The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 03-12-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by farie View Post
Hi bros,
I got a taxi from DC mall to Pacific Palace hotel @40k. told driver that I staying there and not going to octopuss as I scared that my next massage price would be more as some commission would go to driver. Reached hotel and couldn’t find octopuss, asked reception and found out that it was at the back. At octopuss there was 2 package. Package A is book room and massage 1hr with hj, can’t choose girl. Package B is book girl with basic room and fj included. I took package B, girls got 3 grades, silver, gold and platinum. If I remember correctly silver is 700k+, gold is 800k+, platinum is 1200k+. I took a gold girl. Service was pretty bad. Can see that she was trying to end it with hj. After some time then started cowgirl, less than a min asked me on top. Said she tired, after some time I couldn’t cum as abit no mood already. Then I said tired, we sleep la. I tink we laid there for about 20 mins then go shower. After that she asked for tips but didn’t give her, I said cannot finish and no service, then she just kept quiet as she knows she didn’t do much. I then proceeded to use the facilities there. Got sauna and hot pool, steam room out of order. Paid 827250.
I think you are quite unfortunate to get a sucky girl there; the service quality there is usually quite good, maybe she’s having a bad day and u suay suay kena her and became collateral damage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by farie View Post
Went off at around 2000, Pacific Palace hotel location bad for getting a cab. So I approach the taxi stand of the hotel, said I wanted to go Nagoya Hill Mall. Was quoted 68k can’t bargain. Lan lan cos can’t get cab there anyway. Told the driver I wanted to go majestic massage, he recommended spa secret instead. At spa secret I took 90min hot stone massage @ 360k. Massage was very good, on massage bed, I would recommend this place for proper massage.
He recommended Spa Secret because he gets a nice commission from the Spa; nevertheless, it is a pretty good spa, albeit a little on the expensive side. If you are after good massages, go to Sport Massage next time. There are 5 outlets, with the main one right opposite Harmoni Hotel and another one near Harapan Baru Hospital (Rumah Sakit Harapan Baru). Sport Massage is, for me, the place for the best massages in Batam and it’s only 270k for 2 hours.
Old 03-12-2018, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
Is it still a good choice to stay at Formosa for a first timer?
I recommend Formosa in my Batam for newbie not becos of pricing nor its nice/ugly/luxury/poor outlook but more of the location and has everything under one roof. Its a hotel that i tell my friends who are new that even if they "break" both their legs. They can still find a girl for themselves almost 24 hours round the clock (and in the shortest time).

In other word, its a fail-safe hotel for newbie. Its the only hotel in Batam,i recommend for 1st timer/newbie.

* i still remember i said this before "i dont recommend",hehehe...so,the word "recommend" is a strong word in my forum posting/s.

Quote:
Originally Posted by miumiu6464 View Post
Nagoya area is not that huge to go around on foot, although only 2 joints are close by to Formosa Hotel. If you want more nearby joints, Han's Inn, Utama Hotel and Biz Hotel is a better choice. Easily 6 joints all within 3-5 walking distance.
Agreed with you. Han's Inn,Utama Hotel and Biz hotel can be a good choice too. I will be eyeing Biz and Hans Inn next year,hehehe...

Harbour Bay Ferry terminal is only about 20 mins walk away from Formosa,hehehe...i took less than that tho. I sweat all over by the time i reach hotel lobby.

Now i come to think of it, Hana Hotel is a pretty good choice too.

Near to most old time booking joints,hehehe...i think i have a walk through map for Area A's booking joint but i may have forgotten about Area B....

Area A :

1. MM
2. Kupukupu
3. Bunga
4. JV Happy 8
5. Hawaii
6. Sri Kandy
7. (there's one more that took Indah 2's place,wonder if its still around)

Area B :

1. Gold Bird (aka Hai Lai)
2. Orchid
3. Blue Moon/Moonlight
4. Memory
5. Links
6. Sekar (aka ex New Berry)
7. (there should be one more in that area,but my memory...not working well recently,hehehe..)

