The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-11-2017, 11:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
heavenandhell is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks

Just had my round with Baby from TRL

Demure GND girl. Sweet and hardworking girl

Face : 8/10 (can see some freckles)
Boobs : 8/10 (Enhanced D cup, can feel hard, probably just did recently)
Body : 9/10 (Slim and S shape)
Frenching : 7/ 10 (more work to be done)
Painting : 9/10 (She love guys to lick her pussy, super wet and her moans is sexy when juice flowing down to my mouth)
FJ : 9/10 (very accomadating to any position i want, no give black face always smiling and acknowledge)

Treat her well and she will service you like king. The whole i was satisfied and good on OKT to bring such a lovely girl.

Thank you so much OKT Bro SK.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Kidmafia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Okt the Rolly polly

AMY

LOOKS 8/10 : discount 10% on face .body tight and athletic.huge firm knockers but enhanced.almost too big for her petite body.skin flawless.

ATTITUDE 8/10 : greeted me well , was polite throughout.very hard working ,wont leave you till u shoot twice.Energy slightly lower than i like but this was a late night bonk, so.

GFE 7/10 : i only know english so couldnt have conversations but she understood the key words. Getting the chemistry going was initially a problem .

Shower Sop

Bbbj 8/10 : sensual but good suction. Use lots of saliva and get things very wet.asked her to DT and she can down 5 inches comfortably but i never force deeper. And im not a fan of AR.

FJ 8/10 :what i remebered most was that her pussy feels very very soft.just the right amount of wet and tightness.she rides well , moves well and slammed it well till she couldnt take more. Likes to change positions.Not the horniest ive been with but she does honestly enjoy herself.

Key points. If you like tight bodies with only muscle n skin , bone obviously . Shes the one.zero body fat anywhere.service oriented and classy at the same time.not commando and wont AJ beyond a size limit. Thats something to keep in mind cuz i chose her for this service.nonetheless overall experience was 8/10 because of the work she put in to satisfy.some bros who know thai/chinese may get a 10/10 experience cuz shes has high potential for gfe where i was limited.

Okt very responsive and punctual$$$$$ marks for that.location easy to reach , tho room was on the smaller side.

Enjoy fellas
Old 09-11-2017, 01:49 AM
Samster (M)

A prequel to an FR

Had a nice chilled beer after a long day of work and was tired but wanted to try out IDA. reached the location 5 mins late , rolly said no problem , wait 2 mins.

Suddenly i felt very strong urge to pee.finally got the room no which was 612.hurried up to 6th floor and realized that 612 is on 3rd floor.waiting again for elevator i was almost about to burst.reached third floor did fast pace militiary march in search of room. Knocked then entered.

Immediately i was shocked.girl looked completely different and didnt seem pleased at all.i asked is something wrong.she said rolly confirmed slot for 15 mins later. I said thats strange. I wasnt happy myself cuz felt rolly did the bait and switcheroo with me. I said fuck it im already here and wasnt leaving without emptying bladder and balls.

Then rolly replied bro i told you 621 and you entered 612.

So fellas i hope you learn from my mistake and not get beaten someday by somebodies wife.or alternatively you could get very lucky

Carlsberg : enjoy responsibily
comes to mind.

621 was right opposite. Entered and there She was IDA

FR next
Old 09-11-2017, 02:44 AM
Samster (M)

IDA

ROLLY POLLY.

Looks. 7/10 Her face is a work of art.its simply heart warming.When she smiles you smile.shes a bit overweight and normally thats an issue for me, but somehow she was irresistable.small marks around the knee area from an injury perhaps, but i havent met a man who makes love to a womans knee.

ATitude . 10/10 . just a delightful personality .very cute, very mischievous , very loving , always smiling , always frenching and Treat you like the love of her life.

Shower Area wasnt great but shes got great soap job skills. I always think showers are sop but shes got the magic in her hands.which brings me to the magic in her mouth.

