The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-01-2019, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BigWorry deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: First time cheong paranoia

Bacterial STD like gonorrhea and chlamydia (urine test) need about 1 week before taking test. For blood test need 28 days.

I also got rashes if you see my earlier thread.. once even a drop of some discharge like stuff came out.. tested urine at 2 weeks..turn out negative. Dr told me could be allergic reaction. I oso feel bit of abdominal pain and tightness. This 2 days a bit better and the redness goes off at times and come back at times. Wait for your test and see how. In any case if your test was positive, you would have been cured by the antibiotics and just need to retest again2 weeks later to see if it's cleared.

Blood test I'm not sure...I tot it might be too early to test at week 1. I waited for 28 days before I took it...just yesterday.. now waiting for results. After you get your results..just go back retest again after 1 month to close the case.
Old 12-01-2019, 01:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
lukchardhsl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrsoftee999 View Post
hi bros, i have been a unregistered reader of SBF for a long time for some reasons..

but readin this thread i really can feel the broz.. i am also in a paraniod stage now and i told i can confide in the broz here.. there is really no other person to talk to..

my saga started 1 week 1 day ago.. i usually go massage and at most get hj. but on that night while i enjoying the massage, the ml suddenly gave me a bbbj.. and it was awhile (maybe a couple of minutes) before the big head took over and stop the ml and finished with hj..

although i always only have unprotected sex with wife and no other persons except hj. i know there is a risk of STD. and each day i got more worried.

on the 5th day, i think i have some discomfort in my lower abdominal area, somwthing like dull pressure.. and when i pee, i think i have somw stinging feel. even without peeing i feel like tip of penis like stinging.

so on 7th day, i went to a men clinic, and when the doc examined me, he saiid i got discharge from my penis. i can't see anything. so he tried to use his finger to touch the discharge to show me the tackiness and siad there there there.. but i still cannot see anything.

he diagnosed that it should be a STD and adviced that i take bloodand urine test and take antibiotic. at this time i was damn frightened and never even asked about the test and whether it will be conclusive since it was only 1 week since exposure..

at the counter i was told to swallow 2 types of medicine, 4 pills each and was told of vomiting and lau sai side effect..

all in, consultation test and medication was $699.. i almost faint... now anxiously waiting for result..

i agree with broz here that its a stupid mistake... and family always no.1 impt.. i am feeling so much guilt now...
Bro, I am really sorry to hear about it. I think the lady shouldn't have done what she did because it was very unprofessional of her to just suddenly give you a fellatio. I can really understand the sudden fear of it when she did it. If she did it to you, I'm sure she might have done the same to other people.

Do avoid any sexual relations with your wife and do get tested first. Because it's best to be safe than sorry. I really hope that it turned out negative for you. I still can't do any test yet and have to wait until next month after CNY. You can imagine how shit I will go through CNY this year.

But do stay positive and I'm sure that you will be fine! Better be optimistic while waiting than to be depressed right? Nothing much we can do about it until we do the test and get our results.

Do post here for support bro and we'll be here for you because really we have no one to turn to but the community here. Our friends and family will definitely judge us if we confident in them and like what Bigworry says, it is the stigma that we must face - especially for Chinese like us where "pride" is so important. It's just the society we live in.

Do update us on your progress bro!
Old 12-01-2019, 01:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigWorry View Post
Bacterial STD like gonorrhea and chlamydia (urine test) need about 1 week before taking test. For blood test need 28 days.

I also got rashes if you see my earlier thread.. once even a drop of some discharge like stuff came out.. tested urine at 2 weeks..turn out negative. Dr told me could be allergic reaction. I oso feel bit of abdominal pain and tightness. This 2 days a bit better and the redness goes off at times and come back at times. Wait for your test and see how. In any case if your test was positive, you would have been cured by the antibiotics and just need to retest again2 weeks later to see if it's cleared.

Blood test I'm not sure...I tot it might be too early to test at week 1. I waited for 28 days before I took it...just yesterday.. now waiting for results. After you get your results..just go back retest again after 1 month to close the case.
Bro, even if you get tested and the result is negative - you still need to do the test again after 1 month? Why ya?
Old 12-01-2019, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukchardhsl View Post
Bro, I am really sorry to hear about it. I think the lady shouldn't have done what she did because it was very unprofessional of her to just suddenly give you a fellatio. I can really understand the sudden fear of it when she did it. If she did it to you, I'm sure she might have done the same to other people.

Do avoid any sexual relations with your wife and do get tested first. Because it's best to be safe than sorry. I really hope that it turned out negative for you. I still can't do any test yet and have to wait until next month after CNY. You can imagine how shit I will go through CNY this year.