Both Area A and Area B has comparable amount of Massage shops. Area A however has a bit more "dirty massage shops" than Area B tho,hehehe....but i like Area B Massage shops better than Area A.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 03-12-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
pandknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
i pretend to be a newbie ,i google search for Formosa hotel and then google page shows a list of website to book hotels. I looked in and learned that the prices has indeed gone up for Dec 2018,Jan 2019 and Feb 2019 when i compared with my notes on previous trips.

Deluxe room used to be less than S$50,and it hit above the S$50 mark on 26th and 27th Dec.

I am looking into Jan 2019 and Feb 2019 hotel as i type,hehehe...need to prepare myself for CNY 2019,hehehe...kaisuism at work here.
Hi bro. How have u been? Been a while. Hahah I'm booking Travelodge. Nvr tried before. 3 nights about 180. Ok lah. Was expecting the end of year rate to be more like 80 or 90 per night.

I go once a month so if you are there in Jan, or Feb, maybe can meet up for coffee again or sth.

But nowadays really hard to find a great service girl that's my type. Been missing more than hitting these days. And my regular girls are either retiring or went back to their villages. Don't really like the massage joints cos the places usually look a bit run down, not like in bandung kind. Hahahah
Old 03-12-2018, 05:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3020 / Power: 21
sam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond reputesam782003 has a reputation beyond repute

Booked Formosa yesterday fm this fri to sun for 83 dollars. Not sure cheap or ex but then again, won’t lose too much slp over it. Any bro there during this period can pm me. Maybe can chat over a drink together.

More keen on massage with happy ending n any recommendations on gd massage place near formasa will be great. Thnx.
Old 03-12-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5432 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sam782003 View Post
Booked Formosa yesterday fm this fri to sun for 83 dollars. Not sure cheap or ex but then again, won’t lose too much slp over it. Any bro there during this period can pm me. Maybe can chat over a drink together.
I think the most usual rate is in range 60-65 SGD. It must be a busy weekend.
Old 03-12-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Near to most old time booking joints,hehehe...i think i have a walk through map for Area A's booking joint but i may have forgotten about Area B....

Area A :

Area B :
So good.
I woud recommend you to develop further this list, link it in your signature (I would rate it much more important than the food list) and keep it updated by reposting every month. Then you really get the unanimous appreciation and Oscar Award of SB
Thank you!

PS: what happened to the mythical Indah 2?
Old 03-12-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
i agreed with that. I have my own "safe box" in formosa hotel in every room,hehehe...
Don't flush the water!
Old 03-12-2018, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

any bros can recommend massage with extra service near Harris Resort?

First time to batam so pardon me
Old 03-12-2018, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
johndeedee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

New to this forum. Huge thanks to bro nono for all the information compiled in this thread, and here's my trip summary.

I went out to Batam on a Sunday. I took the BatamFast ferry instead of Horizons because I can't find the counter. Cost was $50 for a return ticket between Harbourbay and SG.

Reached Harbour Bay. I thought I'll walk to the hotel instead of taking a taxi. The walk was boring, muddy and had to cross so many roads while constantly being honked at by taxis. I had way too much time to kill before checkin time. I think I'll take the later ferries in future to align with the check-in times.
Note to self 1: Take the taxi next time.
Note to self 2: Take the afternoon ferries.

After check-in, I started "girl hunting" I went out to all the joints and ended up at Bunga Massage as the last one, and I chose a girl out of panic cause I've ran out of places to go, and I didn't want to go back to the other spots again. So panicked that my mind was a blank and I didn't follow any of the advice given here haha. I chose 1 that didn't seem interested in me and was playing with her phone, and paid 1.3mil without bargaining.
Note to self 3: Reiterated many times here already, lower your expectations. IMHO Geylang Cat 50 have prettier ones than those in Batam.
Note to self 4: Take the first one you like. The grass not always greener on the other side
Note to self 5: MM has the same boss as Morena. So be expected to be brought round to all the joints if you paiseh to reject firmly.

