The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 14-01-2019, 10:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 15
shitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond reputeshitty_pants has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Guys, apart from Utama where else got those MP and what pubs nice to play ah? :P

Please PM me when u upz my pts so i can return favor. thks
Old 14-01-2019, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee123 View Post
bro which booking joint to booked girl you and your friend? 800k young n syt hard to get this prize
Power 20 pts n story too good to be true, u believe? 800k cewek ON w driver tag along? Can cof, coa, pretty ,syt..lol..Show me another joint got same offer?..lol..
Old 14-01-2019, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
lee123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
Power 20 pts n story too good to be true, u believe? 800k cewek ON w driver tag along? Can cof, coa, pretty ,syt..lol..Show me another joint got same offer?..lol..
not beleive, even balai girl young n syt oso can get this prize, in balai at least 1.1 juta
Old 15-01-2019, 12:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 7
retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
Yes, almost all hotels,booking joints, MPs and spas will be packed. Unless you can find those places that rarely has anyone going to or you already had "someone" in mind, and reserved in advance.

Over the last 4 years, i have never go to Batam during Christmas eve nor New Year eve before,hehehe... ..
In my entire cheonging life, have never been to batam on a new year eve and spend the new year in batam. On 31/12/18, I arrived at harbourbay morning and took the 30k taxi to formosa. To my surprise many massage joints are either pack or fully book or closes. To me, going to batam on new year eve is the worst and most disappointed trip I ever experience. Ask for king massage girl to room during noon time but was told all the massage cewek was fully book until close shop but luckily only manage to have one session only.

The following day which is new year day many massage cewek did not report for work at king massage. After check out, went to DC mall area and was surprise many massage joints were also close and manage to get one session of massage beside helo kitty.

Ordering food in nagoya hill also have to wait for more than half hour as there are too many people in the mall as new year day is a public holiday in indonesia (unlike JB which new year day is not a holiday)

Even during ramadan period, there is no issue getting booking cewek and massage service. Massage is still plentiful during ramadan as most cewek need money to celebrate hari raya.

Therefore my list of days to avoid going to batam is as follows:

1) All the saturdays. (price of hotels for sat is the most expensive)

2) The eves of public holidays which falls on weekdays

3) First few days of hari raya

4) New year eve / CNY eve / christmas eve

Quote:

Yes, and be reminded to book the return ferry seat back to Singapore upon the day of arrival to Batam so that one wont end up having no return seat back to Singapore.

Longer queue,longer wait happens in all ferry terminals..
The ferry trip going back to spore on 1 Jan 2019 at 7.15pm (second last ferry) from harbourbay was full house
Old 15-01-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

retirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samsterretirebatam is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like King massage up their massage price list again, but could not recall exactly.

1 hour - 110k up 10k
2 hour - 200k up 20k
1.5 hour - ?????
Any bro confirm is it correct?

With the devaluation of the rupiah, now many joints try to increase their price, but when the rupiah recovers never see the price being adjusted back.

Nowadays everything goes up seems never comes down...defy the law of physics
Old 15-01-2019, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
aiyo,where got sour apple de...onli got sour grape....lol
For one who paid around 900k rupiah for an in-hotel HJ,grape would most likely be sour. I dont wish to take sides hence i shant comment on the cheaper syt (simple becos i dont trust people anymore,yes i mean both sides who are talking). Makes me feel like someone trying to force information out of me now,hehehe...if i say it exist, i will have to point them to where to find it,if i dont,i am wrong. Let me be wrong in all cases (i'm stingy to those i do not know,hehehe...).

My dinner for 2 pax at Batam Baba Street food court,hehehe...

Mutarbak at 13k rupiah
Kosong prata at 7k rupiah
Chicken rice at 21k rupiah
10 sticks chicken satay at 18k rupiah
3 cans of drinks at 27k rupiah (+2.7 k rupiah dont know whats that for)
Fish and chips at 25k rupiah

Total : 113.7k rupiah

Just keeping record in case over time,i may forget the exact price...hehehe...

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 15-01-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
wa! big clue lei....lol

tat's y rich ger say u stingy,poor ger say u generous man ma....lol
Me? Generous? You must be joking,hehehe...

Quote:
got it,got it....lol,i add on a bit more...area a & yr area b aso play impotent role. Recently try haiyang,ger serv lvl still nt bad...got free time u can drop in 2 look look see see...onli bad thg is tat chao ah gua recept keep pesterin 4 tips lei...
Yep,they are dying to take overnight booking nowaday too,hehehe...but price is still "affordable",hence i priced the lowest price overnight booking in Batam at 700k rupiah,hehehe...

https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=18...ostcount=12452

Quote:
nxt 2 try is btm sufei....lol
Keep me posted and continue to farm,hehehe...this is the shop that change soup but not their med.

Quote:
yea,i notice liao...luckily u drop ah gao off the list...lol,not a place worth listin.

i might direct aq them all go yie leng 2 try one time,hopefully their serv lvl stil maintain like last time....lol....1 hr massage got free facewash lei...cannot find tat in btm liao....lol...but entry price is 100k 1 hr hor.
Price still the same,i just visited them. They are one of the place that can produce those pure breed,hence i still RTM,hehehe... i only show a few person how to get there,and if some guy post it out here,i know in the forum who are those people i cannot trust anymore.

Its a kind of test which i put them to and a small test of trust easily tells the character of a living human. I like keeping "records" at most time,remember? Hehehe...trustable people earns the info in the AQW and as a Man, TRUST is an important issue,i value it.

