The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 26-02-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 11
funboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: The Dark Side of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Lisa work in SG club. she dont like SG guy. I ask her why, then she sent some chat screenshot to me. the chat content are Ben told Lisa he arrive bkk, then Ben told Lisa he checked in hotel, then Ben told Lisa he is in a bar waiting her, then Ben keep spamming where is she, then start scolding Lisa and said she should respect him and went crazy. In the end, Lisa blocked Ben. She feel most SG guy think that they are more prestige kind of group.
She don't like sg guy? But she still chat you? 5555

Maybe got more story behind Lisa and Ben? Its perfectly normal for guys to text girls saying "I'm in bkk now". 555 cuz wana meet mah then fuck also. I also do that, in fact i blast msg out to a few using a "universal" to test market then see who respond to me 5555. But not so desperate lah cuz if no have its ok, always have other plans in place to cover.

When a guy keep spamming a girl it could be due their relationship went beyond normal and there are some kind of expectations. Mostly is guys who spam girls 555 cuz girls ignore the guy. Some working girls their chat account is flooded with thousands of msg. Rare but still have some girls spam guys cuz she wanted the guy so much. No need be shy to talk about it because i also been thru it b4 as young chiongster but mostly to my ex-gf cuz angry mah 555 go bkk specially find you but you don't meet me so naturally feel disappointed and suspicious of your girlfriend activities. Nothing to laugh about, cuz i'm sure out there many guys also kana b4 just nv say it out. 55555

Girls who work in club or even FL trade seen many guys, with many guys and when money involved, carrots kana chop many they usually end up hating sg guys. Cuz not all sg guys can be mess easily. You play with fire? Be prepared to get burn.

So when she is experienced, then you must be more experienced than her. Chinese say "Dao gao yi chi, mo gao yi zhang". She is dark then you must be darker than her. Thats why players must keep playing to encounter all kind of scenarios so she never kana b4? Then maybe she kana you. 5555.

My 1 baht

May Heaven Add Lots Of Bad Karma To Those With Vicious Heart Trolling.

Thanks for up. But I don't need points now. Will return when possible.

Last edited by funboi; 26-02-2019 at 05:41 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 27-02-2019, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 3
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Dark Side of Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
She don't like sg guy? But she still chat you? 5555

Maybe got more story behind Lisa and Ben? Its perfectly normal for guys to text girls saying "I'm in bkk now". 555 cuz wana meet mah then fuck also. I also do that, in fact i blast msg out to a few using a "universal" to test market then see who respond to me 5555. But not so desperate lah cuz if no have its ok, always have other plans in place to cover.

When a guy keep spamming a girl it could be due their relationship went beyond normal and there are some kind of expectations. Mostly is guys who spam girls 555 cuz girls ignore the guy. Some working girls their chat account is flooded with thousands of msg. Rare but still have some girls spam guys cuz she wanted the guy so much. No need be shy to talk about it because i also been thru it b4 as young chiongster but mostly to my ex-gf cuz angry mah 555 go bkk specially find you but you don't meet me so naturally feel disappointed and suspicious of your girlfriend activities. Nothing to laugh about, cuz i'm sure out there many guys also kana b4 just nv say it out. 55555

Girls who work in club or even FL trade seen many guys, with many guys and when money involved, carrots kana chop many they usually end up hating sg guys. Cuz not all sg guys can be mess easily. You play with fire? Be prepared to get burn.

So when she is experienced, then you must be more experienced than her. Chinese say "Dao gao yi chi, mo gao yi zhang". She is dark then you must be darker than her. Thats why players must keep playing to encounter all kind of scenarios so she never kana b4? Then maybe she kana you. 5555.
She then further show me more other screenshot chat. Few malaysian and korean customers keep on spam message want to bring her out the club OVN. All of them offering between 4k to 5k SGD not including 3k Flower for the club. She rejected them. In my mind if it is true, walao all these malaysian got so rich ? They are big carrot head ? Or they are just scammer ? Or maybe is a hint to tell poor guy like me don't even think to pickup her.

