The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-02-2019, 09:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exhibitionist Girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by leeroy137 View Post
My humble contribution for today. A minor one tho.
Went for our usual jog this morning around 4am. She decided to go braless with her usual jogging attire. Fuck man, how to concentrate on jogging like that seeing the nipples protruding?. In fact we walked more than jog because she says breasts keep bouncing, difficult to jog. Haha
When we reached one part of our usual jogging route, she surprised me by lifting up her t shirt to above her breasts and carry on walking/jogging, until she heard cars coming from behind than she pulled down her shirt (that part was actually along a stretch of road) she lifted up her shirt again when no more cars.
That's the max I can take already, I immediately stopped the jogging and pulled her to the nearest blk and did her at the staircase landing of one of the higher level where there is no security cam. Came very fast because of the surprise she gave me earlier on.
Omg !!..bro leeroy...you really have one of the naughtiest wives in SG !! ..if you buay tahan and hv to bring her to the nearest staircase to bang her ..how abt us ??...wat can we do to release ourselves ??...hehe...thks for sharing again about wat your notti wife does each time she teases you and other guys esp tis one tis morning

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 15-02-2019 at 09:53 PM.
Old 15-02-2019, 10:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
fellhenni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My humble contribution for today. A minor one tho.
Went for our usual jog this morning around 4am. She decided to go braless with her usual jogging attire. Fuck man, how to concentrate on jogging like that seeing the nipples protruding?. In fact we walked more than jog because she says breasts keep bouncing, difficult to jog. Haha
When we reached one part of our usual jogging route, she surprised me by lifting up her t shirt to above her breasts and carry on walking/jogging, until she heard cars coming from behind than she pulled down her shirt (that part was actually along a stretch of road) she lifted up her shirt again when no more cars.
That's the max I can take already, I immediately stopped the jogging and pulled her to the nearest blk and did her at the staircase landing of one of the higher level where there is no security cam. Came very fast because of the surprise she gave me earlier on.
Nice share bro. She got hooked to showing herself in public liao hahaha
Old 16-02-2019, 03:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Omg !!..bro leeroy...you really have one of the naughtiest wives in SG !! ..if you buay tahan and hv to bring her to the nearest staircase to bang her ..how abt us ??...wat can we do to release ourselves ??...hehe...thks for sharing again about wat your notti wife does each time she teases you and other guys esp tis one tis morning
Thanks bro, too bad she still don't want me to share photos and I have to respect that...
Quote:
Originally Posted by fellhenni View Post
Nice share bro. She got hooked to showing herself in public liao hahaha
Thanks bro, she feels it's fun. Haha
Old 16-02-2019, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Planned this for some time. Went for a overseas trip with gf for valentine's day and booked a villa with own swimming pool. It's a row of houses side by side and 2 storey. Both units beside us are couples... not sure their nationality but looks like chinese and Indo. There are high fence around our villa but the 2 units beside us can look into our swimming pool if they go up to the second storey balcony.

Anyway, already convinced gf before the trip that we will go naked in the villa and she kept her promise. So we swim and rest on the seats completely naked there.... fully exposed to our neighbours. Saw them peeping on few occasions.
Old 16-02-2019, 07:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
Ongbakak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Planned this for some time. Went for a overseas trip with gf for valentine's day and booked a villa with own swimming pool. It's a row of houses side by side and 2 storey. Both units beside us are couples... not sure their nationality but looks like chinese and Indo. There are high fence around our villa but the 2 units beside us can look into our swimming pool if they go up to the second storey balcony.

Anyway, already convinced gf before the trip that we will go naked in the villa and she kept her promise. So we swim and rest on the seats completely naked there.... fully exposed to our neighbours. Saw them peeping on few occasions.
You sure enjoyed your valentine's day, and I bet your neighbours also enjoyed too
Old 16-02-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 7
camhurder deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Did your neighbours return the favour?
Old 17-02-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

