The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 12-04-2018, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Greetings,

Dislike Songkran water festival in Bangkok and Pattaya! Therefore, tomorrow I'll be in Angeles for two weeks and will be staying at Queens Hotel! So come on down and enjoy Filipinas' hospitality and their exquisite dining experience!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 12-04-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 397 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

DBS remit peso.

39.3 per $ today
Old 12-04-2018, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
DBS remit peso.

39.3 per $ today
Iremit 3954
Pnb 3930
Old 14-04-2018, 04:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Update on my last month trip to ac
Same rushing trip, boom boom for 2 wonderful night, each night book 2 and 3 girls from apple and bamboo bar. Pinoy girls really wild, open minded and they know how to made busy the whole night . Any wait to go there now but too bad they get up with work. Planning next trip middle of June

Just want to share an incident . Met a friend in ac whom I didn’t see him for years in sg. He told me he got a girl from WeChat and claimed that she is a student. But upon arrive at hotel she look more like early 20 but my friend still accept her and brought her to the room. Before action start asked my friend to take shower again and wash thoroughly so she can perform bbbj.
After my Friend bath, action started but the service rendered was fxxxking poor. This cannot that cannot. My friend piss off asked her to leave.
After she left then my friend realised he lost close to sgd 600 .

He wanted to report police but the hotel don’t have the record because he brought the lady to the room and send her to hotel lobby. Therefore the girl identity was not checked. According to my Friend, despite my friend chase her off but she insist my friend company her to hotel lobby

Lesson learnt - beware of WeChat girls.
Watch out your valuable things/$ otherwise you might be the next victim

Good luck and have fun
Old 14-04-2018, 07:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1058 / Power: 11
tangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud oftangoshow has much to be proud of

Bro hmt13,

What hotel you stayed in?

Did they allow multiple guests overnight? Do they keep their ids?

Thanks!
Old 14-04-2018, 09:25 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangoshow View Post
Bro hmt13,

Thanks!
Rokms are for 2

If you have guest, some hotels register but don't hold ID

Take note, lot of ID in Philippines is fake

If more than 1 visitor better inform reception

Some hotels may charge

No hotel I stayed bother with bringing guests other than one run by Christian family in Manila
Old 14-04-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 407 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4590 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Why ur friend didn’t keep money in the safe? Ac hotel provide safety boxes leh.
Old 14-04-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hmt13 View Post
Just want to share an incident . Met a friend in ac whom I didn’t see him for years in sg. He told me he got a girl from WeChat and claimed that she is a student. But upon arrive at hotel she look more like early 20 but my friend still accept her and brought her to the room. Before action start asked my friend to take shower again and wash thoroughly so she can perform bbbj.
After my Friend bath, action started but the service rendered was fxxxking poor. This cannot that cannot. My friend piss off asked her to leave.
After she left then my friend realised he lost close to sgd 600 .

He wanted to report police but the hotel don’t have the record because he brought the lady to the room and send her to hotel lobby. Therefore the girl identity was not checked. According to my Friend, despite my friend chase her off but she insist my friend company her to hotel lobby

Lesson learnt - beware of WeChat girls.
Watch out your valuable things/$ otherwise you might be the next victim

Good luck and have fun
Hahaha
What you see is NOT what yOu get....
Dirty hands....
Are common for chick from unknow sources.
luckily didn't kana yellow feet chicken.

This applied to any where.

Last edited by BFOMF5; 14-04-2018 at 12:11 PM.
Old 14-04-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangoshow View Post
What hotel allow multiple guests overnight? Do they keep their ids?
My experiences.....
America hotel,Devara hotel,wild orchid
Do allow 2 guests.

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Rokms are for 2
If you have guest, some hotels register but don't hold ID
Take note, lot of ID in Philippines is fake
If more than 1 visitor better inform reception
America Hotel did stop girls leaving without your company. And would call you to verify.
Old 14-04-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Hahaha
What you see is NOT what yOu get....
Dirty hands....
Are common for chick from unknow sources.
luckily didn't kana yellow feet chicken.

This applied to any where.
Unless the girls are trusted by me my valuables stay locked in my bag

Including smart phone

And only limited cash lying outside

Though it's been years since I had random unknowns

All I meet let me sleep peacefully.

Don't steal anything

Going to police will see you locked because prostitutes are illegal in Philippines

And if she's under age ..