Last edited by rahkshi007; 27-02-2019 at 11:04 AM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 27-02-2019, 12:44 PM
Samster

funboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud offunboi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Few malaysian and korean customers......... offering between 4k to 5k SGD not including 3k Flower for the club. She rejected them. In my mind if it is true, walao all these malaysian got so rich ? They are big carrot head ? Or they are just scammer ?
The screen cap got show is in SGD$? How you know the customers (MY/KR) all from SG clubs or? Cuz these kind of working girls they go many countries to work leh. I can only guessing here.

Working girls say what just one ear in the other ear out lah 555. I also frequently hear girls telling me what guys wana bao them give them how much etc but in the end got bao or not? NV mah. Some is hinting me asking me to pay that amount to bao them. haizzz. Sometime girls hard to know what they want in life also. Of course guys see chiobu, i mean really chio ones they also try hard to xian wana up using all kind of methods.

I have seen some guys trying to act rich in front of girls especially target those girls who lack experience ones 5555. Can bluff say they own this own that but the girls nv get to see the real thing also. Smoke say got Falali or lambo also have then say cuz drinking cannot drive out 5555. Some even say what business he own or hotel he own 5555. Which real BIG business man with the right mind will bring working girls to his work place or show off his asset? Most know mah nv shit at own place thats the rule of the game unless the girl is really so special maybe? My thinking lah hor maybe not like that.

My entire life, i only ever bring 1 girl to my own place and i regret it. 55555 Don't think will ever do it again. I also ever meet up with other girls guy cuz my girl meet her friend then have meal together. Again mostly not so good experience. If the guy younger me, its ok i pay for the meal but have some basic courtesy lah say thank u mah. If other pp treat me i also say thank u to him. haizzz. Some of this guy is towkay have business some drive merc/bm also some wear branded sia really KNS leh 55555 in their eyes only like have the girl like that. Nvm lah i always tell my girl wa your friend so lucky hor have rich bf 55555. haizzz

Got one Thai girl she working a lot in malaysia club quite chio lah nice boobs nice figure also. I think many guys wana fuck sure. Then the place she working got 1 guy frequently go one. That guy is a business owner and his business actually is kana blacklisted 555 duno why lah what he do maybe a lot complain say he scam money but nv close down. So he fuck that girl and shot gun her. Then when she preg time he flirt with other girls mah at his playground so this girl she endure and after birth she went back there to work again and find that guy 555 end up he bobian can't play there anymore cuz that girl is there mah haizz. But ok lah she not bad quality mah still fuckable after birth. 5555. Actually they love meh? I don't think so leh even together like loving couple also like that cuz nv get marry officially.

The other thread got one guy say his mistress threat him when he say he wana break up with her. 55555 haizzz. actually if me? i will not openly say break up lah. cuz say liao if she don't break is a lot problems one mah must use alternative method slowly bring down the relationship. For working girls best way again is talk money 5555. Just tell them you broke and no money and say till your life having lots of problems then slowly they likely distant you. Keep telling them you not happy this that and problems they also slowly boring with you and bye bye to you 55555. If those really love you type? After you tell them all your sorrows yet they still stick to you? NVM let them but explain to them you need more time to focus on your life lor so again take opportunity to distant them mah. Eventually will byebye also. If they ask you how r u? just reply. Not good. haizzz. 555555

Last edited by funboi; 27-02-2019 at 01:08 PM.
Old 27-02-2019, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 3
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

In the screenshot those guy had offered her 15k MYR if she willing to OVN. All this happened when she work in one of the largest flower club in KL (ehemm.. start with P). All could be fake, we never know... I think she told me so many most probably want to hint poor guy like me don't even think about her.
Old 27-02-2019, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 324 / Power: 6
TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!TomMAffolter is one of the Best!

