The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-07-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11773 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

It is still under renovation. Verified yesterday. Went to Aman instead.
Old 21-07-2018, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold

I’m here now and it’s open but limited number of girls around 10 only
Old 21-07-2018, 05:41 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
shockwave is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manxn View Post
I’m here now and it’s open but limited number of girls around 10 only
Is 211 still at VIP?
Old 21-07-2018, 10:34 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
It is still under renovation. Verified yesterday. Went to Aman instead.
Yeap..... my regular wechat me to look for her at their small shop across the road. The girls are also scared to go work at VIP and prefer to go to the small shops.
Old 21-07-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyWhineSir View Post
anyone know if VIP Spa open already? LUL abit confused leh, dunno the situation now.
Given the situation they are in now, I would avoid that spa until things are better. Since most of their girls have switch to the small shops, it makes sense for me to visit them there instead of at the main spa.
Old 22-07-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ahemmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

spoken to captain and vip AP. the girls eventually will come back after one week. normal to pay release fee and go back to work. Let's wait. give sometime for the spa recovery.
Old 22-07-2018, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
WhyWhineSir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thank you bros for the information
Old 22-07-2018, 02:51 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Given the situation they are in now, I would avoid that spa until things are better. Since most of their girls have switch to the small shops, it makes sense for me to visit them there instead of at the main spa.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ahemmaster View Post
spoken to captain and vip AP. the girls eventually will come back after one week. normal to pay release fee and go back to work. Let's wait. give sometime for the spa recovery.
I wonder...... can VIP recover ?

Amansari needed more than 6 months before restarting operations again. VIP not only had to contend with the BIB but also against the MFRD & Drug squad too. I agree it is safer to go to their small branches for the time being.
Old 22-07-2018, 01:53 PM
Samster

today vip working list girls quite ok. varieties.
Old 22-07-2018, 02:30 PM
Samster

mia girls slowly returning
Old 22-07-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 940 / Power: 13
Manxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to beholdManxn is a splendid one to behold

Can’t find the angpais 513, 503, 750, 222. Wonder did they go to the small shops?
Old 22-07-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBoss View Post
I heard a captain smashed a customer HP for taking video. The customer revenge by reporting to police. That's why the raid happened.
I do not understand this post ? Why would the police raid the spa over a minor incident ? Furthermore it is a dispute between customer & business entity so I doubt the police has any powers to intervene. It must be for other reasons that the raid occurred.
Old 22-07-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 0
WarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWarPig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Further to my earlier post, even if the customer had secretly recorded video footage on his mobile, the spa has no right to destroy his property. They can only ask him to delete the offending footage and do nothing more. If the footage is of obscene nature involving nudity on an unsuspecting victim, then the victim should report to the police for followup action. The spa has no right to intefere even though they are the employers of the victim nor can they act on behalf of the victim against the culprit. If the spa staff had indeed assaulted the culprit or smashed his mobile as alleged in this case, the culprit has recourse to sue the spa and staff involved.

Anyone else who had been in similar situations, let it be known you can take legal action against the perpetrator and his employers if you had ever been manhandled or your property damaged. Need a lawyer can always contact me, I have many legal experts standing by to take up your case.
Old 22-07-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manxn View Post
Can’t find the angpais 513, 503, 750, 222. Wonder did they go to the small shops?
513 not well. 503 in working list today. not sure 750 and 222
Old 22-07-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarPig View Post
Further to my earlier post, even if the customer had secretly recorded video footage on his mobile, the spa has no right to destroy his property. They can only ask him to delete the offending footage and do nothing more. If the footage is of obscene nature involving nudity on an unsuspecting victim, then the victim should report to the police for followup action. The spa has no right to intefere even though they are the employers of the victim nor can they act on behalf of the victim against the culprit. If the spa staff had indeed assaulted the culprit or smashed his mobile as alleged in this case, the culprit has recourse to sue the spa and staff involved.

Anyone else who had been in similar situations, let it be known you can take legal action against the perpetrator and his employers if you had ever been manhandled or your property damaged. Need a lawyer can always contact me, I have many legal experts standing by to take up your case.
That's an interesting insight. Since your post is on phototaking and videography....... I would like to know something.

In many places including airport n checkpoints...... there is notice put up "NO PHOTO TAKING OR VIDEO RECORDING ALLOWED INSIDE THIS PREMISES. OFFENDERS WILL BE PROSECUTED"

Are these notices valid and do we really have to comply?
I know we must obey in airport or checkpoints because they are gazetted as protected places...... but what about clubs or private places?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread