The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-11-2018, 01:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1451 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by way_lam View Post
Hi all,
Managed to get a spot with Chi Zi for today... but not on her list of regulars. Kind enough to let me know that she can't accept. Understand her position so kudos to her. Going to be tough to get spots with APs.

Chiong carefully!
Don't understand... So you managed to get a session or not?

Or she had a free slot, but she could not accept you because you are not under her approved client list?
Old 09-11-2018, 02:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
A bit political here: Elections coming so need to play ball act a bit to make the general innocent (naive) public happy. If they really keen on eliminating everything,all long gone by now
For me I feel they are quite keen. It's just that they have only so much resources until a proper law is passed (like the start of fining hotels gao gao few years ago).

It is the recent blocking of SBF and a few other popular ML/FL sites that make me feel this way. Boss Sam changed URL two or three times and all of them were continuously blocked. Until they realised it is fruitless to continue blocking that they stopped.
Old 09-11-2018, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Finally managed to secure a slot with her just now and my goodness is she gorgeous-looking with a great figure to boot. Did she stay in the same place as Donna before moving to a nearby apartment? The shower area is quite small for 2 person to be inside it, hence I did not ask her about initially showering together.

As usual, I requested to skip the massage. I enjoyed spending the time chatting with her while the sensual was being carried out, and she smelled oh-so-good while jerking me off (oh, she didn't complain about her hand being tired, which got my stamp of approval). She's really a nice lady with no airs about her, and she's willing to learn more about the trade to improve her level of service. Left the place a happy man, thinking about how many more RTM sessions I'd be willing to have with her.

A tarma with her and Donna will be LIT AF (adding in Breeze for a threesome would be overkill ).
How is Ai La playability? Limited roaming signal?
Old 09-11-2018, 03:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 17
desparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdesparate99 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Ok, been getting quite a fair share of PM since Donna disappeared and now the confirm status, i will just share here what little I know for those who really are concerned about Donna. Bros whom not a fan, just bear with it, do understand that she has a legion of supporters, even if we all can agree that she ain't the highest in playability, she is certainly without a doubt one of the (if not THE) prettiest ML around.

As bro yqz7 highlighted,Donna is the very cautious sort but there's only so much an ML can sustain on RTM or bona fide customers, even for an AP like her. She has been unwell the week before her disappearance, hence her income took a hit that week as she is not working full fledged. Some of her regulars surely have received her "SOS" invite to fill her slots,that was also the last time i saw her. She was lamenting it's getting very tricky as more and more "bait-customers" lately. She was all fine and well but the last I Wechat her, she told me she had no choice but to take on 2 newbies for the last 2 slots, coz they're just not enough RTM customers to make ends meet. That was the last i heard of her, until the Wechat yesterday night. After which she cleaned up that WeChat.

That's about it, some form of "closure" for those who supported her and are mesmerised by her gorgeous looks and one of a kind personality. She is a gal whom draw clear lines when needs be, that is her character. Like another bro pointed out, she definitely has the brians and traits to lead a decent life even if this ML trade ended for her prematurely.

I do wish that she can be a bit like MoMo, whom drafted a warm farewell message to her supporters when she too, departed earlier than she hoped for. But well, that is why Donna is different and that is probably why some of us are her fan.

Hope that address some of the questions bros have. Thats all I know. Will have fond memories of all my sessions will Donna. But gotta move on, many more MLs waiting for us. Cheers 🍻
Not exactly a supporter of Donna, but thanks for sharing what you know. Quite sad her journey ended such a way..
Old 09-11-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
lixnus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Chiong safe, heard from one ML, Little India a lot of plain clothes checking today.
Old 09-11-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
How is Ai La playability? Limited roaming signal?
3-3.5G.

10char
Old 09-11-2018, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Kyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud ofKyser Soze has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by desparate99 View Post
Not exactly a supporter of Donna, but thanks for sharing what you know. Quite sad her journey ended such a way..
I have known Donna since the days she was first listed as Mica on the tiger den in mid 2017. She's the prettiest ML I have ever seen in my 10 over years chionging life. She's a smart lass too, who believes in lifelong learning. Honestly, that puts me to shame. I should have pursued my Masters. Damn it.

