The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-09-2018, 11:25 AM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannysellyes View Post
Yup followed her from previous joint. She dont do happy jobs back then, only towards the end then start, move over to royal imperial harem under the tutelage of danny and simon became a complete slut.
Lol u are too hardcore lah. Follow her so long u not tired and Sian meh?

She isn't very Chio also what.. figure also normal only...

How come u can Kc so much by her?

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-09-2018, 03:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 6
dannysellyes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
Lol u are too hardcore lah. Follow her so long u not tired and Sian meh?

She isn't very Chio also what.. figure also normal only...

How come u can Kc so much by her?
Now you know why there is a Christies and Sothebys Auction leow hor ?
There are people whom likes collecting antiques.

She is very good at proper conversations and she is very intelligent for a ML

Cheow ones go Lido palace, no questions ask money on the table wham bam thank you mam LOL
Old 16-09-2018, 04:54 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Now you know why there is a Christies and Sothebys Auction leow hor ?
There are people whom likes collecting antiques.

She is very good at proper conversations and she is very intelligent for a ML

Cheow ones go Lido palace, no questions ask money on the table wham bam thank you mam LOL
Lol u sounded very unhappy still over her...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 16-09-2018, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol u sounded very unhappy still over her...
I am not unhappy with her, as the same money can buy love or friendship in that industry, and i can buy plenty of it, just sharing whom I think was the best at KC trap and what goes beyond the KC trap that most cheongsters are not aware of, the bigger farkers that are behind the picture and am fucking for free right out of our fees.

If we analyse deeper, there are more to that than meets the eyes...LOL

The farkers better know how to stroke me and my friends
Old 16-09-2018, 08:07 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
I am not unhappy with her, as the same money can buy love or friendship in that industry, and i can buy plenty of it, just sharing whom I think was the best at KC trap and what goes beyond the KC trap that most cheongsters are not aware of, the bigger farkers that are behind the picture and am fucking for free right out of our fees.

If we analyse deeper, there are more to that than meets the eyes...LOL

The farkers better know how to stroke me and my friends
I can only say... your hands are shorter than them lor..

Lan Lan only...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 16-09-2018, 09:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
I can only say... your hands are shorter than them lor..

Lan Lan only...
The Biggest LAN LAN one is Lindy bro...as she passes the rooms listening to her own man groan and the concubine moan in pleasure and yet can do nothing except throw tantrums at the other MLs, LOL

All I can say is the day will come when she can take no more...
Old 16-09-2018, 09:34 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
The Biggest LAN LAN one is Lindy bro...as she passes the rooms listening to her own man groan and the concubine moan in pleasure and yet can do nothing except throw tantrums at the other MLs, LOL

All I can say is the day will come when she can take no more...
Don't think they piak inside their own spa right??? Got so dumb and save on hotel room anot?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 17-09-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Don't think they piak inside their own spa right??? Got so dumb and save on hotel room anot?
Was caught by Lindy herself, Sugar giving HJ to Danny, almost like dick in hand kind of scenario. Lindy Fired her 2 days later, Danny asked Lindy what happened to Sugar and she replied that her WP no approved....

You will be amazed what kind of news you can hear from ML during foot massage, thats provided you understand their dialect LOL
Old 17-09-2018, 04:32 AM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Was caught by Lindy herself, Sugar giving HJ to Danny, almost like dick in hand kind of scenario. Lindy Fired her 2 days later, Danny asked Lindy what happened to Sugar and she replied that her WP no approved....

You will be amazed what kind of news you can hear from ML during foot massage, thats provided you understand their dialect LOL
No use lah... lindy still depends on danny for a living...

What can happen to them? Danny continues to enjoy his actions while all the concubines fight for his love

While for Lindy... she can continue to fire girls... danny will be even happier will replacement of new concubines to fcuk...

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 17-09-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 0
Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!
The boss Danny is very rich and have a few properties in Singapore and China.
Old 17-09-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
ferndazAllan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugan168 View Post
LOL...Singaporeans are so full of themselves, having a few properties is not very rich to begin with...

We have so far 1 Hong Kong and 1 Shenzen main board listco, more on the way and properties well, quite a few i guess. - Carlifornia, Spain, OZ, Shanghai etc antiques, paintings collectibles....

Not many are willing to showcase their wealth just because they are billionaires when they come for a massage dude

I am sure you know them personally, maybe they should know that the experience that we had left behind a very bad after taste..

I advice the other cheongsters whom are looking for value for money in terms of overall service to consider somewhere elese
Old 17-09-2018, 02:20 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kugan168 View Post
Lol so many of u guys know this "Danny"

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 17-09-2018, 02:22 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferndazAllan View Post
WTF !!! I think I know them

I got KC by one of them, you may have missed her out, lets call her Lena since you are masking the names too.

Lena was with me for almost 2 years, like this DannySellyes, I kept her on a monthly retainer, sex was good, smooth skin, bright eyes, long legs. 2 years went on and it was a lovely relationship.

There was a time that she went missing for three days, lost radio comms completely so I went down to the shop to look for her. Incidentally, they were also looking for her as she went AWOL for three days leow.

Later they found out and I also found out from her that she was with her boss all this while, kept by her boss and the boss got her a private apartment to stay. I was quite mad at her for not telling me that she was also being kept by the boss.

I never did not mention it to anyone till now, as as i thought nobody will believe me when I tell them that i have been through....until know.
Wow... is this Lena still around?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 17-09-2018, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Lol so many of u guys know this "Danny"
Naughty naughty Randy Dandy LOL
Old 17-09-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Wow... is this Lena still around?
Not been there for quiet a while, I believe so, just call up and ask for the names LOL
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1