The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 05-11-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Joseasd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhluver View Post
I have tried Mitu before few years back. Had a shot at the air bed. After that on the bed another shot. That's all for me though.

As another bro said, their service is tip top. The Jap manager will offer me an Ice Cream after the session ended.

But their gals not much of lookers. I am a sucker for looks and boobs. Last time their website still can see some of their gals faces and skimpy clothes can agar agar their boob size. Now totally hidden and wearing more conservative clothes. Hard to gauge.

Thus I have been trying out other Nuru services also when I am there. I have tried Dreams Heaven and Club 102 services.

Dream Heaven & Club 102's Nuru Massage uses Ketchup bottle on bed type. Unlike Mitu which is what you see in Jap AV, airbed with a pail of warm Nuru spread over your entire body, which I like.

I am going again early next year so am researching for similar Mitu Nuru Style but better looking gals.

Heard another Bro talk about a newly opened Doki Doki. Am waiting for his review and see can try out when I am there. =)
Doki Doki was pretty good, the lady in charge is Nina that used to be the top rated girl at Mitu, so you get the same if not better service, newer rooms & about the same quality lookwise, but more cheaper 90 min was 3500 for all the girls. I was with Hiroko which was v good
Old 05-11-2018, 07:19 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
lochness123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do the massage girls offer frenching?
Old 05-11-2018, 11:05 PM
Samster

Joseasd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lochness123 View Post
Do the massage girls offer frenching?
Not asked & didn’t looked for it, but you can call an ask Nina she speams really good english & is really nice, as when she used to worked
Old 07-11-2018, 12:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 274 / Power: 7
Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!Rhluver is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseasd View Post
Doki Doki was pretty good, the lady in charge is Nina that used to be the top rated girl at Mitu, so you get the same if not better service, newer rooms & about the same quality lookwise, but more cheaper 90 min was 3500 for all the girls. I was with Hiroko which was v good

Bro need to make appt 1st with selected gal from their website or can walk in and select?

Btw i don't see Hiroko in their list leh. But i see a few others looks quite good leh.... Think gonna try this shop when i am there.

Saw this 4 Hands but dunno can tahan anot. Lol...
Old 07-11-2018, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Pretty, Momo

For those taking the trip to Thonglor to try Tulip, you might as well check out Pretty and Momo since you’re already out there. They’re almost next to each other on the left side of a short alley from Sukhumvit that leads to an all-girls’ dorm. They are on the other side of the station from Tulip. You can see Momo from the station. They also have a back door exiting onto another alley, but they may have taken down their signs there.

Their concept is polar opposite to Tulip, specializing in young, fresh girls who appeal to the Japanese. Thonglor is a haven for the Japanese expat community. However, the girls’ service can be hit or miss. Recently, it seems that their casts are getting older. BTW, Pretty now has showers in its rooms.

You can choose your partner from photos or from a line-up. The photos are only of the girls currently available, that is, without a customer. You should ask to see also the pics of the girls currently working upstairs because you might want to wait till one finishes or to make an appointment for one later.

Pretty has a happy hour discount of B100.

bangkokprettymassage.com
momothonglor.com
Old 07-11-2018, 02:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!cuba is one of the Best!

Next trip might visit MOMO and PRETTY.

Didn’t know about them. Anyway since you mention hit or miss, I think it’s quite true.

This is because sometimes they are young . 18 or 19. Not much experience and hence felt very mechanical.

I prefer service oriented ladies, or simply hornier than me. She is taking the lead.

I tried a couple of 20 year old ladies past few days. Tight but not much of initiative . Very shy
Old 07-11-2018, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
tweet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Been in BKK over the long weekend and now the trip has ended, time to share my experience here. It’s only my second trip to BKK and before I begin, I would like to thank all fellow bros who shared invaluable information on this thread without which will make me completely lost hahaha..

First night was spend in Thermae. First time here. Reached about 8 and spend some time there watching the football game on show and to people watch. Majority of the crowd are Japanese and Korean and plenty of girls to go around but some are really cui. After the game, I approached the girl I like to negotiate.

