The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 23-01-2019, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2195 / Power: 11
tito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond reputetito has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Dark Side of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
I posted in Thailand section. Repost here for those with dark side to read.
Haha. As far as body hair is concerned, I shave facial hair, trim nose hair when necessary (check daily), heng no chest hair. Armpit hair never touch.

The only thing is the pubic hair, I humji don't dare shave. But there is possibility of me coming out of retirement (again ) to book Dome 1 FL.

Think at the very least, I will trim as much as possible, the pubic hair. DT CIM is moi poison, so I want the FL don't buay song me

Points exchange queue is now closed for new people!

Updated points exchange list - with bonus vid links!

Cheers!

Archive
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 25-01-2019, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 11
funboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: The Dark Side of Man

I posted in Thailand section. Repost here for those with dark side to read.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Some bro ask if need pay working girls money? or barfine them? To meet them outside. So my reply below.
Quote:
The magic word use to ask working girls the golden question to meet you is.......

Are you "FREE" to meet me for party or supper?

Will you be "FREE" to meet me and stay with me?

What time you be "FREE" tonight to meet me?

Subconsciously induce their brain to simulate FREE and think FREE 5555

If they meet you outside their work then high chance really is FREEEEEEE. If they money minded they will ask you pay money when you ask them the golden question or when you ask them go back room with you. If bao party or bao drinks or bao supper liao hor usually is FREEEEEEE must see your KC skills 55555 but some may ask some money for bombom only. Unless the girl gamching gaogao with you hor. Unless you gona pay her? You don't ask the girl "Can you don't work and be with me?" The word "work" is sensitive. 555555

But if gamching gaogao fuck b4 liao hor can just shoot lah. "Darling today u work mai? I come bkk find u. If you FREE come my room meet me mai? we happy and supper today have fun ok? I miss you na." 555555
I like to add on the part about subconscious. To certain extend, i think everyone can be "psycho". Not like mental illness type but like "Come lah we psycho him to go do it."

For those who read the forum long enough, you will notice every now then there will be some trend. Because readers read too much about something and the infos are being stored in the human mind some where deep like an archive. How to know if you successfully "psycho" another? There are some ways or words you use in your posting which no one uses and eventually that "word" frequently uniquely use by you? Some how eventually use by another. So i can say you have indirectly influence another. It multiply and spread like a virus. Its a deep topic which i also can't explain great details.

Welcome to the world of Dark Side.

May Heaven Add Lots Of Bad Karma To Those With Vicious Heart Trolling.

Thanks for up. But I don't need points now. Will return when possible.

Last edited by funboi; 25-01-2019 at 12:47 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 25-01-2019, 05:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

My Reputation: Points: 1345 / Power: 4
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Quote:
To show appreciation, I be giving away free signature banners of your choice. It can be Starwars or DC superheros or Marvel heros character theme? Special request theme subject to possibilities for explore and especially those having existing signature words and intend convert them into graphic form. Please kindly PM me if keen.

Please note the signature banner are not professional standard. It will include the character of your choice or with some mix & match design with quote provided by you or your nick on it. You will have to let me know otherwise its just using my "imagination". It will definitely be unique for you.

FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY

Not everyone keen so only those interested. Thanks.

My current signature banner is made up of 6 pictures and 1 text.
Wao. The DT CIM. Never try before. Hahaha. Swee~

Last edited by Vaporiserz; 26-01-2019 at 02:53 PM.
Old 26-01-2019, 09:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 13
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

Interesting read bro Funboi, thanks for starting this thread.
Finding a suitable girl is truelly tough man, I will be in Bangkok from 29th till 31st January for work cum leisure, ha ha. More than seven years never step foot into BKK, really dunno what to expect haha
Old 27-01-2019, 08:05 AM
Samster

funboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: The Dark Side of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by andythai View Post
29th till 31st January for work cum leisure.

More than seven years never step foot into BKK, really dunno what to expect
Google and youtube will be your best planning helper.

Travel is very convenient in BKK now since got MRT/BTS/Airport link. Google Map is good for estimating travel time.