Fast forward to girl is in my room. I seriously lucked out as the GFE was strong with this one We chat about the usual stuff like where she from etc. I noticed that she's not shy about talking about her other customers so I started asking her questions and her answers were hilarious.
I asked if she's done 2 girls 1 guy before. She said yes, and I asked how was it. She said she didn't like it, and throughout the session she was "running" away from the other girl. The guy will bonk the girl, then her, but the 2 girls had 0 interaction in between.
I asked if she has boyfriend and she said yes. The guy is her customer who booked her when she just came to Batam. The guy came back a few times and booked her and asked to be her boyfriend. After talking for a while I got the feeling that she doesn't really like him that much and will probably say bye bye when her contract is up.
Throughout the chat she even showed me some texts between her and her customers.
Note to self 6: Don't bother trying to have a girlfriend there.
Note to self 7: Your texts to the girl are not covered by any data protection act. Send at your own risk

I took Grab from Diamond City Mall to ferry for 16k. I learnt from the driver that Grab drivers are not allowed in certain areas like shopping malls and ferry terminals. Those are the territory of the touts, and bad things happen to Grab cars that pick up customers from there. Be prepared to walk to ulu spot.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11763 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i pretend to be a newbie ,i google search for Formosa hotel and then google page shows a list of website to book hotels. I looked in and learned that the prices has indeed gone up for Dec 2018,Jan 2019 and Feb 2019 when i compared with my notes on previous trips.

Deluxe room used to be less than S$50,and it hit above the S$50 mark on 26th and 27th Dec.
Booking.com is getting more and more expensive. I remembered i still had an Agoda account and proceeded to book from its mobile app. Only $41.37/night taxes all-in for deluxe double room (monday night).

always good to shop around from the various hotel brokers.
Old 03-12-2018, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 921 / Power: 17
storm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to beholdstorm3 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Booking.com is getting more and more expensive. I remembered i still had an Agoda account and proceeded to book from its mobile app. Only $41.37/night taxes all-in for deluxe double room (monday night).

always good to shop around from the various hotel brokers.
I used trivago to compare the prices. Much more easier than doing it manually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikirai View Post
Hi bro!

Just checking if you're interested in going together for your next trip! I'm a newb so I'd prefer going with someone and it seems like you're mainly into massage (which aligns with my interests). Of course, I'm also interested in the 'unclean side'...

If you're cool with going together, can I trouble you to share your itinerary with me and we'll discuss from there? I want to see which MPs you're thinking of going to, so I can check them up beforehand for my own info.

Cheers!
can't really promise ye since I'm also in the midst of a job hop. may wanna take priority over that. batam trip can always wait later.

I do have a drafted itinerary if you're still keen. cheers.
Old 03-12-2018, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11763 / Power: 17
biostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond reputebiostar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by biostar View Post
Enjoying my Day 1 of virgin solo batam trip (using a free dfs voucher on majestic ferry from TMFT to BCFT, before it expires, tax is $21 at TM and IDR65000 at BC).
Feel that i should wrap up writing my humble experience for this Batam solo trip.

Reached BCFT at 10.45pm, immigration officer asked me those standard "business or leisure?" questions (dunno whether i have chiongster face or not? ). anyway got my passport stamped and cleared luggage scan. headed to telco shop, bought a telkomsel sim card with call credits and 2GB data for 110k. no issues with activation or registration.

made a phone call to bluebird. vaguely understood from the call centre lady that their taxis could not pick me up within BCFT car park. asked me to wait for driver's phone call. driver called and he said go wait at Telkomsel building and i asked him for his vehicle plate number. fired up google maps and searched for it.. around 400m walk. many supirs and ojeks asking me to take their ride while i walked along the road. rejected them politely.

