The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 28-09-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShittyAss View Post
SMLJ... can write in simply terms?
Get lost rat

Last edited by RedDog; 28-09-2018 at 12:09 PM.
Old 28-09-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pursoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

telephone today.
wa. no slot for me.
how to kc.
Old 29-09-2018, 02:19 AM
Samster

Location: Montreal, Quebec (summer residence) and South Beach Miami, FL (winter residence)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1891 / Power: 19
Sylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant futureSylvan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferndazAllan View Post
RED ONE SIX THIS IS RED TWO ZERO

Tango Hotel Echo Bravos Oscar Sierra Seirra India Sierra foxtrot oscar LIMA LIMA OSCAR whiskey india november golf delta alpha india lima yankee

RED ONE SIX How copy ?
Heng i understand
Old 29-09-2018, 07:40 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 465 / Power: 0
RedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of lightRedDog is a glorious beacon of light

ShittyAss & bestbest
Old 03-10-2018, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylvan View Post
Heng i understand
i copy that too
Old 06-10-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 12
Gump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to beholdGump is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferndazAllan View Post
RED ONE SIX THIS IS RED TWO ZERO

Tango Hotel Echo Bravos Oscar Sierra Seirra India Sierra foxtrot oscar LIMA LIMA OSCAR whiskey india november golf delta alpha india lima yankee

RED ONE SIX How copy ?
No lah, its the moderators here that are zealous in deleting threads they find to be potentially advertising. Advertisers are their paymasters, so...
Old 25-12-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 16
unknown10 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterunknown10 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

after reading this thread . it time for me to move on
Old 26-12-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Iwannashoot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Almost Kenna one kc trap too. I find it odd she talk about why sg guys always visit spa and never find gf. Then at one point she ask me to bring her out next time. 😱
Old 08-01-2019, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
flowernana1995 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This is not true. I don't know what is mean by kc. I study here in Singapore and frend got me to work as massage services here. I came to know a Singapore man. He treats me very well and we were together for 9 months. And he just left me one day by sending me a WhatsApp to say he chosen his wife.

I am heartbroken. I have never thought this will happened so fast. Not all massage girl only wanted money. Please be fair.
Sorry for posting here. I am reading and feel not fair to say something so nasty about us and we have some friends here got push away after months too.
Old 08-01-2019, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 22
Cybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud ofCybername has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowernana1995 View Post
This is not true. I don't know what is mean by kc. I study here in Singapore and frend got me to work as massage services here. I came to know a Singapore man. He treats me very well and we were together for 9 months. And he just left me one day by sending me a WhatsApp to say he chosen his wife.

I am heartbroken. I have never thought this will happened so fast. Not all massage girl only wanted money. Please be fair.
Sorry for posting here. I am reading and feel not fair to say something so nasty about us and we have some friends here got push away after months too.
so there are good guys and there are bad guys.
and there are good ladies and there are nasty ladies too.

move on babe...
Old 14-01-2019, 12:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Supernova222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just to share my own experience. Had patronized this ML for the past 4 yrs. Professional good massage with HJ only.

Only in the last 6 months did I become KCed. I started visiting more often (previously only once every 2 to 3 weeks) ..to 4 to 5 times a week. Reasons for my KC, i will provide in a separate post. Obviously i was burning cash rapidly.

She knows my status. and she has repeatedly maintained she doesn't want to be a 小三。She doesn't want to send me any wrong message. When i text her, she replies only to confirm bookings. Nothing else. Till date, we have not gone out on her free day. She does not do this with anyone at all. Till this very day, her private life remains private.

Despite my confessions and affections displayed, she has been consistent in her message to me. She said she appreciates my affections,and my friendship. She also said she considers me a very good friend, but that is it.

There were of course instances whereby we have arguments, with her asking me not to visit her anymore. She thinks i think too much, and i should not bother about her other clients, just be simple. she says. It is much more difficult to practice in real life.