Bbbj 10/10 . Im a bj scientist whose traveled well around the world.i have to say that her bj was in the top 10 i ever had.a simple man cannot comprehend the exhausting number of factors that are necessary for a World class Bj.i wont go into that. This is a magical set of lips toungue and throat and shes perfected the dying art of slurrping a dick to eruption .she literally blew me for 30 mins non stop and never ran out of tricks.took the load and still didnt stop for another 2 minutes.

Another power 10 minute bj for round 2 and i capped on to jamm that ass.unfortunately it was too painful for her.i may have overlooked the preperation an anus needs to fit a dick.didnt wanna spoil the bonk so took off the condom turned her around fucked her pretty face.it was heaven again.

So if your fine with slightly overweight and want to treat your johnny to a memorable experience from a most cheerful personality she will put a smile on your face and your dick.

And Thats science
Old 09-11-2017, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 8
Bangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBangkokgems is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyys View Post
My Humble and Simple FR.

Yet another Solid Gem from Bangkok-Gems.
Definately for Pettie size, high GFE and Boobs lovers

Name: Maple
Service: 9/10 (Very Hardworking taking care of u like a VVIP)
Looks: 9/10 (Sweet,Pretty nice friendly smile)
GFE: 8/10 (Good frencher, Lots of tcss with Good English)
Fj: 10/10 (Hardworking and willing to change position. Tight pussy small Pettie Frame)
Bbbj: 9/10 (Hardworking and good skills)
RTF: Surely if time permits. Still thinking of RTF Kyla but since no slots yesterday so settled for Maple. They are best friends btw but failed to ask if they do tarma.

Good bonk!
Thanks for the FR. She's as hot as Kyla now
Old 09-11-2017, 06:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaronkoh View Post
Field report for doll88 gift:
Tried her yesterday. Genuine small frame petitt
Photos are 99% The moment when we are on the bed, she gave a Super seductive look and then started to Attack my lips and tounge like Long lost lovers. It was intense and steamy. We frenched for quite a while and while frenching she kept teasing my dick. She gave me that killer CFM look, IMO, GFE Gao gao.

BBBJ was also good. Started with shaft licking before engulfing my whole rod. I was being naughty and pushed her head down for deep throat. She gagged a little but didnt complain, instead continue to deep throat that really shoik..

I too horny and high until I cum on her face.
My love juice is all around her face she seems like it very Much. Hee hehe...

Hope my report help you guys..
Most impressive FR I've seen so far.
Now all FR make every single FL so like ang pai.
But this one trash everything to the ground. Lol
Old 09-11-2017, 09:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 951 / Power: 7
18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold18sons is a splendid one to behold

bro, her boobs are natural or enhanced? any body art?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightyys View Post
My Humble and Simple FR.

Yet another Solid Gem from Bangkok-Gems.
Definately for Pettie size, high GFE and Boobs lovers

Name: Maple
Service: 9/10 (Very Hardworking taking care of u like a VVIP)
Looks: 9/10 (Sweet,Pretty nice friendly smile)
GFE: 8/10 (Good frencher, Lots of tcss with Good English)
Fj: 10/10 (Hardworking and willing to change position. Tight pussy small Pettie Frame)
Bbbj: 9/10 (Hardworking and good skills)
RTF: Surely if time permits. Still thinking of RTF Kyla but since no slots yesterday so settled for Maple. They are best friends btw but failed to ask if they do tarma.

Good bonk!
Old 09-11-2017, 09:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
Abdul1990 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by babyjie View Post
FR on Molly- Rollypolly

Lousy service, went in 105am last night and came out at 127am. Imagine how fast n rush her service was!!!

Face with few big pimples at the side, and the boobs is a small B. Blowjob was so painful and I can still feel her teeth even after telling her I can feel that pain.

I feedback to Rollypolly agent, Guess what? Instead of accepting what i feedback, he actually fucked me. I said I doubt all the field reports on Molly, cos that’s not the service standard I got.

