The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 16-08-2018, 06:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
darkangel83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
was sad 335 went home already.. then see this new girl.. immediately forgot what 335 looked like already
jk la..

anyway bro.. if you don't mind.. 335 vs 338 who more chio?
335 - short girl but quite fair. Similar as per photo
338 - photo is cute. But real person is more to pretty and sexy. Also important is, tall.
My preference is 338. Hahaha I manage to say bye to 335 though
Old 16-08-2018, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 17
dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAVgent View Post
was sad 335 went home already.. then see this new girl.. immediately forgot what 335 looked like already
jk la..

anyway bro.. if you don't mind.. 335 vs 338 who more chio?
bro nv rtf 337? now got promo
Old 16-08-2018, 08:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1042 / Power: 16
xiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud ofxiaolong78 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcsdg View Post
Stable: SexAmazon
Lady: Mora

Body: Slim with meaty ass.
Hi bro (n those who had tried), can elaborate a bit more on what u mean by slim with meaty ass? Means she has a heavy bottom? U know some girls have slim upper body but their ass is flabby n thighs are big due to lack of exercise.. Is it like that? Lol
Old 16-08-2018, 08:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinoo View Post
bro nv rtf 337? now got promo
I heard 335 more Busty.

Yet to try either of them.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 16-08-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

dinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud ofdinoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by wpns View Post
I heard 335 more Busty.

Yet to try either of them.
335 went back liao..
Old 16-08-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by silvstedt28 View Post
will felicia from Tikoclub be back? missing her lol
SexAmazon got a Felicia Chin look alike hahhaa!
Old 16-08-2018, 10:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolong78 View Post
Hi bro (n those who had tried), can elaborate a bit more on what u mean by slim with meaty ass? Means she has a heavy bottom? U know some girls have slim upper body but their ass is flabby n thighs are big due to lack of exercise.. Is it like that? Lol
Personally I haven't tried her but based on the writing usually will mean the girl is slim including lower body, but still manage to have a nicely shaped ass with enough meat to grab, slap end enjoy in doggy style bro. Just the way I like it. Since she's slim, the ass should be pretty firm, not flabby, but of course it varies.

Last edited by bigcauk; 16-08-2018 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Added that I haven't personally tried
Old 16-08-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
rcsdg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
Personally I haven't tried her but based on the writing usually will mean the girl is slim including lower body, but still manage to have a nicely shaped ass with enough meat to grab, slap end enjoy in doggy style bro. Just the way I like it. Since she's slim, the ass should be pretty firm, not flabby, but of course it varies.
Yea, more akin to what bigcauk mention above. Firm ass.
Old 16-08-2018, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Most will love to have a "FULL" "A SHAPE" ass.

hahha nice one bro .. i think next time FR for ASS use this picture as ref .. just say H shape or O or V shape .. so that no confusion
Old 16-08-2018, 11:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks

Quote:

Fantastic benchmark for FR. Thanks bro!
Old 16-08-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
sgxclusive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Wow...Bro u damn power...
Old 16-08-2018, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 262 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1592 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Any bro tried Grace from Merci?? Face looks dame Swee... wonder the service level..
Old 16-08-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
Any bro tried Grace from Merci?? Face looks dame Swee... wonder the service level..

I msged one of the bros who visited her. A lot of services stated but never do. No bbbj no kiss. straight away FJ. But he still said he enjoyed though.

You can try and let us know.
Old 16-08-2018, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 7
billyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
I msged one of the bros who visited her. A lot of services stated but never do. No bbbj no kiss. straight away FJ. But he still said he enjoyed though.

You can try and let us know.
Huh!!?? No bbbj no highlight liao no frenching no gfe bah not fun for me haha
I'm just a casual bonker with low expectation of FLs. As long as she gave me good BBBJs and not fat, she will score 7 and above in Overall. So, you can self adjust while reading my FRs and I so far don't RTF.
Old 16-08-2018, 01:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 11
bigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of lightbigcauk is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Bro funboi you fucking rock! I'll take a firm, full, A shaped ass any time!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1