She has limited my visits to once to twice a week, as she is concerned the way i am splurging my cash. She told me this is not the way to do so. And also to lessen my reliance on seeing her.

She is one of those that are truly not out to exploit. She has never given me any false hope, or called me 亲爱 or whisper sweet nothings to me . She appreciates my support and my 欣赏but that is all she is prepared to do.

I am struggling with my own emotions. Trying to climb out. Reduced sessions enforced are working but i still struggle.
Old 14-01-2019, 06:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Judging fr ur report i think she is nice and sincere lady
Guess you have to battle ur own emotion cos it seems 1 sided.
Go pick up a hobby ar to fill up ur time and slowly these emotion will fade away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova222 View Post
Just to share my own experience. Had patronized this ML for the past 4 yrs. Professional good massage with HJ only.

Only in the last 6 months did I become KCed. I started visiting more often (previously only once every 2 to 3 weeks) ..to 4 to 5 times a week. Reasons for my KC, i will provide in a separate post. Obviously i was burning cash rapidly.

She knows my status. and she has repeatedly maintained she doesn't want to be a 小三。She doesn't want to send me any wrong message. When i text her, she replies only to confirm bookings. Nothing else. Till date, we have not gone out on her free day. She does not do this with anyone at all. Till this very day, her private life remains private.

Despite my confessions and affections displayed, she has been consistent in her message to me. She said she appreciates my affections,and my friendship. She also said she considers me a very good friend, but that is it.

There were of course instances whereby we have arguments, with her asking me not to visit her anymore. She thinks i think too much, and i should not bother about her other clients, just be simple. she says. It is much more difficult to practice in real life.

She has limited my visits to once to twice a week, as she is concerned the way i am splurging my cash. She told me this is not the way to do so. And also to lessen my reliance on seeing her.

She is one of those that are truly not out to exploit. She has never given me any false hope, or called me 亲爱 or whisper sweet nothings to me . She appreciates my support and my 欣赏but that is all she is prepared to do.

I am struggling with my own emotions. Trying to climb out. Reduced sessions enforced are working but i still struggle.
Old 14-01-2019, 06:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Of course not all. We are all humans got good and bad got greedy and got contented.
Just move on and u will be fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowernana1995 View Post

Old 14-01-2019, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Supernova222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah...she is nice. Probably in her 30s..well kept,slim and elegant. Not the typical SYT but she exudes an alluring effect.

All the more she is sincere and nice, that is what i am smitten with. She is so different from those others that just want your $$$. We talk well together.

And yes you are right, it has to be one sided. She knows there is no way she is gonna break up my current status. Even if there is any good feeling at her end, she is definitely not gonna tell me how she feels. She will rather bottle it up than share.

She also told me there were also others who have similar asked her out, expressed a liking for her. But she remains unmoved. I believe she was affected by a previous bad incident which makes her very wary and become more guarded. I can understand how she would feel towards any new admirers.

I also know nothing will come out of this. But she is really a gem i treasure.
Old 15-01-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova222 View Post
Yeah...she is nice. Probably in her 30s..well kept,slim and elegant. Not the typical SYT but she exudes an alluring effect.

All the more she is sincere and nice, that is what i am smitten with. She is so different from those others that just want your $$$. We talk well together.

And yes you are right, it has to be one sided. She knows there is no way she is gonna break up my current status. Even if there is any good feeling at her end, she is definitely not gonna tell me how she feels. She will rather bottle it up than share.

She also told me there were also others who have similar asked her out, expressed a liking for her. But she remains unmoved. I believe she was affected by a previous bad incident which makes her very wary and become more guarded. I can understand how she would feel towards any new admirers.

I also know nothing will come out of this. But she is really a gem i treasure.
Bro,

Your situation is very similar from mine, seriously hope that you overcome it but I have to say your ML's pattern is very similar from the one I got KCed. Don't tell me, we both fall for the same lady but then there is so many ML that fit this description, she working in the city area?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1