The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 15-01-2019, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Supernova222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BGNeo View Post
Bro,

Your situation is very similar from mine, seriously hope that you overcome it but I have to say your ML's pattern is very similar from the one I got KCed. Don't tell me, we both fall for the same lady but then there is so many ML that fit this description, she working in the city area?
Nope. Not city.

I long suspected she probably had something brief wih someone who was married. The other half the missus somehow caught the guy looking for her. That was some years back Dun ask me how I know even though she didn't tell me.

She probably realised her error and likely decided never to get involved with anyone ever again. She just wants a simple life. No complications from relationships. Too troublesome. Lol.

Trying to let go slowly. But hard. Cold turkey is not working. It is stupid trying to pursue something that is not going to work, but why do we still do it? Especially after she has already made it clear.

Her reason is we are trying to use material stuff to win her over, it is not true love. Once the fad is over in a few months, we move on.
Old 15-01-2019, 03:03 PM
Samster

Re: Did I kena the KC Trap?

I also understand that money was involved in the previous relationship.
Apparently the guy borrowed money from her....when things turned sour, he tried to return her the money, but she refused to take it from him....

That is why I feel she is a very sincere person. Even though she gave him $$, she didn't want to accept anything back from the guy. But in a way, this might mean she really felt something true towards that guy. But she decided it was best not to continue and have a clean break.
Old 15-01-2019, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova222 View Post
I also understand that money was involved in the previous relationship.
Apparently the guy borrowed money from her....when things turned sour, he tried to return her the money, but she refused to take it from him....

That is why I feel she is a very sincere person. Even though she gave him $$, she didn't want to accept anything back from the guy. But in a way, this might mean she really felt something true towards that guy. But she decided it was best not to continue and have a clean break.
Not all ML working in this industry is bad I will agree with you, I know some ML that after so many years we are still good friends and we will go out for dinners etc, some will even advice you on things but the good ones are the REALLY outliners in the bell curve and stand a very small percentage.

The one I got KCed had a relationship with a guy and started a business together and ended up closed but she did not tell me in detail of how deep their relationship went. she is a very private person as well. I secretly also found out that she is actually married to a Singaporean but that is a very long story and she told me that she is not type who wants to get married.

The reason you can't forget her is that you kept seeing her too often and naturally affection will grow this is very human. I know it is a very hard phase that u are facing, been through it but you have to face it head on there is no short cuts to this.
For me, my turning point was when I found out that she have a husband already in Singapore and saw with my own 2 eyes the wedding photo, my heart just went dead and my mind just stop thinking about her.
Old 15-01-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGNeo View Post
Not all ML working in this industry is bad I will agree with you, I know some ML that after so many years we are still good friends and we will go out for dinners etc, some will even advice you on things but the good ones are the REALLY outliners in the bell curve and stand a very small percentage.

The one I got KCed had a relationship with a guy and started a business together and ended up closed but she did not tell me in detail of how deep their relationship went. she is a very private person as well. I secretly also found out that she is actually married to a Singaporean but that is a very long story and she told me that she is not type who wants to get married.

The reason you can't forget her is that you kept seeing her too often and naturally affection will grow this is very human. I know it is a very hard phase that u are facing, been through it but you have to face it head on there is no short cuts to this.
For me, my turning point was when I found out that she have a husband already in Singapore and saw with my own 2 eyes the wedding photo, my heart just went dead and my mind just stop thinking about her.
Bro, sometimes I feel the reason why she is so private is that she is involved with someone. When I found out about the bad incident she had with another guy...I asked her in a different manner, to see if she is willing to say anything, but she just kept quiet and said she does not need to comment. I think something real existed between them. At that point I really felt like walking away but I decided that that was her past and her own private life that she can choose not to reveal to anyone .

Sorry bro for your incident but I am glad you have closure in the sense that you found out about her husband. I wish sometimes I can dig up something bad about her , something that will make me forget and make a clean break. But it is not fair to pin any blame on her for something that happened 4 years back .