She is really pretty, in her early twenties, and dressed classy and fashionable with a tight long-sleeved blouse covering everything on top but really short skirt revealing her long slender legs, like a young OL you would see in CBD. Was quoted 2.5k for ST and 6k for LT. Opted for LT and bought her out for supper and a round of drinks before heading back to hotel room. Unfortunately, her LT doesn’t meant spending the night. Was hoping the supper and drinks might do the trick. I should have negotiated from the start about spending the whole night. Sex was still great though a bit mechanical and SOP. Her figure was awesome and she knows how to please. More GFE would be awesome. Got 2 shots out, with rest and chit chat between and she left around 2am in the morning.

Next 2 nights was spent in RB4. I think the lineup was good, at least better than my last trip, and there were options this time. 2 nights, arrived around 9pm, 2 different ladies and was quoted 3.5k for ST and 7k for LT. Funny thing is they insisted I pay everything before bringing the girl out. (This was somewhat different from the info here, maybe they see me noob or I misunderstand.) But since they insisted to pay on the spot, I only dare to opt for ST.

If sex on the first night was 8.5/10 with average GFE, the next 2 nights were like 7/10 with less GFE. Both ladies were good, well-trained and with nice bodies. Nothing to shout about, just sex for release. BF was 700, drinks I cannot remember how much though total was around 5k for each night with tips, cab fare and what’s not all included.

Definitely, I feel that first night in Thermae was more worthwhile even though it’s more expensive. Not sure if I’m lucky or unlucky.

Last night, not much cash left. Decided to go massage instead. Ended up at The Great, as recommended by a bro above. Beside Emporium, inside an alley with a Korean restaurant at the alley entrance. There were a few other massage shops with similar concept. Ladies were all sitting outside, and indeed from what I saw, The Great has the better options.

Went in, selected the 2k package for 1 hour. Other options include 2.5k for 90mims and some other options without full service which I didn’t bother looking. Girls lined up in front for you to choose. All young girls in their twenties and I lay eyes on the one who seemed youngest of the lot. Proceed upstairs into a simple room with a bed, table on the side and private shower.

Showered and talk cock a bit. Girl was 19, student, and just came BKK. Looks really refreshing and innocent, small face, big eyes and hair tied up in a bun. Like your college girlfriend you had in your teens. Body was slim and natural, not for boob lovers. Massage was so so and done with oil. After about 15mins, turned around and started rubbing and exploring our bodies. Definitely not nuru standard done with soap and tons of stimulation but the looks of the girl made up for any shortcomings and she wasn’t that bad.

The more you look at her, the more you are reminded of the time long past where you are having sex with your girlfriend back in school. Sex was definitely great and I enjoyed it more than the previous nights. Gave a small tip and left.
Was a really fruitful night with an unexpected find. Would have spend more times there if I had known.

All in all, it was a good trip. Bros who have been around for a longer time might have a more fond memory of BKK but I guess this is what we can expect now.

Apologies for the long post. Till next time!
Old 07-11-2018, 06:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
lucifyx is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi to all bro,

Going to bangkok this Friday.
Would like to seek seniors advise , if there’s any KTV where I can pick up girls for LT (overnight) and the rate if you know?

Thanks in advanced!
Old 07-11-2018, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
heavenlychaser deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tweet View Post
Been in BKK over the long weekend and now the trip has ended, time to share my experience here. It’s only my second trip to BKK and before I begin, I would like to thank all fellow bros who shared invaluable information on this thread without which will make me completely lost hahaha..

First night was spend in Thermae. First time here. Reached about 8 and spend some time there watching the football game on show and to people watch. Majority of the crowd are Japanese and Korean and plenty of girls to go around but some are really cui. After the game, I approached the girl I like to negotiate.

She is really pretty, in her early twenties, and dressed classy and fashionable with a tight long-sleeved blouse covering everything on top but really short skirt revealing her long slender legs, like a young OL you would see in CBD. Was quoted 2.5k for ST and 6k for LT. Opted for LT and bought her out for supper and a round of drinks before heading back to hotel room. Unfortunately, her LT doesn’t meant spending the night. Was hoping the supper and drinks might do the trick. I should have negotiated from the start about spending the whole night. Sex was still great though a bit mechanical and SOP. Her figure was awesome and she knows how to please. More GFE would be awesome. Got 2 shots out, with rest and chit chat between and she left around 2am in the morning.

