The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 17-01-2019, 09:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 6
Thaiexpress deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Oh no again??? Anyone can recognize the stable or girls?
It seem like rolly polly and merci have not do any advertise for a few day even in wechat. Could it be one of them that get raid?
Old 17-01-2019, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 7
Alien6969 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Score1hole View Post
Forever have this nonsense. When no report the girl have no report the whole stint here. When there is bad fr for that particular link stable or that stable sure all the good fr auto appear in that few min. Joke man seriously and the white knight will appear out of no where very fast.

2. To those who say chemistry are also clone la. Example I pay for this amout for sex, blowjob enjoy the service listed. Just because one word chemistry i deserve bad service or non exist service? See lady black face? Why not we pay to the lady also depend our chemistry with them in the session. See how they feel. Customer fuck up ladies complain okt then some okt complain here or use clone. Ladies fuck up we kena clone say no chemistry, unhygine. Cb unhygine smelly then shower for fuck in the session? used this as an excuse only. We pay $130-$150 knn tell us chemistry cb then we knn see saggy boob stretch mark all over scar all over we diam diam because shower liao cannot cancel also must fuck. Yeah still everyone have on and off day but if you can't provide what basic then just simply fuck off not ask for any perfect. As chiongster we only want what listed simple as that.

Door open customer think diffrent can cancel same goes to the Ladies if think customer not good looking or dirty can cancel don't just simply take money and don't serve. So chemistry is a bullshit. Simi lan jiao ymmv all are bull shit.
Ya... Sometimes i wonder why need chemistry...
Old 17-01-2019, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
pharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpharoh_15 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Tried Cho a few days ago. Although mixed reviews still chose her on the basis that she's young, listed as "massage trained", shaved and previous positive experience with OKT. She's overall bubbly after some time but seemed awkward in bed. Quick FR:

Body: Young and slim
Massage: She's definitely not trained and she said dunno why she's listed as such. Did a bit of back and thighs but ran out of ideas after 10 mins
Pussy: Was probably shaved when she came 2 weeks ago but has been growing since. Wonder why they don't bring their shaver
FJ: She being young i gave in when she requested to use a bit of KY so couldn't feel the full tightness. But eventually cum so not too bad.

After rtf Mickey twice, was hoping for another good long massage during my session as i usually don't recover in time for the 2nd shot. Disappointed and left early as i thought OKT differentiates those who are trained (unlike other stables) and was accurate with Mickey. Although massage is not their main job its a great plus point to have. Guess i'll have to go back to MLs.

That aside, Gfe improves with time and her caring nature can be seen eventually. Cho is definitely still new and needs to be lead in everything.
Old 17-01-2019, 10:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 16
Clueless Guy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Book 331 from bro ILT this morning 1.25am.

She is indeed a beauty with a superb figure. Very service oriented lady with no blackie face even at the time she is about to rest. Smiling and teasing me while giving my small little bro a good blow. Her bed skill is responsive with nice moaning and able to accept my hard thrusting. A very fantastic lady with good girl friend experience.

Unlikely I am able to return due to work but have added her line for my trip to bangkok in march.

Given $110 plus $40 tip well deserve
Old 17-01-2019, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 8
JumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJumpinJimmy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mewtwo View Post
Pony? I don't seem to find it. Do you have the link?
Devilhouse has hidden babes on their own website only, no thread on dome 1.

Found Alfa there, and tried her last week, very SYT slim body with A cups. I think would be niche desire, as limited English and quite tanned, perfect only for those who wanted to fuck that young exchange student they saw on the bus. She's pretty, and shy, so with lights down, she was a fantastic fuck (for me), especially in doggy with her slender legs and bubble butt. As I think ymmv, I was reluctant to pen FR, but what the hell... maybe someone out there can enjoy.
Old 17-01-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious777 View Post
Mistake in my previous FR for Miko, did not qualify for the lucky draw!!!

Now here is my FR for the new SYT in Regent.