Premature end to her stint or not, this would be her last tour anyway. Certainly, she has plans in place after this. With both brains and beauty (which she barely recognised as an advantage), I personally considered her as a misfit in this ecosystem.

In any case, she has moved on and she needs to. Likewise, for all the other MLs who have retired.

To Catherine, wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
Old 09-11-2018, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Hi all,
Managed to get a spot with Chi Zi for today... but not on her list of regulars. Kind enough to let me know that she can't accept. Understand her position so kudos to her. Going to be tough to get spots with APs.

Chiong carefully!
Damn freaking funny, newbies nowadays all sorts of strange thoughts.

Confirm with ML then just go lah. Try n find out, as if ask us got use.

Tough then move on, plenty to choose these days. Not as difficult as you think.
Old 09-11-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyser Soze View Post
I have known Donna since the days she was first listed as Mica on the tiger den in mid 2017. She's the prettiest ML I have ever seen in my 10 over years chionging life. She's a smart lass too, who believes in lifelong learning. Honestly, that puts me to shame. I should have pursued my Masters. Damn it.

Premature end to her stint or not, this would be her last tour anyway. Certainly, she has plans in place after this. With both brains and beauty (which she barely recognised as an advantage), I personally considered her as a misfit in this ecosystem.

In any case, she has moved on and she needs to. Likewise, for all the other MLs who have retired.

To Catherine, wish you all the best in your future endeavors!
Yeah. She's smart, she's pretty, she can speak better English than most MLs. In fact I always feel it's a waste for her to be in this trade, she could have been a model and still earning decent money just not as much. And I think before she had to go she was already feeling jaded even though she was supposed to be here for much longer before she goes for good. Sad that it had ended so abruptly without a proper way to say goodbye.
Will keep her in my fond memories.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 11
alexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyalexfoo1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Hi all,

Chiong carefully!
Such a pity. as a newbie to the ML scene myself, I really wanted to book a session with chi zi in the coming days before she RTC. seems like it will be a tough task.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

I think he's just being nice and sharing.. no harm posting tbh, it's a tcss thread after all.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post

I think you misunderstood what that guy said. He tried to make a booking at a particular time and it was available, but the ML was kind enough to inform him she can't take his booking due to him not being in her regular list (some MLs will just straight ignore new/unregistered numbers).
Old 09-11-2018, 10:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Ok, been getting quite a fair share of PM since Donna disappeared and now the confirm status, i will just share here what little I know for those who really are concerned about Donna. Bros whom not a fan, just bear with it, do understand that she has a legion of supporters, even if we all can agree that she ain't the highest in playability, she is certainly without a doubt one of the (if not THE) prettiest ML around.

As bro yqz7 highlighted,Donna is the very cautious sort but there's only so much an ML can sustain on RTM or bona fide customers, even for an AP like her. She has been unwell the week before her disappearance, hence her income took a hit that week as she is not working full fledged. Some of her regulars surely have received her "SOS" invite to fill her slots,that was also the last time i saw her. She was lamenting it's getting very tricky as more and more "bait-customers" lately. She was all fine and well but the last I Wechat her, she told me she had no choice but to take on 2 newbies for the last 2 slots, coz they're just not enough RTM customers to make ends meet. That was the last i heard of her, until the Wechat yesterday night. After which she cleaned up that WeChat.

That's about it, some form of "closure" for those who supported her and are mesmerised by her gorgeous looks and one of a kind personality. She is a gal whom draw clear lines when needs be, that is her character. Like another bro pointed out, she definitely has the brians and traits to lead a decent life even if this ML trade ended for her prematurely.

I do wish that she can be a bit like MoMo, whom drafted a warm farewell message to her supporters when she too, departed earlier than she hoped for. But well, that is why Donna is different and that is probably why some of us are her fan.

