The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 08-11-2018, 03:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
exactly...70k rupiah and have about 7gb of data...why bother to register...was told Telkomsel pre-reg to sell...
Situation for Batam is like that some months ago. Initially when i 1st started Batam,there is no need for registration for sim card (buy ,insert and use), but recently government wants all sim card registered before use. So end up when i step into,i cant buy some brands of sim card and be ready to be use immediately. (after new law, it becomes buy,insert but cannot use until registered)

So now, with these sim card vendor having pre-registered sim card and selling a little higher than normal price to tourist, tourist need not register the sim card they buy anymore. The government new law becomes a little redundant now.

This still doesnt apply to all brands of sim card as yet tho,meaning NOT all brands of sim card were being pre-registered by vendor.

Quote:
in the past, I will not stop if Police stop me unless is a road block...those days many rented the Police uniform and trying to setup to con money...they will anyhow plant fake evidence...also make sure I dun speed...all my friends told me dun stop and just drive on...I will go down to open booth and closed myself at road block...usually suspicious if the Police request to open booth...
Actually it is really difficult not to speed when driving from Singapore to KL,hehehe...i dont drive there tho but i did rent the service of a Malaysian driver to drive a small group of us to KL many years ago. And he was driving at about 140km to 150km per hour (sometime even above/around 160km/hour),hehehe...

Yes,its a good habit to open and close the car booth personally.

But in Batam,cant possibly to check every wechat girl's bag when we engage their service,right? Which is why i would say wechat girls would be good for short time, but long time can be a bit risky. And especially so when Hari Raya season is close by.

*so far the girls who ask to go to discotheque,quite a big handful of them were drug-user (told to me by taxi drivers i met in Batam).

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
Rupiah gaining ground rapidly.
Singapore dollar weaken rapidly against rupiah in about 1 week plus,hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 08-11-2018, 06:21 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5486 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
exactly...70k rupiah and have about 7gb of data...why bother to register...was told Telkomsel pre-reg to sell...)
Nobody wants to bother to register, but months ago ANY SIM CARD bought in Batam could not be used EVEN FOR A MINUTE without registration.
Local people can easily register, even by SMS. Foreign people must use their passport, and that can be done, for example for Simpati Telekomsel, ONLY at Grapari points of customer care, spending significant time for queuing etc.

Now, things have been improved, as pre-registered SIM cards are widely sold in Batam, including at the booths at Harbour Bay Arrival. They are a bit more expensive, but can be used immediately after purchase without registration.

There is an experiment that I wanted to try, before finding that pre-registered cards are on sale: try to register a SIM card by SMS, but using random numbers as (NIK, NOKK). It may work, unless the Telekomsel has real-time access to the government data base.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Situation for Batam is like that some months ago. Initially when i 1st started Batam,there is no need for registration for sim card (buy ,insert and use), but recently government wants all sim card registered before use. So end up when i step into,i cant buy some brands of sim card and be ready to be use immediately. (after new law, it becomes buy,insert but cannot use until registered)

So now, with these sim card vendor having pre-registered sim card and selling a little higher than normal price to tourist, tourist need not register the sim card they buy anymore. The government new law becomes a little redundant now.

This still doesnt apply to all brands of sim card as yet tho,meaning NOT all brands of sim card were being pre-registered by vendor.
Exactly, as I explained in my previous post and above.
https://sbf.net.nz/showpo...ostcount=12020

I suggest to go for SIMPATI cards. They are 4G and achieve an excellent data throughput (see my previous post for experiments). I would not save few dollars on the SIM card.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
*so far the girls who ask to go to discotheque,quite a big handful of them were drug-user (told to me by taxi drivers i met in Batam).
I suggest to not use taxi drivers are source of information. They are the biggest and grossest bullshit tellers, IMHO, as they want to convince their customer that:
1) they know more than anyone else;
2) that the customer is lost in Batam without their precious help;
3) that Batam is dangerous and they can help to stay out of danger.
Once the customer is convinced of 1), 2), and 3), then the driver may ask high price, the customer will be happy to pay, and even grateful to the driver and to the Destiny for having had such a good luck to meet such a good driver.
In Batam, I simply disregard any offer of help provided by drivers, but I just politely listen to their bullshit.

About discos, unfortunately quite a big number of people there use MDMA drugs and similar substances of dubious quality and source. Therefore, it is likely that any girl who likes to go to disco uses, rarely, sometimes, or often, drugs. Do we need a taxi driver to know that?
However, that is not enough to qualify the girl as thief or dangerous.

I find many of my girls in disco. I am used to filter out all those that request me to buy obat in the first 5 minutes after we start "talking" ("talking" is an overstatement, as my poor bahasa overwhelmeed by the loud music is really not adequate to sustain a real conversation there).
The real reason is not "danger", but that it is not fruitful besides ethically wrong.
After years of extensive experience, I can state that the empirical evidence is that I never got anything interesting from offering obat to a girl in disco. They do not become "hotter", but just dumber. They are out of this world for at least 2 hours, and once back it is not necessarily true that they would be happy to follow me in my room, if not to sleep.

Last edited by Black Page; 08-11-2018 at 06:38 PM.
Old 08-11-2018, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Milkbread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'm about halfway through the whole thread, and it was mentioned that Ocean is closed since last year. Oh well, utama it is. Gonna try my luck to get a ML who gave me such a good GFE during my last visit to Hallo Kitty. Was supposed to meet her but too bad she left for Jakarta.

