The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 31-08-2018, 11:55 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 0
GiveHerO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGiveHerO deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Wind from SexAmazon

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=701123

Had a very pretty and leggy lady on (yesterday) thursday evening.
She was only here for very short time so I quickly book her.
But was told that there was a tarma booking before me so I have to move back my timing a bit. Wah the bro b4 me really superman sia. But wait ah wait I guess the bro too shiok with Summer and Wind liao dun want leave or leg too wobbly. Saw one bro came down walking unsteadily.

Lucky SexAmazon steady give me short extension of time for my wait

Okay go up. Not a bad place that give me a feeling of visiting mistress.
Win 169 cm.
pretty face
very slim but the body really firm. (do lots of yoga)
Pussy zero hair, she say she laser away all the hair

She proudly announce to me I was the 8th customer for the day and she have more customer maybe in the stable. I guess given her sexy body and pretty face can guess why. She was still fresh and perky even I was no 8

Bring some pie for her to eat and ask her eat she say serve you first

Her BBBJ was very sensual and her lips and tonugue really very nice and soft.
She cum easily, I perform some sex massage for her I guess after that she cum a few times I can feel her pussy contracting

Bonk her and after make her cum once and after that french non stop while bonking and make a cum a few times. Naturally she tired after cum so hug a while. suddenly she rem I have cum. So she give me bbbj and haha actually want to cim but accidentally cum in eyes.

First time in my 12 years cheong kanna cu min eyes. damn peiseh but she still laughing

Overall a very classy lady with slim tone body. Pretty and quite fair also.
Plus the apartment is really value for money. though cant compare to 10 years ago but I really appreciate the effort put in by amazon for getting a classy girl and a classy place (first time try them, maybe is actually many classy girls)

Cheongsters have a good weekend and try Wind if you like classy girl who have that high end mistress feel than commando FL
Old 01-09-2018, 12:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 9
freqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfreqvibr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Got pic of yuma ?
previously a bro say she no more come back liao. i visited her quite a few times when she was around. i continue to lurk and keep a lookout for her. LOL
Old 01-09-2018, 12:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1766 / Power: 8
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Wind from SA or Cookie from Teeruklover. Any recommendations?
Old 01-09-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2815 / Power: 14
Achieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond reputeAchieve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
RTF with Pinky from TR, even better sexifaction than last time, she started blow me when I stepped in the room and nonstop for 20 min until I can’t tahan and bonk her as no tomorrow. Her body complexation is so great no one can resist and her love to sex really squeezed out the last drop of my semen. So sad she only stays for 7 days and will leave on Sun. Managed to get some more of her pictures for masturbation after she leave.

http://picgrace.com/post/47A27090807000812A4_3390296810
https://www.instagram.com/p/949oiryih3/
http://picgrace.com/post/48819828370AA96A276_3390296810
Wa 20 mins bro! Power!!
Rare to find a girl that can blow for that long.
Old 01-09-2018, 01:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stevejobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Wind from SA or Cookie from Teeruklover. Any recommendations?
Bro, just visited Wind. She's incredible. I think fall in love liao. She's very tall, hot smoking figure, and the most dazzling smile. Really like description, sexy OL from Thailand. Very classy and yet gentle and sexy. She shared some very recent photos with me and sharing here with her permission. She looks 100% like these photos! Face 10/10 because of smile and stunning eyes. Figure 9/10 with (I think) enhanced but well-done. GFE is great, and not commando but shy. BBJ -- skillful and really uses tongue well. My type completely. FJ -- 10/10, tight and sweet. Overall is 11/10. Usually don't write review but wanted to help (doing this because personal reason need $).

RTF: Yes, until she goes back.

Stable: Sexamazon
Lady: Wind
Overall: 10/10
RTF: Definitely

Old 01-09-2018, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
stevejobs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiveHerO View Post
Wind from SexAmazon

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=701123

Had a very pretty and leggy lady on (yesterday) thursday evening.
She was only here for very short time so I quickly book her.
But was told that there was a tarma booking before me so I have to move back my timing a bit. Wah the bro b4 me really superman sia. But wait ah wait I guess the bro too shiok with Summer and Wind liao dun want leave or leg too wobbly. Saw one bro came down walking unsteadily.

Lucky SexAmazon steady give me short extension of time for my wait

Okay go up. Not a bad place that give me a feeling of visiting mistress.
Win 169 cm.
pretty face
very slim but the body really firm. (do lots of yoga)
Pussy zero hair, she say she laser away all the hair

She proudly announce to me I was the 8th customer for the day and she have more customer maybe in the stable. I guess given her sexy body and pretty face can guess why. She was still fresh and perky even I was no 8

Bring some pie for her to eat and ask her eat she say serve you first

Her BBBJ was very sensual and her lips and tonugue really very nice and soft.
She cum easily, I perform some sex massage for her I guess after that she cum a few times I can feel her pussy contracting

Bonk her and after make her cum once and after that french non stop while bonking and make a cum a few times. Naturally she tired after cum so hug a while. suddenly she rem I have cum. So she give me bbbj and haha actually want to cim but accidentally cum in eyes.

First time in my 12 years cheong kanna cu min eyes. damn peiseh but she still laughing

Overall a very classy lady with slim tone body. Pretty and quite fair also.
Plus the apartment is really value for money. though cant compare to 10 years ago but I really appreciate the effort put in by amazon for getting a classy girl and a classy place (first time try them, maybe is actually many classy girls)

Cheongsters have a good weekend and try Wind if you like classy girl who have that high end mistress feel than commando FL
100% agree on everything, bro!
Old 01-09-2018, 01:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
She more sad cuz everyone in SBF can now peek into her private life.
So true.