More trouble
Old 14-04-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 15
hmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhmt13 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Sending this message while onboard the flight flying to china
My friend was staying at Park central hotel
As mentioned my Friend fetch the girl from lobby and sent her to lobby again after the deed done. That’s why the girl identity was not check. I guess that girl pre plan all these to get away from checking for ID

To be honest in the past I never have habit to keep my monies in the safe. Although there were many times in Philippines just drink through out the night and almost drunk but lucky did not encounter similar issue.
I will take my friend case as lesson learnt , otherwise if this kind of cases happen during my first day party and all money stolen, probably have to go back on the next day as cannot use credit card for some reason

QUOTE=tangoshow;17245515]Bro hmt13,

Thanks![/QUOTE]
Old 14-04-2018, 03:49 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 0
SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!SQ2600 is one of the Best!

Can you post her wechat id? So that other bros can avoid her.
Old 14-04-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all

Keep xtra monies in the small safe tats installed in da wardrobe! There is no point reporting tis kind of incident to da police bcos its practically ineffective...just be careful next time! Cheers..
Old 16-04-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tagduty View Post
Been to AC twice in the past 5 months. End of this April will be my third trip. I am usually a Phuket/Pattaya /Bangkok kind of guy .....
My past two trips to AC I had great barfines in terms of looks,service,great etc. But don’t expect to see out of 12 out of 12 girls dancing to be all 8’s or 10’s.
everyone has their own preference. Some prefer young girl with no tits,some prefer girls with bellies,some prefer girls who like three somes, and some like ladyboys. To each their own.
There is huge difference of opinion in the looks of the AC girls on this forum. I would say most people find they are below-average, and stunners to be as rare as a unicorn. How would you compare the looks quality of the AC girls vs. those in BKK/Pattaya/Phuket? If i read between the lines, your statement is basically saying that most of the girls are NOT attractive, but if you lower your standards or follow a wierd fetish, you could find something.

There is one guy here consistently posting FAKE news saying AC has many so-called attractive girls, when my personal experience is that 95% CMI (Usually they are Fat or Chubby, with a big tummy and butterface), and the 5% who do look decent enough are quickly scooped up Lonely Korean 'superstars'. This makes AC a difficult cheonging destination, because if you can't hit the jackpot on the first pull you are likely gonna lose the rest of the night. Its like buying a bag of M&Ms and there are only 3 good pieces and the rest are all spoiled and rotten, there simply isn't enough even 'half-decent' lookers to make it a viable unless you lower standards or get lucky.

To make things worse, the only food worse than Korean food in Asia, is Pinay food. Sad but the best food in AC is Korean food which i would never choose to eat unless there are no other options. Nowhere else in Asia do i visit McDonalds so frequently as in AC, which speaks volumes about the taste of Pinay food.

"I'll admit, current bar girls (in Angeles City) are NOT as beautiful as previous years" - norice a.k.a 'Korean Superstar'
Old 16-04-2018, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
tagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samstertagduty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
There is huge difference of opinion in the looks of the AC girls on this forum. I would say most people find they are below-average, and stunners to be as rare as a unicorn. How would you compare the looks quality of the AC girls vs. those in BKK/Pattaya/Phuket? If i read between the lines, your statement is basically saying that most of the girls are NOT attractive, but if you lower your standards or follow a wierd fetish, you could find something.

There is one guy here consistently posting FAKE news saying AC has many so-called attractive girls, when my personal experience is that 95% CMI (Usually they are Fat or Chubby, with a big tummy and butterface), and the 5% who do look decent enough are quickly scooped up Lonely Korean 'superstars'. This makes AC a difficult cheonging destination, because if you can't hit the jackpot on the first pull you are likely gonna lose the rest of the night. Its like buying a bag of M&Ms and there are only 3 good pieces and the rest are all spoiled and rotten, there simply isn't enough even 'half-decent' lookers to make it a viable unless you lower standards or get lucky.

To make things worse, the only food worse than Korean food in Asia, is Pinay food. Sad but the best food in AC is Korean food which i would never choose to eat unless there are no other options. Nowhere else in Asia do i visit McDonalds so frequently as in AC, which speaks volumes about the taste of Pinay food.

Just saying it as it is...got pretty girls, got average girls, got ugly girls...but it all depends on individual. What u find ugly maybe pretty to me.

I agree on the food part...i eat Macdonald's when i am there as well.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1