Hope that address some of the questions bros have. Thats all I know. Will have fond memories of all my sessions will Donna. But gotta move on, many more MLs waiting for us. Cheers 🍻
aiyo..what a sad end. ( hope i no interpret wrongly)

no chance book her (i small player nia).. but she is CHIO!!!!

but anyway... move on fellow chiongsters bro..

support within ur means and play safe and be gentlemen to all working ladies.

don't be kuku to fly aeroplanes or play rough..

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 09-11-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi all,

Chiong carefully!

managed then write a MR lah..

if she OK to accept more.. so be it
if she can't then at least u shared.

anyway..
she's leaving soon...
accept it..

move on move on... i tell myself.. likewise to all fellow chiongster..
(a bit sad.. but that's life.)

business bad...tough competition..

anyway... many many high quality MLs in the market now i see
am still very busy.. but have to squeeze out time for my fav ML before she goes back

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
managed then write a MR lah..

if she OK to accept more.. so be it
if she can't then at least u shared.

anyway..
she's leaving soon...
accept it..

move on move on... i tell myself.. likewise to all fellow chiongster..
(a bit sad.. but that's life.)

business bad...tough competition..

anyway... many many high quality MLs in the market now i see
am still very busy.. but have to squeeze out time for my fav ML before she goes back
Yup, I will also visit chi zi 1 last time before she goes back end of this mth. Still quite like her service after visiting other MLs. Hope can spend some time with her and look for other good MLs after she RTC.
Old 10-11-2018, 01:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Some belated MRs, hopefully helpful

https://sglonelyguy.info/seventh-princess-massage/

Tried her thanks to recommendation from bros here
Firstly, she’s no SYT and if I’m honest I was disappointed on 1st look (sorry!)
If benchmarked against her equal, Aimee looks better and has the better body
This is her only negative

Moving on...
location is good with ample parking; stays alone
Can tell she takes great pride in making her room and toilet very spa feel
Mood lighting, soft music, clean and tidy (+1 here)

She will shower you though I’m not exactly a fan of this but good to know for bros who like it

Her massage is very good, the Aimee kind of good and can put you into sleeping mood
She also strives to provide attentive and good service, getting a full hours’ worth of experience

HJ is probably the best ever though I’m just a newbie. It was done without much roaming because there was no need to
The way she transition from massage to sensual was very smooth and comfortable so it actually feels good from start to finish
Also provided a head masssge at the end
The whole routine just feels well arranged (+1 here)

So here’s the thing, the whole experience I would say is probably the best ever (and I mean possibly beating Adele) but her look is not for me (not trying to be mean here)

RTM: kind of tough considering Aimee is a lot nearer to my location. I’m certain seventh princess will have her loyal following.
Her service level is right up there with the best on the current scene. I would say it’s the best I have received

https://sglonelyguy.info/yi-yi-massage/

I think most know her location
She’s sharing with everyone knows who
Place is somewhat unkempt but to be expected if you know their styles
Visited when her lovely housemate was away

Considering how much meitu is done on all the listings on SLG or whatnot, her look is actually quite close to her photos
I consider all the “real person nicer than photos” comments to be bullshit and a sign of fake FR (no offence)

She also showers for you
Massage is nothing spectacular but you visit her for sensual not massage
Many will probably disagree but I feel she and her housemate are fairly similar in terms of sensual than most would say
Both will pull out all stops to please you and finish the deed (+1 here)

Boob lovers will love her and the whole session is done with her fully nude, not something I require but maybe helpful for bros who like

Her playability is extremely high too

RTM: not when her house mate is back, just my preference

(RTM) https://sglonelyguy.info/chi-zi-massage/

She stays alone, parking is a pain most times
Place is nice enough and most are probably familiar by now
She bears some semblance to a less pretty Gin Danker (intentionally misspelled)

Visited after she announced departure plans but service remains tip top despite ORD mood (+1 here)

As many have mentioned, she is like the attentive wife taking care of your needs
This has never changed in all the visits so her service level is very commendable (+1 here)

Massage is good enough for me, just a comfortable routine that she follows every time consistently. Not Aimee / 7th princess level but better than the average ML currently

RTM: Yes and not much opportunities anymore. They are no equal replacements at this point so she will be missed after 29 Nov
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1