And those pics for masturbation? Seriously?

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!
Old 01-09-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
dannygoh1992 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a date with Wind from SA on Friday afternoon and i must say Bro SA really hasn't disappointed me since he started his stable. Got Mora and Magic previously and then now Wind and Summer. Really a good looking line up.

As usual, Bro was fast to respond even though I texted for the booking on Thurs night. Set for 4.30 and off I went the next day to the new location. Quite accessible by mrt and a brief walk. Nice and cozy looking condo complex so I was quite impressed. Once at the door, I was greeted by Wind for a fun and really enjoyable session.

Usual undress and shower, but today maybe too many customers so ran out of mouth wash. Never mind we still smell fresh. Standard SOP wash and then back to the room. Wind was really friendly throughout and cheerful too. Catbath from her to start it off and a sensual BBBJ. Then I got her to lie down and went down on her. Really clean and hair free down there so I spent almost 30 mins painting and fingering her to make her cum three times (She "finished" three times according to her hahahah) and can actually see from the way she twitches and turn that she actually came, not some act or show put to amuse me. Then condom on and multiple positions were ok with her. RD1 done in the bag.

She proceeded to give me a brief massage but i soon got her to rest and return the favor with a massage on her too. Full body de... then turn into play larh. So another round of painting and fingering but this time she even wetter. This girl came another two times before condom on and then another two times. Rd2 finished off on her enhanced boobs and we were both really tired. Had to rush for a quick shower cos we were running over the time. Hhahaa sorry to the bro after me for the delay. Paiseh make you wait.

All in all I think because she isnt a professional so the GFE feel is more genuine. No KC from her just genuinely two person enjoying themselves.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I felt that i owe bro bkkgems a fr for mime.
In partial also to the great advise he gave me for some personal issues
MIME...
FR - 7/10( frankly speaking v normal)
Bbbj - she works v hard on it
Frenching - this is the best part..a commando frencher.
My mouth and tongue almost swollen after the session machiam going for frenching competition
Body- 8
Face- 8

Overall this is her first day so her energy level is still at top notch. Did i miss out anything???
Old 01-09-2018, 03:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 8
MDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMDZY deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had 336 at 1am, though this is more like an FR for OKT.

Contacted okt for a budget bonk at 12am with only 1 hour notification, he manage to confirm the slot for me. Also okay with me enquiring about the location of the girls before confirming. The room is pretty nice though its an old building and abit scary at night. Alot of PRC staying there too.

336 wise, nothing to shout about. Just a budget bonk. Slim bod small breasts, face looked like aunty without makeup. Not for those who placed a premium on looks.

Should have paid a little more to choose the better ones like 335. Would definitely stick to this stable. OKT even warned me that 336 was a little mature looking beforehand but i still went ahead
Old 01-09-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 14
snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!snipenite17 is one of the Best!
Mime from bkg

Looks:8 discount from pics but grows on you. Syt
Boobs: 8 nice B's to grab
Body: 8 a bit of fats but can still see slim waist
Bbbj: 9 hardworking
Fj: 9.5 very accommodating
French: 9
Gfe: 9.5

Born in nothern thailand. Fair skin. Pink nipples. A tad small in frame at 1.55m. She has a spectacular accommodating attitude with high gfe. It was such an intense session that we completely did not keep track of the time. I left slightly late as we went to shower with 5 mins to go when I realized. My apologies for the unconvenience okt Jerry. Okt was fast to deal with and understanding.
Old 01-09-2018, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 15
StealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud ofStealthBomber has much to be proud of

Tried RegentLust Faii.

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=700576
Her previous FRs are conveniently compiled on her thread, all pretty accurate. I am late to the party!

Faii is more of a cutey than a beauty, but blessed with big natural boobs as per photo. More tanned, of course. One bro's FR said she worked under the sun, but she told me still a univ student currently, so take it all with a big pinch of salt I recall there was once even have "physics teacher" and "tour guide" gracing our shores so ...

Anyway, back to Faii, she has the commando potential, dishing out very enthusiastic and energetic service. Those enquiring what does "commando" mean should try her to find out.

Found her very horny to begin with. Kicked off the bed session with intense frenching and sucked her boobs, then started to move down, but that was already enough to make her wet till oozing out, so I skipped the painting entirely.

FJ in missionary, sideways, prone doggy, cowgirl, then back to missionary to finish off. Made the most out of the main course, as haven't chiong for some time due to uncertain work sked.

Overall a great session with loads of GFE. Besides the sex, she's also a nice girl to tease and hang out with. But probably no chance to rtf as she said 5 Sept is her last work day.
Old 01-09-2018, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1078 / Power: 16
Link has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud ofLink has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaporiserz View Post
And those pics for masturbation? Seriously?
Lol.. my exact 1st thoughts.
Must be a really strange fetish to get turned on by such ordinary pics.
Old 01-09-2018, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
kal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Any reviews of the 4girls from xclusive now?
Old 01-09-2018, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 296 / Power: 6
danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!danilov is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Link View Post
Lol.. my exact 1st thoughts.
Must be a really strange fetish to get turned on by such ordinary pics.
Hey, exposed ankles are sexy in saudi arabia
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1