Quote:
Just want to share a topic related our inner Dark Side.
Lets call the Girl Lisa and the Guy Ben

Ben is Lisa's customer when she work in SG club.

Chat with a Lisa and she told me she dont like SG guy. I ask her why, then she sent some chat screenshot to me. (Ben not super handsome but also not ugly. Look like early 30 and know how to dress up himself). So the chat content are Ben told Lisa he arrive bkk, then Ben told Lisa he checked in hotel, then Ben told Lisa he is in a bar waiting her, then Ben keep spamming where is she, then start scolding Lisa and said she should respect him and went crazy. In the end, Lisa blocked Ben. She feel most SG guy think that they are more prestige kind of group.

Then Ben keep on asking Lisa to stay with him. In her mind this kind of guy just want to fuck her. So Lisa told ben she have to attend her best friend birthday and not free (which is real, saw it on her FB). But Ben still thick face keep insist Lisa to bring him to the birthday party, then Lisa start to ignore him until he got crazy and scold.

CASE REVIEW:

Ben must be too desperate want to get laid. Sometime we need to be polite and humble especially when we want to get free laid. In SG he is a customer, he can show his pride. But in bkk he is not her customer anymore, and this kind of pride will just make girl getting annoyed. In the chat he is more like giving instruction to the girl than giving a sweet talk. Besides that, Lisa feel shame to bring her customer to meet her regular friend. Ben must be no backup girl that is why he got pissed off and went crazy when Lisa rejected her.
are you sure you are not ben
Old 27-02-2019, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
offered her 15k MYR if she willing to OVN. .......probably want to hint
So just to clarify this one you not yet up her right?

If she nv block you and you want continue play if you got time lor. If you think she hinting you anything? Why didn't you test her?

Actually the moment she say got guy willing pay 15k MYR ovn her? If I heck care i just ask directly say:

Me: OMG. Did he really pay you 15k MYR to OVN you?
or
Me: So...... if i save 15k MYR? Can I have the chance to OVN you?

See what she say mah then from there know her intention.

If she scold me for look down her think she sell for 15k MYR then just say sorry lor and find excuses. Sometime must risk one mah then will know the answer.

I got one mag model, i chatted her damn long time liao nv give up 5555 met b4 liao wa but she damn chio and single haizzz but not easy leh. We chat decent chat lah and now our relationship is improved cuz starting a bit like soul mate talking sharing with me about her busy work schedule and stuff. I don't do deperate lah just once a in while drop msg when i notice she post about something then valentine day after wa she msg me a super long msg. 5555 i surprised to see that. This one i thinking make her my gf 555555 so must slowly a bit and try hard see can tio toto or not.

Last edited by funboi; 27-02-2019 at 03:19 PM.
Old 27-02-2019, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UnNonguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I recently got KCed as well by a china FL and willingly help to pay part of her debts after her manipulative way of telling me if i really care for her i would do it.
In total i spent arnd 7k over the past 3 days...it started with just an overnite of 800 where we went out for a drink because she wants to drink and then followed by 5k for her debts and then 1k for her shopping spree until i broke down and decided i need to stop because i felt like i was on the losing end...
We didnt hug nor kiss nor do anything sexual at all because she always says shes tired and she has another customer on the 2nd and 3rd nights.
I felt suicidal and decided to come here to find some similar stories.

Im so glad i found this thread and i feel alot better after knowing what you guys been through and how you guys learnt to move on

In the end i just decided to delete her off wechat with a last message wishing her the best. Im not the revengful type and i really got traumatise by this incident.
Old 27-02-2019, 05:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnNonguy View Post
We didnt hug nor kiss nor do anything sexual at all
haizzz next time don't like that. Some day she will kana from someone and make her jialat jialat lah hor.

Old 27-02-2019, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
UnNonguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
haizzz next time don't like that. Some day she will kana from someone and make her jialat jialat lah hor.
This one time really woke me up liao. Will never ever be like this.. Thanks for the advice man! Deep within me I want her to kena jialat jialat however even now i still have mix feelings. Best to totally empty out any thoughts of her in my mind and move on.

