The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-12-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
perverto123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuPerMANzz View Post
You referring to xixi who is formerly known as shuang shuang?
http://sglonelyguys.com/xixi-massage/
Yes, that’s her.
Old 31-12-2017, 10:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 20
seng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud ofseng13 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by perverto123 View Post
Yes, that’s her.
Does she provide BF?
Old 31-12-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 14
MacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to beholdMacTir is a splendid one to behold

so Abby has changed name to Aimee/Aries? Her current photos kinda look different from her previous one where she was wearing pink lingerie. I mean, its nicer but it feels like a different person to me lol
Old 01-01-2018, 12:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTir View Post
so Abby has changed name to Aimee/Aries? Her current photos kinda look different from her previous one where she was wearing pink lingerie. I mean, its nicer but it feels like a different person to me lol
that is precisely the objective to mask themselves from being under the watchful eyes.
Old 01-01-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seng13 View Post
Does she provide BF?
Nope, not that I know of.
Old 01-01-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
kwokfucheng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacTir View Post
She just achieved her goal when she made u think she is a different lady. This is a common tactic by them especially those that have been around for Long time.
Old 01-01-2018, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 615 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
You using SMS or Wechat? Think she mentioned her wechat had problems and to use SMS a week ago.
Ok got reply from her she was away last week. So should be still here till January at least
Old 01-01-2018, 02:43 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
jjtesting is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can any bro recommend any massage ladies at jurong west ( taman jurong area) ? Juost moved tgere recently and in need of a happy massage. Thanks
Old 01-01-2018, 06:36 PM
Samster

Once again, I was up and about the internet, looking for a place to unload. I decided on X*** M** after reading some pretty decent reviews about her level of playability. I quickly arranged for a meeting and was led to a private apartment (probably 5 minutes walk from the MRT).

The door opened and I was quickly led inside. The entire apartment was pretty dark and so it was difficult to make out her features. An intelligent guess would put her in the range of 35-40 years old. Certainly not a SYT by any definition. Still, she wasn’t exactly fat or ugly so I decided to give it a shot. Big mistake. The next 20 minutes was probably the worst experience I have had of my entire mongering career.

While in the room, I requested that she turn on the light in the hopes that I’d find something attractive about her. However, she declined and insisted that I take off my clothes. I told her that she barely resembled (not one bit) the lady in the photo and she told me it was heavily photoshopped. Listen, I’m fine if the lady isn’t remotely close to the person in the photos. But based on previous reviews, I was certainly not expecting a close-to-middle-aged woman. And it gets worse.

She tells me that she’ll start with a massage and so I politely agree. She begins with the most unskilled strokes down my back, rushing through each and every bit of it. This is followed by a terrible back slapping session. Less than 5 minutes into the massage, she flips me over and begins stroking my d***. At this point, I’m like... Why is she even rushing the first shot??? She then goes BBBJ on me for a couple of minutes before unleashing a beating on my poor d***.

At this point, I’m starting to feel a bit disappointed because it was NOTHING like the reviews. I endure. She then goes into a semi-69 position on my request to better assault my d*** with her hands while I get limited access to her. A couple of minutes later, she asks (in Chinese) “is this comfortable?”. I can sense her impatience and I refuse to reply. She then applies some more lube to smoothen the process. Not long after, WITHOUT A WORD OF WARNING, she just raises herself up and slides my d*** into her. I jump and tell her that it is supposed to be a massage. She replied saying that the massage was meant for after the shot. My d*** continues to take a heavy beating and it isn’t long before I unload.

I get a simple wipe down while she proceeds with the massage. Barely two minutes in and she pats me on my back, telling me to take a shower as it is over. I was severely taken aback as it I had been there for a really short time. Also, it was advertised that there would be 2 x HJ, which was not the case. However, being so terribly upset at that point of time, I was in no mood to get into an argument. I wanted to get the fuck of there.

The ML gestures to head to the shower quickly and on the way out, comments, “It’s your issue that it ended so quickly, not mine”. I was fuming. I head over to the shower to wash up, still reeling from what just happened. My blood was boiling. I looked at my watch... 20 minutes since I stepped in the apartment. I couldn’t believe it. Back in the room, she collects the payment and ushers me out with extreme efficiency. I don’t speak a word on the way out, only nodding or shaking my head. RTM, definitely no. Not even for half the price.

As you can tell, I am really angry right now. I based my expectations heavily on the reviews so you can probably understand why I am so upset right now. The promise of GFE, playability, SYT were all unmet. Now that it is over, I hope to warn everyone out there to avoid her at all cost!!! Also, any brothers out there had an entirely different experience with her? Did anyone actually have the same experience as suggested in the reviews?

http://www.$$$$$sg.com/meimei/83.html
Old 01-01-2018, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
genericreddit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Once again, I was up and about the internet, looking for a place to unload. I decided on X*** M** after reading some pretty decent reviews about her level of playability. I quickly arranged for a meeting and was led to a private apartment (probably 5 minutes walk from the MRT).