Just received an email from Aston Batam Hotel with bad news. All their rooms are non smoking. Sigh. Thankfully there is a balcony in their premier rooms. Thinking if I should change a hotel instead.
Old 09-11-2018, 09:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I suggest to not use taxi drivers are source of information. They are the biggest and grossest bullshit tellers, IMHO, as they want to convince their customer that:
1) they know more than anyone else;
2) that the customer is lost in Batam without their precious help;
3) that Batam is dangerous and they can help to stay out of danger.
Once the customer is convinced of 1), 2), and 3), then the driver may ask high price, the customer will be happy to pay, and even grateful to the driver and to the Destiny for having had such a good luck to meet such a good driver.
In Batam, I simply disregard any offer of help provided by drivers, but I just politely listen to their bullshit.
Actually cant really blame those supirs. They earning a living. Those days during the suharto era they even pull ur bags just to close a deal with u. See how desperate they are at the jetty? Behaving like thugs. Been tere done tat. Cant really expect 100% honesty from them either . But now with social media, newbies are very fortunate to get tips and info here. So if need to engage supir then get one just to take u from destination A to B to etc etc. Or if he could recommend a gem, then proceed with it. But of course with eyes wide open.

Thank you
Old 09-11-2018, 09:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There’s a current flat rate of Rp30k from Harborbay to certain areas in Batam... is Batu Ampar one of these areas?

Last edited by deca; 09-11-2018 at 09:11 AM. Reason: Add info
Old 09-11-2018, 09:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11701 / Power: 22
nitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond reputenitecrawllerr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There’s a current flat rate of Rp30k from Harborbay to certain areas in Batam... is Batu Ampar one of these areas?
Wats tere in Batu Ampar?

Thank you
Old 09-11-2018, 10:20 AM
Samster

deca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydeca deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitecrawllerr View Post
Wats tere in Batu Ampar?
Hotel Ibis. And yes, the taxi does serve there for Rp30k according to my friend!
Old 09-11-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
... is Batu Ampar one of these areas?
i guess it goes to Bata Ampar...as according to the signage outside Harbour Bay Ferry terminal entrance.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 09-11-2018, 11:38 AM
Samster

Yes, Batu Ampar included. Tks bro Nono. The taxi driver will still try to dig more out of you. First by saying it’s not on the map (to which I said it’s Batu Ampar isn’t it?), then by saying how much was the fare before the taxi stand supervisor called for him (to which I said 30k and this is not the first time I’m taking the cab to Ibis). Total silence throughout the trip thereafter which was how I like it.
Old 09-11-2018, 03:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry peers

Thousand apologies, long time no go batam....

Golden question, any place I can pay for one night FL and bring her to my hotel.

Please dont TL if I ask noob quest. peace.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 09-11-2018, 07:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 13
99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy99546 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Like to ask that any special massage nearby Batam City Hotel? Quite a long time saw post that there is a massage 69 ( should be booking joint ) nearby. Went there but is closed. Any special massage (GQ) to recommend?
Old 09-11-2018, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
guanglie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks Bro,
Btw, I'm looking for overnight..
Old 10-11-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Yes, Batu Ampar included. Tks bro Nono. The taxi driver will still try to dig more out of you.
This is not the 1st time those taxi driver at Harbour Bay try "digging" for more (i experienced it myself few times),hehehe...spoil them once,they will shit everywhere and there are solution/s and this is mine.

1st, i dont know where is Batu Ampar,hehehe...or i should say, to my knowledge Batu Ampar is Harbour Bay. So i use this photo from Zest Hotel as a benchmark :

...and if it fail,i use this one :

Notice the phone number on the signage above? Yes...simply dial for a taxi within Harbour Bay. Take note nearly outside every hotel at Harbour Bay has a taxi stand sign that looks something like the above photo.

And if all else fail,here's my 3rd move....i walk back to where i 1st step out Arrival Hall....

...and take a taxi from the new entrance taxi stand. Of course,need to open mouth to ask 1st before jumping into taxi,hehehe...it would still be 30k,i guess...but i would prefer to save 5k rupiah by heading over to Zest Hotel which is roughly about 30 steps away from the taxi stand (in between would be the about-to-open-for-business Marriot Hotel).

Quote:
...then by saying how much was the fare before the taxi stand supervisor called for him (to which I said 30k and this is not the first time I’m taking the cab to Ibis). Total silence throughout the trip thereafter which was how I like it.
If it is within Nagoya area, price should be 30k rupiah.

I made a wild guess,i think becos of the recent taxi driver revolting in Harbour Bay due to the frequent usage of online taxi,hence the management came out with this idea of the 30k taxi fare. Let's not forget,people has been complaining about taxi driver charging higher and higher over the last few decades,hehehe...and there are more and more of such complaining people who has over time become smarter.

Note : Most Go Car drivers dont seem to wish to pick up customers from Harbour Bay itself.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 10-11-2018, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Rihno deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any Senior going to Batam next week? Hope to tag along to pick up some survival and hunting skills if you dun mind to guide a noobie. Thanks in advance
Old 10-11-2018, 01:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1352 / Power: 18
milfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud ofmilfmilf has much to be proud of

Plan to book Da Vienna by walk in on a monday.
Will the price be higher than agoda or booking.com?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1