The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 23-02-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1071 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by FK111 View Post
Around RMB50000 apparently. As long as they work hard and get a decent number of clients they’ll break even in a month (also have to factor in average daily rental of $150 and living expenses).
Well, I guess those at the start that manage to get 10 to 12 customers easily a on daily basis and slowly transition into AP status with a steady flow of regulars really huat big big man.

Tax-free some more!

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 23-02-2019, 01:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Around RMB50000 apparently. As long as they work hard and get a decent number of clients they’ll break even in a month (also have to factor in average daily rental of $150 and living expenses).
I think it's a bit more than that . I can't remember or be sure but for work visa, maybe sgd$12-15k? Then there's agents in China to pay off, then of course rentals here.
Old 23-02-2019, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

https://sglonelyguys.info/lily-massage/

So on exploring new ladies, I booked an appointment with Lily. First things first, Lily is absolutely gorgeous. Tall and lanky lady. She has a bubbly personality, and thus was not difficult to break ice. She is very tall, and she told me some bros requested her to receive them in high heels.

Massage wise, I felt at ease, was very comfortable. She is also very chatty, so the massage session passed really fast. Sensual wise, I thought she was a little inexperienced. But that also brought out some fun as tried different methods. She did shove her boobs into my face, and I felt very stimulating then. Some hugging and light kisses with a HJ and I was finished off.

For those who love tall, beautiful ML, Lily will be perfect. Her mannerisms and service attitude is very good, willing to learn and serve. Highly recommended and will RTM for sure. But she is filling up really fast, for those who hesitate,just go ahead and book her and have a good time.
Old 23-02-2019, 02:00 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post

So on exploring new ladies, I booked an appointment with Lily. First things first, Lily is absolutely gorgeous. Tall and lanky lady. She has a bubbly personality, and thus was not difficult to break ice. She is very tall, and she told me some bros requested her to receive them in high heels.

Massage wise, I felt at ease, was very comfortable. She is also very chatty, so the massage session passed really fast. Sensual wise, I thought she was a little inexperienced. But that also brought out some fun as tried different methods. She did shove her boobs into my face, and I felt very stimulating then. Some hugging and light kisses with a HJ and I was finished off.

For those who love tall, beautiful ML, Lily will be perfect. Her mannerisms and service attitude is very good, willing to learn and serve. Highly recommended and will RTM for sure. But she is filling up really fast, for those who hesitate,just go ahead and book her and have a good time.
At only a 100 bucks? Sounds like a good bargain.

Wouldn't be surprised to see her price slowly going up should her demand increase a lot.

Old 23-02-2019, 02:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1026 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
At only a 100 bucks? Sounds like a good bargain.

Wouldn't be surprised to see her price slowly going up should her demand increase a lot.
I think her demand is there already, she was fully booked for the day. And yes, for $100. I think Lily is a very fun lady to be with due to her bubbly personality.
Old 23-02-2019, 07:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
I think it's a bit more than that . I can't remember or be sure but for work visa, maybe sgd$12-15k? Then there's agents in China to pay off, then of course rentals here.
RMB50000 for the work visa and agents - used to be
$12000 but SGD has appreciated quite a bit against RMB. Rental another $150 a day, average - assuming staying alone. Ancillary costs like plane fare and food/toiletries etc not factored in. Worked out the sums before with quite a few ML, amounts are pretty consistent.
Old 23-02-2019, 07:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post
Haha agree with you. I think auntie overcharging at $120 just because she has big boobs lol
No lah think all fl code red all that pricing
And ya she too exp for her look.
Old 23-02-2019, 07:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 947 / Power: 8
FK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to beholdFK111 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

Looks a bit like this babe.

Old 23-02-2019, 09:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
KingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hi bros,

anyone tried Vi Vi before?
https://sglonelyguys.info/vivi-massage/
Old 23-02-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfNewbs View Post
hi bros,

anyone tried Vi Vi before?
https://sglonelyguys.info/vivi-massage/
You can check back a few pages. Someone posted an Mr on her. Operating in spa, 30 mins switch masseur for massage. Need to top up for nude massage and maybe more top up for others. Maybe her job there is 打飞机师 not 按摩师LOL
Old 23-02-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1452 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2311 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
RMB50000 for the work visa and agents - used to be
$12000 but SGD has appreciated quite a bit against RMB. Rental another $150 a day, average - assuming staying alone. Ancillary costs like plane fare and food/toiletries etc not factored in. Worked out the sums before with quite a few ML, amounts are pretty consistent.
Ah, good work on that. Then it's not so frightening a debt to recover from.
Old 23-02-2019, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 16
KingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKingOfNewbs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WLStar View Post
You can check back a few pages. Someone posted an Mr on her. Operating in spa, 30 mins switch masseur for massage. Need to top up for nude massage and maybe more top up for others. Maybe her job there is 打飞机师 not 按摩师LOL
Thanks found it, seems like a no go.
Old 23-02-2019, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 6
WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!WLStar is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfNewbs View Post
Thanks found it, seems like a no go.
Better to skip. Those operating in spa are just overprice with alot of restrictions. Saw some ad showing $50/1/massage also can skip. $50 is only massage in spa, any single extra also need top up.
Old 23-02-2019, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
I think her demand is there already, she was fully booked for the day. And yes, for $100. I think Lily is a very fun lady to be with due to her bubbly personality.
That’s great. I think she could be a good alternative till XY returns.

Old 23-02-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 9
xiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxiasangju is a Helpful and Caring Samster

new cheongster here, will like to seek the experience of fellow bros. when making a booking, is it ethical to text a few MLs at one go (especially on weekends when MLs tend to be more booked)? And if more than one replies, what is the proper way to reject? thanks in advance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1