(if you ever hear me talk on sensitive issue on friend A when friend B is an foe of friend A,let me know,hehehe..then its not me )

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 15-01-2019, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post
Seems like King massage up their massage price list again, but could not recall exactly.

1 hour - 110k up 10k
2 hour - 200k up 20k
1.5 hour - ?????
No, its not correct. I have King Massage's price list from around 3 years ago till today. I shall do a proper update at a later time (when time allows).

Here's the 2015 to 2016 price list,hehehe...

I think i also have the around 2014's pricing but i am too lazy to find now,hehehe...this is what i am talking about when i say i keep records and also why i write summaries for the 1st few years.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 15-01-2019, 01:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
3 cans of drinks at 27k rupiah (+2.7 k rupiah dont know whats that for)
I think is
10% VAT (GST in sg)
Old 15-01-2019, 06:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
Joe81 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by parag View Post
Hi Friends,

Writing my first FR here.

I went with m friend to Batam on Saturday morning. After passing immigration we reached Formosa Hotel. Relaxed had lunch and then went for massage. Had nice full-body scrub massage at Indo Thai. Was very good, but expensive, but worth.

On returning back to hotel, a few taxi driver near the hotel approached us for taking us to joint. Being new to batam we thought it is a good idea. The driver bring us to a few joint. Me and my friend both took one girl for full night for 800K. Mine was very modern and young with nice boobs...and giving lots of smile. perfect for to my dick hard. My friend's one was a bit mature but he liked her so good for him.

We bought some wine and went in our room. Had one shot in missionary style. the girl was really awesome with full gf experience. good for the first timer... then i called my friend for dinner..I realize that he was a bit disappointed as he was not able to make even a single shot. The girl was asking him straight away to fuck and removed her clothes..no gf experience. also telling her sad story and showing her kids pics..etc.. he then decide to send her back...we had nice dinner and i went back to my room with my girl...again had one shot...cum on her face this time..i knw she didnt like it much but who cares...we slept for a while till mine is hard again...i wake up her after few hrs...and fuck her again in doggy..the good part was she was again showing the same gf experience and like she is really enjoying me fucking her...wow...her boobs was so awesome..i did spank her as in between while fucking...worth it...and finally cum on her ass....and clean and ask her to go as i was then wanna go back to my friends who was alone ...had drink with him and sleep...next day morning we go to Delta spa... for the first time..really worth...girls are super beautiful and trained there and knows what we want and how to please us...overall. good experience for the first time..
Hey bro!!is any info to share on delta spa? The gerls can bring back to hotel for LT? Tot of going there.. plz do share if u have more reviews or tips.. cheers!!
Old 15-01-2019, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 564 / Power: 11
iicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to alliicycold is a name known to all

Quote:
For one who paid around 900k rupiah for an in-hotel HJ,grape would most likely be sour. I dont wish to take sides hence i shant comment on the cheaper syt (simple becos i dont trust people anymore,yes i mean both sides who are talking). Makes me feel like someone trying to force information out of me now,hehehe...if i say it exist, i will have to point them to where to find it,if i dont,i am wrong. Let me be wrong in all cases (i'm stingy to those i do not know,hehehe...).
tere r at least 4/14 in list i knw tat has gers with 800k price lor....lol...700k aso hv one but nt syt of cos,bcs she is 24 yo....lol

2 of em has syt in em. Sm time it's nt the mami tat has the final say on pricing but the ger herself,so if ger interested in me, the mami wil help me neg wit the ger 4 a beter price.

i wonder hor...22 yo wit 7.5/10 kind look is consider syt or no?

talk abt grape, hw's yr grape u buy the other day @ hypermart?
Old 15-01-2019, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1903 / Power: 11
qwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant futureqwerty1213 has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe81 View Post
Hey bro!!is any info to share on delta spa? The gerls can bring back to hotel for LT? Tot of going there.. plz do share if u have more reviews or tips.. cheers!!
Went there last year and it was my first time. Aside from their hard selling, the girls werent that bad. Exchanged contct with my assigned ML and coincidently the next day was her off day. So we jalan jalan and went back to my hotel. Not sure if it's true but she told me all the girls resides above Delta Spa so they have a curfew and only go out during their off days.
Old 15-01-2019, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Horizon 2 ways All PP now can be purchase @ Rp380k.
But it only valid till 28/2/2019.

PLS NOTED THAT I DON'T SELL THE TICKETS
AND I HAVE NO SHARE WITH ANY FERRY TICKET AGENCY.
Old 15-01-2019, 09:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 11
mygirly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

For the Batam explorer.
Newly opened "Carnival Market" at Pasir Putih.
Ikan bakar Acia is there too.
Weekend crowded.
Old 15-01-2019, 09:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by retirebatam View Post

1 hour - 110k up 10k
2 hour - 200k up 20k
1.5 hour - ?????
Quote:
No, its not correct. I have King Massage's price list from around 3 years ago till today. I shall do a proper update at a later time (when time allows).

Here's the 2015 to 2016 price list,hehehe...

I think i also have the around 2014's pricing but i am too lazy to find now,hehehe...this is what i am talking about when i say i keep records and also why i write summaries for the 1st few years.
Bro Nono, when I massage 3 months ago in October 2018, king massage price list was as follows:
1 hour - 110k
1.5 hours - 155k
2 hours - 200k

But on 1 Jan 2019 (2 weeks ago), the massage cewek told me that price already increase :
1 hour - 120k
2 hours - 220k

The price listed above is before the 10% or 15% or 20% membership discount...

I recall during year 2010 king massage per hour is only 80k
then every 2-3 years was up by 10k
Now year 2019 is 120k per hour (up 4 times since year 2010)
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1