For example, you are 5mins walk to a train station and the place you going also near a train station. So B4 you hop into a taxi, you can use google map to do a quick location search and estimate the travel time. From there decide best way to reach your destination cuz in BKK at certain timing of the day or for some unknown reasons, traffic jams is a headache. Just imagine a heavy jam at sukhumvit point A to B. Maybe if i jog there be faster 55555. Then also don't feel shy to try out motosai (bike taxi) which is very cheap as low as 20-50baht cuz the places you going can be very near only but you lazy to walk or heavy traffic etc. Tuk tuk leh, i seldom take cuz its taxi or motosai for me. Grab have but i only use when no taxi.

There are 2 airports in bkk. Suvarnabhumi airport and Don Muang airport. Arriving into bkk, just go take the standard meter taxi to go your hotel. Don't waste time thinking take train unless your hotel is really near train and you have no big luggage and very free. Taxi usually will ask you wana go by normal route or toll.

Do take note when going back? Please really observe the 2 hours counter check-in buffer timing. Don Muang got chance to kana traffic jams hor at certain timing. Suvarnabhumi rare but also may have slight jam. Again, google map is your best estimate to know where kana red and jams. If you are late already by taxi? Don't be surprise departure immigration also jam cuz unlucky kana whole lot of PRCs who are also late and they cut Q and causing chaos. By the time you pass immigration? Your next nightmare is your flight maybe at the end of the terminal and you run all the way there to boarding. 5555.

In general, humsup tourist usually will go Ratchada or Sukhumvit or Patpong. But most will agree sukhumvit is best area to stay cuz its very central and got a lot massage shops, Nana + SCB + Thermae. Over years, some of the Apnam(soapies) closed but generally Ratchada area you still can find those well known places operating. Finding girl timing usually start 11am and can end 5am so long the sun don't come out? There are places to find girls. So whoever say he can't find girl in bkk is rubbish. 55555.

Party places plenty be it KaoSan, Ratchada, RCA, Sukhumvit or Thonglor/Ekkamai area which no lack of tourist. If you gona drink a lot or going same place few days, best is open a bottle JW black but ask price first won't harm.

Eat no need say liao. So many malls with restaurant and foodcourt and hypermarket and 7-11 is best places to find frozen delicious food. 5555. Street stall the night market also a lot. Don't be shy to try the food cuz cheap and good.

Don't need to waste time travel far to go what market to buy clothes etc. Some time the hypermarket nearby you got lots of clearance stuff can buy. If you have baby or kids, the children clothings already damn cheap there somemore got disney whatever also have. They usually have a section clearance at 50baht 100baht or 200baht etc.

If you bring girl back to your room, pls remember to keep all the important things in safebox before sleep or shower alone. Also never ever drink what girls pour for you in hotel room unless you already makan her till gaogao and feel good. 5555.

Wish you good luck and have fun. Unleash your dark side and enjoy.

Old 27-01-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Red face Chionging for Dummies

The do's and don'ts. Understand and know how.

If you have something to share, please quote this post so the banner will appear in your post.

Quote:

Last edited by funboi; 13-02-2019 at 02:59 AM.
Old 27-01-2019, 06:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
visualman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Funboi.. thank you for this thread.. tons of wisdom here.
Old 27-01-2019, 08:58 PM
Samster

Wink Chionging for Dummies - Field Reports

Its very common for chiongsters to ask for FR. Why ask? Because you want to know more about a product you getting. Chionging the Dome is same like buying things from internet. You see something you like? You choose to buy it and pay cash on delivery. On receiving the product, you then decide whether to return it without opening it. Thats commonly know as "U-TURN" for chionging. You see the picture, you like and you book, you reached, door open and have change of mind? You "U-TURN" to avoid losing the money for something you don't like or not as describe.

The boom of internet bring lots of fun for chiongster. But at the same time, it also bring competition for stables. In the old days, its really about keeping customers because many stables will direct customers to join their group. Being part of the group mean you will receive update of new arrivals.