16/01/2019
5pm

Bella is a SYT studying in University in Thailand. She is a small girl for you to dominate her you think? NO!!! She is a small sized ting tong commando girl.
She is not Super Chio, she is super cute!!!
When you start to think most SYTs need a little time to warm up before the session gets real hot & steamy? Not with Bella.

She opens the door with a chicky smile on her face like as if i am a RTF customer. Went into the room and she keeps on giggling to herself.
Have a short chat with her before proceeding to shower.
Her Body is thai tan, young and smooth. got a little burnt scar on the left side of her tummy. She accidentally spill some hot water on herself. (Poor girl). Nice Natural boobs and clean shaved pussy.

Shower is kinda crazy, she gave a furious handjob while soaping my cock and keeps on giggling over it.
Went back in the room and she joined in shortly with a big smile on her face.
Pulled my towel from me and laughed.

Furiously jumped onto the bed and and started to catbath me.
After a quick catbath, went down south and started BBBJ .... FREEHAND~
Did it fast and furious like a commando. switching between my shaft and balls and the entire groin area.
Really impressed by the skills a syt like her possessed.

Can't hope it in anymore and asked her to caps me for some action.
BUT SHE ASKED: You don't want to lick my pussy? ( While rubbing her pussy)
WTF?!?!?!
Not today, I wanna fuck this girl straight away! Told her nope, will do when i return again. Started to pump her in various position.

Did this position:

And she asked: Carry fuck me?

Wow! This syt is really horny ah.
Pumped her hard and fast while enjoying her cute young moans.
Couldn't hold it much longer, pull it out and exploded my loads in her cute young mouth! CIM and suck till my cock goes limp.
Smiled with my cum in her mouth and signaled me to go shower.

Did a wash up and went back in the room to wait for her.
Came back and asked me when i coming back to fuck her again.
Sure! (Maybe after another in my list, or should i just skip and come RTF this horny little girl?)

Overall, Bella is indeed a surprise bonk for me, did not expect a syt to be that commando. Totally not shy and yet full of confidence.
She is very fun and ting tong and possess a great young body.
Highly recommended for syt lovers with great skills and attitude.

BIG THUMBS UP FOR BRO SK FOR THIS YOUNG GEM!!!
great FR dude... hows her ass shape?
Old 17-01-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 197 / Power: 7
Curious777 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCurious777 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
great FR dude... hows her ass shape?
Her ass is firm and meaty enough for the rear action. (Doggy of course)

Missed out one part in my FR. Bella has very long hair, she doesn't like to tie it up. so she does not tie her hair during the whole session.
Flips her hair around in slutty/ Foxy manner while BBBJ.
Old 17-01-2019, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1625 / Power: 22
supershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant futuresupershaft has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious777 View Post
Her ass is firm and meaty enough for the rear action. (Doggy of course)

Missed out one part in my FR. Bella has very long hair, she doesn't like to tie it up. so she does not tie her hair during the whole session.
Flips her hair around in slutty/ Foxy manner while BBBJ.
yummy.... if she has super high heels in her room, should look even more farkable... hehe
Old 17-01-2019, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
harper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find betterharper2k is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZanShen View Post
Oh no again??? Anyone can recognize the stable or girls?
Stamford road? There's like only 1 place I can recall there... previously used by Doll88. Not sure if its the same in this case.
Old 17-01-2019, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Davidlicious deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TheRegentLust (Miko)
Overnight on 6 Jan 2019
Pic Resemblance: 95% Pic
Looks: 10/10 SYT type, eyes smaller than pic
Boobs:8/10 B cup
Frenching: 9/10 Can french/catbath/paint
BJ: 9/10 BBBJ was great, deep throat and will look up when giving you BBBJ
FJ: 9/10 Cum quite easily from foreplay
GFE: 7/10 Decent grasp of english, make you feel like your girlfriend for the whole night.
RTF: will go for her again.
Old 17-01-2019, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1048 / Power: 7
Ippt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud ofIppt has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

NJ-VIP888

WILD LOOKING LASS-Simply love that gold colour hair.
Smooth transaction with VIP888. Instructions are clear.
Location was easy to find and with ample parking nearby.
Mrt is a walking distance.

