The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetspot View Post
good advice.
I should listen.
U r e 1 who will listen... but tink still got countless of them nv listen...
Old 09-06-2018, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
Anyway I also tel myself nt to get serious over her... wat she can do wif me she also can do wif other pple... in order to tempt customers to get regular business... now my ML no longer working liao she nv even msg me lo... Hohoho!
Same bro. My ML went back China 2 weeks ago, for good. But she said not sure she will be coming back in future; depends since hers is earlier cancellation of work permit.

She said she is ok to stay in contact but since her wechat is a work one, she said she might only login when she is free and since she has her own family and a kid back home.

After she went back, she did reply me abit. Few days once. 1 sentence. Now stopped liao. She didn’t even message me already.
Old 09-06-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 7
ChiongsterofHC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyChiongsterofHC deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

its a SOP thing that the girls will try to KC us one... just take it with a pinch of salt when they say love your or miss you
Old 09-06-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8989 / Power: 16
jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U r e 1 who will listen... but tink still got countless of them nv listen...
up u bro
Old 09-06-2018, 11:06 AM
Samster

jay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond reputejay.lay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
`
Upgrading this bro's pointers, the +(value) at the back is an indicator if they are into you, take it with a pinch of salt:
1: she would text you when she’s free: That's just to get you as a regular. But fast reply with SHORT answer OR slow reply with LONG answer are +1.
2: when you find her for services, she wouldn’t mind how much tips you pay: My first ML did stuff with me for free and introduced me (and treated me to nice places to eat). if anyone does this +1
3: Going out + holding hands is +0.5
4: Listen to your problems? Anyone will do that to provide good customer service lol. EVEN BROS HERE DO THAT LOLOLOLOLOL +0
5: rejecting your gifts or ask you not to buy gifts might be because they dont trust your taste LOLOLOL. But i'll giv ethe benefit of a doubt +0.5

Added more pointers:
6: ask you to sleep over without paying +1
7: posting a photo of you and her on her social media, or you and her chat on their social media +999
8: sending photos of herself +0.5 might be mass send.. because i do that too LOLOL
9: video calling you, this usually ends with me sleeping with them(on further dates, with normal china/vietnamese girls, guess this applies to ML too?) +1
10: lets you stay longer and relax. longer = more than 1 hour extra. Or she ask you to go over when she's sick or not working, and don't need to pay one +1

So some of the experience above is with my first ML (i only half 3-4 ML so far). But the first one was the best one, since she kanna my KC trap. But I accidentally ignored this ML (plus i left early so that i wont sleep overnight...thrice LOL, so she was very sad and disappointed), so after a while of no contact, she deleted me from her life hahahaha.

but like what sam boss says, they are for fking, not loving. You can have a short fling but don't go beyond that. Have fun and use the above to remind yourself that she is not that into you.

If she is into you... don't get serious. Kthxbye
up u bro
Old 09-06-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Many threads on this subject matter are created, many samsters responded, giving sound & positive advices, many agreed that we dun get ourselves KC-ed.

When someone is advising, many are listening, but listening and doing are 2 different things.

How many do u think, after they have listened, will strictly adhere to the many good advices from samsters from all corners not to fall into the KC trap? I am afraid not many la.

Dun be surprised that those giving so called good advices here are actually they themselves being deeply KC-ed, juz kidding la ..
Old 09-06-2018, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
Many threads on this subject matter are created, many samsters responded, giving sound & positive advices, many agreed that we dun get ourselves KC-ed.

When someone is advising, many are listening, but listening and doing are 2 different things.

How many do u think, after they have listened, will strictly adhere to the many good advices from samsters from all corners not to fall into the KC trap? I am afraid not many la.

Dun be surprised that those giving so called good advices here are actually they themselves being deeply KC-ed, juz kidding la ..

Fully agree. must practice what you preach

Oh and one more bonus pointer: Usually ML have a work and a personal Wechat. If you can get the personal one, its a +0.5. Not much bonus but well.

But in the first place, if you can exchange money for her time and body, she's no worth your efforts. Because someone else can exchange money for their time and body. If top up to $2-3k, she might even throw in GFE for them. so yeah.
Old 09-06-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by egresnow View Post
Fully agree. must practice what you preach

Oh and one more bonus pointer: Usually ML have a work and a personal Wechat. If you can get the personal one, its a +0.5. Not much bonus but well.

But in the first place, if you can exchange money for her time and body, she's no worth your efforts. Because someone else can exchange money for their time and body. If top up to $2-3k, she might even throw in GFE for them. so yeah.
Well said!!!
Old 09-06-2018, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post

Some of us who gave advices are 过来人, we went through such things thus advising those who have not fall into e KC trap not to repeat e same mistakes like us, but hw many will listen?
Old 09-06-2018, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 16
Barracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud ofBarracuda has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
Same bro. My ML went back China 2 weeks ago, for good. But she said not sure she will be coming back in future; depends since hers is earlier cancellation of work permit.

She said she is ok to stay in contact but since her wechat is a work one, she said she might only login when she is free and since she has her own family and a kid back home.

After she went back, she did reply me abit. Few days once. 1 sentence. Now stopped liao. She didn’t even message me already.

You've said it yourself, she only contacts with you through her work wechat. How much she is into you, this is one of the very obvious sign already.
Old 09-06-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Work chat or personal wechat not strong proof of whether tat ML is into u... is just a account, she can still add those potential carrots customers to make them feel exclusive
Old 09-06-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5562 / Power: 11
thedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond reputethedevil666 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Some of us who gave advices are 过来人, we went through such things thus advising those who have not fall into e KC trap not to repeat e same mistakes like us, but hw many will listen?
Some times I wonder why some men are really that desperate for ML. Are you that desperate for love that a normal ML can fill your void heart? That they become so blinded and fall into love with them so easily?
Old 10-06-2018, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post

up u back
Old 10-06-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
SOS999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Most of the Ah Tiong Bu are good actress, don't fall into their trap. Just pay, fuck and leave. Some of them already married with kids in China but still wants to act virgin here.
Old 10-06-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 292 / Power: 21
bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!bruceleex999 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SOS999 View Post
Most of the Ah Tiong Bu are good actress, don't fall into their trap. Just pay, fuck and leave. Some of them already married with kids in China but still wants to act virgin here.
Not most but I would say all. The tiong MLs I met all have kids back in China, and some of their kids are as big as 20 years old. They act innocent here, say not married yet, no kids and is virgin. Hahahaha
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1