Many people now shop online be it taobao, aliexpress, qoo10, lazada or amazon etc. These platform allow many sellers to list their products online. When online shopping just started, there was only 1 or few seller selling phone casing but now more and more sellers start to sell too. So competition is fierce. How to list and make money? There are 101 ways to do it. Some will do promotion by offering discount? Some will ask you be member? Sounds familiar? But with so many sellers now. How to make your product listings stand out among the others? Thats why products now mostly all come with reviews and pictures. Some online platform give incentive to shoppers who write reviews of products. You, yes you! Will look through all these reviews and stars rating before decide to buy from that seller. In China, sellers are extremely hungry for sales so they employ or use "ghost writer" to write reviews for their own store and products to jack up the ratings to create an impression that the item is well receive and good.

So its the same for some stables. They also took the same strategy. Giving incentive to chiongsters who write FR. But not all the stables adopt this strategy. Some already well established and have sufficient base. Some they don't need to earn top sales so long within comfort zone. Some of the stables who lack chiongsters support and lack branding awareness? They need exposure desperately. So the "ghost writer" come in. Accounts range from old and new. In the very old days, having FR in thread mean the thread will be push to the top of page. Also first page yield the most exposure because without thread update, the listing will be buried deep behind. Just imagine without exposure, no one know the existence of the FL. She probably end up having less customers unless her operator is hard working enough to push sales over the chat.

As time goes, now there is a consolidated thread for all the FRs. Stables listing now are under controlled. They are not allow to up thread as and when they like because the system is fair for all. Otherwise there be upping threads all over to gain that first page exposure. Some try undercut another etc. Thats where all the unhappiness come about and hate among stables started.

The great bonk thread is free for all chiongster to post. But there's only 1 thread and it sticks there. So the only way to gain exposure from the thread is to be the latest few posting. Just think about yourself as a chiongster. How deep? How many pages will you click backward to view the FR posting? If you don't read the thread daily, you probably will miss some FR posting few days ago. Then some chiongster lazy to search also waiting to be spoon feed? So the competition for exposure now lies within the last few posting of the thread.

There are many ways "ghost writer" can bring up a posting.

e.g.
1 post and later 1 quote reply ask
1 post and later he self reqoute.
1 post ask and later 1 answer.
1 post ask waiting for genuine reply.

Depending how deep the post been buried, if the post is just 1 or 2 pages behind? There's no need to bring up that post again for exposure. Or the post already gain sales results. Thats some of the tactics used.

I'm sure many will argue say how to know? How to prove? It be a never ending argument. But if you are a real chiongster, you will rather believe it than argue the authenticity about it. Tioboh? Just like internet shopping. The ways of doing things keep changing.

I need to emphasize that some stable are not selling fake products but just that their products in need of that exposure to get things moving. Once things go smooth? They don't even need to do it because there are indeed real chiongsters contributing FRs.

I also emphasize that as a chiongster, you should remain neutral. While stable indeed can take care customer well and provide good products. Once you decide to take side with stable? You become part of stable operations without knowing. Thats why some time we see some guys jump out to defend stables or attack stables using FRs. There's no need to name the stable or operator say they good or bad. It only end up creating more conflict and differences.

Many of us read such posting, we actually laugh about it because it make no sense to us since we are experienced chiongster who visit all the stables without bias. We don't understand why some guys are so critical about that stable. Like you have some blood feud with them? 5555.

All chiongsters therefore should avoid quoting stables or quoting another with intent of elevating another especially at thread which everyone have business or special interest in it. You also do not know who you are chatting with and even if you know or met the guy b4 doesn't mean you know everything about him/her. So best is don't quote another. I myself also prefer not be quoted by another unless have question to ask me or replying my posting.

When writing FR always should concentrate on the FL and your session. I like to emphasize chiongsters should at all times observe safety and security. By reveal too detailed information in your FR of safety concern, it may cause unfortunate event which we have seen a lot in the past even last year especially. Some will argue say sooner or later it will happen but why you make it happen faster? By doing something you think is benefit everyone but indirectly you are also maybe causing harm to many. We all like to see pictures videos etc. Just think about yourself. You are a chiongster. Someone revealed a lot info and you are going there. Will you want unnecessary event happen during your visit? So real chiongster should help one another. Think like a chiongster and you will understand better the motives behind certain events. Remember most chiongsters are selfish to share. Even if share girls also won't be till extreme extend so helpful till giving u overload with information.

