The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2018, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnyngai View Post
I like Classic hotel and Travel hotel because no one tries to chop me there, also those are the two best places that I can afford.
Can you tell me what is so good about those other expensive hotel/spas ?
I have to ask you people because I can't afford other more expensive places.
Same like those ladies carry real Chanel bag, they will not want to buy fake...and those carry fake Chanel because they can't afford it. But both real and fake also can put their stuffs in it and carry around, so what is the different u go figure it out yourself
Old 30-10-2018, 04:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Quote:
A year ago, I wrote about giving only a 10% tip to the nice girls in Jakarta's Travel hotel and Classic hotel. The senior members in the Jakarta forum said I gave bad names to the other cheongster in S E A. They even zapped me, even thought I care nothing about points.
Next time when I go to Jakarta, I will give the same girls a 15 - 20% tip because in those two places, no one tries to chop me.
The conversation was about the tips for the STAFF at certain places, not the girls. Try to follow the topic. Tipping the staff is generally NOT required anywhere, but at high end place like Malio where they greatly pressure you, you could give a small tip if you are happy with their service.

If i remember correctly, If You are the joker who went to Classic and give girls 10,000-20,000 rp tips (which is like $1-2 SG, and basically an insult), then you are the one chopping them and deserve to be scolded and zapped. Do not compare Classic to Malio, as it is a low end place and the girls here depend on Tips to survive. The standard tip here is 100,000 (about $10) and even locals pay that. If you are really that poor you can't afford a $10 tip for a girl servicing you a whole hour, then you shouldn't be cheonging in the first place. I see your other post you travel to Batam, JB, Thailand , Angeles, and Vietnam to cheong, so clearly your excuse of being poor is BS.

One thing i know for sure there, is that all the girls remember faces and talk. Please continue your cheap ways there, and the girls will warn other girls /Mami/Security and you will get blacklisted. I hope for their sake you are blacklisted because we don't need people like you dragging down the reputation of other respectful customers. If i saw you behave like this in person, i would yell at you personally and tell you to get lost.

Last edited by lost99; 30-10-2018 at 05:12 AM.
Old 30-10-2018, 06:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by janderson View Post
Agreed. I kena few times before and within 30mins my bill went up by 3m rupiah. In malio even worse, highest I paid for 1 night was 50m rupiah
50m ?. wow.
Just wonder how your nite at that time, how many ladies companying you... It was really really huge amount bro. Even at Alexis (when it was still open), not many people spent so much amount !!.
Old 30-10-2018, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

remembered my first trip to classics, took 2 ladies, then in room ladies pressured be to buy drink, buy smokes and tip the waiter who brought us the drink. service wise is more like one on one then 3 at once
maybe will just take one and concentrate more.
Old 30-10-2018, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 300 / Power: 10
Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!Johnnyngai is one of the Best!

20% of 350,000idr is 70,000idr,
in western countries, a 20% tip is consider a good tip.

Next time when I go to hotel Travel or hotel Classic, I will give the same girls a 15 - 20% tip because in those two places, no one tries to chop me.

If a 20% tip is not good enough, I will stay out of Jakarta.
Old 30-10-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 425 / Power: 12
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by kantaokia View Post
hi guys,
I will be in jkt this weekend and was wondering which is a better place to tabao girls back coz most of the posts I read here is more of a 1 stop service in the building like I went before few years back.
Any bros know what is the dmg like for tabao?
Will definitely contribute my fr here
Thanks!!
Places varies, rates varies.

You can try your luck at hotel bars, or you can try your luck at clubs. just search this thread and i think u probably will have a better idea.

[WIP] Jakarta Fun Places Google Map

=======================
Old 30-10-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 11
zaphod42 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Next time when I go to hotel Travel or hotel Classic, I will give the same girls a 15 - 20% tip because in those two places, no one tries to chop me.

Are you trying to troll or just generally dense ?

In Western Countries the wages they earn can generally earn them a living. You don't even have to go far , just look at Malio.

The Girls in Classic depend on their tips. 70K is less than 5USD. If the usual tips of 100K - 300K rupiah is too much then please , by all means stay out of Jakarta and stop giving SEA mongers a bad name.
Old 31-10-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
kantaokia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thanks a lot bro
Old 31-10-2018, 06:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:

Every country and industry has different customs for tipping, so you can't really compare. In Japan no tipping is necessary because they earn a high living wage from salary alone. In Classic, the girls make only 70,000 for each customer of the 350,000 fee (less than 1/4 of it), so the custom is to give at least 100k for adequate service, or even more if she earned it. They rely on these tips to survive. Name one other country, or even place where you can have ST in a large,, safe, organised, and clean place, for less than $45 total? The cost is peanuts, and I haven't found anything else comparable. If you are seriously too poor to provide that (which i doubt you really are), better you just stay home and masterbate, instead of making Singaporeans look so stingy overseas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaphod42 View Post
Are you trying to troll or just generally dense ? ....by all means stay out of Jakarta and stop giving SEA mongers a bad name.
I think this guy is a little bit dense. Let him be, if he continue his stingy ways, all the girls will surely talk about him (they call these dudes 'Pelit') and he will be blacklisted by the mommies anyways. These practices always catch up to people, i've seen it happen before at Classic.
Old 31-10-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Every country and industry has different customs for tipping, so you can't really compare. In Japan no tipping is necessary because they earn a high living wage from salary alone. In Classic, the girls make only 70,000 for each customer of the 350,000 fee (less than 1/4 of it), so the custom is to give at least 100k for adequate service, or even more if she earned it. They rely on these tips to survive. Name one other country, or even place where you can have ST in a large,, safe, organised, and clean place, for less than $45 total? The cost is peanuts, and I haven't found anything else comparable. If you are seriously too poor to provide that (which i doubt you really are), better you just stay home and masterbate, instead of making Singaporeans look so stingy overseas.
c.
I agree with you...but we still must allow others to voice their opinion if no flaming...just ignore the guy after your rebuttal...

if he continue to post similar comments about tipping then mod shall remove his posts...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 31-10-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
janderson is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
50m ?. wow.
Just wonder how your nite at that time, how many ladies companying you... It was really really huge amount bro. Even at Alexis (when it was still open), not many people spent so much amount !!.
I was still an amateur and soft hearted back then bro. But it was a damn wild night. Me and my buddy were squeezing tits all around us throughout the night haha. But nowadays I dont give face and learnt how to say no. If I want a dancer I'll wait for the one I like and go all out on her only. I'll ask the waiter to chase anyone else who tried to join my table.
Old 01-11-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
watchmua deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am in Jkt now...have time for this evening or tmr.

Any bros wanna go sing or massagy?

Let me know?

Can wechat me...id: jman0466

JJ
Old 01-11-2018, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 12
gouflook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guygouflook deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any folks knows places like malio? Went back to Malio and truly disappointed to what it becomes now.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
item_Manis is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouflook View Post
any folks knows places like malio? Went back to Malio and truly disappointed to what it becomes now.
planning to go to Tease Club @ Emporium Hotel, be in Jkt around 2nd Night Time, if u wanna join me. Going Solo here
Old 03-11-2018, 01:01 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
zwli84 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Talking Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Haven稚 been to JKT for ages. Any massage near Fairmont JKT ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1