The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 715 / Power: 18
mozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to beholdmozquit0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: HK Happening

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chorizo View Post
Bro, I will be staying there next week. Any tips.
Am a regular in GoldenMile. Bar mainly foreign hookers waiting to pounce on foreigners, never tried but I alays see the same faces.

Have fun

Moz
Old 03-08-2018, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Whoremaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://www.google.com.hk/amp/s/m.sc...d-same%3famp=1

I was there when the raid happened!!!!!!I was actually going there to fuck a whore or two but when I got there there were two cops standing guard at entrance and big big crowd of people across the road watching. I stay to see and watch one man take out by police in handcuff and put into van.

I wait some more but no girls taken out and I impatient so went MTR go Fuji
Old 03-08-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 10
megachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to beholdmegachiongster is a splendid one to behold
Any soapy massage here?
I know Macau is more fun but i no time to go Macau.
Any special that Hk has that is better than what can be found in Singapore?
Read the last 30 pages only feel Russian girls cheaper in king hing building than Singapore
Old 04-08-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
dosh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi all, will be in HK kowloon area next week. Any idea how i can arrange for FL to my hotel - the portal i can search from etc. ty!
Old 09-08-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
ValentinoV deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

King hing building no longer operating after the raid?
Old 11-08-2018, 08:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Whoremaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentinoV View Post
I went back one week after the raid

100% dead

corridors dark and empty

but still a lot of horny cocks taking the lift up with me to look !!!!!!
Old 14-08-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 922 / Power: 18
malaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to beholdmalaylover is a splendid one to behold

anybody here got positive experience with ptgf in hong kong?
Old 28-08-2018, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
fitjazz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Currently in HK.

Have tried the Pheonix apartment, and it’s true most of them dun look like their pictures. Is really like their GL. Unfortunately I think GL provides better in terms of quality..I think.

Looking at go141 honeygirls. Seems like a lot are listed as 800-1000, Russians at 1200-1300....seems very Low from what another bro mentioned in this thread. Does that mean these HK900 ones may not be worth the time?

Found some cute ones (from pictures) that are quoting HK2000 for outcall. I wonder if I would get scammed.

Trying my hand at Instagram now...=P

I miss Bak...at least can sit at a bar and look and chat...and if really like then bring back....here..it’s like playing Russia Roulette.
Old 30-08-2018, 02:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Sillyhead deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried the insta method recently. The locals are more genuine. The good ones (some claimed to be freelance model) looks really solid... few are also featuring in go141. But very pricey thou, $3000 range, overnight around $11000.

Communicated with a few with whatsapp no. All claimed to be TW n here for various reasons i.e. holiday, commercial models, trapped with some finacial difficulties bla bla bla.... they stay at Prudential Jordan. When I was there exactly like bro genehe84 said - buy bitcoin followed by threatening when I refused n ignored. Eventually went back n tried the local one.

Was browsing go141 as well, the local honey girls are higher that the insta locals. Did not attempt because i dun feel safe going to their place n the pictures n nationality are too good to be true. You search n see bro, there are even 19 singaporean gals under walk-in, massage n 1 honey girl lor. I was like, huh???
Old 30-08-2018, 03:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

141 are various versions of PRC. Of course there are some locals, but perhaps what we can "new" locals, mainlanders who became HKers. Only the Russians are real. Anyway for fast food, you can walk up and down and try.
Old 07-09-2018, 04:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 7
Salaryman9999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro, went to James Lee Mansion recently? Any feedback?
Old 07-09-2018, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lammtara13 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Salaryman9999 View Post
Any bro, went to James Lee Mansion recently? Any feedback?
Just tour around there, quality of girls just average. For nows other than one floor one, many options for customers to find girls in upstairs spa. Bro, if u hv interested, pm me for more details.

Cheers.
Old 09-09-2018, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 14
oly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samsteroly999 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CTOA3728 View Post
Yuen Long is the place to go for fresh PRC syts
Quality of stocks here definitely much better than Fuji or King Hing stocks and stocks keep changing as these syts come from across the border for short visits.
Can sharev which buildins in Yuen Long have most syt choices ? Thanks
Old 09-09-2018, 01:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ValentinoV View Post
King Hing is back in business...... current stock are mostly PRCs with a handful of Russkies (not really Russians but mostly from Ukraine and Siberia).
Old 09-09-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bornslippy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently relocated to HK and thought to provide some insights on what I have tried so far.

Fuji Building
Well-covered by other bros here. Basically you travel up to 22nd floor and slowly make your way down until you find someone you like. Small rooms (hit and miss on cleanliness; some can be very clean but I have enter rooms where the floor is wet even outside the toilet). Service is SOP - shower for you, you lie down on bed and she runs the show. Not much you can do with the lady, no kissing, fondle the breast, some don't allow you to lick/suck on nipples (may give excuse that they feel ticklish), capped BJ. Prices around HKD500-800 (higher end being the Caucasians).

PTGF
I added close to 15 individuals on WeChat. Maybe because I live in an apartment (instead of their usual clientele who lives in hotels), they started asking me for proof of address, mobile no. and last name. When I gave them those details, they will call my mobile no and say can't get through (even when there is nothing wrong with my phone) and then ask me to book a hotel instead, which I refused. One lady even ask me to send her picture of my ID with name. In the end, nothing came out of it as I wasn't sure if this was a scam as a result of asking these personal information. Price quoted roughly around HKD1800-3000. If any brothers have better/positive experience or can share some insights, would appreciate your comments.

Sugar Babes
Played around with some websites and managed to meet a few local HK girls. Price range from HK3k - to 5k. Girls can ask for pay-per-meetup (ppm) or monthly allowance. Those whom I met were ok with ppm. I never tried this in SG before so there is nothing I can compare to. Up/down side, you see her picture and she see your picture. Up side, if you like less/non-transactional, this can be your poison. But at HKD3K-5K per pop, pretty ex if you looking for regular fcuk.

Other Thoughts
Couldn't find those local girls FLs who have their own hotel rooms. I know there is 141 website but not that good with reading Mandarin. There could be other better options than what I have now but just haven't explore it yet.

If any brothers got good recommendation, please share. Thanks!

That's all folks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1