He even threatened me say he got many stables in this dome. Don’t know what blacklist me n stuff.. lousy service!! Never am I going to engage her girls again.
Bro maybe your concern about looks...but don't insult untill like that le...maybe you never treat her like a lady thats why your service like that. For me i more into her for her attitude and effort she put in, thats why my FR im satisfied...okt service and Molly service is good...if you dun't like something tell okt nicely lor...Molly will treat you better if you take care of her.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:09 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidmafia View Post
Okt the Rolly polly

AMY

LOOKS 8/10 : discount 10% on face .body tight and athletic.huge firm knockers but enhanced.almost too big for her petite body.skin flawless.

ATTITUDE 8/10 : greeted me well , was polite throughout.very hard working ,wont leave you till u shoot twice.Energy slightly lower than i like but this was a late night bonk, so.

GFE 7/10 : i only know english so couldnt have conversations but she understood the key words. Getting the chemistry going was initially a problem .

Shower Sop

Bbbj 8/10 : sensual but good suction. Use lots of saliva and get things very wet.asked her to DT and she can down 5 inches comfortably but i never force deeper. And im not a fan of AR.

FJ 8/10 :what i remebered most was that her pussy feels very very soft.just the right amount of wet and tightness.she rides well , moves well and slammed it well till she couldnt take more. Likes to change positions.Not the horniest ive been with but she does honestly enjoy herself.

Key points. If you like tight bodies with only muscle n skin , bone obviously . Shes the one.zero body fat anywhere.service oriented and classy at the same time.not commando and wont AJ beyond a size limit. Thats something to keep in mind cuz i chose her for this service.nonetheless overall experience was 8/10 because of the work she put in to satisfy.some bros who know thai/chinese may get a 10/10 experience cuz shes has high potential for gfe where i was limited.

Okt very responsive and punctual$$$$$ marks for that.location easy to reach , tho room was on the smaller side.

Enjoy fellas
Thanks for the FR bro
Old 09-11-2017, 10:13 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 7
rollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrollypolly123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
A prequel to an FR

Had a nice chilled beer after a long day of work and was tired but wanted to try out IDA. reached the location 5 mins late , rolly said no problem , wait 2 mins.

Suddenly i felt very strong urge to pee.finally got the room no which was 612.hurried up to 6th floor and realized that 612 is on 3rd floor.waiting again for elevator i was almost about to burst.reached third floor did fast pace militiary march in search of room. Knocked then entered.

Immediately i was shocked.girl looked completely different and didnt seem pleased at all.i asked is something wrong.she said rolly confirmed slot for 15 mins later. I said thats strange. I wasnt happy myself cuz felt rolly did the bait and switcheroo with me. I said fuck it im already here and wasnt leaving without emptying bladder and balls.

Then rolly replied bro i told you 621 and you entered 612.

So fellas i hope you learn from my mistake and not get beaten someday by somebodies wife.or alternatively you could get very lucky

Carlsberg : enjoy responsibily
comes to mind.

621 was right opposite. Entered and there She was IDA

FR next
Quote:
IDA

ROLLY POLLY.

Looks. 7/10 Her face is a work of art.its simply heart warming.When she smiles you smile.shes a bit overweight and normally thats an issue for me, but somehow she was irresistable.small marks around the knee area from an injury perhaps, but i havent met a man who makes love to a womans knee.

ATitude . 10/10 . just a delightful personality .very cute, very mischievous , very loving , always smiling , always frenching and Treat you like the love of her life.

Shower Area wasnt great but shes got great soap job skills. I always think showers are sop but shes got the magic in her hands.which brings me to the magic in her mouth.

Bbbj 10/10 . Im a bj scientist whose traveled well around the world.i have to say that her bj was in the top 10 i ever had.a simple man cannot comprehend the exhausting number of factors that are necessary for a World class Bj.i wont go into that. This is a magical set of lips toungue and throat and shes perfected the dying art of slurrping a dick to eruption .she literally blew me for 30 mins non stop and never ran out of tricks.took the load and still didnt stop for another 2 minutes.

Another power 10 minute bj for round 2 and i capped on to jamm that ass.unfortunately it was too painful for her.i may have overlooked the preperation an anus needs to fit a dick.didnt wanna spoil the bonk so took off the condom turned her around fucked her pretty face.it was heaven again.