Please not tell the whole world you are now at which room or place having session and posting because thats stupid. You never know if someone aim you in the forum and by sharing you are there now? You never know if someone else knock on the door say hi to you.

And if you don't post FR ever, please avoid give negative comment about something because you never contribute but yet always complaining. It make no sense at all. Those who always ask about something for FRs especially. Please also avoid asking because forever asking but yet no FR. What are you? So all chiongsters should be consistent in posting FRs. Out of 10 girls you visited, make some effort to clock some FR. At least the next time when you asking another for FRs or you bashing a stable or give negative comment? All the readers or chiongster will have better clue about whether your post are genuine or not.

Please always remember, FRs are purely for reference only. Its difficult to explain why some get good service some get bad. Too much possibilities. In room only 2 person know what happen so also no need to guess. Don't even rely too much on another to feed you with info and FR because you are a grown man and if you rely someone for bonk then if one day he ceased to exist you how? Book FL no need be so complicated one. Just go with your heart.

Be safe, be discreet and enjoy.

Last edited by funboi; 28-01-2019 at 07:34 AM.
Old 27-01-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 2
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Chionging for Dummies - Field Reports

Your post is well-written and makes a lot of sense. Though like you said, it's better to believe some things, and that is why I'm not keen to visit some stables with very bad reputations without having tried them myself. If what I'm doing works and is happy with what I get, why bother changing right?

Onto the matter about FRs. IMHO, you are very right that the FRs should concentrate on the lady and not include too many details (Well of course, you are the experienced one here). That's why my FRs usually only include the observational details (like how she looks or services she offer) rather than giving a rundown of what happened like I'm writing an erotic story. After all, those details cannot go wrong one, whereas on the other hand, like the usual saying goes, YMMV. It's not my job to get other bros all horny and wanting to try the ladies themselves. My sharing is merely giving them an idea of what to expect when they walk in the room.

Last edited by meanbow; 27-01-2019 at 11:14 PM.
Old 28-01-2019, 07:11 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: Chionging for Dummies - Field Reports

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbow View Post
some stables with very bad reputations

If what I'm doing works and is happy with what I get, why bother changing right?

FRs should concentrate on the lady and not include too many details

rather than giving a rundown of what happened like I'm writing an erotic story.

The Yusof belong to you. Its your rights to decide whats best done with the Yusof.

A chiongster sometime should try react to situation with flexibility. Like driving a car, hearing there's a very jialat accident which is far away from your current location now and reacting to an accident which now is closer to you have different impact.

Did you verified it yourself? If you did not and you believe it then keep it to your own.

e.g.

News: Someone say there is a FL who do raw with customer. But who? We don't know because the originator or whoever spreading the info didn't name her. So we either choose to believe or disbelieve. It don't harm/benefit us anyway directly since we can't seek stable for verification or ask the FL or even try her.

News: Someone say there is a FL by nick "Alpha" do raw with customer. We now know she is "Alpha" so we can know the stable and even book to ask or try see if indeed can raw. To certain chiongster, it directly have impact on them because they are booking that FL. There is some harm/benefit cuz facts are closer to chiongster now.

See the difference? When someone is being name or pointed out. Theres a chance for you to find out if its true. In many cases, severals complaints were made on a specific stable or FL. So we can actually verify the case personally by trying to make bookings. Its really the only way to know the truth! Otherwise best keep it to yourself since you believe it.

If someone say that stable bad? Or FL is bad? Then he must have tried b4 right? But problem is how can we verify? That someone never ever post FR b4. He can clock 100 posting in forum but none is FR. Why posting FR is so hard? If he had previously posted FR on that stable or many other stables or have proof he did made bookings b4? Then it make his statement more convincing since its case specific.

