The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 03-09-2018, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sibeinerd View Post
So how u manage to get out of it in the end
She RTC-ed. hur, somemore she was a divorcee with a son back home. Forced myself not to think after she return, wasn't easy initially and kept msging her wechat, didn't really get any response thou. When she finally replied, we did chat occasionally in wechat which is good enough, I told myself. Contented.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 0
Kaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
I do not know why but most MLs I met are divorcee with their children back home.
Old 11-09-2018, 08:31 AM
Samster (B)

Kaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKaitingtay is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by evoralliart View Post
She RTC-ed. hur, somemore she was a divorcee with a son back home. Forced myself not to think after she return, wasn't easy initially and kept msging her wechat, didn't really get any response thou. When she finally replied, we did chat occasionally in wechat which is good enough, I told myself. Contented.
So she went back for good? Or is she coming back to our island?
Old 11-09-2018, 09:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 6
gatsby69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulrikaaa View Post
How to avoid being in the kc trap? Any good ways?
hey bro kc trap is very dangerous. my good friend lost his entire life savings to a singer in lido palace years ago . she did not scam him , it was outright lavish spending on her that got him into trouble .

a singer in a up market nightclub easily earns in excess of $10k ( conservative estimates) BUT she made him pay her phone bills!!

We warned him but he was trapped , we couldnt help him . in the end what he gotten were bouts of good fucks and well thats about it .

On the bright side, my friend though did not end up broke , he is now happily married with a daughter but this episode left a painful mark on his life journey .
Old 11-09-2018, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaitingtay View Post
So she went back for good? Or is she coming back to our island?
She went back for good. She said that the 人头税 in our this island so ex. So far no news from her that she is coming back thou. 2 months didn’t contact her on wechat already. No post on her moments also, nth. Her last posts was also 2 months ago in her hometown
Old 12-09-2018, 09:15 AM
Samster (B)

If the ML willing to go out with me during her off day, does that mean she have some feelings for me? Or its normal? Need some advices as Im lost.
Old 12-09-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
AHHeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sometime is all working.. need backup to accompany.
Stay at home boring.. ..
Just don't put feelings into it is the best.
Old 12-09-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 10
liber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterliber69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
If the ML willing to go out with me during her off day, does that mean she have some feelings for me? Or its normal? Need some advices as Im lost.
Bro, keep it transactional. Many have shared the slow downward spiral once u are snared in a KC trap.

Don’t read too much about the ML asking you out.

Instead, you should be seeking them on your own terms, pay, do the deed and move on.

Do not let them dangle you.
Old 12-09-2018, 07:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It's vvvery normal bro.

If she can gv u such offer she can gv others such offer as well.

Does she oni go out wif u during her off day?

If not then u shud noe that u & others are sharing her for her off day.

Even if yes, she might hv a motive of oni going out wif u, ulterior motive i wud say, dun play play oh..
Old 12-09-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nothing lah... Everyday ML say good morning to me also.. she off day go out with you can eat free lunch or dinner why not ?

Don't be KCed. Happy enjoy date n company, then bugger off. Ain't talking about love here bro

Old 13-09-2018, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Unityrod deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Well said, "Good morning "is a daily ritual they do.. If an ML dun goes out with you but treats you GF feeling in the room. Most prob she is Bao by someone...
Old 13-09-2018, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 862 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Nothing lah... Everyday ML say good morning to me also.. she off day go out with you can eat free lunch or dinner why not ?

Don't be KCed. Happy enjoy date n company, then bugger off. Ain't talking about love here bro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unityrod View Post
Well said, "Good morning "is a daily ritual they do.. If an ML dun goes out with you but treats you GF feeling in the room. Most prob she is Bao by someone...
Honestly everyday greet u good morning it's really no big deal.

What if everyday they call u 亲爱的宝贝 ?

Used to hear from them as well..
Old 13-09-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 7
Littlewolf is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLittlewolf is a Helpful and Caring Samster

All bs.my encounter witg ml. first visit say cant auto roam..

Second visit.. can rub butt and thigh

Third visit.. rub pussy and touch breast and tuning

Fourth visit.. can dig pussy and lick suck
Breast..

Now 4th visit.. fifth time she blow me? Lol
Old 13-09-2018, 07:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
HooyaMan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Be realistic TS.

It's just a playground.

You play her for ahem
She play you for Money.

End of story.
Old 13-09-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4200 / Power: 20
johnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond reputejohnny21 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannysellyes View Post
Spa bosses are fucking them out of our expenses….I have moved on since…
up you bro.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1