The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, Angelababy36, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove

Old 07-03-2018, 12:23 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6854 / Power: 60
bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
FRs are as rare as the gems themselves...
not many pple wan to share...
Got ppl share emiri liao haha. She swallow. But no put score on look and etc..

Haha did my hiv test and it was negative.. Now if want come back play must be safe again haha...

At dsc earlier sit near me was a at least 8.5/10 young milf. Speak english but dont think is prc. Then she take make her registration and went straight to pharmacy without see doctor... Haha wonder what happen to her..

And got some new in fl dome l lady.. 1.3k 1.1k

Ariana the neh v big haha(this 1 last time saw at sammybabes website but not posted here about 1 month plus ago)
Then got race queen also

But like jin expensive as compare to the normal 500 per shot
Old 07-03-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26148 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradplay2018 View Post
Got ppl share emiri liao haha. She swallow. But no put score on look and etc..
nice, so who u trying next?
Old 07-03-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster (Donor)

bradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond reputebradplay2018 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
nice, so who u trying next?
Haha try my hand next lol... No la i dont know also, i thinking of getting a SB that is tested without hiv std .. hahaha with like 3 to 4k a month. But sb also can have many sd and they not so thrilling as compare to local dome l haha..

Just curious if anyone will try the 1k and above FL and leave FR for us to read haha...

Race queen 50kg only but the neh 38d. A bit too big for that weight haha.
Old 07-03-2018, 12:40 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Haha try my hand next lol... No la i dont know also, i thinking of getting a SB that is tested without hiv std .. hahaha with like 3 to 4k a month. But sb also can have many sd and they not so thrilling as compare to local dome l haha..

Just curious if anyone will try the 1k and above FL and leave FR for us to read haha...

Race queen 50kg only but the neh 38d. A bit too big for that weight haha.
SB starting fun and more economical but long run start to get boring...
1k above sure got pple try, it's juz whether they wan to share or not...
Old 07-03-2018, 12:43 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
SB starting fun and more economical but long run start to get boring...
1k above sure got pple try, it's juz whether they wan to share or not...
For me just want a female hole to insert w condom but provided the sb is pretty like 8/10 or above. Petite size. Then can take just 1 sugar bf at 3 to 4k allowance a month.. It wont really be economical to me cause max i can meet a month w her also 2 to 3 times.

Hard hard..

Yah 1k sure got ppl try. Just wait and pray for FR haha.. Bro havanna like trying sm recently from your FR. More fun than fj ah? Hehe
Old 07-03-2018, 12:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yah 1k sure got ppl try. Just wait and pray for FR haha.. Bro havanna like trying sm recently from your FR. More fun than fj ah? Hehe
ya cfm more fun but u gotta solve ur PE problem first...
lotsa teasing very fast cum, then the mistress will torture u post orgasm...
cum liao ur nipples and dick will be extra sensitive then will be more
painful unless that's ur thing...

so if u can hold well, u can enjoy full 1-2hrs of pleasure rather than FJ
15-20mins of pumping...
Old 07-03-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
ya cfm more fun but u gotta solve ur PE problem first...
lotsa teasing very fast cum, then the mistress will torture u post orgasm...
cum liao ur nipples and dick will be extra sensitive then will be more
painful unless that's ur thing...

so if u can hold well, u can enjoy full 1-2hrs of pleasure rather than FJ
15-20mins of pumping...
True also. At the end of e day. We are out to have fun. Like when i switch from fj to massage. I also enjoy cuz its a different experience.
Old 07-03-2018, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
True also. At the end of e day. We are out to have fun. Like when i switch from fj to massage. I also enjoy cuz its a different experience.
ya mix and match, u stick to one plc too long will get bored...
variety and spice to keep the fire burning...
Old 07-03-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
ya mix and match, u stick to one plc too long will get bored...
variety and spice to keep the fire burning...
After so many bonks i think i got a fetish.. Lol

My fetish is to bonk girl that is not singaporean and yet can speak english or chinese or with other accents hahaha..

Or to try lady who are petite size with good look and b cup haha.. I start to find my preference liao..

Jia lat. Like how i enjoy talk to jolin with her malaysian accent..

Recently the 2ic also want try thailand girl who can speak chinese or english and look good.. Prc hard la although i want try but their hygiene and risk my 2ic scare hahaha. Prc sugarbaby still ok haha
Old 07-03-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
After so many bonks i think i got a fetish.. Lol

My fetish is to bonk girl that is not singaporean and yet can speak english or chinese or with other accents hahaha..

Or to try lady who are petite size with good look and b cup haha.. I start to find my preference liao..

Jia lat. Like how i enjoy talk to jolin with her malaysian accent..

Recently the 2ic also want try thailand girl who can speak chinese or english and look good.. Prc hard la although i want try but their hygiene and risk my 2ic scare hahaha. Prc sugarbaby still ok haha
then i think better for u to source in dome 1 or 3...
Old 07-03-2018, 01:18 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
then i think better for u to source in dome 1 or 3...
Actually my best choice is still malaysian chinese hahaha..

Dome 1 i got the urge but hold back cause some are quite chio but the price too cheap. Too cheap means more ppl can afford to bonk and risk higher.

Dome 3 is korean or ang moh.. Same lor i speak chicken they speak duck.

Ang moh std and hiv risk generally higher also maybe they more open the way i feel.

So still here la local dome L. malaysian chinese or really petite new sg fl. Best is first or second blood hahaha

Best is got taiwanese lady or japanese hahaha. Saw some intl field report at taiwan the girl all quite good looking haha
Old 07-03-2018, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Actually my best choice is still malaysian chinese hahaha..

Dome 1 i got the urge but hold back cause some are quite chio but the price too cheap. Too cheap means more ppl can afford to bonk and risk higher.

Dome 3 is korean or ang moh.. Same lor i speak chicken they speak duck.

Ang moh std and hiv risk generally higher also maybe they more open the way i feel.

So still here la local dome L. malaysian chinese or really petite new sg fl. Best is first or second blood hahaha

Best is got taiwanese lady or japanese hahaha. Saw some intl field report at taiwan the girl all quite good looking haha
ur thinking got some true some not so true... i find if will kana, no matter
where u hide also will kana... so wan to play dun scared, wan to scare dun play...

taiwan personal experience nothing to shout abt, usually they are more reserved, if u like their style, u're better off with PRC...

japan yes, good if u can find...
Old 07-03-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
where u hide also will kana... so wan to play dun scared, wan to scare dun play...

taiwan personal experience nothing to shout abt, usually they are more reserved, if u like their style, u're better off with PRC...

Haha true also bro. Like i start off with local that been here for many years then still safe.

Yah want play mai scare

Haha.
Old 08-03-2018, 12:09 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:

Bro havanna, is it so quiet in the past.. like no much FR in this thread.. or the lady thread.. especially local dome L

wonder how business is it going for the OKT and the Independents.. or brothers all busy bonking no time to write haha

The Dome 1 like bursting with FR. keep got new FR
Old 08-03-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro havanna, is it so quiet in the past.. like no much FR in this thread.. or the lady thread.. especially local dome L

wonder how business is it going for the OKT and the Independents.. or brothers all busy bonking no time to write haha

The Dome 1 like bursting with FR. keep got new FR
last time i not so sure coz i juz came down from the mountain few mths back niah, have to ask all the laojiaos better...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1