The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Giansex

Old 11-10-2018, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 17
samsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of lightsamsung2292 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tanjong Pagar MP

one ML charged in court today 8K
Old 25-10-2018, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 334 / Power: 6
Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!Honestbro is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
These 2 are apparently sisters but then aren't all PRC women sisters after a while, especially when they tarma you? lol. Anyway i didn't know can take off panty for $150. Am sure can fj now as well. Times are bad. Just passed by the shop couple of days back. No biz, asked me to tarma, I laughed and just walked off.
Haha. Nice one. Just scoff at them and walk away. So old alr still charge so much... but that time she say strictly no sex. Now maybe like you say, business bad so bo bian need to chut pattern and maybe include sex + tarma sex. Abit gross imho, and ridiculously expensive.

If you interested, can trade info on gems. PM me bro.
Old 26-10-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
blanklife deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone went to the one next to the blind massage? The shop name is J*** G* and the ML is Bing Bing
She like super adventurous
Old 27-10-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Kukuli deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blanklife View Post
anyone went to the one next to the blind massage? The shop name is J*** G* and the ML is Bing Bing
She like super adventurous
She is quite good
Old 27-10-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

bing bing is new right? but the youngest one is hot
Old 01-11-2018, 07:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 8
mansur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

seems quiet nowadays , please advise a good time to visit
Old 01-11-2018, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

I think the wind died down a bit
Old 01-11-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mansur View Post
seems quiet nowadays , please advise a good time to visit
Quote:
Originally Posted by fmylife View Post
I think the wind died down a bit
You all go and see the pattern... no sound no picture mean they doing thing but you dunno... newspaper come out already old news liao then everyone come and say strong wind... too late liao leh... everything over planning for next round...
Old 02-11-2018, 12:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 93 / Power: 6
Peteyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tried to follow this absolute labrynth of a thread to the two big tit milfs. Went two nights in a row, no milfs. Asked bros, no answers. Anyway, on second night I stopped into a second floor place. Uncle at counter calls out and Yuki comes as my ML. Thought it was just going to be clean strong massage for the majority of it.

Once I flipped over she started asking about whether I have a girlfriend and all. Time came and she asked if I wanted more. Maybe a minute after she started she asked if I wanted a second girl. Rolled the dice and said yes. In walks in a much cuter, more fit girl. Super giggly and nice. With them both working on me felt like I was in heaven. They cleaned me up then I was on my way.

Also saw a younger girl while I was leaving who is very hot.
Old 02-11-2018, 05:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 529 / Power: 7
fmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of lightfmylife is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteyboy View Post
Tried to follow this absolute labrynth of a thread to the two big tit milfs. Went two nights in a row, no milfs. Asked bros, no answers. Anyway, on second night I stopped into a second floor place. Uncle at counter calls out and Yuki comes as my ML. Thought it was just going to be clean strong massage for the majority of it.

Once I flipped over she started asking about whether I have a girlfriend and all. Time came and she asked if I wanted more. Maybe a minute after she started she asked if I wanted a second girl. Rolled the dice and said yes. In walks in a much cuter, more fit girl. Super giggly and nice. With them both working on me felt like I was in heaven. They cleaned me up then I was on my way.

Nice. Will go walk and have a look.
Old 02-11-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peteyboy View Post

Interesting bro. Been to TP a fair bit but don't recall any Uncle at the counter of any of the joints. Care to Pm me?
Old 02-11-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
Interesting bro. Been to TP a fair bit but don't recall any Uncle at the counter of any of the joints. Care to Pm me?
The uncle not always there one....
Old 03-11-2018, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2019 / Power: 19
georgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond reputegeorgejungle has a reputation beyond repute

hmm uncle? not at J G right?
Old 03-11-2018, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
sanji_0037 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just came out from J G, had the SYT. Massage so so niah. Attitude very good nice cup and she is from malaysia.
Old 03-11-2018, 02:33 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
SpecialForce deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sanji_0037 View Post
Just came out from J G, had the SYT. Massage so so niah. Attitude very good nice cup and she is from malaysia.
Bro, can share?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1