The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-05-2018, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 20
guitarboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: boyzillian and waxing

Quote:
Originally Posted by auggjl View Post
Managed to find the waxing shop near monkey shop few weeks back. Waxing was done by ladyboss (according to her) a**** due to lack of manpower, usually she only does facial, quite good looking and figure despite at her age of 30+.

Will return.
bro, can share contact with me?
Would like to try out boyzillian
Old 26-05-2018, 06:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
iwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find betteriwasanoobonce is a living Saint! - you won't find better

hi bros, can share contact of Lady boss?
Old 28-05-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 307 / Power: 23
slider1234 is one of the Best!slider1234 is one of the Best!slider1234 is one of the Best!slider1234 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by slider1234 View Post
Oh went down today to try. Opted for the CPL for more permanence on hair removal. It’s actually painful but with lavish amounts of ice gel it’s manageable.
One week later, the hairs can be easily removed with no pain. Next session is actually in 3 weeks time
Old 28-05-2018, 10:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 22
newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future

So boyzilian mean all hair below all removed?
Old 28-05-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbird26 View Post
So boyzilian mean all hair below all removed?
generally private area including your butthole if you have any hair growing there.

legs is lower body, stomach is considered upper body so you may need to pay more if you need those areas removed. the gals at the old place used to do my stomach hair w/o topping up.
Old 28-05-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

anyone managed to contact J in this thead? she like MIA
Old 28-05-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
bi12012 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bro able to share contacts?
Old 29-05-2018, 05:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 14
right-hander deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone can share contact? thanks.
Old 29-05-2018, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Jyjyjung deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi!(: anyone can share contacts for a good boyzillian
Old 29-05-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 10
punkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunkxyz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any good contact for boyzillian please share bro thanks
Old 29-05-2018, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 14
slip_the_nip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyslip_the_nip deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hmm, I'm not sure if it was the same ladyboss that did the waxing for me last time round.

I went to the shop to make an appointment without asking for any specific therapist, and when I arrive on the day of appointment, a MILF in a tight, black, cleavage-exposing dress took me to the room.

She asked how I knew about their waxing services, so I replied that I had my waxing done by J previously. She then requested for my understanding as her skills might not be as good as J's. And true enough, definitely not as experienced as J.

But having her cleavage within my eye level was a helpful distraction.

Forget to ask for her contact though. What a waste.

Quote:
Yes bro hahaha, i went around 5pm if that helps. And like you said, she was wearing those figure hugging dress which is really short

She wasn't very experienced in waxing tho, but really attentive.. even blowing at my rod after applying the wax each time cause she say the wax seems hot. It was heaven. Whole session fully erect.

What's funny is that after the session while paying at the counter, her wechat got voice message from her colleague saying "must be a young guy that's why you do" through loud speaker. Then she awkwardly try to explain saying they always disturb each other etc.., using that opportunity i managed to get her contact and say next time come do waxing will look for her again Another 1-2 weeks should be able to return already.

She's almost 10 years older than me tho.
Old 29-05-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 13
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgejungle View Post
anyone managed to contact J in this thead? she like MIA
from my experience she is quite busy so give her some time to reply
Old 29-05-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3163 / Power: 13
Soulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond reputeSoulfunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yes bro hahaha, i went around 5pm if that helps. And like you said, she was wearing those figure hugging dress which is really short

She wasn't very experienced in waxing tho, but really attentive.. even blowing at my rod after applying the wax each time cause she say the wax seems hot. It was heaven. Whole session fully erect.

What's funny is that after the session while paying at the counter, her wechat got voice message from her colleague saying "must be a young guy that's why you do" through loud speaker. Then she awkwardly try to explain saying they always disturb each other etc.., using that opportunity i managed to get her contact and say next time come do waxing will look for her again Another 1-2 weeks should be able to return already.

She's almost 10 years older than me tho.
Wah power la bro, she must be damn hot seeingas how you were erect the whole session, usually mid session my little bro tired alr due to the pain
Old 30-05-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -111 / Power: 0
hitherto776 hitherto776

Hi all,

Am very interested in this boyzilian, especially by J or this lady boss A in Bukit Merah.

Bros who would be so kind as to pass me the contacts, I will up you my humble points.

Ty!
Old 30-05-2018, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 22
newbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant futurenewbird26 has a brilliant future

I asked and pm long ago but sadly no one care to share with me. Sob sob
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread