The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 22-01-2019, 02:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
enchoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Any reviews for Molek QSM Spa

Old 22-01-2019, 10:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1282 / Power: 15
halfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud ofhalfmelonn has much to be proud of
Re: Any reviews for Molek QSM Spa

Okt will welcome u in and arrange the girls for ur viewing
Pool nothing to shout any
Rooms are small and not too clean..
Old 23-01-2019, 10:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1528 / Power: 6
beemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant futurebeemer2018 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchoo View Post
I've just added their wechat. They have a website available too.
The last I visited their other branch.. was a poor poor experience TBH. Not sure how their newer spa, Molek stacks up? If you have more intel please do share..

some of the girls on their website look ps-ed. Like the face is pasted on another girl lol
Old 01-02-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3040 / Power: 20
jedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond reputejedycity has a reputation beyond repute

Visited a few times there. Okt will bring u and see a pool of girls. Once selected will proceed to room. A few package they provide. Don’t really remember. After job done. Proceed for makan. Chicken chop, eggs, drink.
I find it the girl quite accommodate and willing to serve. Sorry forget which girl. All recommended by OKT on site.
Uplist: anyone next?
"Q" as below
https://sbf.net.nz/showthread.php?p=...3#post19327223
Old 01-02-2019, 06:09 PM
Samster

Can you further explain the performance of these girls. It seems to be various and comparatively expensive. Do they speak English?
Old 01-02-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster

some say here that Molek QSM Spa is similar to what Amansari used to be

some say here that Molek QSM Spa is similar to what Amansari used to be

Any one able to give quantifiable FRs????
Old 05-02-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2479 / Power: 18
fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute

i think QSM like sky paradise.

basically is u go in and sit in the lounge, got food and drinks, when u ready the girls will line up for you to choose.

the girls will only do happy endings with u, they got their own massage team if u want a massage (could be male therapist)

i am considering trying it out thou. oh and i read that they have something... special...

+ RM100 and there is some upside down sex swing set??? i am totally clueless to what that is...
i think its something like this...
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod...resize=480: *
but they say upside down lei. haha... catch no ball

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 05-02-2019, 10:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 14
nameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Posting FR while at QSM Molek since I have to do visiting in JB and since they are open for the CNY period. Have a mix of Indo, Viet, Thai and China girls but not at full strength atm.

As mentioned by most; it’s a spa concept with free food and sauna/hot pool services (‘entry’ is waived if you do FJ) so you can come and spend a day here to relax. The management is the same as Sky Paradise previously at Taman Pelangi.

FR: No 189 (Viet)
Looks: 8/10 Small SYT type and has a bit of village girl type from the way she talks. Not too far off from her pic if you get to see it.
Height: About 155 maybe shorter, so damn cute
BBBJ: 6/10 (definitely had better ones)
FJ: 8/10 of you like doing the work, 5/10 if not
Service: Standard shower, looks like they don’t do the tiered service anymore (such as water bed/catbath etc or maybe just my girl didn’t do)

In fact she didn’t do the standard service you would expect which makes it very GFE. (But your mileage will vary - this was my experience with her lah) Started with having to help her get out of her dress then carrying her to the shower to bathe. After that she asked me to hug her as she was cold and then proceeded to move my hand down to warm her up below. Obviously this followed up with a thorough painting session into a pretty fun 69 battle. Went through the standard war of attrition before my soldiers gave up the fight. Definitely a RTF just for the different experience she gives, like makes you feel like you’re with a demanding ONS, haha.

Damage: RM218
RTF: 10/10

Been a while so please feel free to ask anything if my humble FR doesn’t answer your questions about this spa. It’s one of my preferred spots when they were at Pelangi so I might be a little biased but I will give my honest opinions.
Old 06-02-2019, 09:25 PM
Samster

fatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond reputefatguy has a reputation beyond repute
Ah...

So it is sky paradise... Juz moved and change name.

I really enjoyed my few visits there. Hopefully the atmosphere won't change.
Old 06-02-2019, 11:26 PM
Samster

nameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find betternameci is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatguy View Post
Ah...

So it is sky paradise... Juz moved and change name.

I really enjoyed my few visits there. Hopefully the atmosphere won't change.
Yup, pretty much cept now the girls lounge outside instead of in their rooms at Sky Paradise so you can observe them before picking. They will usher you to another curtained area for 照镜 which is amusing though. Room set up pretty much the same with shower/waterbed area and thick mattress (no bed frame etc) on the floor.

Sad thing is, no more Indomee w Fried Egg but now have Chicken Chop.
Old 07-02-2019, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameci View Post
Yup, pretty much cept now the girls lounge outside instead of in their rooms at Sky Paradise so you can observe them before picking. They will usher you to another curtained area for 照镜 which is amusing though. Room set up pretty much the same with shower/waterbed area and thick mattress (no bed frame etc) on the floor.

Sad thing is, no more Indomee w Fried Egg but now have Chicken Chop.
i never tired their mee goreng, just had the curry instant noodle. chicken chop not bad lei. haha. i also order the soft boil eggs.

actually better like that, most of the girls hide in the room, only when captain call then they line up. but i use to go during lunch, so can see them when they are eating.

i just check their new location... very far from casueway... not sure if i am willing to travel all that way in. i basically tired everything there, normal/waterbed/one dragon. and the thing is the best service i got was for a normal RM198 session, just sex. the waterbed and one dragon very mechanical, lack the gfe, thou the one dragon was awesome and had me moaning like a little B**ch.

if i were to travel so far in, most likey will go for the one dragon, else not worth the effort.

I seldom log on, will return points if you have >50% of my points.

Old 12-02-2019, 10:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 14
Wutien is a name known to allWutien is a name known to allWutien is a name known to allWutien is a name known to allWutien is a name known to allWutien is a name known to all

Newbie here trying to gain points so please dun flame me if I get anything wrong. I finally have a chance to go down to this playground yesterday and arrived at around 1pm. The girls are still having lunch when I was there and I was greeted by the Uncle who bring me into their dining area which has some catered food. I didn't tried them though although they seemed ok. The OKT then explained that as it is CNY, a lot of girls are not available especially the Chinese girls. He is very honest as he advise me not to go for the 一条龙. Quite sad though as that was my motivation for travelling all the way down.
In the end, I end up with B2B based on the OKT suggestion and I must say this is much better than the Poseidon which I used to frequent. Below are the details.

Location: Molek area which is quite a distance away even for me who drive.

Parking: For those who drive there are many lots and parking is free. As there are some shops which installed CCTV, it is somewhat safe.

Facilities: There is a dining area which is pretty decent and a screening area which is basically a room where the ladies sat all around you. Due to CNY, only 3 girls are available but I was lucky that 188 is in there. There is suppose to be a Jacuzzi and sauna on level 2 but I did not explore. Went straight up to level 3 with the girl.

The Room: Large Quiet room with aircon, bed + waterbed. Looks new but too bad dun have mirrors on the ceiling . Overall a nice & clean environment.

Name/No.: LA LA (188) <Viet>

Looks: 8/10, Short hair with slim body. Have a tattoo on the whole of right arm and a minnie mouse on left breast. She has the assassin/dragon lady look. By the way she has shaved pussy.

Boobs: 7/10 , Sorry I'm not good at measurement but I believe it is a C cup. OK size as she rub my 2IC in between.

Massage: 4/10, Not much of strength/massage as her forte lies in B2B.

B2B: 9/10, First time getting B2B with gel as the other places I freq only provide soapy water. This is totally diff and she spend quite some time on the back before asking me to turn over. I must say I prefer her working on my front .

HDLY: 8/10 With the effect of the gel, this is definitely a turn on.

BBBJ: 10/10 She really take her time to tease and work.

FJ: 10/10 I get to play with her shaved lips before entering. Feel tight and after all the foreplay, didn't take long for me to unload.

GFE:8/10, She was quite chatty and can converse in English. She provide catbath and keep asking me if everything is ok.

RTX: Yes for certain as I did not managed to try their 一条龙. The OKT did not give definite date on when the girls will be back so I think I will return next month to check out.

Damage: RM288 + RM50 (Tips)

Kindly help to up my points. Thanks Bros for reading.
Old 12-02-2019, 10:51 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
KY0028 is Cool - loads of Potential

I heard about this place but never been there . Must arrange a time .
Old 12-02-2019, 02:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 582 / Power: 15
juz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to alljuz_mic is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutien View Post
Newbie here trying to gain points so please dun flame me if I get anything wrong. I finally have a chance to go down to this playground yesterday and arrived at around 1pm. The girls are still having lunch when I was there and I was greeted by the Uncle who bring me into their dining area which has some catered food. I didn't tried them though although they seemed ok. The OKT then explained that as it is CNY, a lot of girls are not available especially the Chinese girls. He is very honest as he advise me not to go for the 一条龙. Quite sad though as that was my motivation for travelling all the way down.
In the end, I end up with B2B based on the OKT suggestion and I must say this is much better than the Poseidon which I used to frequent. Below are the details.

Location: Molek area which is quite a distance away even for me who drive.

Parking: For those who drive there are many lots and parking is free. As there are some shops which installed CCTV, it is somewhat safe.

Facilities: There is a dining area which is pretty decent and a screening area which is basically a room where the ladies sat all around you. Due to CNY, only 3 girls are available but I was lucky that 188 is in there. There is suppose to be a Jacuzzi and sauna on level 2 but I did not explore. Went straight up to level 3 with the girl.

The Room: Large Quiet room with aircon, bed + waterbed. Looks new but too bad dun have mirrors on the ceiling . Overall a nice & clean environment.

Name/No.: LA LA (188) <Viet>

Looks: 8/10, Short hair with slim body. Have a tattoo on the whole of right arm and a minnie mouse on left breast. She has the assassin/dragon lady look. By the way she has shaved pussy.

Boobs: 7/10 , Sorry I'm not good at measurement but I believe it is a C cup. OK size as she rub my 2IC in between.

Massage: 4/10, Not much of strength/massage as her forte lies in B2B.

B2B: 9/10, First time getting B2B with gel as the other places I freq only provide soapy water. This is totally diff and she spend quite some time on the back before asking me to turn over. I must say I prefer her working on my front .

HDLY: 8/10 With the effect of the gel, this is definitely a turn on.

BBBJ: 10/10 She really take her time to tease and work.

FJ: 10/10 I get to play with her shaved lips before entering. Feel tight and after all the foreplay, didn't take long for me to unload.

GFE:8/10, She was quite chatty and can converse in English. She provide catbath and keep asking me if everything is ok.

RTX: Yes for certain as I did not managed to try their 一条龙. The OKT did not give definite date on when the girls will be back so I think I will return next month to check out.

Damage: RM288 + RM50 (Tips)

Kindly help to up my points. Thanks Bros for reading.
288!!! Price increase so much for CNY?
Old 12-02-2019, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by juz_mic View Post
288!!! Price increase so much for CNY?
PRC there is RM248. +40 for B2B and his own extra tips of 50 loh.

If it was one dragon then should be RM318
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1