The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 21-07-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Cooler14 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
hi bro i alsotry her before acutally notso bad ,maybe that day was a bad day,i not a okt speaking from a point of consumer.
Old 21-07-2018, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 20
steroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroidfreak View Post
Tracy Ex YF gal is back for a short stint, providing authentic juagen and massage.

Location at west area, please pm me for contact.
All pm replied, thanks for the support
Old 21-07-2018, 05:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
keisukehonda deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
To be fair to that bro, Breeze is not new. Been ard for some time just that changed name. Tbh, she's quite a looker and figure also not bad. Quite worth the price.
In today context, donna and aini and prev moon are the rtm standard, the rest dont bother , dont be disappointed if u willing to try commando
Old 21-07-2018, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by keisukehonda View Post
In today context, donna and aini and prev moon are the rtm standard, the rest dont bother , dont be disappointed if u willing to try commando
Seriously that does mean you have to try all of the rest to make such a sweeping statement. Different people have different tastes, some look for services, some look for looks and some look for attitude or someone they can simply chat with.

Very silly to make such a statement even you are their die hard supporter or white knight. There is no basis.

Don't get me wrong. I have tried Aini and Moon both, their standards are pretty high. And I might plan to visit Aini soon. But it would be extremely boring if the whole market is just these few.

It will definitely be more exciting to discover hiddden gems although it is up to an individual on how he can discover.

Again my opinions. No sweeping statements.
Old 21-07-2018, 08:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1147 / Power: 14
chelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud ofchelsea171717 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by miver View Post
To be fair to that bro, Breeze is not new. Been ard for some time just that changed name. Tbh, she's quite a looker and figure also not bad. Quite worth the price.
What her previous name ?
Old 21-07-2018, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3115 / Power: 21
crypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond reputecrypster has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soyamilk View Post
http://sgbeautycastles.org/fei-zi-massage-hj-bbbj/

Had a session with Fei Zi today. Try her first time today since my regular ML not free, Not expecting anything for massage, but I was very wrong. She’s good and the shiokness of the massage left me eagerly awaiting the sensual. She is pretty, conscientious and hardworking. Extremely charming and courteous character. Great massage skill and extremely accommodative! Highly recommended for her value for money service, especially her HJ, it’s awesome.

Pretty in the photos. Real person need add 10 years more. Be honest
Old 21-07-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 20
kilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to beholdkilrein is a splendid one to behold

I think you have not visited enough to make such a statement.

Moon - visited her 2-3 times back in 2015 when she was operating out of Sxxxxx Road. Frankly, her looks not really gum me. Though overall is considered good. Never rtm subsequently.

Aini- Visited only once in 2014 at the place subsequently occupied by Donna. She is not what I would say pretty. But figure is hot, and services even more so. It takes a lot of control to not want to request sex with her... full nude, 69 HJ with painting, all that teasing... heavenly. But that was the first and last visit.

Donna - Yes, agree. Killer looks, killer smile, that sparkle in her eyes electrocuted me. She was the only one I repeated rather frequently the last stint.

Current - I dare say there are at least a handful that rank as high if not higher than these three mentioned. And these are whom I have been visiting lately.

Cheers. The forest is much bigger than you think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keisukehonda View Post
Old 21-07-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 22
actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!actprunet is one of the Best!
Mind sharing who deserves your RTM these days? ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post
I think you have not visited enough to make such a statement.

Moon - visited her 2-3 times back in 2015 when she was operating out of Sxxxxx Road. Frankly, her looks not really gum me. Though overall is considered good. Never rtm subsequently.

Aini- Visited only once in 2014 at the place subsequently occupied by Donna. She is not what I would say pretty. But figure is hot, and services even more so. It takes a lot of control to not want to request sex with her... full nude, 69 HJ with painting, all that teasing... heavenly. But that was the first and last visit.

Donna - Yes, agree. Killer looks, killer smile, that sparkle in her eyes electrocuted me. She was the only one I repeated rather frequently the last stint.

Current - I dare say there are at least a handful that rank as high if not higher than these three mentioned. And these are whom I have been visiting lately.

Old 21-07-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
restandrelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wow please enlighten me. why is $110 value for money service, comes with free meal and door gifts ? and how is her HJ awesome until you can't help but praising ?

And to the previous poster suggesting only 3 worth going, i am also not RTM the 3 you mentioned. Too much to suggest only 3 worth going among so many

Quote:

Had a session with Fei Zi today. Try her first time today since my regular ML not free, Not expecting anything for massage, but I was very wrong. She’s good and the shiokness of the massage left me eagerly awaiting the sensual. She is pretty, conscientious and hardworking. Extremely charming and courteous character. Great massage skill and extremely accommodative! Highly recommended for her value for money service, especially her HJ, it’s awesome.
Old 21-07-2018, 11:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2544 / Power: 20
steroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond reputesteroidfreak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by steroidfreak View Post
Tracy Ex YF gal is back for a short stint, providing authentic juagen and massage.

Location at west area, please pm me for contact.
All pm replied, thanks for the support.
Old 21-07-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kilrein View Post

Lol your signature doesn’t match ur statement then.

But I’m interested who caught ur eye. Do share via PM if not convenient to reveal here.
Old 21-07-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3548 / Power: 18
GilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond reputeGilaCow has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea171717 View Post
What her previous name ?
I believe there’s a reason why she keep changing names and we should respect that. If u were her previous customer, she’s likely to tell u who she is personally when u attempt to book her now. If u were not her previous customer, then go with an open heart and know she’s a good looker no doubt. She was previously accused of using model’s photos when it was in fact her true self in those photos.
Old 21-07-2018, 01:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GilaCow View Post
I believe there’s a reason why she keep changing names and we should respect that. If u were her previous customer, she’s likely to tell u who she is personally when u attempt to book her now. If u were not her previous customer, then go with an open heart and know she’s a good looker no doubt. She was previously accused of using model’s photos when it was in fact her true self in those photos.
Your clue is quite obvious and I guess her previous name may be mentioned soon..
Old 21-07-2018, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cooler14 View Post
hi bro i alsotry her before acutally notso bad ,maybe that day was a bad day,i not a okt speaking from a point of consumer.
Okt or white knight?
Old 21-07-2018, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
tintobinto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't know if I am considered unlucky or not, almost 1 year since I played the field because of personal relationship issues. Finally decided that it was time to go back out and have some fun sometime in the last two weeks for the first time in 1 year. It was a location in area G, after the deed was done and I was about to leave, the door started knocking loudly and non-stop. Maybe it was a police raid and the ML wanted to go and peep through the cat eye. I stopped her and said right now the whole house is dark and we don't even know who is outside, let's just lay low in the room for them to go away. If she peeps through the cat eye it is obvious from outside that someone is in the house right?

Anw after about 15 mins of knocking the people outside left. I waited for another 30 mins to be safe and gave her another hour's worth of money before making my move. I am not sure if that was a police raid or what but better be safe than sorry. Last I heard from her she has already shifted, so please bros don't pm me asking who and where, when she has finally settled down and back in service I will post a proper MR.

For now I have another one to post:
Xiaoqi from SLG https://sglonelyguys.net/xiaoqi-massage/

Looks and body department I would give her 7/10. Young SYT with a cute face

Capped BJ: 7.5/10, nice warm suction and licking, but couldn't maintain duration for long as her mouth gets tired quickly

HDLY: 8/10, as what others have mentioned, her warm HDLY is something in all my years of playing that I have never experience before

Massage: 7/10, not bad but not good either, oh well we are not there for massage aren't we

RTM: Maybe but after coming out of the cave after so long, would like to roam and play the field first
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1