Next 2 nights was spent in RB4. I think the lineup was good, at least better than my last trip, and there were options this time. 2 nights, arrived around 9pm, 2 different ladies and was quoted 3.5k for ST and 7k for LT. Funny thing is they insisted I pay everything before bringing the girl out. (This was somewhat different from the info here, maybe they see me noob or I misunderstand.) But since they insisted to pay on the spot, I only dare to opt for ST.

If sex on the first night was 8.5/10 with average GFE, the next 2 nights were like 7/10 with less GFE. Both ladies were good, well-trained and with nice bodies. Nothing to shout about, just sex for release. BF was 700, drinks I cannot remember how much though total was around 5k for each night with tips, cab fare and what’s not all included.

Definitely, I feel that first night in Thermae was more worthwhile even though it’s more expensive. Not sure if I’m lucky or unlucky.

Last night, not much cash left. Decided to go massage instead. Ended up at The Great, as recommended by a bro above. Beside Emporium, inside an alley with a Korean restaurant at the alley entrance. There were a few other massage shops with similar concept. Ladies were all sitting outside, and indeed from what I saw, The Great has the better options.

Went in, selected the 2k package for 1 hour. Other options include 2.5k for 90mims and some other options without full service which I didn’t bother looking. Girls lined up in front for you to choose. All young girls in their twenties and I lay eyes on the one who seemed youngest of the lot. Proceed upstairs into a simple room with a bed, table on the side and private shower.

Showered and talk cock a bit. Girl was 19, student, and just came BKK. Looks really refreshing and innocent, small face, big eyes and hair tied up in a bun. Like your college girlfriend you had in your teens. Body was slim and natural, not for boob lovers. Massage was so so and done with oil. After about 15mins, turned around and started rubbing and exploring our bodies. Definitely not nuru standard done with soap and tons of stimulation but the looks of the girl made up for any shortcomings and she wasn’t that bad.

The more you look at her, the more you are reminded of the time long past where you are having sex with your girlfriend back in school. Sex was definitely great and I enjoyed it more than the previous nights. Gave a small tip and left.
Was a really fruitful night with an unexpected find. Would have spend more times there if I had known.

All in all, it was a good trip. Bros who have been around for a longer time might have a more fond memory of BKK but I guess this is what we can expect now.

Apologies for the long post. Till next time!
Yes lot of the bar ask upfront nowadays, can nego pay half for lt first. Mama want protect girl, how i know? Cos when i took the same girl the sec time, i just pay her bar fine to mama only.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Yup that's my experience too when I'm in a new joint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavenlychaser View Post
Yes lot of the bar ask upfront nowadays, can nego pay half for lt first. Mama want protect girl, how i know? Cos when i took the same girl the sec time, i just pay her bar fine to mama only.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Great FR! 7k for LT is indeed overpriced tho. What were their tag numbers? Or able to describe them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tweet View Post
Old 08-11-2018, 12:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 14
lustmanstanding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Which other soapy near la belle?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i saw a genuine uni student at one of the lesser known sooapy masssage for 3000b and 2 twins for 2500 didnt check labelle this trip but other trips i found it not as good value as the other one in that area where i found very attractive ones in 2300 and 2600 range
Old 09-11-2018, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 17
motodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samstermotodiary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustmanstanding View Post
Which other soapy near la belle?
there are lots of universities in Thailand, in different cities etc. with different educational standard and ranking... just like in USA ...we got American university girls who work as prostitutes and strippers to pay their fees.. we even got university girls who work in porn in Japan... except that in Thailand, like in many parts of Asia, they care more about face and keep things hush-hush. so finding a girl that is a university student is not difficult at all.. it is always surprising to see people commenting as though it is a super-duper rarity to have a university student who are not behaving and acting as they think they should be.. Thailand is not Singapore or Malaysia or even Hongkong...
Old 09-11-2018, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
tweet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Great FR! 7k for LT is indeed overpriced tho. What were their tag numbers? Or able to describe them?
Thanks!

If I remember correctly, one of them is 52.
Both ladies in their mid twenties, with tattoos on their back, slim, shoulder length hair.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:54 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

This 'The London' Club is good?

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1