returning on the 29th. So please fast hand fast leg, don't miss Mint if you haven't tried.

P.s. Mint was lamenting about how popular Yuiq is and always gets a lot of customers while she isn't enjoying the same level of patronage. I haven't seen how Yuiq looks like irl because she's perpetually in her room with a customer. But honestly, Mint is what you would call a diamond in the rough. Please bros, if you agree, back me up and say a few good things about Mint so she can get the patronage she deserves! Support her for the last few days of her tour!
Old 26-10-2017, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
chubz22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Tried Earn a few days ago. Here is my short FR.

Location was great. Nice hotel in the CBD.

Looks 7/10 - Her face is more round. Not bad looking.
Body 8/10 - Loved her body. Would of scored higher is she had bigger boobs than a B-. Smooth and silky skin
BBBJ - 9/10 - Although she has braces, she can give a hell of a BBBJ. I really enjoyed it.
FJ - 9/10 - Enjoyed it very much. Was able to try multiple positions and she enjoys riding. She also didn't mind giving a BBBJ between shots.

RTF: Very soon!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1