The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 12-10-2018, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcision View Post
Ya man. I would have never know that trick under normal circumstances. U can ca try if if u Wan. When the car door is locked, try to open it from the inside when the door handle is held up. Inside cannot open.......
what if the driver never lock the door?

once you lift the handle up, the door will open and cabin light will turn on
Old 13-10-2018, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11785 / Power: 24
otamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond reputeotamay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rey69 View Post
Good place for free durians.
Yes good idea for durians lover.
Never tried doing kissing after durians.

Xchange pts, min POWER 8
Old 13-10-2018, 10:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3169 / Power: 19
fion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond reputefion.18 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post

then he pave his way to being whacked by a hornyyyy boy hahahahaha.
Old 13-10-2018, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post

Say to say my car that time was thoes very old generation vehicle with the door lock vertical type. From outside can see if it’s depressed anot. I Guess that how he know......
Old 13-10-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
relac122 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

2 separate girls to share.

Girl A:
At her condo common area roof top garden past midnight, lights were already off. Started removing her top and bra. There were some units facing it but she doesnt seem to care, maybe too horny and high.

Another time after parking at her condo she was too horny to go up so we just fucked at the walkway near the carpark ramp. Good thing no security guards patrolling after midnight.

Also tried with her at a new HDB in Toa Payoh, no one moved in yet. Went up to the highest floor, she started giving me BJ. Stripped her completely and fucked her from the back.

Always end off by cumming in her mouth, but shes got a small mouth and cant contain all my load. She swallows after but always have some cum that leaked out.

Girl B:
Always very wet and moans very loud. Always at her HDB MSCP inside the car.

Did it once with her at a playground way past midnight. Good thing playground is next to expressway so no one could hear her moan loudly. Got her totally naked and fucked her hard.

She always OT so i meet her at her office quite often. Did it a few times in the office and once on the roof.

Once while driving after picking her up. She was already horny. Started sucking me while i was driving. Couldnt wait and drove to nearby MSCP and fucked her.
Old 13-10-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Nowadays new cars if locked you can pull the lever twice then unlocked liao
Old 13-10-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 233 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by relac122 View Post

Girl A:
At her condo common area roof top garden past midnight, lights were already off. Started removing her top and bra. There were some units facing it but she doesnt seem to care, maybe too horny and high.

Another time after parking at her condo she was too horny to go up so we just fucked at the walkway near the carpark ramp. Good thing no security guards patrolling after midnight.

Also tried with her at a new HDB in Toa Payoh, no one moved in yet. Went up to the highest floor, she started giving me BJ. Stripped her completely and fucked her from the back.

Always end off by cumming in her mouth, but shes got a small mouth and cant contain all my load. She swallows after but always have some cum that leaked out.

Girl B:

Did it once with her at a playground way past midnight. Good thing playground is next to expressway so no one could hear her moan loudly. Got her totally naked and fucked her hard.

She always OT so i meet her at her office quite often. Did it a few times in the office and once on the roof.

Once while driving after picking her up. She was already horny. Started sucking me while i was driving. Couldnt wait and drove to nearby MSCP and fucked her.
I like the way u describe! just short and sweet to the point
Old 14-10-2018, 02:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by relac122 View Post

Girl A:

Girl B:

great share bro..

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsung80 View Post
I like the way u describe! just short and sweet to the point
agree too. lolx
Old 15-10-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Long long ago when I was playing Pokémon go and farming for charmanders at fort canning.... I ended up coming face to face with a total of 3 pairs of bangalahs fucking pinoys at different parts over two nights. One is at some pavillion I think and 2 just on grass patches.... Wah Lao. I badly wanted charizard else I'll never go there Sia...

People into public sex, seriously your girls willing to just lie on grass patch to fuck meh? I think concrete floor still ok... Grass patch. Over my dead body.
Old 15-10-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 818 / Power: 14
hiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to beholdhiretuja is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinxRin View Post
Long long ago when I was playing Pokémon go and farming for charmanders at fort canning.... I ended up coming face to face with a total of 3 pairs of bangalahs fucking pinoys at different parts over two nights. One is at some pavillion I think and 2 just on grass patches.... Wah Lao. I badly wanted charizard else I'll never go there Sia...

People into public sex, seriously your girls willing to just lie on grass patch to fuck meh? I think concrete floor still ok... Grass patch. Over my dead body.
If got cover on top of the grass patch ok mah. Mat, newspaper or whatever. . Concrete uncomfy siol. Knee pain friction with concrete heh
Old 15-10-2018, 08:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Grass patch, later itch all over lol

Quote:

Old 15-10-2018, 10:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 13
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

They sit on the grasses now & then.
Old 16-10-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 533 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Grass patch, later itch all over lol
ha.. agree too.. juz some skin irritation is enuf to put off sex..
Old 16-10-2018, 12:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

excuse grass is a real thing
Old 16-10-2018, 02:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 6
RinxRin is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRinxRin is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$ View Post
If you are very hungry. No matter how dirty your hand is or food is, you will still eat it.

Anyway bangala and pinoy life damn xiong. Travel so far for hard work to earn abit of money. What is lying down on grass for pleasure?

Given a choice I think they also want fuck on bed or maybe to fuck on your dead body.

Need not judge or mention your dead body since they just seeking pleasure or making love. Why don't you offer your bed or pay for their hotel room?

Not everyone have luxury to choose how they satisfy their needs (not just sexual).

You have time to play Pokémon travelling there, they probably snuck out and can't go hotel (no ID or no $) and risk getting caught to make love. Next morning still need to work perhaps.
Before u decide to judge me

1. This is a forum n everyone free to have their own views. I am only asking if any local girls here will actually lie down on grass and fuck and providing my own view of i wont do it.

2. Nah i am not rich enough to pay for their room. But again before u go on n on about how xiong their lives is.... check out lucky plaza on weekends. Ive classmates whom maid have been working for them nearly 20 yrs and we all respect her and call her auntie. But theres also those out looking for quick bucks and willingly degrade themselves. So. How xiong? 100% also very xiong, u sure? And as for bangalahs. Have u or any of ur female friends try to walk alone at night at little india to go tabao swee choon or something and kanna followed for no reasons or get offended by a random bangalah touching his crouch in front of her? Again. There r good ones like e cleaners at my work place. So again. Im only providing my own views. Not all pinoys n bangalahs fuck on grass, u so offended for what fuck?

3. "Over my dead body" is an english expression. Thank you. Im too round for them to fuck on my dead body

4. Theres always handicap toilets (clean ones) for a quickie. Or pavillons. Or.... one's hand. Our best friend.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1