The door opened and I was quickly led inside. The entire apartment was pretty dark and so it was difficult to make out her features. An intelligent guess would put her in the range of 35-40 years old. Certainly not a SYT by any definition. Still, she wasn’t exactly fat or ugly so I decided to give it a shot. Big mistake. The next 20 minutes was probably the worst experience I have had of my entire mongering career.
Have you rejected a ML based on appearance before?

I've seen several ads posted have fake reviews with photos stolen from models and I only found out through some reverse image searches.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dafaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Yes, that’s her.
Hello bros,
Happy new year to all. After seeing so many laojiao kindly contributed their time to share their experience and post their FR up here, I think its time for me to contribute back to the society. This is for the ML that you bros are talking about.

Name: XiXi or Shuan Shuan depends on where you see her.
http://sglonelyguys.com/xixi-massage/

Look: Very decent almost the same as the one you see on her posting.
Attitude: Super friendly, chatty with little PRC ascent.
Bath with you: Yes
BJ (with cap): Sensual, she will look at you, giggle abit and perform it.
Massage: Normal nth much to talk about
HJ/HDLY: Sensual.
Location: some distance from MRT but its discreet. Tip: turn right into the small lane after u saw the 7-11 and one giant chinese mask.
Damage: 100 for 1 hour
RTM: Maybe.

When I arrived at her place(condo), she greeted me with a smile on a face and immediately serve me a cup of water. After i drank and pass her back the cup, she ask for payment(not pushy) and ask me whether I would like to shower before the service starts. I replied and say I would like to shower first. She put down her stuff and stripped infront of me showing her soft pair of soft 36C boobies. She roughly cleaned me up in the narrow shower area(also also my tool). Then we proceeded to the bed and she put on her sexy lingerie. She asked me whether I would like 1 shot or 2 shot? i opt for 2 shot(no extra charge, just want to be clear) and she sucked me off with cap. She smile and look at me most of the time when she sucked me off. She also hold warm water in her mouth to increase the sensation of the BJ. after I cum we proceed with simple massage. We chat and she massage me while I just take my time to roam her body. She seen to be uncomfortable when i try to dig her below. We chat alot and after the massage she just gave me the HJ to finish off the session.

She is a hard working with a good attitude. Not a time/handphone watcher. Please treat her well and tip her well if you can.
Old 02-01-2018, 01:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
dafaq deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks for your FR, sorry for your lousy exp
Old 02-01-2018, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 9
Holyshitcrap123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolyshitcrap123 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=675032&page=6

Anyone tried this? Location sengkang wor. Sure bo... lol
Old 02-01-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3813 / Power: 21
cheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond reputecheongster_11 has a reputation beyond repute
You zi is like a breath of fresh air. Syt check. High gfe check. good hyigene check. Ample bosom on a young women body check. Definitely not a time watcher.

She will warm you up on a cold rainy day with her nubile body cuddling right to you you as she skillfully stroke your tool. 90% like pictures with looks that grow on you and her bubbly personality will put the most introverted man at ease. gfe 11/10.

She hold you hand and lead you to the shower area then lead you back with a clean towel on the bed. She even brushes her teeth Hygiene 10/10

what she lacks in massage techniques she make up with effort. Massage 7/10.

The HDLY To die for as she handles your jewels with care running her fingers through your sensitive bits as she playfully slap your butt cheek. 10/10 for hdly.

And as the main show starts she use her ample bosom to rub against every inch of your skin. you can feel the pointed nips tinggling your every senses. 10/10 for Breast massage.

She say she use oil specific for HJ hence its smoother. impressive! her patterns and techniques will make you yearn for more as she runs her fingers through your shaft. After the explosion which she shields with her hands she cheekily say she like the warmth of the cum. HJ 9/10.

She will hold your hands and walk you to the door with a hug and a wink. You leave a happy man. RTM 100%

This is the experience. May differs for different bros depending on chemistry. After vivian LTD and Anna left she is the next big thing for me. Act fast. She is leaving the shores end january.

Quote:
Originally Posted by beemerduke View Post
http://sglonelyguys.com/you-zi-massage/

Tried You Zi and she is gd value in this market. Good look nearer to syt.Won't reject. Great height with slender legs. Nice C books. Massage is average and she put in effort.

Not much publicity about her but she is quite a find for me.
Old 02-01-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

anybody tried SLG Jojo?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1