The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 15-04-2018, 06:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3x23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
nice FR bro, makes me wan to try the water sports next time...
ya same here want to date her, in front behind i can look at it
whole day... exotic? mmm, duno how to describe... for me i'd say she looks better in OL instead of domme wear...
those curious c for urself better, cfm wont disappoint...
Haha is it bro, have you been her in both domme wear and OL before?

Careful with the watersports, its intense and not many can handle. Only possible if you trust your Mistress. If you go to Mistress Lain, let her know that you haven't tried this before and I'm sure she will know how to treat you accordingly as she is very experienced and a natural at it. Her breathplay is spectacular
Old 15-04-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 175 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
I don't think it's fair to make sweeping assumptions on what is a now a fairly sizeable group of very varied people.

I've seen a number of local and international dommes. While you're right that there are some whom are in it purely for the money and have little interest otherwise, there are those whom genuinely enjoy what they're doing.

I most recently met Estella, and can definitely vouch for her being in the latter group. She is a natural at putting men in their place and adroit at humiliation games. You will change your mind after seeing her.

And I'm pretty sure there are other local dommes in that category too, so why not find out for yourself?
Nowhere in my post did I say this applies to all of them, or even most of them as I used the word 'many'. So I disagree that I made any sweeping assumptions at all.
Old 15-04-2018, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3x23 View Post
Haha is it bro, have you been her in both domme wear and OL before?

Careful with the watersports, its intense and not many can handle. Only possible if you trust your Mistress. If you go to Mistress Lain, let her know that you haven't tried this before and I'm sure she will know how to treat you accordingly as she is very experienced and a natural at it. Her breathplay is spectacular
domme wear i c in pics, OL i saw during my session but then again my personal preference is OL so naturally OL will appeal more to me...
ok noted, will inform mistress accordingly...
Old 15-04-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rfootdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Nowhere in my post did I say this applies to all of them, or even most of them as I used the word 'many'. So I disagree that I made any sweeping assumptions at all.
Agreed that it may be somewhat unjustified to say that your statement is a sweeping statement. However would say that some young dommes seem to be excellent and genuine such as Lain (as recommended by bro 3x23) and Estella.
Old 15-04-2018, 10:53 PM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rfootdude View Post
Agreed that it may be somewhat unjustified to say that your statement is a sweeping statement. However would say that some young dommes seem to be excellent and genuine such as Lain (as recommended by bro 3x23) and Estella.
seems like estella is the hottest goddess here, every other post her name
will pop up...
ya i learnt my mistake abt sweeping statement, kana punished by lucelle...
lucky not many mistress hear it, else i kana jialat...
Old 16-04-2018, 12:00 AM
Samster

otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rfootdude View Post
Hmm yeah, I didn't mean to imply that just because a domme is young or pretty she has no substance.
Old 16-04-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
seems like estella is the hottest goddess here, every other post her name
will pop up...
ya i learnt my mistake abt sweeping statement, kana punished by lucelle...
lucky not many mistress hear it, else i kana jialat...
Yeah, I saw some of estella's pics, she's definitely model tier in terms of looks.
Old 16-04-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Yeah, I saw some of estella's pics, she's definitely model tier in terms of looks.
dun c pics la bro, go c real person...
Old 16-04-2018, 02:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
saddypty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominion View Post
i stand corrected. guilty of doing the very same i accused others of

but pls do give local dommes a try, you'll be surprised at how good the local scene has become (i know i am)
so which local mistresses hv you tried?
and which local dommes will you give a miss and y?
Old 16-04-2018, 11:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Unfortunately for me I think the local scene is still mediocre and filled with wannabe mistresses who don’t know much about their craft at all.

I’m amazed that many of these mistresses do not allow slaves to touch them, and it’s not regarding touching of their intimate regions but in general, legs etc. I’m not sure if this is the norm in the USA or Europe because I don’t session in that part of the world but in many other countries in Asia, touching is definitely ok and to me, that’s an essential part of the experience when it comes to tease and denial sessions.

Maybe it’s just me, but I have been left disappointed after sessioning with several of the local dommes, especially after reading the positive reviews in here.

The above is just my opinion but I’m extremely fussy in my tastes and session requirements and no one in the local scene has been able to provide a gratifying session since the days of old (running back the clock 3-4 years)

Looks like I’m still better off sessioning overseas

On the other hand, I had several positive experiences with Yui, in fact she is the only one I will return to

I want to give the local scene a chance instead of spending on airfares to session overseas. I hope my impression and experience changes in due time
Old 16-04-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Rfootdude deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by onsenmaster View Post
Unfortunately for me I think the local scene is still mediocre and filled with wannabe mistresses who don’t know much about their craft at all.

I’m amazed that many of these mistresses do not allow slaves to touch them, and it’s not regarding touching of their intimate regions but in general, legs etc. I’m not sure if this is the norm in the USA or Europe because I don’t session in that part of the world but in many other countries in Asia, touching is definitely ok and to me, that’s an essential part of the experience when it comes to tease and denial sessions.

Maybe it’s just me, but I have been left disappointed after sessioning with several of the local dommes, especially after reading the positive reviews in here.

The above is just my opinion but I’m extremely fussy in my tastes and session requirements and no one in the local scene has been able to provide a gratifying session since the days of old (running back the clock 3-4 years)

Looks like I’m still better off sessioning overseas

On the other hand, I had several positive experiences with Yui, in fact she is the only one I will return to

I want to give the local scene a chance instead of spending on airfares to session overseas. I hope my impression and experience changes in due time
Now this would qualify as a sweeping statement.

I would be inclined to disagree with you about your stance on touching. To me, touching in a pro domme session is not essential and it would be disingenuous for a sub to demand for it in such a context given that the essence of a pro domme session is the power play and the sub's subjugation to the Mistress.

In my opinion, it would be unfair to say that the quality of local mistresses is not up to par simply because a number of them don't allow subs to touch them. Some are able to perform a wide range of activities and utilise their skills in various areas to allow you to experience physical and mental euphoria, without needing to allow you to touch them.

Instead, if some level of touching of non-vital parts of the domme is your preference, I would suggest that this be communicated to the domme beforehand, so that parties can ascertain whether such a session would be comfortable and enjoyable to both, and avoid any misunderstanding or unhappiness.

My two cents.
Old 16-04-2018, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Domina/Goddess Phoenix?
Old 16-04-2018, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanexpert View Post
Anyone tried Domina/Goddess Phoenix?
is she in SG? cant seem to find her schedule...
Old 16-04-2018, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by saddypty View Post
so which local mistresses hv you tried?
and which local dommes will you give a miss and y?
Wah this a a dangerous question wot. Hahaha. I think nobody will answer your quest ion as it involves names. Wait they later kenna 够力够力 from the mistress reading this hahaha....
Old 16-04-2018, 09:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So far I have not really try local dommes. Very tempted to try mistress yui as I saw her before and I know what she is capable of since she is with mistress airah for some time so I think their style and limition is about the same. Actually read many locals dommes mostly into humiliation , pain or foot worship which I am not really into that so basically haven't try to fix an appointment with any of them. In general I feel that overseas Dom are more open and ok with certain things when u are regular. For eg. Sometimes sayako dominate with her top off. Haven't have the courage to touch or worship her breast but I am sure if nicely done and not rude she will oblige . Some mistress will play with your nipple with their mouth if they know you and bite a bit if nipple torture is your preference and that is a huge turn on . Others like touching of breast and sensitive area is up to individual doms but mostly what I see is the overseas doms who are more open to it than local princess . Oops sorry local mistress 😂
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1