The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2018, 12:14 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDariusxify View Post
hello bros, so vip is down temporary? wanted to make a trip in today but saw they the previous posts...
You can still book the girls for outcall. We have block booked
a few rooms at Grand Sentosa hotel for such purpose.... pls call or wechat to make arrangements.
Old 09-09-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -829 / Power: 0
MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify MrDariusxify

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
You can still book the girls for outcall. We have block booked
a few rooms at Grand Sentosa hotel for such purpose.... pls call or wechat to make arrangements.
hi bro funzio, if i would like to book who should i wechat? thanks much
Old 13-09-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster (B)

Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by candypro View Post
Hi fellow bros, any idea if this lady is at which shop/outlet?
She is follow agent V哥..... Jln Sutera small shop.
Old 13-09-2018, 01:47 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhitePaper View Post
Lol...... out of the blue I receive an sms from Linh (252).
She inform me she left VIP and is now at Pariss hotel.... and sent me a photo of her new workplace too. There were another 2 other girls inside the photo and I recognise them as previously from VIP too..... but I dunno their numbers.
Ex-252 went back VN few months ago..... she recently return to JB but since we are no longer engage her agent..... we are not accept her back to VIP. We wish her well and success at Pariss hotel.
Old 13-09-2018, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light

Anybody mind sharing the Jln Sutera small shop? Been walking around yesterday and seen few small shop but not sure which is the one...
Old 13-09-2018, 10:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -49 / Power: 0
ShadowRiders is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post
Anybody mind sharing the Jln Sutera small shop? Been walking around yesterday and seen few small shop but not sure which is the one...
Diagonally across the road opposite The Store... behind the car repair garage. Shop is a misnomer as actually the unit is an office with closed doors. You need to call the okt before the door can be opened.
Old 13-09-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowRiders View Post
Diagonally across the road opposite The Store... behind the car repair garage. Shop is a misnomer as actually the unit is an office with closed doors. You need to call the okt before the door can be opened.
Up for the reply!
Mind sharing the Wechat or contact number?
Old 13-09-2018, 03:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 10
Bret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBret is a living Saint! - you won't find better

First trip down to this place after recommand by some bro.

Gal line up for me to choose and choose a small size playful one

No:359
Looks 8/10 definitely a SYT
Body 8/10 smooth, smells good, dark and slim.
Boobs 8/10 feels like natural boobs and is just nice for her build.
Bbbj 8/10 slow and sensual and tasty
FJ 9/10 very tight and accomodate different position and the look from her when you bonk her is priceless. The moan is an instant turn on as well.
Frenching 8/10 depends on your chemistry with her

This was my first experience there.

Overall 10/10 The whole experience is just good. Having a SYT moan while you fuck her. Nice figure and looks overall, nothing much to complain about.
Old 13-09-2018, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 16
devion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevion deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bret View Post
First trip down to this place after recommand by some bro.

Gal line up for me to choose and choose a small size playful one

No:359
Looks 8/10 definitely a SYT
Body 8/10 smooth, smells good, dark and slim.
Boobs 8/10 feels like natural boobs and is just nice for her build.
Bbbj 8/10 slow and sensual and tasty
FJ 9/10 very tight and accomodate different position and the look from her when you bonk her is priceless. The moan is an instant turn on as well.
Frenching 8/10 depends on your chemistry with her

This was my first experience there.

Overall 10/10 The whole experience is just good. Having a SYT moan while you fuck her. Nice figure and looks overall, nothing much to complain about.
Is this at the SPA or one of fxxk shops? Wonder if SPA is open again after a short closure due to big winds.
Old 14-09-2018, 07:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post
Is this at the SPA or one of fxxk shops? Wonder if SPA is open again after a short closure due to big winds.
opened a few days back liao
Old 14-09-2018, 10:16 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Ex-252 went back VN few months ago..... she recently return to JB but since we are no longer engage her agent..... we are not accept her back to VIP. We wish her well and success at Pariss hotel.
I thought she working in KTV now? So fast went back to spa work.
Old 14-09-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
opened a few days back liao
Thanks for the info. Cheers!
Old 15-09-2018, 08:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 74 / Power: 18
peg80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share vip wechat ?
Old 16-09-2018, 03:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 12
180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!180baht is one of the Best!

Have I been scammed?

I was in Singapore for F1 related work and found time 2 days ago to visit VIP spa. There was another singkie guy who was attached to our team and both of us booked a Grab car from Nicoll Highway to Woodlands checkpoint for SGD$22.
When the Grab driver found that we were going into JB, he convinced us to let him drive us there and back to SGP for SGD$80. Fair enough we accept his offer and told him our itinery. He dropped us off at Plaza Sentosa and will return to pick us up from same spot 4 hrs later.

VIP spa was easy to locate and we were let in without hassle. Both of us were given locker keys and told to change.
After changing into the golden uniforms, we went into the canteen intending to grab a bite. Changed our minds after having a look at the food on offer. There were 4 chafing dish on the table containing beehoon, scrambled eggs, some soggy vegetables and the 4th was empty. Really pathetic offerings. My buddy ordered bread and eggs with milo while I just ask for a glass of coke. We were the only guys at the canteen. 10 mins later the captain ask us to go inside for viewing the girls. There were another 2 guys already there whom we found out later were from Singapore too. Soon a door opened and out came 5 girls from it. Although they were sexily attired and the place was dimmed, we could see the quality was substandard. None of them appeal to any of us. We decide to wait for the next round of girls and so did the 2 other guys. While waiting, we talked to the other guys and learned they were also 1st timers like us. About 15 mins later, another batch of 4 girls were brought out, whom were even worse than the earlier batch. Again none of us selected any of the girls. One of the Singkie guys jokingly ask the captain to bring out and show us the best girls. He sent this batch back through the door. 5 mins later the captain approached us and said we have to leave as they will be closing in half an hour.

Bloody hell, so we changed back our clothes and was about to leave when we were told to pay up at the counter. WTF! Pay up for what? We did not get any service at all. We were told to cough up RM68 each as they claimed that was the entrance and facilities fees. We were there for like 30 mins, did not use any of their facilities other than changing into their uniform and only had a glass of coke. And we had to pay RM68 just for that.

Can any regular visitors to VIP spa confirm this is the usual practice? Or were we scammed because we are newbies to this place. And can they chase customers out and close up the place as and when they feel like it?
Old 16-09-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 180baht View Post
Pay up for what? We did not get any service at all. We were told to cough up RM68 each as they claimed that was the entrance and facilities fees. We were there for like 30 mins, did not use any of their facilities other than changing into their uniform and only had a glass of coke. And we had to pay RM68 just for that.
this is true...
same for every spa
u nv use the facilities is your own problem

about closing down early. that i cant comment
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread