The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 06-12-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 571 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2414 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnHandcock View Post
Wow I'm beginning to suspect either you are Klopp in real life, or you are his adviser
LOL, tbh did not think Klopp would go that far!

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Bro Escobar is Mr Knowledgeable.
Hehehe, not really lah bro, but thanks!

Back to last night.

Great win!

We are now mentally tough, calm and determined and we respond well to set backs.

Alisson is superb and worth every penny. Van Dijk is a monster and worth every penny. Shaqiri is top drawer and worth much more than the pennies we paid for him. Sturridge still has a part to play in the future of this club.
Milner is a machine.

Keita, wow, he's finally arrived He ran the show and displayed what we had seen at Leipzig at times. Ghosting past players and linking midfield to attack so well, especially after the changes were made. Take a bow Naby!

Credit to Klopp for making the right changes at the right time as well.

One big downside though, injury to Gomez A vital player and he is going to be a huge loss to us over this critical December/January period. From what Jurgen said post match, it looks to be a bad ankle injury. Wish Joe a speedy recovery.

Finally I hope that thug Dyche and his mob from Burnley get relegated this season

Last edited by escobar43535; 06-12-2018 at 05:05 PM.
Old 06-12-2018, 03:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 1140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4028 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute

This is an important victory. I woke up to watch the last part. We almost conceded a goal to end up 2-2. Alisson was great in launching the attack that lead to the final score being 3-1. Come this weekend, we may lead the table as Man City will be visiting Chelsea next.

I had time to switch to the other channels as many matches were played together. Chelsea suffered a shock defeat and I think they will go all out against Man City this weekend. The top 3rd and 4th CL positions are wide open. Chelsea cannot afford to drop down the table.

Strangely, I was hoping for a Man U victory so that Arsenal will drop more points but Man U just suck so bad these days. Hope Mourinho stays on for life
Old 07-12-2018, 03:26 AM
Samster

escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.skysports.com/football/n...in-burnley-win

Confirmed Joe Gomez has fractured his lower left leg and is out for at least 6 weeks

Big loss over a critical period, really gutted as Joe was becoming part of our key defence axis comprising Alisson, VVD and him.

Hope Lovren and Matip step up to the plate now and most importantly Virgil remains fit and injury free!!

Now I really want Sean Dyche and his Burnley thugs to go down
Old 07-12-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 385 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17651 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by escobar43535 View Post
https://www.skysports.com/football/n...in-burnley-win

Confirmed Joe Gomez has fractured his lower left leg and is out for at least 6 weeks

Big loss over a critical period, really gutted as Joe was becoming part of our key defence axis comprising Alisson, VVD and him.

Hope Lovren and Matip step up to the plate now and most importantly Virgil remains fit and injury free!!

Now I really want Sean Dyche and his Burnley thugs to go down
this is bad news - especially when he has been playing so well and has become an integral part of the defense.. .
Old 07-12-2018, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
this is bad news - especially when he has been playing so well and has become an integral part of the defense.. .
It now get's worse bro

Just listened to Klopp's Bournemouth prematch press conference and he revealed that Lovren is out injured, so too Clyne. So that means it's just VVD & Matip at CB and TAA at RB.

That said Klopp answered that there are still other cover options available in the squad. Then again it would not be their usual position.

Just hope the above 3 remain fit and that TAA can take playing so many consecutive top flight games at such a young age.
Old 08-12-2018, 07:29 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Keeping fingers crossed Liverpool dun get any more defenders picking up injuries tonight.
Old 08-12-2018, 08:15 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It now get's worse bro

Just listened to Klopp's Bournemouth prematch press conference and he revealed that Lovren is out injured, so too Clyne. So that means it's just VVD & Matip at CB and TAA at RB.

That said Klopp answered that there are still other cover options available in the squad. Then again it would not be their usual position.

Just hope the above 3 remain fit and that TAA can take playing so many consecutive top flight games at such a young age.
Latest list - Forwards Sadio Mane (foot) and Dominic Solanke (groin), defenders Dejan Lovren (concussion), Joe Gomez (broken leg) and Nathaniel Clyne (muscle) are all sidelined, in addition to long-term absentees Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Rhian Brewster (noth knee).

However, left-back Andy Robertson returns to the squad having been rested for the midweek win at Burnley.