Question: He visit the stable b4? How many times?
If he tried 1 time only and claimed the stable is extremely bad? Enough to justify? There are some who went 1 time also and claimed the stable is extremely good. So what exactly is the minimum number of times to qualify for good or bad? Everyone standard varies. If book 5 times and 5 are bad then maybe really bad.

Thats why i always say all stables are good till they fuck you up. 555.

Question: He tried the FL b4?

If never try b4 but follow others say her pussy is smelly. Make sense? Sometime we also see chiongster who really made booking and post negative FR. Show screen cap of their bookings. It become a chiongster vs stable/FL situation. When posting such evidence, chiongster should think through if the evidence is strong enough? To make his case valid. Any weakness in the evidence? If the evidence is weak, it bring more harm to yourself actually so why post it?

e.g. of weak evidence.

A chiongster made a booking wana do AJ. He screen cap show booking done with timing. Then say stable/FL gave bad service. But in the room only 2 person know what happen. The screenshot don't prove anything except you did made a booking. You can say FL bad attitude, don't give AJ service as advertised. But!!! Stable/FL can say you don't want to pay for that AJ cuz advertisement clearly say must pay extra $30 for AJ.

See? Your claim now backfired you because there are loopholes.

e.g. of strong evidence.

Chiongster show screen cap he PAID the AJ but FL don't want give AJ and say she don't do AJ. By showing such evidence at least it justify the claim that you are being cheated of that $30 because no such service so stable should refund the $30 paid.

Of course there are some good case where for example booking timing is 2pm but chiongster kana tua and made waiting till 230pm to proceed. If chiongster choose to FR on it and kbkp about it then chiongster risk himself getting ban by that stable. Worth or not? Up to chiongster to decide. Of course we hope stable can buck up on their customer service. At least be apologetic and be truthful on the booking timing.

There are 101 ways to argue about the FR posted. Thats why always try settle with stables backend first. Sort things out before making your claims online.

The forum itself is very political with many business interest. To be an all round chiongster, its really good to try out all the stables. Only after you try it many times then you understand it. Some say starhub good some say singtel good some say m1 good but some places no reception how? Its also like traveling to countries and experience it yourself rather than always hearing other telling you how good or bad it is. But b4 you travel you prep yourself and manage your own expectations. You want to be part of the bigger picture? Then you must be bold to take a step out of your comfort zone. You win some you lose some.

But one thing i'm very sure is. A real chiongster see chiobu will very tempted to try it. Its really the struggle within to try book or not? The risk is losing your hard earn money 555. If what you wanted turn out to be a disappointment. And although the option for U-Turn is there but how often are you really going to do it? Will you do it? Also what if after you do it and get ban? When posting FRs, its really ok to post negative comments but the choice of words use must be very careful.

e.g. Instead of say i feel cheated because the girl look different from photo. Maybe you should consider saying. I'm feel disappointed because the girl look different from photo.

In the beginning when FR started. Its really the erotic details that capture chiongster heart. But things change when "ghost writer" created experience that none exist 5555. Its not wrong pen your own experience but any attempted over beautification of FR is not desired. What make a chiongster truly experienced is his real encounters.

Be safe, be discreet and enjoy.

Last edited by funboi; 28-01-2019 at 08:30 AM.
Old 28-01-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Chionging for Dummies - FR Template

This post is about FR template. There are 101 ways to write FR. I think many agree ratings is easy to read and help to understand better. For a damn long time, many follow the conventional ways of ratings 1 - 10.

e.g. conventional ratings

Look: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 8.5/10
Bbbj: 6/10

The above are good and easy to read and understand. But over the decade i realized there is some flaw in it. Do we really get to see a 2/10? or 4/10? What is 7.5/10? They are just numbers which different chiongster interpret differently. Your 7/10 can be another person 9/10 etc.

So i decided its best to represent with alphabet ratings and word. So rating make more sense and meaningful.

We all will agree anything below 5/10 is a failure. So why have 1/10 2/10 3/10? Why not make it rating 1-5? They are just numbers. You want to put stars or whatever icons/symbols also no problem! But objective is to make ratings more meaningful.

