The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2018, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2255 / Power: 12
SBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond reputeSBFqualityctrl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: CAT 150- Big Boobs FRs - C cup and above

Guys which house got the Dentist sex chair thing ah. I wanna try lei.
Old 12-09-2018, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
lioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlioncityboy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBFqualityctrl View Post
I rmb L18H20 has it bro. I was led to the chair once entered the bathroom, quite shiok when the FL soap me up, usually after cleaning they will perform 海底捞月/ass-rimming and bj
Old 12-09-2018, 04:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1274 / Power: 14
naan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud ofnaan1974 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tension68 View Post
Bro, I can confirm with you her boob size is D. 36D, as confirmed by her.
Had a session with her last week too.

Face: 6/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 9/10 Not too firm but heavy to hold.. not as firm as Yue Tian from 2062A.
BBBJ: 11/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: unlikely as chemistry is lacking

When she undressed, I was very sexcited! Her boobs were indeed big and the SOP bath allowed me to softly grab and caress those gigantic molds of flesh. No other action in the bathroom.. sadly.

Catbath was SOP.. but when I turned over, the BBBJ is the "killer". She really knows how to twist and almost made me shout.. with pleasure and agony as I did my best to hold back my orgasm. It was that good.

She went cowgirl and warned me that she was quite wild.. needless to say.. I did not last long.. but not due to her "wildness".. she changed from sitting on me, to squatting on me in less than 2 minutes and her tight pussy squeezed all my jism out.

Now.. when I say the chemistry is lacking.. I mean that she is slow to warm up to customers.. at least to me anyways. It took some coaxing from me to get her to talk more.. but alas it was very "distant" and not as fun, sensual and seductive as some other WLs I had recently. The long retired Jin Sha and Yue Tian were really seductive and also knew what men wants.. and a hour session can guarantee you 2 shots almost 90% of the time.

But now, it seems that WLs are not so much into return customers and for those that are, the wait is damn long.

So, I extended my session to see if there was anything more from this LuLu. Sadly, apart from her big boobs and solid BBBJ, the GFF is lacking with me. It could be me, and since this was the first time I tried her, I am more inclined to believe that she will warm up the next time I try her services.

Let's just say the 2nd session was a half DIY and half suck and fuck.. as she did not bathe me, I bathed myself, the BBBJ was again damn solid and shiok.. but somehow.. it was not as enjoyable as some of the other sessions I had lately. Ended in doggie and guys.. if you want to try her, you all might want to be quick.. as according to her.. her tour of duty may end abruptly.

Duno how soon or whatever.. but she seems to have considerations to ponder over.

Cheers.
Yr FR is spot on IMO. I RTF her 4 times.
sadly, 2nd time onwards she became a robot
instead of becoming a lover.
She certainly seems a heavy hearted person.
wonder if anyone seen her cheerful?
Old 12-09-2018, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3431 / Power: 23
Tension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond reputeTension68 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naan1974 View Post
Yr FR is spot on IMO. I RTF her 4 times.
sadly, 2nd time onwards she became a robot
instead of becoming a lover.
She certainly seems a heavy hearted person.
wonder if anyone seen her cheerful?
You noticed that too?
Hmm.. duno lah

Ok. I tried the other LuLu, so might as well do an FR on her

I think she same house as Xiao Yu (little rain)

Face: 7/10 (She looks stunning when she smiles and I would give higher if she smiled more)
Bod/10 (Venus figure.. and above 1.6m)
Boobs: 8/10 (although one side bigger than the other.. C cups and very nice to grab)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 quite SOP

Ok.. not a very long FR cos the whole thing was SOP.. maybe she will warm up on the second time.. if i want to try her a second time.

Shower SOP, got BBBJ.. normal suction... catbath nothing to shout about. BBBJ on bed.. not much different from shower.

Ok.. but her pussy... tight man... missionary oledi feel the tightness.. so changed to her on top... she ride quite well.. grinding and pumping.. switching tempo... and when she squatted.. that was it... I came cos I felt my dickhead was being squeezed so hard and so shiok...

I did not go for a second session as I think I lack stamina now... I will have to exercise more to get back my stamina.. otherwise always lose to the WLs nowadays...

RTF: Maybe... can consider.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=337624

Nice Number, thanks bro A- 1288
Old 12-09-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
16W04, lol
Old 13-09-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 11
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

I think 1431 has too, with a pole for pole dancing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
16W04, lol
Old 13-09-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24127 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
1669 room no 10 has (maybe some other rooms too). 2047 and 1658b also have one in the bigger rooms.
Old 14-09-2018, 01:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Overheard that Xin Xin of wh12 will leave our shore soon and any one could confirm this roumas.
Old 14-09-2018, 09:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 309 / Power: 0
penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!penetratorkia is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
Overheard that Xin Xin of wh12 will leave our shore soon and any one could confirm this roumas.
Definitely will miss this gem... That's what I heard from other customers, not too sure if its true
Old 14-09-2018, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by penetratorkia View Post
Definitely will miss this gem... That's what I heard from other customers, not too sure if its true
Yes, as I mentioned in my RTF FR, Xin Xin will be leaving next month after fulfilling her 2-year contract.
https://sbf.net.nz/showpo...&postcount=214

Will surely miss this dedicated girl who has done what most PRC WLs in GL nowadays consider difficult to achieve: serving the entire 2 years. Plus, she has done it with consistently excellent service and attitude too. Wish her the very best.
Old 15-09-2018, 09:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4238 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Yes, as I mentioned in my RTF FR, Xin Xin will be leaving next month after fulfilling her 2-year contract.
https://sbf.net.nz/showpo...&postcount=214

Will surely miss this dedicated girl who has done what most PRC WLs in GL nowadays consider difficult to achieve: serving the entire 2 years. Plus, she has done it with consistently excellent service and attitude too. Wish her the very best.
Maybe bestow her Long Service award & profit-sharing bonus?
Old 16-09-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
If you like real beautiful big boobs, can try Zhen Zhen of 1667. She has a pair of natural beautiful boobs, big, nice, soft with pinky nipples.
Old 16-09-2018, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce3563 View Post
If you like real beautiful big boobs, can try Zhen Zhen of 1667. She has a pair of natural beautiful boobs, big, nice, soft with pinky nipples.
This zhenzhen is new or the old one?
Old 16-09-2018, 04:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
This zhenzhen is new or the old one?
He is probably referring to the old one (debuted in May) I have tried her, boobs are big and real.

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=17421097&postcount=61
Old 16-09-2018, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 7
Bruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBruce3563 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I saw this Zhen Zhen at 1667 yesterday.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1