The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 12-01-2019, 09:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
funkylifez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfunkylifez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Bros, is it common for MLs to fly aeroplane and go radio silence? I booked this ML from castle site and timing/location were fixed, but the ML didn’t pick up my call or sms (worse, she hanged up)..
Old 12-01-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 8
Tan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTan837 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylifez View Post
Bros, is it common for MLs to fly aeroplane and go radio silence? I booked this ML from castle site and timing/location were fixed, but the ML didn’t pick up my call or sms (worse, she hanged up)..
so far i never encounter before . If you do probably could be overslept and wake up later than your booking time. Otherwise is she double booked or someone who is in her RTM list more important than your booking so she rather ignore you
Old 12-01-2019, 09:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 7
poopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpoopdepoop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funkylifez View Post
Did you confirm with her before you arrive? Some MLs cancel on you if you don't confirm like 1-2 hours before the actual time, especially the popular ones.

Could just be that shes being cautious too since it's dangerous times now.

Or yeah, overslept or forgotten. But unless you book too early (like before noon) it shouldn't be the case.
Old 12-01-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

likely double booked , they have so many customers to managed sometimes they mixed up. This sort can sometimes can be forgiven

worst case is some regular customers want some over time , they sacrficed you lor
or some super generous hamsome guy suddenly request yr slot, they put u away .

kenna 3-4 times . well I am insignificant customer to them lol
Old 12-01-2019, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 8
reallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of lightreallyveryfat is a glorious beacon of light

Hey guys, quick questions, anyone know of FL massage available in Northeast area like Kovan, Hougang or Sengkang area?
Old 12-01-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Instinctboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros tried https://sglonelyguys.info/lucy-massage/

Thanks in advance!
Old 12-01-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Please take note there are some girls with same names. Always refer to website to confirm price.

$90 ML from SLG
- Xiao Yi

$100 ML from SLG
- Pink
- Fei Fei
- Laura
- Bing Bing
- Ke Ke
- Xue Li
- Qing Qing
- Jin Jin
- Yan Zi
- Xing Xing
- Xiao Wan
- Ruo Guo
- Holly
- Xiao Xi
- Xi Xi
- Guo Er
- Xiao Er

$110 ML from SLG
- Ah Sa
- March
- Ling Er
- EK
- Nancy
- Annie
- YiYi
- Kelly
- Xiao Run
- Ba Mei
- Xiao Mao
- Ying Tao

$120 ML from SLG
- Xiao Ya
- Xiao Yu
- Bing Bing
- Ying Tao
- Wei Wei
- Ai La
- Yue Yue
- Coco

$130 ML from SLG
- Chen Chen
- Ada
Bump for you
Old 12-01-2019, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Had wanted to do some public service and recommend some nice girls but it seems like one has been caught the other delist for a while.
Damn sian.
Old 12-01-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
Had wanted to do some public service and recommend some nice girls but it seems like one has been caught the other delist for a while.
Damn sian.
do you mean Lan Lan?
Old 12-01-2019, 03:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 617 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1203 / Power: 13
yqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud ofyqz7 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
do you mean Lan Lan?
Not her...
Old 12-01-2019, 03:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 7
Charlietan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Long belated MR for Angela. Angela has always been my go-to if I want something more sensual and shiok. Have been visiting her for many times and her sensual has many patterns and she tries to improve all the time. Very accommodating and lovely to talk to. I always feel that my money is well spent when I visit her, definitely worth a try
Old 12-01-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
funkylifez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfunkylifez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks bros, glad to know I am not alone in this. And no harm confirming beforehand next time.

My appt was late last night and I booked her the day before. I just got her msg this morning asking me what time lol so yeah she must have overslept..
Old 12-01-2019, 04:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by poopdepoop View Post
Did you confirm with her before you arrive? Some MLs cancel on you if you don't confirm like 1-2 hours before the actual time, especially the popular ones.

Could just be that shes being cautious too since it's dangerous times now.

Or yeah, overslept or forgotten. But unless you book too early (like before noon) it shouldn't be the case.
Being cautious can be sometimes use as an excuse. Still remember reading about bros being lead on a wild goose chase and then radio silence. That's something I feel is unacceptable.

Double booking or preferential booking can boycott le.
Old 12-01-2019, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2321 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Being cautious can be sometimes use as an excuse. Still remember reading about bros being lead on a wild goose chase and then radio silence. That's something I feel is unacceptable.

Double booking or preferential booking can boycott le.
For me, I wait 15 mins that's it! And I leave. I don't care what excuse they give. I'm gone.

You know when they double book if no answer, or tell you "wait, putting on make up" or "just wash hair.".nonsense, lol. Giving you the wild goose chase is also stalling for time.

So 15 minutes, if I'm not in their apartment, I'm in my car heading off.

Also I will ask the next customer what time will come. If not given enough lead time, I will also be gone.

When it comes to proper customer service and respect , I am hard. Hahah
Old 12-01-2019, 04:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

brief MR on Ning Xia

Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
Sensual: 6.5/10

RTM: Unlikely, not my cup of tea.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1