The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 20-11-2018, 05:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1208 / Power: 11
bofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud ofbofrei has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping123 View Post
She also kena already. Haiz
Don't anyhow, she is not working today.
Old 20-11-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 593 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 12
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Oh is the emoji visible? Maybe it doesn’t show up in some phones or browser

In any case, wind is strong so she would like to keep low profile
Ah I know alr...
Old 20-11-2018, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light

Decided to finally visit an ML whom I was interested in for quite a while.

FR for ANNIE of SLG and LTD

I recall she made quite some waves months ago, until as usual influx of new faces took the shine off the "old" faces. But boy, she lives up to the hype she generated back then.

Annie is the closest thing to an anime kawaii schoolgirl/princess popping out directly from the TV. The only thing I did not expect is this girl is FUN. She takes the initiative and is equally adapt at reciprocating your response, and of course, she is also highly skilled at blocking your attempts if you get carried away lol. But she does all these with her kawaii princess-y smile.

Let's just say she is really highly charged for sensual,till you won't detect any hesitation or awkwardness in her, she is a natural, all geared towards giving you a hell of a memorable time. She has definitely asked bros for feedback to improve since she first hit our shore and I consider her highly skilled in sensual amongst those I have tried past and present.

As for her specialty, simulated lovemaking, I have to say, it feels surreal. I erupted in no time at that phase. There's just something very pervertly erotic to be having a sensual session with an SYT whom looks so freaking sweet to the max but yet she is hot and wild and passionate. You gotta try it to believe it.

Amidst all the fun, deep down this is a girl whom know what is gratitude, whom know what is customer service, whom really has a grasp of what it takes to keep afloat in this line. She is extremely chatty (I mean it in a good way Haha) so there won't be any dull moment from the minute you step in till you leave a happy man. I am thoroughly impressed with Annie.

Last but not least, i gotta mention this. She has one of the most beautiful pair of eyes I have seen amongst the MLs i have visited. I was looking at her after my departing shower and she was touching up her make up looking into the mirror, that was a rare quiet moment seeing her deeply focused applying lipstick, blusher and she just look so Angelic at that moment, with her big, round, soulful eyes..very lovely to see her at that instant..until she caught me eyeing her and started to engage me in her fun and miscellaneous conversations.

She is definitely worth your time bros
Old 20-11-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1063 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3339 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

^+1.

Annie’s an awesome and fun experience, and her small tits don’t turn me off despite me being a boobs lover/maniac.
Old 20-11-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Haiz block block block... Geylang legal house biz must be bad and buay song these MLs earn so much without needing to pay tax...

At this rate probably will going to fine us for visiting MLs soon...
Old 20-11-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ping123 View Post
She also kena already. Haiz
Wah really or not?! So fast? That’s suay!
Old 20-11-2018, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 87 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
Somebody is back! 🐲🐲
I see the ad is up
Care to share bro?
Old 20-11-2018, 09:35 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

mint/ sara is back? ok wrong info slg site is a older version

Last edited by uglydoll00; 20-11-2018 at 09:48 PM. Reason: error
Old 20-11-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofrei View Post
Thanks for clarifying. Wtf why got ppl anyhow spread fake news?? Later police catch u then u know
Old 20-11-2018, 09:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold

SLG website blocked? Any alternate link?
Old 20-11-2018, 09:41 PM
Samster (V)

uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
SLG website blocked? Any alternate link?
I can't access since morning but now can. using puffin
Old 20-11-2018, 09:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by uglydoll00 View Post
I can't access since morning but now can. using puffin
I used puffin but the version of the website does not seem right. Listings quite different from those I saw before the website got blocked.
Old 20-11-2018, 09:47 PM
Samster (V)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
I used puffin but the version of the website does not seem right. Listings quite different from those I saw before the website got blocked.
ya hor. tats why surprised to see mint / sara ad inside. must be a cached copy?
Old 20-11-2018, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Ping123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Wah really or not?! So fast? That’s suay!
Yalo, poor girl. Now on white card
Old 20-11-2018, 10:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Ping123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bofrei View Post
You ask her lo