Many of us been to school and we all know report cards or test/exam comes with alphabet ratings. So its something we are all familiar deep within our mind. We already know in exam must score 50/100 anything below is failure which we don't even want to think about it.

But with alphabets, its very straight forward. In school we get ABCDF mainly. So each Alphabet mean something right? Very much cut away the 75/100 or 6.5/10 etc.

e.g. Alphabet ratings

HD = Outstanding 55555
A = Good
B = Above average
C = OK soso only
D = Failed
U = Ungraded due not try

FL NAME Issabelle - STABLE NAME

Overall: HD
Look: A
Bbbj: B
GFE: C
Comms: F
French: U
Additional Comments

Isabelle is an outstanding FL. She is good looking, gave an above average bbbj, her gfe is ok soso only, she failed to understand english and i not try frenching with her.

See? So easy!!! 5555

The choice of words used are really close to our hearts and mind. What you think? I strongly encourage chiongster to adopt the alphabet ratings. Its just a matter of time and getting use to it.

=====================================
Simplified FR Version

HD = Outstanding 55555
A = Good
B = Above average
C = OK soso only
D = Failed
U = Ungraded due not try

FL NAME - STABLE NAME

Look: X
Body: X
Boobs: X
Bbbj: X
Pussy: X
Fj: X
Styles Completed: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9
GFE: X
French: X
Hugs: X
Shower: X
Massage: X
Comms: X
Overall: X
Additional Comments

Description xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or story.

Extended FR Version
( Click to show/hide )
Quote:
Using Grade ABCDU

HD = Outstanding 55555
A = Good
B = Above average
C = OK soso only
D = Failed
U = Ungraded due not try

FL NAME - STABLE NAME

Look: Grade X

Description if any xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Body: Grade X

Boobs: Grade X

Bbbj: Grade X

Pussy: Grade X

Fj: Grade X

Styles Completed: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9

GFE: Grade X

French:Grade X

Hugs:Grade X

Shower:Grade X

Massage: Grade X

Comms: Grade X

Overall: Grade X

Additional Comments

Description xxxxxxxxxxxxxx or story.

Last edited by funboi; 28-01-2019 at 09:46 AM.
Old 30-01-2019, 09:51 AM
Samster

Exclamation Chionging for Dummies - Do's and Don'ts

In order to avoid being label by others as "ghost writer", there are some do's and don'ts chiongsters should take note. Come out chiong must have chiongster mindset. Many chiongsters are selfish, like to keep good stuff to self. But some willing to share also but not 100% share 55555. Come out play never ever show hand to anyone, not even to FL.

Of course its up to individual preference. Its your choice. But chiongsters are simply chiongster. Think chiongster cuz you are not an advertiser who trying to make a living out of it and gain max publicity for your stocks.

DO's

1. Indicate clearly in the beginning of your FR the FL nick and Stable.
e.g. Issabelle - Stable XXXX

2. Ratings and description of your encounter.
e.g. convention ratings

Look: 7/10
GFE: 5/10
Massage: 6/10

My experience blah blah blah.........

3. Censored or edit any photos or videos before upload.
e.g. Blur out sensitive info or background or cover the face or obvious tattoos etc.

4. Seek stable or FL permission before upload any private photos or videos.

5. Anything unsure? Seek stable confirmation instead of asking everyone for answer which only seller can answer.

6. If you want to quote a super long detailed FR esp. with many pics? Please if possible? "Trim" the quote so it won't appear as a "full quote".

7. In event of dispute with stable or FL. Try to settle differences behind and seek clarification by communication as much as possible in a calm manner before going online.

8. FRs are for reference only. Please learn to trust only yourself and your hard earn money.

9. Be discreet. So simple. Even if you want to share very private experience with others, outside the usual sharing? Do it after a period of time or when the FL no longer working.

10. Be safe. Its a private engagement. Think consequences before you do something of high risk.

DON'Ts

1. Avoid posting link of the stable/FL ads in your FR. You are a chiongster not an advertiser. Also don't need to spoon feed chiongster to max cuz chiongsters not stupid to find the stable and girl they keen. Its 2019 and smart internet age no longer the 56k dial up modem. All info are within the section and few clicks only.

