The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-08-2018, 03:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
This shop used to offer cash bonus if the whores could achieve 20 days per month work ...

There is another shop that guarantees whores of certain caliber at RMB75000 per month in order to entice this special group to join them. But of course this OKT must have the experience to weigh the potential of this whore before he agrees to this guarantee. This is equivalent to S$15k a month ... Hot Ang Pai of GL150 should be no problem achieving S$10-15k a month. To put things in perspective, $15k is about the basic pay of a MNC mid level Director (minus CPF contribution) ... I thought this is a brilliant idea to attract good stocks. I advised the OKT to consider bonus if she hit certain target for the month.
Actually that amount is not difficult to achieve if the girl is:

1. Pretty
2. Good body
3. Good service and attitude
4. In a good prominent house

Assuming they earn $80 a day and work 23 days a month (taking out the monthly period or times that they fall sick or need to take leave for whatever reason), and they can pull 8 customers in 12 hours of work.

That’s 23 x 8 x 80 = $14,720

Those fully booked every day with 12 customers daily like previous lulu 1654a probably would earn $250k a year. So it’s actually highly possible to hit half a million in two years if you include small tips etc into the equation, especially if the whore doesn’t fall sick or doesn’t take long periods of rest when menstruating.

I know some WL only rest 3-4 days and then resume work after their aunty came.

So working in Geylang is still highly lucrative if the whore knew what they are doing, and are smart enough to build a strong client base of both new and returning customers.
Old 25-08-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Actually that amount is not difficult to achieve if the girl is:

1. Pretty
2. Good body
3. Good service and attitude
4. In a good prominent house

Don’t need to have all four to hit $10-15k per month. In fact (4) is not that vital compared to the rest. If the house has good stock, however dilapidated and/or remote the house was, the whore still got fantastic business ... good example is, BMW, Xiao Ba, etc. of Ex 2413 (OKT eagle’s first shop before he ended his business in 2060). House condition and location are secondary to whore quality.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 25-08-2018 at 10:12 PM.
Old 25-08-2018, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Don’t need to have all four to hit $10-15k per month. In fact (4) is not that vital compared to the rest. If the house has good stock, however dilapidated and/or remote house, the whore still got fantastic business ... good example is, BMW, Xiao Ba, etc. of Ex 2413 (OKT eagle’s first shop before he ended his business in 2050). House condition and location are secondary to whore quality.
Thats true...Xiao Bai last time also hiding inside AliBaBa Cave but fantastic Q

Eagle last den was 2060
Old 25-08-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Eagle last den was 2060
Wow! U brought me back to memory lane ... my very ultra favorite - Xiao Ba who I have had a solid and steamy tryst before she departed.

Yeah ... 2060 ... too excited ... I guess ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 25-08-2018, 10:31 PM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wow! U brought me back to memory lane ... my very ultra favorite - Xiao Ba who I have had a solid and steamy tryst before she departed.

Again...Xiao Bai lah...her son is coming 2 years old liao
Old 25-08-2018, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Eagle last den was 2060
Thanks to my early FR on her.

Those were the days when we wrote and contributed FR fast and furious.

Nowadays everyone doesn’t want to share anymore thanks to all the trolls, bullies and clones
Old 26-08-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:

Quote:
Again...Xiao Bai lah...her son is coming 2 years old liao
He is toking about Eagle's Xiao Ba la. At Molek 13 then.

Xiao Ba in chinese means "small eight".

She was tall, slim with a pretty face and frenching, painting, everything also tokong la.

At that time I oredi knows that Xiao Ba is Maxy's fav.
He always mentioned about how shiok he gets when he bonked her.

Xiao Bai is AliBaBa's den in 1606A.
She was also my fav when she was here.

But she was those cold face type when she just came to GL.
Need some time to break the ice then.

Starting also no frenching and painting.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 26-08-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Starting also no frenching and painting.
How come you always encountered no F no P huh

You said 1G Miko also like that

Actually both Miko and Xiao Bai can F & P leh

Is it FatMan have Joker don’t have huh
Old 26-08-2018, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
How come you always encountered no F no P huh

You said 1G Miko also like that

Actually both Miko and Xiao Bai can F & P leh

Is it FatMan have Joker don’t have huh
Ya la. FatMan lucky boy la.