Shower: Shower together but not much action.
Tease my DIDI a bit and wash me very clean.
Fresh towels and everything provided.
Body: Nice body frame. Gave her a nice catbath first before she return and works onto me. Sensitive Nipples as I suck on her Nice NATURAL boobs soft to grab
Can hear her soft moan and when I look at her she gets so shy that makes me more excited.
BBBJ: Works on me with good suction. No cim which is not a problem for me. Maybe other bros lucky get it.
FJ: Caps on and asked me how I want. Told her u come on top me lazy ok and she can really move. Makes me cum in no time.
Or probably I am too horny from the catbath alone.

RTF: Most bros I believe wont turn down a girl like this.
Good one actually. Cant speak English much but some google translate with chicken and duck talk makes the session fun actually.

Thanks VIP888.
Old 17-01-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 7
sexhouse is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexhouse is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexhouse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbychin View Post
Made a wasted trip to see Mickey from SH69.

Though there are a lot of good reviews about her, what is said about her not being a looker is putting in lightly (in my opinion). She is honestly way below average. So potential bros please note.

Opened door to see an aunty-looking woman with heavy acne scars and oily skin, can discount heavily from the photos and add 5-6 years. To me it is an instant turn-off, no matter how good the service claims to be physical looks is also important.

However, was more disappointed in OKT response. I politely told him that Mickey does not look like the photos and apologised. Got a reply of “Ok bro in future pls dun book from us.”

I firmly replied that I’m not so free (or evil) to go up and down to reject + waste OKT time for fun and requested we handle it politely, but no response.

This is just a post to bros who are interested in booking her to take note so they don’t have to go through any unpleasant situations. Thank you!

Bro mickey has been one of our best sellers.
Either you have very bad taste (which might be the case)
Or your eyes paste stamp.
How any one can consider mickey to be unlike her photo or ugly is utterly bewildering.

Try as I might I can't find the aunty with acne scars. No filter was used for the photo. Just the girls having supper taken using normal hp camera
Old 17-01-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 10
rats09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ippt View Post
NJ-VIP888

WILD LOOKING LASS-Simply love that gold colour hair.
Smooth transaction with VIP888. Instructions are clear.
Location was easy to find and with ample parking nearby.
Mrt is a walking distance.

Shower: Shower together but not much action.
Tease my DIDI a bit and wash me very clean.
Fresh towels and everything provided.
Body: Nice body frame. Gave her a nice catbath first before she return and works onto me. Sensitive Nipples as I suck on her Nice NATURAL boobs soft to grab
Can hear her soft moan and when I look at her she gets so shy that makes me more excited.
BBBJ: Works on me with good suction. No cim which is not a problem for me. Maybe other bros lucky get it.
FJ: Caps on and asked me how I want. Told her u come on top me lazy ok and she can really move. Makes me cum in no time.
Or probably I am too horny from the catbath alone.

RTF: Most bros I believe wont turn down a girl like this.
Good one actually. Cant speak English much but some google translate with chicken and duck talk makes the session fun actually.

Thanks VIP888.
覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Agree a nice girl but her pics are definitely when she was younger. She now has a bit of baby fat on her stomach and seems to have aged slightly. Didn稚 affect her performance with me but always good to let others know that the pics don稚 reflect her now.
Old 17-01-2019, 03:01 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 233 / Power: 7
sexhouse is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexhouse is a Helpful and Caring Samstersexhouse is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
supper anyone? the gongbao frog aroi leh. 2018 top 50 Michelin Bib Gourmand eateries
Sharp eyes
Old 17-01-2019, 03:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 700 / Power: 8
Bangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to beholdBangc0ck is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexhouse View Post
[/URL]
what is the name of the girl infront? looks good.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1