perspiring quite a bit while waiting at telkomsel (btm seems hotter and more humid than sg). finally hopped on the bluebird toyota innova (meter fare was 52k). reached Formosa roughly 12.15pm, asked reception if i could check in early. fortunately there were ready rooms and up i went. settled down a bit then went to nearby alfamart to buy snacks/drinks/cigs but couldn't find beer

put stuff down in hotel then went to change money opposite formosa at 3rd shop from left @ 10500. proceed to explore by foot using map directions given by bro nono. pretty easily actually, no need to look at phone map. 1st stop Happy8 - some girls were still having lunch, not many sitting at long sofa, told plump mami i go out jalan-jalan and come back later. 2nd stop Sekar - only 5 girls but all cmi, i think chinese-looking milf mami looks better than all of them. Went back to Happy8, more girls assembled at sofa, selected one young milf from surabaya at 1.1M, bargained down from 1.3. asked plump mami to send the girl to my room at 3pm.

Still hunting for my beer, went to nagoya hill mall (NHM) and entered hypermart. layout looks like our local Giant. bought nuts, chips, biscuits, water (27 cents for 1.5L ) and yakult at 9000rp/pack of 5 (now i know why bro nono loves to buy this). finally found bintang and heineken near the cashier and picked up a few cans.

Lugged the groceries back to hotel then went up to 4th floor King's. picked girl from the photo file. requested in-room massage. girl arrived.. skin looks darker than photo. oh well, did a 1 hr masg for 110k and finished off with HJ at 300k.

Cewek arrived 15 min after 3pm. do one round first. stripped down and saw belly fat (didn't seem that visible in the dress she wore at the shop). asked her how many kids? one daughter. not much commendable service from her, not even a BJ. boobs were larger than average but saggy. finished the FJ deed and washed up. found that she likes celebrity gossip and horror movies.

wanted to bring her downstairs to either tea story or vienna to makan dinner but she lazy and tired, claimed that she chiong KTV till 3am the night before. Ok... called for room service, ordered fish n chips & beef kway teow - 140k. After dinner, rested a while and then finished up 2nd round. Around 11pm onwards could hear singing and bassy music from upstairs Alishan KTV. One weird thing happened around midnight when room service knocked on my door twice to deliver food and drink that i didn't order. Told the delivery boys "you sure you got the correct room number?" (while pointing my finger at my door's room number) and they left apologetically.

We woke up around 6am, the lazy girl start to manja with me and asked for 200k tips, saying that she stays far from nagoya area and needs a massage. keep on whining for the next 5 min on why she needed that amount. i told her let's see how after the 3rd round. did a quickie and could see that she was upset and emotionless and laid there like a dead fish. her service was getting from bad to worse, no foreplay, no BJ, yank my dick anyhow and call it a HJ she finished her shower and i gave her 100k and told her to leave. i have no sympathy for her princess attitude.

11am went back to NHM, had A&W waffles and float for brunch, bought lamoist kek lapis original at 230k/kg. walked to matahari department store, t-shirts and jeans were cheap, maybe next time will buy when i bring a bigger backpack.

Afternoon 12.30pm took gojek Gocar from Formosa to BCFT for 26k. exchanged my ticket for 3.30pm boarding pass. walked to Mega Mall via overhead bridge, bought some OTC medicine from hypermart, slowly makan some J.Co donuts and coffee while seated at outdoor table, lepak, smoke and surf net. 2.30pm walked back to BCFT boarding gate and bade goodbye to Batam.

Will definitely be back to try the spas and other massage places and possibly venture to utama area (nono's Area A above).

Cheers!
Old 03-12-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeedee View Post
The walk was boring, muddy and had to cross so many roads while constantly being honked at by taxis.
Trick: try always to walk on the right side of the 2-lane roads. Taxis and ojek will see you but will have to ride the opposite way.

Quote:
IMHO Geylang Cat 50 have prettier ones than those in Batam.
No doubt about the look. But the reason why me and others love Batam is "Brown Sugar". No other girls can be so affectionate and sweet as an Indonesian girl. Best of the best would be so lucky to book a girl who is really new to the business, or better to meet a non-pro at pub or disco. Some girls at discos are 100% hookers, but they do it once a week or so, when they need cash. It can be a good mix between getting a professional treatment and a GFE. No way to hope anything like that in Geylang, which offers a 100% standard professional service planned in all its smallest details.