So if your fine with slightly overweight and want to treat your johnny to a memorable experience from a most cheerful personality she will put a smile on your face and your dick.

And Thats science
Thanks for the FR bro Definately a magical ending !
Old 09-11-2017, 11:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 85 / Power: 8
Durianinthesky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Maggie from AA on 9/11/17 12.30am. This is my first visit to this stable and the okt didn't fail me. Overall is a satisfactory bonk. All my request the okt manage to fulfill. That's a plus point.

Looks: 8.5/10 Kinda look like those beach girl. All natural. No silicon or what so ever, my type so its a bit biased. big eye kind of chio bu. Looks abit like Minah.

Body: 9/10 Small size. Petite babe with no tummy. Tan skin which is what I liked very much. And don't forget she's young so her skin texture is awsome! Ass wise quite good. The feeling when u grab it is indescribable.

Boobs: 8/10 enhanced well shaped, firm even though its this big due to the fact that most of the boobs are connected to the chest, giving it an apple shape instead of pear shape.My hands were trying to grab as much as I can and its kinda impossible. And her nipples are super duper sensitive. I did make her cum just by licking. LOL. Seriously amazing.

Shower: I had a shower before heading down. But I do initiate to shower again but she decline say I smell good. And we just start the deed LOL

Catbath: Sensual and fun. The way she attack your nipples and slowly go down. The feeling make me hard. And her tongue got strength.

Painting 9/10. Her pussy is shaved. I've ate her for at least 15 mins. Cum twice. Water flowing no stop and her sound effect damn good. I think she likes it a lot. She will push her pussy closer pulling your hair etc. and first time a fl initiate 69. When I stopped she will even give me a sad face and beg me to continue.

BBBJ: 7.5/10 licking around with tongue and up and down pretty fast with hands. Can tell she's a little green in this area. But I guide her along the way with balls sucking,deepthroat and she gags a little. And she attack my inner thigh. She will give eye contact and ask do u like it. I can blow u all day long etc. which is good hahahhaa.

Frenching: Light at first. But things warm up she will attack u non stop hahhahaha

FJ: 8.5/10 Good moans and easily wet from fingering and painting. She squirm a little hahhaha. Tried 7 position. Very accommodating. Pumped her non stop. First shot took 50 mins she came 4 times hahhahaha. In between she will say my dick is huge. Siao siao siao mak and the rest is history. Things turn out the other way round. She fuck me instead of I fuck her LOL. Before I came she pull my condom out and blow me. Mouth fuck her a little. And she initiate to cum in her mouth LOL But 2nd shot she will ask can I finish as I took quite long for the first shot. But she ask in a different way which I won't think that she trying to rush me. So her techniques quite good. Fl should learn from her.
Attitude: 8/10 She really was damn hardworking imo, she did a lot of teasing and playing with me. Like drawing circles etc Always trying to grab my chest saying I'm quite fit and smacking my butt, she licked so much of my nip that her lipstick gotten quite a bit on it. Also, she kept complimenting me on my hair a lot as well. She asked me to add her on LINE before I left so that we can keep in touch, only a number of thai FLs initiate like her and I was surprised, so I did since her boobs were still too awesome to let go. Attitude wise she score very well. She s quite talkative. I can speak Thai so not a problem. Anyway she can speak English quite well so not a problem for other bros. for gfe wise I feel she a little bit service oriented. I've high standard for gfe. Can't blame her. I had better ones. But attitude wise is damn good.

