The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-10-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bro you belong to the more considerate kind, most may insist the ML complete her task, which is not wrong too.

From my conversations with different MLs over the years i realized "slow cummers" is very common and i not talking about 2 shots in am hour. In fact there are a fair share of "non cummers" too. No reason for MLs to lie on these anyway. Fact is most of the cheongsters who can afford this kind of hobby regularly are no longer spring chicken lah.

My take is if the ML published 2 HJs then don't grumble hard to make the bro shoot. Same reason why some ML only list 1 HJ. Honestly speaking i agree tiresome to make every bro cum twice but well if they wanna use this to entice customers then they jolly well should perform as listed.

For me i am a one shot man lah, personally i find it less enjoyable and quite stressful to 2 shots in an hour. But value for $$ lah for bros with no problems
Haha, I also prefer 1 shot. I’ll only opt for 2 shots when I’m feeling damn horny and the ML is used to jerk me off twice within an hour. Recently I visited this ML and she told to prepare myself for her “secret” technique which many of her customers succumbed to very fast. In the end, her hands and mouth were sore and I had to help her finish the job lmao.
Old 04-10-2018, 02:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
She certainly is one of the best i have visited too, playful yet always deliver what is required. But there will always be new ones that will match or surpass any favorite MLs lah, the market is thriving, just that not enough $$ to try so many lol
Yeah probably.
Just that I'm a little sentimental, usually if I find one that I find can click with me I like to RTM rather than try new ones. Of course I know well enough not to get KC too much, and I try to limit my spending in this habit also. Which is why sometimes the ones I frequent forever gone also makes me a bit low. Before Momo was Vera. I guess there will always be new ones but some of these always retain a spot in my heart.
Old 04-10-2018, 03:31 PM
Little Samster~

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Wah fast and furious. Maybe that is why she didn't bother to operate in condo. This round is probably a quick cash grab stint. Believe she will be back lah. Hopefully back to the condo setting
U never follow the news on the other section?

Raid and good bye to all of them from that shop...

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 04-10-2018, 03:33 PM
Little Samster~

ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Well, wish her all the best lah. This girl has been around for a long time and has had her fair share of ups and downs. Think she is tired anyway. She seems to be much happier at the shop with companions, good for her.

Shop does have a number of beauties, thinking of finding time to go.
How to try when the shop is closed?

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 04-10-2018, 03:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Any Bros tried An Xin recently? Does she still use those granny-looking shorts? She RTC soon? Gam Xia.
Old 04-10-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 16
itadakimasu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=705331
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=702187
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=702674
Claire is Fake photo.Fake photo.same gril.two number is same girl
this Rachel is not taiwanese.不是台湾妹is very old woman.waste my time.boob only A size.very small boob

Last edited by itadakimasu; 10-10-2018 at 09:49 AM.
Old 04-10-2018, 05:05 PM
Little Samster~

Quote:
Originally Posted by itadakimasu View Post
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=704738
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=702187
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=702674
Fake photo.Fake photo.same gril
this Rachel is not taiwanese.不是台湾妹is very old woman.waste my time.boob only A size.very small boob
Scammer alerted!!

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

Old 04-10-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
XinPasare deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any Bros tried Rabbit before?
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=...ghlight=rabbit
Can share FR?
Old 04-10-2018, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
Happy12321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
It is, but sometimes I empathize with the ML, especially if she had a long day. Even some APs I’ve frequented are “gulity” of this. More often than not, majority of their customers will shoot very fast, but I guess I’m the few exception as I can easily tahan for 20-30 mins so if her hand or mouth is sore, I’ll speed up the process by “assisting” her.

That’s why I always pre-empt them by requesting the massage session to be short and the sensual portions longer than usual (to avoid eating into their time to get ready for the next customer).
Agree with bro. I dun remember so jialat when I visit her but last visit was long time ago. Maybe she change or she just bad day ba (;
Old 04-10-2018, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
You've got interesting friends, in particular, the above who tries newbies and masked pics.

I've no qualms about going for newbies, and I would often ask, "照片是本人吗?" If I do not get a response to this question, my suspicion is that they are fake photos. If the ML claims that the photos are real, I would warn them that I would walk away if I find that the photos are fake on my arrival, and I hope that we do not waste each others' time. If I do not get a response to this challenge, again my guess would be that the photos are fake. If the MLs assures me that photos are real, I would take the plunge and try the newbie. I find this works pretty well, and from time to time, do get to draw first blood on new finds like the recently departed Baby, whose photos looked too good to be true initially.

In the case of masked pics, the above cannot apply so I'll KIV till more clues about the authenticity of the photos surface.
haha

same lor... just like what you have said.

newbie..ask photo authenticity kind of stuff..
even for non-newbie.. also sometimes ask whether photo is real or not.. then bullsh!t sweet talk thru..

my friend commando lah.. hahaha.. or Rambo?? always hoping to draw first blood

not sure about you.. but my friend likes to chit chat with them more than get massage from them.
he told me he usually just ask for 10 mins for simple neck n back massage/rub..
then the rest of the time is hug hug chit chat and see whatever sensual stunt the ML delivers

as said earlier..
we go to relax.. hoping to get a well-mannered lady with good working attitude to serve us during that short time.
adjust expectation a bit... most of them are good play.