2. Avoid writing info that discloses the location. Don't even need to say its hotel/apartment. If you want to say its cozy or nice or bad? sure no problem but for safety and discreet purposes, avoid stating unnecessary info that cause problems.

3. Avoid sharing FR of girls thats not advertise in the forum. In fact, avoid even asking info from other forums cuz mod/admin is looking out. Dumb to walk in McDonald and ask got sell KFC or not.

4. Avoid sharing too much live pics of room/FL. If you choose not to censor the pics/videos? You want increase her chance to up lorry? Or you want be part of the up lorry? So unlucky you are there. A chiongster will not sabo himself. So think chiongster.

5. Avoid making announcement that you are going for this or that FL publicly. If you are going? Why need to announce? Go already just post FR so simple. And please avoid telling the whole world you are going now or now in the room. You want to be part of the up lorry some day maybe? Maybe someone will help you make that phone call since you are so enthusiastic.

6. Avoid openly endorse stable or chiongster. There's no need to say whose is good or bad. If you visited the stable 10 times and 10 times you FR good/bad its enough. No need say stable is good reliable. You wana put a $150 guarantee on it? So anyone follow you and if get bad experience? You will refund him out of your pocket? No need say stable is bad. Even if you want say bad? Say it one time loud and clear using your FR is sufficient cuz operators may change, their working attitude changes and FL also keep changing throughout the weeks. If you never try the FL or stable? Don't even flame or endorse it. Again, if you endorse another chiongster, if one day kana bad, who gona pay for the damage? You? Just keep it to self can already and focus on the FL. Write your own FR, don't need ride on others FR.

7. Avoid spreading fake or unconfirmed news unless you yourself experienced it or personally involved and have concrete indisputable full evidence. Otherwise its just witch hunt or guessing game only. If die die want say it for benefit of everyone? Do once is sufficient. You want be a promoter or saboteur? Whole transaction only 2 and max 3 person involved.

8. Avoid falling in love with FL. If you love her make sure don't even fuck her ok? Most of the time no happy ending.

9. Do not trust anyone 100% in forum unless blood brother? But even blood brother can betray you out of selfishness. Come out play everyone have fun is enough and be happy. Never show hand never trust FL also.

10. Do not help other make bookings unless again he is your blood brother. You ready to sink with him? Clean his shits?

11. Avoid reply/quote stable posting. Stick to facts, don't endorse stable statement. If later turn out be opposite how? You promoter of it?

Anyone have any more Do's and Don'ts? Please feel free to share. Whether you do it and don't do? its up to you. 5555.

Just always remember. Think chiongster. Be safe, be discreet and enjoy.

Last edited by funboi; 26-02-2019 at 05:21 PM.
Old 30-01-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 2
meanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samstermeanbow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nothing to add on, but dun want to make it look like you are talking to urself. Just want to say thanks for sharing all these tips and wisdom and letting you know that your effort is appreciated.
Old 30-01-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Talking Re: The Dark Side of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by meanbow View Post
Nothing to add on, but dun want to make it look like you are talking to urself.
5555. Thanks for posting.

I'm not worried about that. Even if no one reply the thread? Its ok! I mentioned b4 in the Thai section below.
Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi-The best of Thailand View Post
<Post been trimmed>
I'm not a critical person. Just sharing my views and experience from 1 chiongster to next chiongster. I'm sure someone some day will benefit from it. Its up to everyone ways of doing thing.
Those who are critical of me will say "Look! He is talking to himself! No supporters!"

A few of "us" have no "business" in forum. Sometime "we" also worry later whoever seen posting with "us" be label as our clones. 55555. "Look! He using his clones to support himself!"

I'm not seeking endorsement here. In fact, i always tell "some" no need to mention my nick or quote me. Sometime, instead of replying certain chiongsters posting or i observed some posting trend? I might as well post here expressing my views and share my experience. Save the trouble of debate and arguments.

Anyone also welcome to share their experience here.

Old 30-01-2019, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Amanster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Do fls from dome1 like guys with facial hair? 😅
Advert Space Available