Joker kanina old & ugly and also got white face and wide ugly mouth.

What to do.

Xiao Bai starting cannot then later RTF 3 times then can la.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 26-08-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

Xiao Bai starting cannot then later RTF 3 times then can la.
Selective maybe
Old 27-08-2018, 11:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 393 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1295 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
You guys have to understand that it is not GL OKTs’ call to raise the price tag of whores. If they could do it, they would have done it long ago. This is beyond them. AV/MHA allows the existence of legal prostitution in GL mainly are to minimise anti social problem and to eradicate illegal FL/streetwalkers to a certain extent but definitely not to see GL prostitution to flourish to 10-20% of GDP like in Thailand. AV/MHA wants to contain and segregate GL prostitution business so that it is easy to manage and at the same time allowing people an avenue “to release”.

Therefore, whether GL business could sustain, boom or sink, AV/MHA doesn’t give a damn. If you want to fuck top notch whore, GL is definitely not the place and be prepared to pay a few times more ...

I would suggest you guys try to tip$ the whores who serve you well if you could afford it. Otherwise patronise them more often like twice or thrice a week instead of complaining here.

I am aware that there is a shop who gives their whores $100 per session instead of the usual $80. This is good as the whore tend to serve the customer well with this additional remuneration. I would tip the whores without hesitation if they serve me well.

I totally concur with this
"I am aware that there is a shop who gives their whores $100 per session instead of the usual $80. This is good as the whore tend to serve the customer well with this additional remuneration. I would tip the whores without hesitation if they serve me well."

bro, can PM me the abovementioned hse . i gladly tip for good WL services as i feel $200 - $250 (nett damage) is consider fair if the render services are like those in the past.
Old 27-08-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 15
Kingkong83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Improvement Commando Service From BEIBEI L1667

It's a long journey of trying lots of WL in GL, I have tried a lot of different AngBai reccomended by SBF Brothers here. There is always disappointment when ever i think of trying new girl or AngBai, but whenever i tried BEIBEI L1667, there is never a disappointment.

She is a very nice girl, that tries her best to give her best service during all these while. I was surprise that now she provide a super good happy ending for our session now.

***HAPPY ENDING SERVICE*** - After releasing my loads in the condom, she will let me lay down on the bed nicely & clean my little brother & continue to do a slow BBBJ for me. It totally feels like heaven, after release continue with a slow BBBJ service really feeling like a King. Totally worth it..

Look:8/10 - She look pretty but not the wow type from the first time i see her, but the more RTF I found she have the guai guai, cute, xiao 女人 Girlfriend looks that i desire

Body:9/10 - After JinJin from 16w12, Bei Bei Figure is totally amazing... Small size, with healthy abs line, very slim with ass

Boobs: 9/10 - Her Boobs consider Big with C Cup maybe, usually a lot of Big tits is sagging with big nipples. Bei Bei have a very beautiful shape boobs with nice small nipples in her body frame. I love her boobs the most, legit very rare to see such beautiful firm boobs i keep grading it non-stop even FJ session.

Shower: 7/10 - Standard shower service, but with a surprising long hot water bbbj

HJ: 8/10 - She didn't perform any HJ during the foreplay, but she did perform during the shower while cleaning my didi. The HJ feeling is so different from the other girls, other girls like rubbing and cleaning very rough as if my didi is very dirty. But for Bei Bei her HJ during the shower feels so different, it's gentle and most importantly it feels like you are inserting your DiDi insert a very wet pussy.

BBBJ: 9/10 - Have to thank you for her professional skills, that she didn't perform any HJ during the foreplay, because she provide a super long BBBJ. I have to say a lot of new girls or old birds currently really give a very fast 5 min BBBJ and pop you the magic word “我们开始做了哦” Super turnoff... For RTF with Bei Bei for so many months her super long BBBJ service didn't cut corner. Sometimes i even need to stop her, before i CiM. I heard she provide CiM, but i didn't want to waste.