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 04-10-2018, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
wildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of lightwildcard87 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
haha
as said earlier..
we go to relax.. hoping to get a well-mannered lady with good working attitude to serve us during that short time.
adjust expectation a bit... most of them are good play.
Totally agree.Most their massages are crap lah...esp when they are about to go back.Doesn't help that this is a cat and mouse game of us against them.
Old 04-10-2018, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 16
Aftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond reputeAftershave@8 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Yeah probably.
Just that I'm a little sentimental, usually if I find one that I find can click with me I like to RTM rather than try new ones. Of course I know well enough not to get KC too much, and I try to limit my spending in this habit also. Which is why sometimes the ones I frequent forever gone also makes me a bit low. Before Momo was Vera. I guess there will always be new ones but some of these always retain a spot in my heart.
Ah, bro, I have the same sentiments. Vera was great... think she eventually left the scene May 2017 after a few stints... I will always remember my first session with her back in 2014 when she was a freshie! And Momo, what can I say... totally entertaining and satisfying for over a year, she is quite a character, gonna miss her big time! And of course Moon in 2015 (the slim babe at Balestier with blurred pix ad)... very fond memories of her too...

Wish all of them good luck!
Old 04-10-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
VentAblack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVentAblack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Haven't been having much luck aligning schedules with my all time favourite ML Adele so have been trying some new ones. Hope this will help some of you..

An Xin (SLG)
http://sglonelyguy.info/an-xin-massage/

Look: 8/10 - looks exactly as what is posted. cute face and tight body.

Personality: 8/10 - she's an enthusiastic one, bubbly personality and a good conversationalist, had pretty good conversation although my mandarin is pretty shit, she's talks to you as if you are her long lost pal.

Location: In a hotel as stated, very centrally located, you shouldn't have a problem getting there regardless of what mode of transport you take. May not be the most discreet of locations, but once you get the details, its smooth sailing.

Massage: 6/10 - Not for massage lovers, went it wanting a longer session, however it wasn't really close to what i had expected, strength was there in the beginning, but slowly died out. But it was also kind of late and long to be fair, so not gonna fault her too much for it, massage was done topless as advertised.

Sensual: 8/10 - CBJ was above average, even through the rubber it felt pretty good. she encourages you to roam if she feels like you aren't roaming enough, boobs didn't look like a 34B, but they definitely felt really nice and natural.

RTM: Not sure if i will, not too keen with the whole hotel situation. Apart from that, perhaps I will.

Xiao Tu(SLG)
https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-tu-massage/

Looks: 9/10 - looks exactly like the picture which i really liked as she has that mature beauty about her. Like not SYT anymore but not quite old enough to be a MILF.

Location: Super near a train station so public transport should be no worries, however depending on wha time of day you visit her at, parking near by maybe a problem if you drive.

Personality: 8/10 - looks matured, feels matured too, she's not like super talkative which i like as i am there to relax too. But she does tease and say naughty things from time to time.

Massage: 8/10 - In the ML world, i would say she is above average in this department. Of course, don't go expecting legit MP standards, but going to her for a session will still get some of your aches sorted out.

Sensual: 8/10 - really enjoy her teasing. It's nothing super extraordinary but it is done in a very real way, no fake moaning to get you going(which i like a lot) but she's not shy to kiss you all over.. and i mean all over..

RTM: YES, and I have already returned a couple of times.
Old 04-10-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 9
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by VentAblack View Post
Haven't been having much luck aligning schedules with my all time favourite ML Adele so have been trying some new ones. Hope this will help some of you..

An Xin (SLG)
http://sglonelyguy.info/an-xin-massage/

Look: 8/10 - looks exactly as what is posted. cute face and tight body.

Personality: 8/10 - she's an enthusiastic one, bubbly personality and a good conversationalist, had pretty good conversation although my mandarin is pretty shit, she's talks to you as if you are her long lost pal.

Location: In a hotel as stated, very centrally located, you shouldn't have a problem getting there regardless of what mode of transport you take. May not be the most discreet of locations, but once you get the details, its smooth sailing.

Massage: 6/10 - Not for massage lovers, went it wanting a longer session, however it wasn't really close to what i had expected, strength was there in the beginning, but slowly died out. But it was also kind of late and long to be fair, so not gonna fault her too much for it, massage was done topless as advertised.

Sensual: 8/10 - CBJ was above average, even through the rubber it felt pretty good. she encourages you to roam if she feels like you aren't roaming enough, boobs didn't look like a 34B, but they definitely felt really nice and natural.

RTM: Not sure if i will, not too keen with the whole hotel situation. Apart from that, perhaps I will.

Xiao Tu(SLG)
https://sglonelyguy.info/xiao-tu-massage/

Looks: 9/10 - looks exactly like the picture which i really liked as she has that mature beauty about her. Like not SYT anymore but not quite old enough to be a MILF.

Location: Super near a train station so public transport should be no worries, however depending on wha time of day you visit her at, parking near by maybe a problem if you drive.

Personality: 8/10 - looks matured, feels matured too, she's not like super talkative which i like as i am there to relax too. But she does tease and say naughty things from time to time.

Massage: 8/10 - In the ML world, i would say she is above average in this department. Of course, don't go expecting legit MP standards, but going to her for a session will still get some of your aches sorted out.

Sensual: 8/10 - really enjoy her teasing. It's nothing super extraordinary but it is done in a very real way, no fake moaning to get you going(which i like a lot) but she's not shy to kiss you all over.. and i mean all over..

RTM: YES, and I have already returned a couple of times.
Bro, is Xiao Tu fully nude or topless only
Old 04-10-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
VentAblack is a Helpful and Caring SamsterVentAblack is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massagelover82 View Post
Bro, is Xiao Tu fully nude or topless only
Not fully nude, but topless with underwear.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1