The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 19-02-2019, 07:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GiftonJS View Post
Any big boobs with decent massage to recommend? I did try Lina recently and she was quite good
Will she go nude when massaging? Saw her pics like slutry milf with big tits. Very tempting to try with bbbj
Old 19-02-2019, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3649 / Power: 23
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post
Will she go nude when massaging? Saw her pics like slutry milf with big tits. Very tempting to try with bbbj
Yup!! Always had a great time with her.
Old 19-02-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 6
o0o00oo is one of the Best!o0o00oo is one of the Best!o0o00oo is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
My next target, anyone tried before.

https://ltdsg.net/linlin/
Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
For $80 a session, heavily photoshopped pictures and a name that’s almost identical to one of the Ang pais, better lower your standards I suspect.
On SLG too

https://sglonelyguys.info/linlin-massage/

Tried texting her before, once in Jan another time in Feb; both times no reply
Old 19-02-2019, 10:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Remember there was a pretty good reference list somewhere. Thought finally there was another useful list.

Did anyone know where it go? Another thread?
Old 19-02-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 8
crizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samstercrizpy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

FR for yi yi,

decided to go for yi yi as yu er still not yet back. looks wise she is very similar to photo, discount 10%. very playful and talkative girl.

shower alone as she say shes very tired. Side track abit, all the ML which offer shower together (base on site and FR by other bros) somehow all very tired when with me

back to story, slight stomach with stretch stomach, but overall good body with enhance boob.

Gives a decent massage with good strength but just doesn't hit the spot for me.

After massage for awhile the sensual start. I would say its a very unique sensual catbath and its one of the better one out there. i was even asked to get on all fours as she work her magic

have to experience it yourself at least once if you haven't, or got this kind of fetish.

her bbbj was sop, but the sensual is more than enough to make up for it.

after the deed and shower, opted for head massage as still got time.

her head massage is pretty good, sufficient strength and hit the right spot, good enough for me to doze off haha

overall good experience, but no RTM for me personally as I would prefer yu er / explore other ML

I would say worth it to try at least once and see if its your cup of tea
Old 19-02-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisiong View Post
Ignore that uglydoll lah. He is the most annoying ppl here, keyboard warrior and shit stirrer.
I see you are the smarter one here but too bad that guy just have to say something if charlietan is mentioned LOL

btw who is not kb warrior here , I mean you got jio ppl out here to fight ?
Old 19-02-2019, 11:14 PM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Sidetrack a bit, do you guys enjoy catbath?

It does nothing for me tbh haha. I get more high by the girl stroking me or kissing than catbath.

What lights your fire bros?
Old 19-02-2019, 11:22 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 13
uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!uglydoll00 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl View Post

It does nothing for me tbh haha. I get more high by the girl stroking me or kissing than catbath.

if the gal gets high I get high physical contact rubba rubba. especially grinding
real moaning also sets me off , turned off tremendously by fake moaning , moan for the sake of moaning

Last edited by uglydoll00; 19-02-2019 at 11:33 PM.
Old 19-02-2019, 11:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Maybe you forgot to switch on more erogenous zones dude! Lol.

For me, catbath/boob rub on my back is total wasted effort. I usually tell the girls, whatever they like to do on my back, do the same in front! Then sparks fly.

Licking and sensuously caressing my neck, nipples, chest area, inner thighs, prineum and ball sac are fantastic foreplay before the main event.

Oh yes, I must admit, like uglydoll, I also get extremely excited when I make the girl very excited.
Old 19-02-2019, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2246 / Power: 15
zhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond reputezhengxiumei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong ah View Post
https://sglonelyguys.info/gi-gi-massage/

Massage good but like intimacy
Beautiful girl

Anyone got other experience with this girl
dont bother to waste your time. Tried in December, location near mrt and open carpark available.

massage 5/10
look 8/10
HJ: 6/10

one way talking.
Old 19-02-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Unhappy Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Licking and sensuously caressing my neck, nipples, chest area, inner thighs, prineum and ball sac are fantastic foreplay before the main event.
Haha yes this depends on the service quality cos some MLs just avoid the areas lower down.

Just had a gal last week who just sucked on my teats - what, for milk? Very nice and pretty gal in all other ways but spoilt by her restrictions.
Old 19-02-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1422 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:

Catbath that is done correctly turns me on. Right strength, yet soft and a little pointy tongue tip. Yu-er's tongue s like that. Plus needs to know the sensitive spots to lick, joints, groin, ball sac all send shiver down my back.

My nipples are dead but sometimes I purposely let the girl lick quite a bit then say.

Painting also turns me on. When they squirt 4-5 times. Haha, joking lah. I not so li hai like some other claims, generally most will get high. When I see cum juice lah, that is a great turn on.
Old 20-02-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
Painting also turns me on. When they squirt 4-5 times. Haha, joking lah. I not so li hai like some other claims, generally most will get high. When I see cum juice lah, that is a great turn on.
Shit man sounds like you are the one working in the session haha.

I should get off my lazy ass and try more positions - stand up in front of her, guide her etc.
Old 20-02-2019, 12:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 7
massageguy2017 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Just had a gal last week who just sucked on my teats - what, for milk? Very nice and pretty gal in all other ways but spoilt by her restrictions.
actually does any guy really enjoy their teats being sucked ? even in jap AV, seldom see them sucking teats.

i guess maybe the MLs mostly thought guys would like it since we like to suck their teats so much and they enjoy it
Old 20-02-2019, 12:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by massageguy2017 View Post
actually does any guy really enjoy their teats being sucked ? even in jap AV, seldom see them sucking teats.

i guess maybe the MLs mostly thought guys would like it since we like to suck their teats so much and they enjoy it
Tickling rather than licking is more enjoyable for me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1