Nice to see like minded people around.
Old 17-02-2019, 05:43 PM
Samster

TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by camhurder View Post
Did your neighbours return the favour?
Sadly no. I was hoping to see more but only saw the Chinese girl in bikini... normal one. The indo girl didn't even swim... or at least not during the time I see.
Old 17-02-2019, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Nice to see like minded people around.
Thanks.... in SG when we exposed, always worry about this and that or worse kena taken pic and posted on stomp. Overseas feel safer since they dont know us and our nationality. And this place is for couples.... and I don't think we are the only ones going naked.
Old 17-02-2019, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
irpa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks.... in SG when we exposed, always worry about this and that or worse kena taken pic and posted on stomp. Overseas feel safer since they dont know us and our nationality. And this place is for couples.... and I don't think we are the only ones going naked.
Very true bro, our society is too conservative.
Hope you have more adventures with your gf!
Old 17-02-2019, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ya, I feel the same way.. it actually brings the couple closer, at least for me it's like that.
Old 20-02-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by irpa View Post
Very true bro, our society is too conservative.
Hope you have more adventures with your gf!
Thanks bro.

I remember my first super embarrassing experience was many years back... was still in NS at a camp in west. My GF (now ex gf) came to look for me when I had nights out. We were young and horny then and would normally go to a nearby shopping mall where we hanky panky at a staircase that was very safe. Need to open 2 doors to the stairs so you can hear someone coming when they open first door. Usually have enough time.

There was this time when I removed my gf's skirt, panty and bra so that can bonk her sitting on the stairs while she was on top. She still had her top on. It was also complacent as we did there many times (she visit me 2-3 times each week for many months) and didn't get caught. Was having a good time bonking her when suddenly 2 security guards came up from no where. I quickly use my hands to cover her ass... but actually not enough to cover. The mall was closing and it was 10.30pm! Most customers have left and only us around. Usually we left at 9 plus but forgot about the time. The guards patrol from level 1 up so we didn't hear them open door.

What happened next was quite paiseh for my gf. The guards ask us to leave immediately and did not turn their heads away. At first gf didn't know if she should stand up.... as they will see her naked bottom. In the end we stand up as they were rushing us. Gf wore her panty and skirt in front of them and they were staring at her pussy and ass. Then we quickly run off. Gf didn't have chance to wear her bra. We were shocked from the encounter but it was the first time gf was exposed so up close to strangers.

Sometimes I still think about the incident.
Old 20-02-2019, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
maxinah deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thanks bro.

I remember my first super embarrassing experience was many years back... was still in NS at a camp in west. My GF (now ex gf) came to look for me when I had nights out. We were young and horny then and would normally go to a nearby shopping mall where we hanky panky at a staircase that was very safe. Need to open 2 doors to the stairs so you can hear someone coming when they open first door. Usually have enough time.

There was this time when I removed my gf's skirt, panty and bra so that can bonk her sitting on the stairs while she was on top. She still had her top on. It was also complacent as we did there many times (she visit me 2-3 times each week for many months) and didn't get caught. Was having a good time bonking her when suddenly 2 security guards came up from no where. I quickly use my hands to cover her ass... but actually not enough to cover. The mall was closing and it was 10.30pm! Most customers have left and only us around. Usually we left at 9 plus but forgot about the time. The guards patrol from level 1 up so we didn't hear them open door.

What happened next was quite paiseh for my gf. The guards ask us to leave immediately and did not turn their heads away. At first gf didn't know if she should stand up.... as they will see her naked bottom. In the end we stand up as they were rushing us. Gf wore her panty and skirt in front of them and they were staring at her pussy and ass. Then we quickly run off. Gf didn't have chance to wear her bra. We were shocked from the encounter but it was the first time gf was exposed so up close to strangers.

Sometimes I still think about the incident.
Thanks for sharing bro.
You should have used your body to shield your gf while she put on her panty and skirt.
Old 20-02-2019, 08:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxinah View Post
Thanks for sharing bro.
You should have used your body to shield your gf while she put on her panty and skirt.
Yeah but it was too sudden and somehow didn't come across my mind.... and I was also wearing my underwear and jeans. Gf can also turn her back facing them when wearing her clothes but also didn't come across her mind. I think it was the first time and we didn't know what to do plus they keep rushing us so just want to quickly leave.
Old 14-07-2019, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 218 / Power: 11
huojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhuojiaming is a Helpful and Caring Samster

i also wish got a gf that okey to show stranger breast
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1