The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-11-2018, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 23
JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future
Re: Screwing maids

Ya go market buy the fish not exiting
Must ownself hooked then exiting
Old 16-11-2018, 04:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky_liner2 View Post
Very easy bro, pass to the bros here to help you to take care during weekends.
If I'm him I will suggest 3some with wife...best of both worlds.
Old 16-11-2018, 05:23 PM

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
juzbonku29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoh-jun View Post
Sian...finally hooked 1 but weekday she cannot come out due to camera at home. She cannot diasappear for long

Then Sunday she off day my wife around I also cannot escape. ... how?
Sunday got run errand with her lo then before come back go supermarket fast buy a lot of things then go back home. 3 hrs should enough?
Old 16-11-2018, 05:31 PM

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
juzbonku29 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
ok lah maybe i haven't seen enough maids. They all hiding at home working plus i nv go those maid gathering places. Even swipe those pic apps i see all the maid also jialat looking. Or should scan thru all the maid agency list of maid pics see got simi sibei chio one and faster go order one. Very paiseh leh if tell agent say i want very chio maid.
I don’t even start to scan or hunt because the image are printed in my brain. Chances to get sibei chio one is very very very low to me...
Kind of waste time to me
Old 16-11-2018, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aoh-jun View Post
My first hook from tagged. U all dun like that lei....
dont waste bro. why not find excuse like OT or something else ?
Old 16-11-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

JOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant futureJOGK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sohbuckkong View Post
My maid boss also going holiday in dec for 2 weeks, But my maid wont allow me to goto her boss house to fuck. You are lucky. However she dont mind me fucking her with her tudung on.
Ya tudung on will be great

Last edited by JOGK; 17-11-2018 at 06:08 AM.
Old 17-11-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOGK View Post
Ya tudung on will be great

This jif really turn me on. I have a fetish of booking a christian ahgua and a muslim gal and then ask both of them to fuck and i watch. Of course the girl must wear her tudung.

The best is while fucking, the ahgua must hold a binle whilst the giirl must hold a quran.
Old 17-11-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 8
auromcm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by calven1875 View Post
Got the face feel like I up before
How you up calven? U can't even afford 200 sia
Lol
Old 17-11-2018, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
This jif really turn me on. I have a fetish of booking a christian ahgua and a muslim gal and then ask both of them to fuck and i watch. Of course the girl must wear her tudung.

The best is while fucking, the ahgua must hold a binle whilst the giirl must hold a quran.

wanna see more?
Old 17-11-2018, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:

i tried one cewek in indoland before
Just BJ only
Old 17-11-2018, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quote:

more bro
Old 17-11-2018, 04:07 PM
Samster

ask indo maid...just pay her more lor
Old 17-11-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

just something different nothing special about it
Old 17-11-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

ok this one cum off face with tudung on
Old 17-11-2018, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 10
tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!tankarel is one of the Best!

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1