The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
france

Old 05-01-2019, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1898 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fadeout View Post
How do you ask for aj?
if u see big gaping hole when doggying, u can try asking. If u see anal prolapsed or tight virgin hole, forget it.
Old 05-01-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Fadeout deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Gently finger her asshole and ask,"Fuck asshole ok?"

If that fails, you PM me your address. I send you a super secret instruction manual on how to request a prostitute to do anal passed down through 7 generations of my family and only to the fourth son.
AHAHHAHAHA THANKS MAN
Mostly what is the extra charge? Extend sesssion?
Old 05-01-2019, 10:34 PM
Samster

Would love if g16 allowed aj
Old 05-01-2019, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 346 / Power: 7
UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!UltramanTiga87 is one of the Best!

Quote:
AHAHHAHAHA THANKS MAN
Man at the rate these girls get fuck in the ass.. there wont be a difference between fucking her pussy and fucking her ass.. lol..
Old 05-01-2019, 11:31 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 0
Grounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud ofGrounded Eagle has much to be proud of

Quote:
How do you ask for aj?
Tell the OKT you want an AJ lady...... he will see which AJ WL is available and inform you...... unless you have someone else in mind and prefer to wait.
Old 06-01-2019, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
AHAHHAHAHA THANKS MAN
Every girl different. Some are willing to do it for free. Some want tips. When I go JM14 i always double or triple session one as I cannot cum in 20mins. Just ask only. These are prostitute, don't need shy about this de la
Old 06-01-2019, 09:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 14
serpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samsterserpenty is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Jalan molek streethookers now got so mny..
Saw some has good figure. Dun risk of trying it. What if u been caught?
Can share me wat will happen to next step.
Is it worth to try it.
Old 06-01-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by serpenty View Post
Jalan molek streethookers now got so mny..
Saw some has good figure. Dun risk of trying it. What if u been caught?
Can share me wat will happen to next step.
Is it worth to try it.
You should be more concern about catching something from them than getting caught in the act
Old 06-01-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 717 / Power: 12
jsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to beholdjsparrow is a splendid one to behold

Yeah true, saw a few good looking streetwalkers but dont dare, the trip to DSC is more shameful than getting yourself caught in Geylang from your friends, relatives, aunties, great great grandmother
Old 06-01-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1618 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Jalan Molek

Quote:
Originally Posted by apojaja View Post
Gently finger her asshole and ask,"Fuck asshole ok?"
But after that she shaft her finger into my anus
Old 08-01-2019, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
HamZam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Field Report JM14G12. Note everything written below is based on my subjective experience.
———————————————————-
G12
Body: 7.5/10 - this girl is slim with no scars. Very light and easy to manoeuvre in bed.

Face: 7/10 - plus points for the having a different look. She is Arab mix Thai so it’s not your typical geylang thai WL.

Boobs: 4/10 - not for big boobs lover she has an A cup but she is all natural so no scaring so that is a plus. Her nipples are small, brown and perky - delicious. Personally boobs are not a concern for me but the more the merrier right.

Ass: 6/10 - ok butt on this one. As I said she is slim so not much fat on this one. Nevertheless nice to slap, nice to hold.

BBBJ & AR: 8/10 - damn decent bj she hits all the spots. Balls and dick licked and sucked ✔️ she started using her tongue to play with my balls slowly salivating, running her tongue up and down. From the balls she go down and tongue my asshole - I found my new fetish. She then worked her way up my shaft and over my head. Damn shiok I almost bust there and then! Using one hand she stroke the base of my shaft and simultaneously sucking the top half of my dick. I had to stop early cause I wanted to fuck this lady.

FJ: 8/10 - She capped me and lowered herself onto my cock. Her pussy is still tight, clean, and shaved. She gets into a squat position and goes deep on my dick while looking into my eyes. She then pumps slowly and frenches me while steady building up speed until she is fucking me like a jack hammer. Then she slow down, with my dick still inside her she pulls me into lotus position and we make out while fucking - very sensual gfe feeling. After that we lower ourselves into missionary and again start slow but finish fast. I finally cum and give her a few more deep pumps. I pull out and lie next to her.

Massage: 5/10 - she admitted she doesn’t know professional massage but she still use medium pressure and it felt relaxing so points for the extra effort.

Communication: she can speak english moderately well and we had no problems talking.

Frenching: available but it’s more like deep kissing no tongue actions - I’ll leave it to you bros to decide

Painting: I didn’t paint but it is available.

Overall: 7/10 - definitely worth it. $10 cheaper than other thai houses with about twice the level of service. For the money you pay and friendliness and services you receive it’s definitely worth it for a budget bonk. Will RTF.
Old 08-01-2019, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1581 / Power: 8
Gaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant futureGaze has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldboi83 View Post
hmm cbj n bbbj, chemistry?
I have tried G20 couple of times, she does BBBJ for me unless instructed.
Old 08-01-2019, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 209 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1748 / Power: 7
SingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant futureSingleAA has a brilliant future

Any recommendations for best BBBJ? 13?
Old 08-01-2019, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleAA View Post
Any recommendations for best BBBJ? 13?
G9 is good at it
Old 09-01-2019, 08:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Annai007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
From my experience, girls are willing to do bbbj only if you're circumcised. If you're not, then forget about it
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1