Good think you have depth but running thin in defense..
Old 08-12-2018, 11:00 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 909 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6034 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

excellent 0-4 away win against Bournemouth. Salah is back and scoring a hat-trick! now joint top scorer.

3 points in the bag and top of the table. this should give Man City some pressure playing against Chelsea later.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:01 PM
Samster

Best performance of the season for me

Bournemouth are a good side and we made them look poor in all departments today(although fair play to them in that lady luck was also on our side as well - first goal offside & penalty call) . Every single player, subs and all were excellent and Klopp managed the game perfectly with his selection and timing of subs.

Can’t fault a single thing really. Just utterly superb all over the pitch. That today is what I think we’ve all waited for.

That strength in midfield and defence, coupled with lovely attacking patterns and clinical finishing. The balance was perfect and I’m absolutely buzzing after watching that!

Oh yeah, great gesture from Salah, post match! Refuses to accept man of the match award and gives it to Milner for his 500th game. All class

Roll on Napoli next on Tuesday.
Old 09-12-2018, 05:09 AM
Samster

francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

And Chelsea did us a big favor by beating Man City 2-0 at Stamford Bridge!!!

1 point lead over MC now.

Last edited by francined69; 09-12-2018 at 07:09 AM.
Old 09-12-2018, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3290 / Power: 10
PaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond reputePaulMerson has a reputation beyond repute

My prediction for Man City win was rocked. Chelsea didn't deserve to win and Man City controlled the game but didn't take the chances well.

Well done to Liverpool and Mohd Salah for scoring hat-trick. Also top of the league and undefeated.

Next week Man United match will be massive game. Stay tune for my predictions.
Old 09-12-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Excellent day for our club last night

Top of the League, clear by 1 point, cut down GD to - 8, we have the top scorer in Salah, we’re the only club in the league to remain unbeaten!

Found last night's game at the Bridge very enlightening(oh yeah, thank you very much Sarri & his boys in blue!).

Chelsea although dominated, fought for everything and as the first half wore on City took their foot off the gas a little and Chelsea pounced - the second half was like watching a different game, City had shot their bolt and Chelsea then dominated.

Very good teams can beat City, you have to dig in hard and somehow weather the first half storm where City's stamina levels allow them to pin you to the ropes and pound away. Have to be clinical in front of goal too and not waste any goal strike opportunities either.

Also the lack of Aguero and KDB is now showing, perhaps made worse with David Silva's early first half injury.

Finally a quick comment on Salah's brilliant third goal last night. Our Egyptian pharaoh was an iceman and even exhibited the great George Best technique, fabulous
Old 09-12-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quote:
Excellent day for our club last night

Top of the League, clear by 1 point, cut down GD to - 8, we have the top scorer in Salah, we’re the only club in the league to remain unbeaten!

Found last night's game at the Bridge very enlightening(oh yeah, thank you very much Sarri & his boys in blue!).

Chelsea although dominated, fought for everything and as the first half wore on City took their foot off the gas a little and Chelsea pounced - the second half was like watching a different game, City had shot their bolt and Chelsea then dominated.

Very good teams can beat City, you have to dig in hard and somehow weather the first half storm where City's stamina levels allow them to pin you to the ropes and pound away. Have to be clinical in front of goal too and not waste any goal strike opportunities either.

Also the lack of Aguero and KDB is now showing, perhaps made worse with David Silva's early first half injury.

Finally a quick comment on Salah's brilliant third goal last night. Our Egyptian pharaoh was an iceman and even exhibited the great George Best technique, fabulous
LAst night was one fo the best performances by Liverpool. Bournemouth played very well but Liverpool was much better. Great win.
How does feel to be at the top??
Now need to maintain this ..

Cheers
Old 12-12-2018, 06:10 AM
Samster

Liverpool beat Napoli 1-0 to go through to the Champions League knockout stages.

Salah scored in the 34 min but Mane missed 2 golden opportunities to increase the scoreline.

VVD was our key man in defence denying Napoli advances, and receiving a yellow card in first half. He will miss the next match.

A. Becker made a crucial save in the dying minutes to deny Napoli chance to score. Otherwise Liverpool would have been out with 1-1 scoreline. This is one fantastic investment.

Well done Klopp n Liverpool team.

Last edited by francined69; 12-12-2018 at 07:07 AM.
Old 12-12-2018, 07:03 AM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1