The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 17-10-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by noosee View Post
Any bros tried ruby from SLG? My type but no mr on her yet.
Bro, she can massage well. Looks wise won't reject, complexion not too good though. Boobs B+ to C- range, definitely can grab kind, her sensual is pretty well done imo, but not for repeated visits as she don't improvise haha. All in all worth a try, can hold a conversation well, just don't expect GFE type as it is not her strength.
Old 17-10-2018, 02:38 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by HEATJAWS View Post
I managed to booked yuki/carol last week, service still tip top never short charge, money worth spend
Good for you guys.. I wil wait for the durian to drop from the tree.. Keep waiting.. 😂
Old 17-10-2018, 03:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1363 / Power: 12
diab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud ofdiab has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Came across a few ML saying the market getting tougher.
So much ML decided to change services from merely the usual HJ to include with CBJ or CIM so as to stay competitive. They said no choice, so many decided to add it in at the usual rate.
I am a sucker for good massage and HJ. Not sure what you bros think.
Is CBJ and CIM something you would prefer? I felt alittle disgusted with it as wondering how many the ML have had in her mouth already. Know what I meant? Haha.

Anyway, just a mid-week rant and been a long while since I posted something.
TGIW
Old 17-10-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
Is CBJ and CIM something you would prefer? I felt alittle disgusted with it as wondering how many the ML have had in her mouth already. Know what I meant? Haha.
Ya.. You should stick with MLs who only do HJs. In this way, you only have their sperm soaked hands and fingers massaging, stroking and touching you all over you from head to toe.
Old 17-10-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Longbow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dated Annie (https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-annie/) today. Boy! It was a mindblowing experience!

Location : easy to find and more importantly very discreet, place was spacious, clean and tidy.

Looks : 9/10 in my mind, photos are certainly authentic. She is so very very cute like a China doll, absolutely my kind of gal.

Body: Petite and nice for hugging. As mentioned by some bros, she's light enough to carry around the house.

Boobs: Cute little tits that's soft, good enough for me but don't expect them to be a handful, especially for bros with big hands.

Massage: 8/10 She does put in effort but then, I'm not there exactly for them. The sensual part was tantalising and gets the mood going setting the stage ready for the fireworks.

GFE: 10/10 I guess this is her selling point. She quite literally clings and showered plentiful of attention. Asked to be excused politely to reply texts when they become persistent. Her GFE is simply fabulous.

Overall, it's been a mindblowing experience, wait, I said that before, darn ... must be the lingering after-effects…

RTM? Sorry what's the question? Definitely!
Old 17-10-2018, 06:12 PM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy.info/juan-zi-massage/

Her pictures caught my attention since she listed months ago, but the strange lack of MRs on her plus she operates in hotel put her in my KIV list. Today realized she changed base of operation to Condo, tried my luck to book and Bingo. MR below:

Location is convenient for public transport bros, driving bros need to park nearby. Clear instructions provided, very professional and won't screw up. Stays alone, unit is spacious and well kept.

Door opened, greeted by the girl in the pictures, discount at most 10% as you can tell the photos heavily "smoothened", but she didn't need to, coz she certainly is a looker, more towards sweet, kawaii than drop dead gorgeous. Same nice long colored hair, very feminine.

Figure wise, very similar to FEEL, no fats, slender, considered petite, boobs small B but firm, nice nipples (didn't suckle so don't know if allows).

Half nude massage and she CAN massage bros. Check out her biceps and you will know she not half-fucked type, according to her she is in same trade back at home.

Now to the main event..sensual is GOOD. Do not allow remove panties but you will not need her to do so coz she knows how to arouse a man. Her voice is very gentle and soothing, music to my ears even when just conversing, but when the same lovely voice moans while she is working magic on you, it's so freaking turn on. BJ you can opt for CBJ or BBBJ, i chose CBJ, very skillfully performed,tongue action and good SUCTION with varying positions. I elected not to cum in the rubber for her CBJ, she proceeded to 69 HJ, very seductive and sexy, succumbed very shortly, coz the "damage" was done by her excellent CBJ. I can only imagine how good itb will be if BBBJ

GFE, attitude and service all top notch imo, she feels like a devoted mistress with impeccable mannerism and attentive to your needs. She is by far the most demure and well mannered ML i have met, from the way she speaks to the way she behave.