FJ: 9/10 - The details i leave it for you guys to explore, I just can say her moaning is natural which will make you more excited to make her moan more. Her expression is different is like you are doing with someone enjoy your FJ Sessions very much. Lastly, I think she knows hows to use her pussy muscle, because can't be her pussy feels so goods when there is so much customer looking for her. Her pussy is tight, not like others.

RTF: It's really very hard to find a gem who really provide $150 service, I been RTF for a few months. Hopefully these will helps most of the brothers here to understand good $150 service is.
Old 05-09-2018, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Had a session with Lulu 2062 last week. She is indeed a tall girl with C-cup boobs as I expected. Face looks pretty hot to me too. The only surprise was she had these bruise marks on her arm, stomach and back which she claimed to be weight loss injection marks. Very shocked that she had to go through this kind of treatment to lose weight. Competition at work or just plain vanity? Oh well.

Services are decently done: boob rub, catbath and BBBJ which is quite good. No AR and frenching though. Had a fun time playing with her big bouncy boobs that she jokingly said I was rubbing her boobs like I was using a computer mouse. Worth a try for those looking for big boobs and tall girls.
Old 09-09-2018, 06:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 24
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Had a session with Lulu 2062 last week. She is indeed a tall girl with C-cup boobs as I expected. Face looks pretty hot to me too. The only surprise was she had these bruise marks on her arm, stomach and back which she claimed to be weight loss injection marks. Very shocked that she had to go through this kind of treatment to lose weight. Competition at work or just plain vanity? Oh well.

Services are decently done: boob rub, catbath and BBBJ which is quite good. No AR and frenching though. Had a fun time playing with her big bouncy boobs that she jokingly said I was rubbing her boobs like I was using a computer mouse. Worth a try for those looking for big boobs and tall girls.
Bro, I can confirm with you her boob size is D. 36D, as confirmed by her.
Had a session with her last week too.

Face: 6/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 Not too firm but heavy to hold.. not as firm as Yue Tian from 2062A.
BBBJ: 11/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: unlikely as chemistry is lacking

When she undressed, I was very sexcited! Her boobs were indeed big and the SOP bath allowed me to softly grab and caress those gigantic molds of flesh. No other action in the bathroom.. sadly.

Catbath was SOP.. but when I turned over, the BBBJ is the "killer". She really knows how to twist and almost made me shout.. with pleasure and agony as I did my best to hold back my orgasm. It was that good.

She went cowgirl and warned me that she was quite wild.. needless to say.. I did not last long.. but not due to her "wildness".. she changed from sitting on me, to squatting on me in less than 2 minutes and her tight pussy squeezed all my jism out.

Now.. when I say the chemistry is lacking.. I mean that she is slow to warm up to customers.. at least to me anyways. It took some coaxing from me to get her to talk more.. but alas it was very "distant" and not as fun, sensual and seductive as some other WLs I had recently. The long retired Jin Sha and Yue Tian were really seductive and also knew what men wants.. and a hour session can guarantee you 2 shots almost 90% of the time.

But now, it seems that WLs are not so much into return customers and for those that are, the wait is damn long.

So, I extended my session to see if there was anything more from this LuLu. Sadly, apart from her big boobs and solid BBBJ, the GFF is lacking with me. It could be me, and since this was the first time I tried her, I am more inclined to believe that she will warm up the next time I try her services.

Let's just say the 2nd session was a half DIY and half suck and fuck.. as she did not bathe me, I bathed myself, the BBBJ was again damn solid and shiok.. but somehow.. it was not as enjoyable as some of the other sessions I had lately. Ended in doggie and guys.. if you want to try her, you all might want to be quick.. as according to her.. her tour of duty may end abruptly.

Duno how soon or whatever.. but she seems to have considerations to ponder over.

Cheers.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 09-09-2018, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
Bro, I can confirm with you her boob size is D. 36D, as confirmed by her.
Had a session with her last week too.
Thanks for your confirmation, bro.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1