RTF: For the boobs and body and her services, sure. Her attitude is excellent, so I would still go for her. And I'll say this again, her body is the best out of all my bonks so far.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:19 PM
Not Activated

maxx999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking sexy naughty*KIWI* She know how suck and take cock.

great girl, puts you ease straight away with her girlfriend. Teasing all the way with her removing my clothes and her girlfriends.
Great bodies and sweet tasting pussies. Getting hard thinking about it now.
KIWI She was fun, cheeky, kinky. Not rushed and really enjoyed her work.
She gave me everything I wanted and more. She has a beautiful boobs and body.
She was totally turned on when she saw my nice "dick" and kissed me with incredible passion.
She told me she wanted to feel me, and asked me to fuck her. I weared my condom on and entered her.
She was saying things like "oh fuck me baby, it feels so good" "fuck me harder" and "I want to feel you come"
She was awesome. Then she gave me a great bj and sucked me hard again For second round

Fantastic!!!

http://devilhouse.org/modelhub/displ...i splay_media

Last edited by maxx999; 09-11-2017 at 12:49 PM.
Old 09-11-2017, 12:28 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16221 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durianinthesky View Post
FR for Maggie from AA on 9/11/17 12.30am. This is my first visit to this stable and the okt didn't fail me. Overall is a satisfactory bonk. All my request the okt manage to fulfill. That's a plus point.

Looks: 8.5/10 Kinda look like those beach girl. All natural. No silicon or what so ever, my type so its a bit biased. big eye kind of chio bu. Looks abit like Minah.

Body: 9/10 Small size. Petite babe with no tummy. Tan skin which is what I liked very much. And don't forget she's young so her skin texture is awsome! Ass wise quite good. The feeling when u grab it is indescribable.

Boobs: 8/10 enhanced well shaped, firm even though its this big due to the fact that most of the boobs are connected to the chest, giving it an apple shape instead of pear shape.My hands were trying to grab as much as I can and its kinda impossible. And her nipples are super duper sensitive. I did make her cum just by licking. LOL. Seriously amazing.

Shower: I had a shower before heading down. But I do initiate to shower again but she decline say I smell good. And we just start the deed LOL

Catbath: Sensual and fun. The way she attack your nipples and slowly go down. The feeling make me hard. And her tongue got strength.

Painting 9/10. Her pussy is shaved. I've ate her for at least 15 mins. Cum twice. Water flowing no stop and her sound effect damn good. I think she likes it a lot. She will push her pussy closer pulling your hair etc. and first time a fl initiate 69. When I stopped she will even give me a sad face and beg me to continue.

BBBJ: 7.5/10 licking around with tongue and up and down pretty fast with hands. Can tell she's a little green in this area. But I guide her along the way with balls sucking,deepthroat and she gags a little. And she attack my inner thigh. She will give eye contact and ask do u like it. I can blow u all day long etc. which is good hahahhaa.

Frenching: Light at first. But things warm up she will attack u non stop hahhahaha

FJ: 8.5/10 Good moans and easily wet from fingering and painting. She squirm a little hahhaha. Tried 7 position. Very accommodating. Pumped her non stop. First shot took 50 mins she came 4 times hahhahaha. In between she will say my dick is huge. Siao siao siao mak and the rest is history. Things turn out the other way round. She fuck me instead of I fuck her LOL. Before I came she pull my condom out and blow me. Mouth fuck her a little. And she initiate to cum in her mouth LOL But 2nd shot she will ask can I finish as I took quite long for the first shot. But she ask in a different way which I won't think that she trying to rush me. So her techniques quite good. Fl should learn from her.
Attitude: 8/10 She really was damn hardworking imo, she did a lot of teasing and playing with me. Like drawing circles etc Always trying to grab my chest saying I'm quite fit and smacking my butt, she licked so much of my nip that her lipstick gotten quite a bit on it. Also, she kept complimenting me on my hair a lot as well. She asked me to add her on LINE before I left so that we can keep in touch, only a number of thai FLs initiate like her and I was surprised, so I did since her boobs were still too awesome to let go. Attitude wise she score very well. She s quite talkative. I can speak Thai so not a problem. Anyway she can speak English quite well so not a problem for other bros. for gfe wise I feel she a little bit service oriented. I've high standard for gfe. Can't blame her. I had better ones. But attitude wise is damn good.