But do stay positive and I'm sure that you will be fine! Better be optimistic while waiting than to be depressed right? Nothing much we can do about it until we do the test and get our results.

Do post here for support bro and we'll be here for you because really we have no one to turn to but the community here. Our friends and family will definitely judge us if we confident in them and like what Bigworry says, it is the stigma that we must face - especially for Chinese like us where "pride" is so important. It's just the society we live in.

Do update us on your progress bro!
Yup like shit to go thru the wait. My 1 week holiday, Xmas, new year with family I didn't enjoy at all. Anxiety keep rushing in time to time and loss appetite. I lost more than 5 kg since the start if this thing. Hope this will end by cny.

Time will pass and this will blow over Hope all our tests comes out fine and close the chapter and move on
Old 12-01-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, even if you get tested and the result is negative - you still need to do the test again after 1 month? Why ya?
Urine test should be ok. It's the blood test for HIV syphilis hep b/c and herpes. The window period is 1 month so if do too early may not be accurate.
Old 12-01-2019, 10:04 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yup like shit to go thru the wait. My 1 week holiday, Xmas, new year with family I didn't enjoy at all. Anxiety keep rushing in time to time and loss appetite. I lost more than 5 kg since the start if this thing. Hope this will end by cny.

Time will pass and this will blow over Hope all our tests comes out fine and close the chapter and move on
Once you get used to visiting commercial sex workers anxiety will be a thing of the past.

In a few years you'll be wondering why you made it such a big issue at the time.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 12-01-2019, 01:19 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Heroseven2003 fucked more than 2000 girls so far many of them without protection and he is still going strong! Dick healthy and blemish free!

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=714885

Use it or lose it!

3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 12-01-2019, 10:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Urine test should be ok. It's the blood test for HIV syphilis hep b/c and herpes. The window period is 1 month so if do too early may not be accurate.
Ah, so that means if after 1 month I get tested negative for all STD and HIV, I don't need to get tested again right? Because the result should be accurate am I right?
Old 12-01-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Once you get used to visiting commercial sex workers anxiety will be a thing of the past.

In a few years you'll be wondering why you made it such a big issue at the time.
That's true! But sometimes it's really hard to be optimistic because we will keep thinking about the what ifs. It is our first to d cheonging after all. Who knows?

Maybe after I find out in cleared from STD I may not repent and might patronize the brothels again. Nothing is certain is life.

No doubt visiting commercial sex workers is better than having a wife/gf where you have to deal with their bullshit. With whores, you just touch and go. No commitments and stress free (except for the whole worrying about STD part).
Old 12-01-2019, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Heroseven2003 fucked more than 2000 girls so far many of them without protection and he is still going strong! Dick healthy and blemish free!

https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?t=714885

Use it or lose it!

Damn! This hero is a real champ! Fornicate like rabbit only. What a mad man! Respect!
Old 12-01-2019, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ah, so that means if after 1 month I get tested negative for all STD and HIV, I don't need to get tested again right? Because the result should be accurate am I right?
Usually your doctor wil tell you if the tests are conclusive. 1 month should be safe. That's from what I know.
Old 12-01-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
That's true! But sometimes it's really hard to be optimistic because we will keep thinking about the what ifs. It is our first to d cheonging after all. Who knows?

Maybe after I find out in cleared from STD I may not repent and might patronize the brothels again. Nothing is certain is life.

No doubt visiting commercial sex workers is better than having a wife/gf where you have to deal with their bullshit. With whores, you just touch and go. No commitments and stress free (except for the whole worrying about STD part).
Agree. Even if u r told 99% your dun have hiv sometimes you will oso fall into thinking what if that 1% happens to me...

Haha it depends on how you take it during this period. For me if everything turns out negative and became a big scare of my life in this episode, I think it's enough for me to stay out of the adventure.

I would more appreciate bullshit from my wife and nonsense from my kid than to keep thinking of what i get in my body.
Old 13-01-2019, 06:27 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:

When you're new to an activity it is natural to feel anxious about the possible bad outcomes but after a while it fades to the back of the mind and you can then concentrate on enjoying the ride.

Old 13-01-2019, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Agree. Even if u r told 99% your dun have hiv sometimes you will oso fall into thinking what if that 1% happens to me...

Haha it depends on how you take it during this period. For me if everything turns out negative and became a big scare of my life in this episode, I think it's enough for me to stay out of the adventure.

I would more appreciate bullshit from my wife and nonsense from my kid than to keep thinking of what i get in my body.
Yeap, I completely agreed! But never say never I suppose because really dunno what will happen in the future.
Old 13-01-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

The future is for us to work on.

As of now let's just hope we get over this with nothing.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1