The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-07-2018, 02:17 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -20 / Power: 0
LakersNation is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
definitely not real age
aini looks younger, prob is early20s or just looks really syt. prettier than sara too imo.
sara looks more sweet late20s

but in terms of playability sara is higher. aini allows almost full roaming with some restriction, feels abit commercial to me. sara scores higher on the GFE as she's more natural.

in terms of communication, both are equally responsive. I feel that aini deserves some credit in her communications.

heard both parties have their price for "upgrades" - not sure if she would this time round. Heard from her she won't be staying long.

aini has a more bonkable bod and look for sure.
overall, both have their good points.
How's the location for Aini? She stay alone? Easy to visit?
Old 11-07-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
She RTC liao?

Btw I may have missed it; anyone visited this peace lookalike?
So far just this
https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.p...ostcount=38328
Have you try? Give me a head up if I should skip?
Else goin tonite.

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 11-07-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 9
setsura deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Else goin tonite.
RTC for a while then coming back again if I’m not wrong, wanted to book yesterday but reply me to tell me she go back CN today :/
Old 11-07-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 10
Block22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
definitely not real age
aini looks younger, prob is early20s or just looks really syt. prettier than sara too imo.
sara looks more sweet late20s

but in terms of playability sara is higher. aini allows almost full roaming with some restriction, feels abit commercial to me. sara scores higher on the GFE as she's more natural.

in terms of communication, both are equally responsive. I feel that aini deserves some credit in her communications.

heard both parties have their price for "upgrades" - not sure if she would this time round. Heard from her she won't be staying long.

aini has a more bonkable bod and look for sure.
overall, both have their good points.
wonder how much they will offer for upgrades
Old 11-07-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 10
xyawnx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsura View Post
RTC for a while then coming back again if I’m not wrong, wanted to book yesterday but reply me to tell me she go back CN today :/
Damn, no wonder no replies today I also wanted to book.
Old 11-07-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktamer View Post
Else goin tonite.
Nope... wanted to try but carol miraculously say got slot... so mai tu liao. Go tonight if she didn't rtc and let us know...

Anyway saw candy today... looks wise score not very high leh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polar.Bear View Post

how are you doing these days? still cheong? I'm still at the mountain top.
Nowadays more to SPA/MP
Still cheong but not as frequent as last time... supply and resource both limited.

Whose mountain?

Good old days whereby our taste sama sama... test you - remember princess/ruby's friend rainie?

Zara

Last edited by derrickboy; 11-07-2018 at 06:42 PM.
Old 11-07-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnleee View Post
My experience is i think worse than yours..
Lookswise like in the pic, slightly larger than Laura for those who know. Boobs on par with Laura if not bigger and is her best asset.
I took the 30 min massage so right into the room asked what i wanted, didn't even massage. Asked for BJ and she started to haggle, which got me in a lousy mood already. But i was horny so went ahead. BJ was done with a cellophane like plastic not with a proper rubber, so it felt crispy. Roam top allowed but struggled with 4g roam. Then when deed was done (CBJ was mechanical and a bit hard TBH), she went through my wallet with me there saying i can afford to give her more tip.
I will not RTM her but possibly the others if they are not as money faced as her. And yeah, even at 30 mins it was done at 20. She didn't even ask me to shower before jumping right into the deed or after. Neither did she wash up!
I agree on the money face. She ask for lots of tips. I was service OK so I gave. Normally I don't tip as much.

I think was lucky I took the 60mins cbj. Indeed no washing. Anyway the bathroom is shared kind of weird place. I rather not use. And yes her asset is good and firm natural.

Won't rtm due to money face. I would like to try mei mei. Same mp working. Have you tried?
Old 11-07-2018, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 924 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1940 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
I would like to try mei mei. Same mp working. Have you tried?
Been around for a long while just like candy in the same joint... experience really really depends on chemistry I'd say and not for boob lovers.

Zara
Old 11-07-2018, 08:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

Only reason I used to visit that joint was Kiki. SYT with great racks.
Unfortunately she has alr RTC in Jan this year.

Candy n Meimei are both pretty ok I suppose. There is also a Bella I think. Never tried before but looks quite good on Wechat.

Quote:
Been around for a long while just like candy in the same joint... experience really really depends on chemistry I'd say and not for boob lovers.
Old 11-07-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
fsyt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguys.net/massage-happy/

Visited this new girl this afternoon. Looks a little milfy but still quite pretty in my opinion. Very good massage and sensual. Worth a try
Old 11-07-2018, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1735 / Power: 10
macktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant futuremacktamer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by setsura View Post
thanks bro, her roommate holding her phone and gave me the same answer. I will try again in a few days.

Quote:
Nope... wanted to try but carol miraculously say got slot... so mai tu liao. Go tonight if she didn't rtc and let us know...

Anyway saw candy today... looks wise score not very high leh...

Good old days whereby our taste sama sama... test you - remember princess/ruby's friend rainie?
carol won't gum you but you're probably bore.

yah candy won't score high but gum me. sub 6 lol

I remember rainie sub 6 lol, the figure is like yuki.

---------------------

text a few MLs this afternoon for an evening slots, some of them don't really interest me ….. just for you to gauge their popularity!

Aini next available slot is Fri evening the reply maciam like clearly, very pro. she is disciple of clearly? same background.

Feel next slot is late nite, wow this one surprises me, business still good.

mint full for the day as usual, but at least she replied me, always.

Ended up with Donna!

... the pursuit of what is elusive but attainable.

非淡泊无以明志, 非宁静无以致远

Old 11-07-2018, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

RTM to Lulu a couple of days back.

She is still as good as ever, good GFE and good service.

She mentioned that she would be RTC soon, just not sure when. Maybe a month time. Will miss her...
Old 11-07-2018, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi bro how u, say is this Lulu fr the wolf site at MP?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
RTM to Lulu a couple of days back.

She is still as good as ever, good GFE and good service.

She mentioned that she would be RTC soon, just not sure when. Maybe a month time. Will miss her...
Old 11-07-2018, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Hi bro how u, say is this Lulu fr the wolf site at MP?
Been well bro, been not active for a while due to work.

Nope, this is the Lulu (Ex-Lucy) from SLG. Most will know her as the kissing fish.
Old 11-07-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

so xiaobei (slg) is passe alrdy? seldom see reports of her.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1