The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2018, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 123 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3185 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The mission

Uncle Tan: Keith, how did you know them?

I explained to him about the boss, Matthew, and I kept Sara out of the equation. I told them everything about our mission while leaving out the juicy details.

Uncle Tan: call him and tell him what happened. He should be able to settle this.

Me: I don't have his number..... The PA contact the boss normally...

Uncle Tan: His HP. The boss's number should be in there.

I went to the PA's pocket and took out his phone. Using his fingerprint, I managed to unlock it. I had to look for Matthew's number as it was not recent that he had contacted the boss.

Me: Hello, Boss?

Matthew: yes?

Me: This is Keith....

Matthew: Keith? why are you using the PA's number?

I explained to him the situation and what had happened over the last hour or so. He remained silent for a moment.

Matthew: ok.... I'll inform Sara and we will get someone across to you. Don't call the police. Once the police is involved, he will get away scot free. We will handle this.

We hung up and I informed Uncle Tan. He nodded.

Once the 2 prisoners woke up, they were silent and refused to answer any of our questions.

30mins later, 10 guys appeared in front of my door and identified themselves. One of them was an older man and he introduced himself as Wayne and he seemed to be the leader. His guys untied the 2 prisoners and brought them away.

Wayne: Thanks Keith for your help. I think these 2 are interesting. By right, they should have nothing to do with each other and the PA had no reason to link up with Jim. The video definitely gave away their connection and I think they had something to do with what the boss had initially assigned you to do. I suspect that the PA is the mastermind although Kilo did not spill out anything and we are still trying to get more information from him.

Obviously he was from Sara's inner circle of trust as he knew what was happening.

Wayne: once I get them together, I am sure that fingers will start pointing and everything will be out in the open.

Me: can you please make sure all videos that the PA had on Steph would be destroyed? I think he had a hidden camera in her place for the longest time.

Wayne: leave that to me. I'll personally make sure that all of it will be destroyed.

Me: Also I am sure that Jim had other copy at his place.

Wayne: considered that done as well.

He reached out and shook Uncle Tan's hand.

Wayne: thank you for your help. If not, this guy will be in trouble....

Uncle Tan: It's my pleasure to help my neighbours....

And they both laughed.

Once Wayne left, Sam informed the girls and all of them gathered at my place. Hanna had changed into normal clothes and Steph had since regained her composure. I hugged her shoulders as we gathered around in the living room.

Me: thank you all for your help.

Uncle Tan: no problem at all.

Me: Baby....I have a question. Why did you tell Jim that you liked your own gender? I don't understand this part.

Steph: My initial intuition told me that he was trying to get fresh with me when I tried to get information from him. So I told him that I had no interests in guys. It then he told me that he had no interests in woman as well.

Uncle Tan chuckled.

Uncle Tan: that was a good move and I think he bought it initially. However, when he came across your video, he knew you were lying.

Me: but you didn't know that when you removed my shorts. Did you intend for him to touch me?

Steph: no..... the reason was because I saw you touching yourself as you looked at me in Kilo's video! I wanted to know if you were turned on when I was with other guys!

I did not answer and was embarrassed. Hanna giggled loudly.

Hann: hehe...Well he was. I saw him having an erection when you were at it.

There was a moment of awkward silence in the room before Steph spoke again.

Steph: I don't understand. If Jim and Kilo were working with the PA, then wouldn't they already know that we were working for the boss?

Me: I can only guess. If the PA is the mastermind, he would not share to much information with them because I am sure that he would not want himself to be exposed to the boss. He needed to protect himself as well and since he knew that the boss was searching for the mole, he needed someone to be the fall guy. In fact, I believed that Kilo did not even know who the PA was. As for Jim, I believed that it was only recently that he met up with the PA. If not, he would had already taken actions with you then.

Uncle Tan: haha.... good guess and seemed reasonable but I don't think we will ever find out....

Everyone nodded in agreement.

Uncle Tan: so I know that the both of you are jobless now. Would you like to work for me?

I looked around the room at Steph and then at Sam, Hazel and finally Hanna......

---------------The End --------------------------------

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 25-07-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys. That's all for this story.

This could be the last story I may have written.

I expected more readers but it was lukewarm and I am disappointed.

Anyway, till next time.

Stay healthy...

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 25-07-2018, 06:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: The mission

Bro

Awesome story! But the ending was a little cut short in a way.... maybe a sequel?
Old 25-07-2018, 07:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
hiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

It's a very good story! How do you track readership?
Old 25-07-2018, 08:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 10
LeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLeWildDick deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Very nice story.. i just came across this yesterday! System wont let me up your rep so i can only contribute my puny 4 points tomorrow.
Old 25-07-2018, 09:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, please do share more. support your thread bro.
Old 25-07-2018, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
slyhypo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post

Anyway, till next time.

Stay healthy...

Bro, do please continue.

Your stories are fantastic.

Looking forward to your next masterpiece.
Old 25-07-2018, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiall1 View Post
It's a very good story! How do you track readership?
It's in the main SBF page. If you are using computer, you can see it.

This story only have about 23k of page view. It's 26k now.

which is actually very little.

Old 25-07-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeWildDick View Post
Very nice story.. i just came across this yesterday! System wont let me up your rep so i can only contribute my puny 4 points tomorrow.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobangkingz View Post
really like this story, please do share more. support your thread bro.
Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_dog69 View Post
Bro

Awesome story! But the ending was a little cut short in a way.... maybe a sequel?
Probably not. However who knows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyhypo View Post
Bro, do please continue.

Your stories are fantastic.

Looking forward to your next masterpiece.
Thanks for always reading my stories.

Old 25-07-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
hiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
It's in the main SBF page. If you are using computer, you can see it.

This story only have about 23k of page view. It's 26k now.

which is actually very little.
It is 26k views for slightly over a week..
Which is about 3.5k views a day. That's quite high right? no?
I do like your work! Hope you do carry on
Old 25-07-2018, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2940 / Power: 20
water_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond reputewater_boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Anyway, till next time.

Stay healthy...
once again. thank you for the masterpiece. I am your faithful reader.
Old 25-07-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

For withdrawal syndromes, please read first.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=...ight=pussluver

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=...ight=pussluver

Old 25-07-2018, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 21
DiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDiabloX is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Really seems like there should be more to the story. Perhaps TS is pissed off because of low readership, but that's to be expected since the whole excellent story was released with long chapters on consecutive days, rather than being drip fed slowly, which would push up number of views. I appreciate his style though, I was constantly refreshing throughout the day!

Your faithful fan
Old 25-07-2018, 06:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15395 / Power: 25
Passerbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond reputePasserbyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Anyway, till next time.

Stay healthy...
Hopefully this is not the end .
Upped 16 for all the enjoyment you bought here .
Cheers .......
Old 25-07-2018, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiabloX View Post
Really seems like there should be more to the story. Perhaps TS is pissed off because of low readership, but that's to be expected since the whole excellent story was released with long chapters on consecutive days, rather than being drip fed slowly, which would push up number of views. I appreciate his style though, I was constantly refreshing throughout the day!

Your faithful fan
Yes, fully agree with your diagnosis. TS must have more confident in your writing. Very nice read!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1