So I hope I will wake up one day. She keeps saying that I am still in a dream. Eventually I will wake up.
Old 15-01-2019, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supernova222 View Post
Bro, sometimes I feel the reason why she is so private is that she is involved with someone. When I found out about the bad incident she had with another guy...I asked her in a different manner, to see if she is willing to say anything, but she just kept quiet and said she does not need to comment. I think something real existed between them. At that point I really felt like walking away but I decided that that was her past and her own private life that she can choose not to reveal to anyone .

Sorry bro for your incident but I am glad you have closure in the sense that you found out about her husband. I wish sometimes I can dig up something bad about her , something that will make me forget and make a clean break. But it is not fair to pin any blame on her for something that happened 4 years back .

So I hope I will wake up one day. She keeps saying that I am still in a dream. Eventually I will wake up.
Then u owe it to yourself to find out something about her SECRETLY, u said u often visit her then u should know her pattern eg what time she knock off from work, see whether someone will come and fetch her back home etc. I tell u sometimes these ML are playing mind games with u seriously, you will be seriously shocked at what they are capable of and what you find out.
u r now in a state of mind that she is an angel, it is not always the case.
Old 15-01-2019, 06:13 PM
Samster

Bro,i think she will know if anyone is tailing her. Is this how you found out about the hubby?

She is very guarded after the bad incident. Apparently the guy's wife followed her and found him looking for her. I believe she will be very aware if someone wants to stalk her.

That happened when she first arrived in SG. Likely in her first year of work when she is still a greenhorn.

I know the estate she stays but that is a big place, unless I get a private eye , I will never stand a chance. She takes the hus.
Old 15-01-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

The guy"s wife apparently just saw them , no hard evidence . But she reported to the police.
Old 15-01-2019, 06:20 PM
Samster

I reckon the other guy still hasn't given up. Though she blocked him on wechat. That is why she will take different routes to work and back. By bus or sometimes mrt. I am pretty sure he might still be stalking her months after the breakup. But perhaps no longer since it has been so long.

That is why her residence is top secret. Lol
Old 18-01-2019, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 495 / Power: 22
triplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of lighttriplebiatch is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferndazAllan View Post
RED ONE SIX THIS IS RED TWO ZERO

Tango Hotel Echo Bravos Oscar Sierra Seirra India Sierra foxtrot oscar LIMA LIMA OSCAR whiskey india november golf delta alpha india lima yankee

RED ONE SIX How copy ?
The Boss is Following Daily! R16
Old 09-02-2019, 06:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Sigh. Getting deeper. Need to go keep seeing her. If no see her. Feel like something is missing. But it is making a hole in the pocket. Why like that
Old 09-02-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
AL1188 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAL1188 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAL1188 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by redmarkjoe View Post
Sigh. Getting deeper. Need to go keep seeing her. If no see her. Feel like something is missing. But it is making a hole in the pocket. Why like that
Hi bro, you are not alone. All cheongsters will one way or another KC by the ML. Most ML will treat all bros very nice in order to get return clients. They are not wrong in doing that. Unfortunately, most bros will inadvertently falls and KC by them mainly due to their friendliness and intimacy during the massage/services. Remember, they only treat you as a client but you are the one that wants to treat them as intimate girlfriend. You see, this is really silly. Get out now before you gets too deep, gets hurt and starts to do stupid things.

Just to share, I know of one case where the bro who get himself KC too deep and when the ML see things got a bit overboard, she starts to isolate him. This bro felt hurt and start to harass and even threaten her. He is silly enough to get himself running foul with the law for harassment and threatening a person. This is just not worth it.

So bro, just come out to have fun will do but don't think too much. You will feel happier that way. Take care!
Old 09-02-2019, 03:40 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
Dereknchann94 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

I missed my ML too, she's from China. Gave her 55k and she's gone.
Old 09-02-2019, 06:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pursoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dereknchann94 View Post
I missed my ML too, she's from China. Gave her 55k and she's gone.
Wow. Sure boh. Feel for you bro.
Old 09-02-2019, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pursoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice thread for reading. Bros here sure is caring
Old 10-02-2019, 03:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 7
redmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find betterredmarkjoe is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by triplebiatch View Post
The Boss is Following Daily! R16
Really. Interesting
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1