Quote:
Note to self 4: Take the first one you like. The grass not always greener on the other side
I cannot. When I went for booking, I wanted to see the full list of joints, I took notes about those 2-3 which I liked most, then I went back. Sure, if you go back to the same place you must be ready to take that girl and not hesitate further, but in that way you can choose your nearly optimum in the set explored.

Quote:
booked her when she just came to Batam. The guy came back a few times and booked her and asked to be her boyfriend.
I guess if he also managed to get her promise to be faithful to him and to not meet any other man. I can imagine him kneeling in front of her, offering his heart to her before going back to Singapore.

Quote:
Note to self 6: Don't bother trying to have a girlfriend there.
That's for sure, but having (girl) FRIENDS there is priceless. Meeting her after months, having her making love with you instead of providing a plain service... This is the reason why I insist going to Batam.
One of my friends always brings a new girl with her, and she does it "to make me happy" or so she claims.

Quote:
Note to self 7: Your texts to the girl are not covered by any data protection act. Send at your own risk
Years ago, I booked two girls from a well-known joint for my last day in Batam. Once in my room, the girls started to laugh and point at my dick (not a super one, just bigger than the average Asian). They said I booked their 2 friends months before, that they took photos of my dick (I did not remember, frankly) and photos circulated in the joint. In short, they knew me already
LOL
Old 04-12-2018, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyLiveOnce View Post
Bro,
You should have just gone to a clean massage place like Majestic for a 1 to 2 hours of solid massage at less than 400k as you enjoy good clean massage.
Thereafter, just go back to your hotel and choose a WeChat cewek for ST at a rate of 400 to 600k. Just do your due diligence to ensure safely of your assets and ensure that the cewek is what you are ordering, i. e. 'what you see is what you get'. Simply reject those ceweks not up to your expectation and beware of ladyboys. You can talk first or better do a video call. Usually, you should have no problem booking a cewek for ST from Wechat as this is just a one shot affair with duration of less than an hour.
For dinner, you can just cross the road infront of Da Vienna Hotel to the Windsor Food Court for reasonable food and drink at decent prices. You can use Go-car or Grab for your transport around the area, paying about 10 to 20k for short distances. Normal so-called taxis will charge you at most 50k for transport around the area. Cheers.

I agree with what bro onlyliveonce had said and there is acia ikan barka next to vienna hotel that sell nice local food and chinese food too...
Old 04-12-2018, 12:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 8
PowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPowerBenz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
I recommend Formosa in my Batam for newbie not becos of pricing nor its nice/ugly/luxury/poor outlook but more of the location and has everything under one roof. Its a hotel that i tell my friends who are new that even if they "break" both their legs. They can still find a girl for themselves almost 24 hours round the clock (and in the shortest time).

In other word, its a fail-safe hotel for newbie. Its the only hotel in Batam,i recommend for 1st timer/newbie.

* i still remember i said this before "i dont recommend",hehehe...so,the word "recommend" is a strong word in my forum posting/s.

Agreed with you. Han's Inn,Utama Hotel and Biz hotel can be a good choice too. I will be eyeing Biz and Hans Inn next year,hehehe...

Harbour Bay Ferry terminal is only about 20 mins walk away from Formosa,hehehe...i took less than that tho. I sweat all over by the time i reach hotel lobby.

Now i come to think of it, Hana Hotel is a pretty good choice too.

Area A :

1. MM
2. Kupukupu
3. Bunga
4. JV Happy 8
5. Hawaii
6. Sri Kandy
7. (there's one more that took Indah 2's place,wonder if its still around)

Area B :

1. Gold Bird (aka Hai Lai)
2. Orchid
3. Blue Moon/Moonlight
4. Memory
5. Links
6. Sekar (aka ex New Berry)

Both Area A and Area B has comparable amount of Massage shops. Area A however has a bit more "dirty massage shops" than Area B tho,hehehe....but i like Area B Massage shops better than Area A.

If im not wrong its 99 massage & Havana (Havana open at 5pm)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1