It's strange that she didn't have much MRs considering her looks and the services i have experienced. This lass is criminally underrated.. RTM: Certainly!
Old 17-10-2018, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by diab View Post
Came across a few ML saying the market getting tougher.
So much ML decided to change services from merely the usual HJ to include with CBJ or CIM so as to stay competitive. They said no choice, so many decided to add it in at the usual rate.
I am a sucker for good massage and HJ. Not sure what you bros think.

Anyway, just a mid-week rant and been a long while since I posted something.
TGIW
Bro, CBJ is exactly for bros who prefer an extra layer of peace of mind, why disgusting? Unless you feel that BJ itself is disgusting.. Lol

CIM is practically every man's dream, some real life partners will never ever provide CIM, so this fantasy can only be fulfilled by ML/FL, to each their own, imo CIM is superb feeling, if you feel disgusted that the ML/FL tasted other bros dick, then you can just stick to HJ, the ML/FL will be more than happy I am sure
Old 17-10-2018, 06:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 0
William828 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWilliam828 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=705796

One of the best for boob lovers that I try
Old 17-10-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
intergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintergce is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stiffness View Post
System admins have become quite strict about any mention of non sponsors on my thread so do take note. Even if you try to disguise it, as long as it suggests a certain non-sponsor it can get deleted.

Note, not by me hor. This applies esp for a particular site that is tangentially linked to a moon and a were-like creature. Go figure.
ah icic...they are also advertised in SLG mah...oh well hahah
Old 17-10-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
I was very puzzled reading bros success story with yuki. Usually I tried booking 1 day in advance any time slot but get zero replies. Is this normal? I am quite sure I am not in black list. I managed to book chizi laura long nu b4 and one of them even confirmed it. Some how or rather I think I am blacklisted by yuki lol anyway just some ranting only will continue to try . Hopefully one day will strike lottery ;p
Brother.....I had about 6 attempts like yours and thought if I was blacklisted too lol

I texted her randomly to try luck because I was nearby that area after meetings, backup plan was actually going for Xiao qi if I had no replies from her or worse case scenario drive awhile more towards Geylang and try to make appointment with some of the fail-safe MLs there.
Old 17-10-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 466 / Power: 9
abchinese1234 is a glorious beacon of lightabchinese1234 is a glorious beacon of lightabchinese1234 is a glorious beacon of lightabchinese1234 is a glorious beacon of lightabchinese1234 is a glorious beacon of light

Oh gosh don't try these two. They don't look like the photos at all and double/triple book ppl one. Not that i wanna flame them but zeng too much already. Or my standard too high. Just highlighting for unsuspecting bros

Quote:
Originally Posted by bountiful12345 View Post
anyone tried this two girls before? Heard they stay tgt, not sure which is btr.
https://sglonelyguy.info/co-co-massage/
https://sglonelyguy.info/daisy-massage/
Old 17-10-2018, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Nicole
https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-nicole/

Good
Quite chio probably because she takes the effort on her makeup. Notice some MLs don't bother on that so they look very different from their advert pics. Quite a looker though in person eyes not as big as in her pics. Nice size C boobs and not the slim body type. Message was not bad but a bit too brief. Hardworking CBJ and can roam outside panties.

Bad
Think she doesn't know how to handle the influx of messages/calls so she kinda used her phone a bit too much during the session.

Ugly
It has been a while since I visited this area during the good old clarity/chaste days. This is the other old apartment where it housed some notoriously bad MLs last time (Not saying those staying there now are bad). 2 shared small common toilets so got chance of bumping into other half naked dudes. I say dudes as there are total 3 ladies so there may be 3 customers at one time. I translate this to higher risk and during my session a bit worried when I heard talking & movement outside. Not sure if it helps when MLs screen their customers first but she probably cannot do so.

Unlikely to RTM unless she change her location.
Old 17-10-2018, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

any comment on SLG Tina?
Old 17-10-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2315 / Power: 13
lerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond reputelerikol has a reputation beyond repute

https://sglonelyguy.info/coke-massage/

Location : walk able from mrt easy to find not too discreet though

Looks : 7.5/10 some angle a bit milf some a bit syt

Body: tall and petite.

Boobs: A not for boobs lover

Massage: 8/10 strong massage if you request else she will focus on sensual licking you everywhere with AR and 69 and CIM on the menu

GFE: 8/10 no commercial feeling and chatting like friend

Overall, interesting char and straightforward girl. can switch well between chatty and sensual. will rtm when vitamin M permits.
Old 17-10-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason910 View Post
Only decent? I’m considering either her or Angela.
I mean Rui Rui's service is considerably good. I have not tried Angela. Hence, I can't compare the two.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1