The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-11-2018, 06:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Imho, just focus on discussions on "live" MLs lah.
This unfortunately cannot even be suggested. After all it's a TCSS thread.

You can't draw a line on this, if not where else can the lines be drawn? How many more topics can be restricted?

The best part of an open discussion forum is also the worst part.

What we can hope for is that people are responsible for what they say here. And hopefully for people to have some brains and better judgement to know what to say and when to say it. However, it's evident by some posts on almost every page, it's like hoping for the sun to rise in the west.
Old 07-11-2018, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3665 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
A simple MR for Yu Er.

Location is too open.
Upon stepping into her unit I smelled smoke which I dislike.
-1 here.
She looked around 25% to 30% discount from the pictures in her ads so go with not too high hopes.
Unit is shared and toilet is in acceptable condition.
I noticed she rinsed her mouth in her room and spat out the mouth wash into the bin near the bed.
-1 here for hygiene.
Massage is average so do not expect to much.
She was on the phone quite a fair bit texting her friend on WEChat which lead to 1 hand massage.
Another -1.
She took 1 call which I felt disturbed the session.
Another -1.
HJ and BBBJ was average with slow build up so people with do not like commando service can try her.
Boobs are A cup so boobs lovers like me will be disappointed.
She is friendly and quite chatty.
No RTM for me.
Pay attention newbies, this is how you write a useful critical post
Old 07-11-2018, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
ICYMI

Chi zi is leaving end of the month
For all bros who appreciate her services, you have about 3 weeks left
Yup, saw on her wechat that she is leaving 1 month earlier. Leaving on 30 Nov. Find her not bad. Please support her as I don’t think she will be coming back again from talking to her.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeHsienLoong View Post
A simple MR for Yu Er.

Location is too open.
Upon stepping into her unit I smelled smoke which I dislike.
-1 here.
She looked around 25% to 30% discount from the pictures in her ads so go with not too high hopes.
Unit is shared and toilet is in acceptable condition.
I noticed she rinsed her mouth in her room and spat out the mouth wash into the bin near the bed.
-1 here for hygiene.
Massage is average so do not expect to much.
She was on the phone quite a fair bit texting her friend on WEChat which lead to 1 hand massage.
Another -1.
She took 1 call which I felt disturbed the session.
Another -1.
HJ and BBBJ was average with slow build up so people with do not like commando service can try her.
Boobs are A cup so boobs lovers like me will be disappointed.
She is friendly and quite chatty.
No RTM for me.
I agree that the location is too open, just next to main road. I also noticed that she rinsed her mouth and spit into the bin inside the room, not sure if she clears every session. Everything else was ok for my visit.
Old 07-11-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post
Pay attention newbies, this is how you write a useful critical post
Agreed
I look forward to the day I can contribute in the same manner
Old 07-11-2018, 08:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 9
Thetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud ofThetarmaguy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by crypster View Post
Decided to commando and try this and her tarma partner, coco. Turns out this was a good bet as I left a satisfied man.

Lookswise, have to add a couple kg to their figures, similar to what the other frs stated. Faces look the same at least, couldn't tell if got blemish in the dark but shouldn't have.

Playability, super high, both are jokers and teasers. Even whole sensual halfway, smth happened and both requested for a timeout to laugh it out. Definitely the highlight of the session.

Massage, I don't need super high quality massage, both knew where and how to get the right spots and enough strength.

Overall, an excellent find that I'll add to my list of great rtf pairs. Take note yu tong has abt a month left so grab them while they're still here. Out.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Long nu also smoker, the breath can be overwhelming. Be mindful.
Likely not Yu-er, probably the room mate. A smoker is very easy to identify by smell when you are close.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

SYT princess is back in SG! Waiting for her to relist so I can RTM her.

Also managed to schedule a session with Ai La tomorrow, after numerous attempts.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
SYT princess is back in SG! Waiting for her to relist so I can RTM her.

Also managed to schedule a session with Ai La tomorrow, after numerous attempts.
Which one which one?????
Old 07-11-2018, 11:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Which one which one?????
Annie lor, who else.
Old 08-11-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Visited yiyi this afternoon for my 3rd RTM session. As usual she doesn't disappoint. Her looks really grow as you see her more and the pictures from the website dont really do her justice from my pov. Service was excellent as the built up was very sensual especially, I enjoy the slow build up process leading to the huge orgasm eventually. It is the built up process where she do magic with her fingers slowly and steadily without rushing to the finale that really entices me and make me wanna keep going back to her. I had try her room mate Long nv before and she also excel in this, but as bros mention their style is very different and i really enjoyed yiyi style, especially the sensual tickling process is really 合口味 and yiyi really satisfied me fully with this. For bros that wanna enjoy more time in the sensual process and wanna skip the massage do let her know in advance and she would adjust accordingly. She wouldnt be here for long from what I know.

https://sglonelyguy.info/yi-yi-massage/
Old 08-11-2018, 09:22 AM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post

Anyway, I booked Seventh Princess as her replacement. No advance booking required. She's a GND, so SYT lovers can look elsewhere. Service wise, she has delivered at least a 9/10. Showered me, good hard massage, nice boobs to fondle, 3.5G roaming and a full 1 hr service. She stays in a nice condo too. In short, a very good service provider. She is a decent back-up plan, if any one were to fly me aeroplane again.

https://sglonelyguy.info/seventh-princess-massage/
Managed to get an odd slot from her last min.

Good tip top service provided by her.

She Used to work in Shenzhen/ Guangzhou previously and hence service is definetly top top.

I noticed those MLs whom worked in China before mainly from Guangzhou or Shenzhen massage HC joints, their service is definetly tip top and no horse run one.

Those whom visited China HC before, the old Dong guan days will agreed with what I said.

Her hygiene is tip top as well.

Too much landmine these days.

She will be on my RTM list now!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-11-2018, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
bananao is Cool - loads of Potential

Is AX RTC for good?
Old 08-11-2018, 09:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1423 / Power: 20
jason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud ofjason910 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeefee71 View Post
Yes. Support and boycott this website. Also tsrj and s g 8 8 8.. checked and saw 3-4 msg sent in my blocked msg for the last 2 weeks.. have now set about 8-10 blocked phrases to block them and will just keep adding.. bloody okt
I have at least 10 in my blocked msg. Damn irritating. And there is nothing we can do.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1330 / Power: 21
dirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud ofdirtymonk82 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguy.info/mo-mo-massage/

Is this the same ex momo?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1