RTF: For the boobs and body and her services, sure. Her attitude is excellent, so I would still go for her. And I'll say this again, her body is the best out of all my bonks so far.
So we agree la this Maggie Mee is good to makan na
Old 09-11-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
proseek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lemon from Paradise88

Booked mystery bonk , hoping to get dada . Okt was good as usual , guided to location , even told me where nearest atm is . Location is very discreet , okt makes sure of that . little difficulty finding the spot but got there in the end .

Door opens and I see Lemon, she looks MUCH better than in the pictures . I see dada nearby and she looks really hot but hey I’m happy with the luck of the draw .

Lemon is tall , obviously enhanced but very nice D’s, slim , long legs , above average ass. She is very friendly, speaks basic English , and guided me to the room. I liked the facilities . Went to shower, SOP, can see she is hygienic which is great , rubba a bit and teases you. Went back to room .

She asks me to lie down and takes over . Some seriously furious frenching follows, she’s not afraid to use her tongue . Some basic catbath and on to a sloppy and wet BJ . Feels great and she does it like a pro . I took over and gave her nips some attention, she likes it and moans a little . I go down teasing my way around the hot spot . She moans in anticipation until I finally paint . She really likes it and let me know . Continue with some frenching and we’re ready now .

She caps me , and goes cowgirl. Boy, she is TIGHT . Took awhile to get into the rhythm . Her moaning is good, rides picking up speed. I switch to missionary .Still feeling my way and getting deeper slowly, caressing her incredibly smooth skin. Continue furious frenching . I am afraid of her tongue at this point , it is merciless. A good 5 minutes and change to doggy . She puts on some KY now, and it feels amazing . Her bouncing ass , slim waist , bouncing tits, and long black hair is enough to nearly make me explode . I quickly change to cowgirl . This time she’s not shy , she rides fast and moaning is at all time high . She’s enjoying herself , I sit up into lotus . My chest pressed into her tits, our faces inches apart , we continue rocking into each other , with occasional frenching . Feels amazing - I want to finish in this position. I tell her this and she rocks harder . I last a few more minutes and I explode , came hard in waves, while still inside her . She continues panting and sits still , catching her breath and coming to her senses .

She smiles and gets off , gets a tissue and cleans me up. We take a shower and continue to chat . It’s her first time in this line. Honestly a gem considering she’s never done this before . Enthusiastic and loves the deed . I don’t RTF but I’ll have to fight the temptations for this one . Props to bro from paradise, for his consistency in quality . Can’t go wrong with him.

Total rating : 9/10

Ps: saw Guess and Apple . Not my type , but I would pick Apple for her warmth and friendliness . Guess is pretty but has a certain ice queen look which I’m sure many will like.
Old 09-11-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

joey96889 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Name: Wawa from Doll88

Looks 8.5/10 :
Exactly like the photo provided, sweet looking and friendly.

Attitude/GFE 9/10 :
Attitude and GFE was very high, when I enter, she ask if If I wanted to drink some water, asked if I had just finished my work (as I was dressed in formal wear) She showed concern and asked if was tired and such. Before and after the session, we engaged in many small chats and constantly teasing each other. Her command of english is good and thus i really find her friendly and enjoyed having a conversation with her.

Body 8.5/10 :
Very nice figure with a perky butt and meat in the right places.

Boobs:
E cupped , although enhanced, but still good and soft to grab , couldnt tolerate the opportunity to reach out to grab and fondle her boobs! During showering I played around with her large boobs and she gave out soft seductive moans.

Shower 8/10 :
Lots of cuddling and hanky panky. Gave me a good wash down and a good catbath.

Frenching 8/10 :
With loads of tongue action and kissing and cuddling.

BBBJ 8.5/10 :
She knows how to control speed and has great suction. Constantly fondling and cradling my balls as she is giving me BBBJ.

AR:
Yes. As she is good and prominent in frenching with loads of tongue action, you can expect that she does a good job in AR too!

FJ 9/10 :
Started off in cow girl position as she started in a squatting position whilst my hand reached out and grabed her huge boobs, after that we switched to missionary position, she reached out to play with my nipples as I pound her harder so does the tone of her seductive moans. Before long in uncapped and unloaded all into her mouth.

RTF :
YES!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1