Hope other bros dont be like me man!

I encourage bros to share all your deep dark stories out. You never know it might just help other bros emotionally or make a better decision in similar situations as well
Old 28-02-2019, 11:33 AM
Samster

Lightbulb Chionging for Dummies - AssUme

This is a repost of my Dome1 posting. Post been trimmed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi-Dome1

Inside forum, there's a lot like to AssUme. I can quote endless examples cuz i been reading Thai dome since more than a decade, posted more FRs than the average chiongsters, fuck a lot girls than some of you, do more biz with almost every stables but we all come out play is to have fun and must know the limits. End of day actually its really how much you chiong then you find out and know more.

Stable please brush up on customer service. Some time chiongster ask a stupid question to you because they not season enough. Don't AssUme chiongster make problem leh. Like everyone i am a chiongster and i ask question too. But chiongster also don't ask too much stupid question to operator cuz they going crazy sometime replying same question. 555 Chiongster if you think stable fuck up, then please skip them. No need give face cuz they don't give face to you also mah.

So don't always AssUme things. Using all the recent cases.

For those who duno. I share again. If you see FL/Stable thread being updated, it doesn't mean the FL confirm is still here or working. Some time the FL can go home liao or day off but the thread still being updated. Although in most case usually should stop update. How the threads are being update you chiong more then you know more. 55555. So don't AssUme sure still working, please check with stable to confirm.

Alpha say he raw FL then you AssUme really raw. I am a chiongster like everyone and i can tell you most of the chiongsters won't openly admit and show off they do raw cuz they only risk themselves getting ban by stables especially those force one. Even if FL like to raw him, he also keep quiet thinking he is the privilege guy and enjoy himself. Tioboh? Of course got exceptional case lah. If openly tell you he raw then what? Wait for everyone get the excuses to zap him ah?

Bravo say he fucked a ladyboy and AssUme really ladyboy. Again, I am a chiongster like everyone. The best way to do it is uturn if unsure. But if after fuck already you die die think is ladyboy? Then behind discuss with stable first to see your queries can be resolve or not before openly post here. But I tell you honestly, if you accuse stable sell ladyboy without solid proof, you only end up getting yourself ban by 1 or more stables. Girls without silicone boobs very hard to be ladyboy, very slim chance lor. If silicone boobs got higher chance maybe.

Charlie say this stable fuck up and that stable sucks. Then make everyone read liao also AssUme thats the case. Wa piang. I am a chiongsters like everyone leh. See who got chiobu then got the feel i also go try. I also got bad fuck with girls. Fuck 1000 girls u tell me all is perfect cannot be one lor. But i also understand stables got good times good girls bad times bad girls leh. Even operators also got mood sometime. Those forever say stables this bad or that jialat one hor they boh FR one leh. Post FR damn hard meh? But can forever post say stables fuck up. really mai kao jai sia. I wonder how many girls u tried from them? Some of you ah got take sides with certain groups ah you know yourself best lah hor. I chiong so long time, which stable dulan which stable i also know. Just i know keep quiet only for me to know for you all to find out.

Delta see the picture of FL kan chio and AssUme confirm chio. But hor come out play long enough liao fuck enough liao will understand then know if kan chio same pictures one hor out of 100 girls maybe 50 only. Just like we always see people say walan 50% discount the pic. I am a chiongster like everyone also. Fuck a lot liao can learn how to see pictures and feel and guessing a bit but door open hor also always prepare for surprise one. Mobile phone apps very advance now liao, at the correct angle can take selfie and effect very nice pic. Stable will forever tell you they never edit the pictures and they not bluff you cuz girls take the pic mah and edit look nice give stable then stable share to you. Some photoshop lah never do a good job can see one 5555. Last time got one guy went around help take live pic till he go jail also liao mah.

All the real chiongsters out there. Be yourself, be unique, don't follow others but follow your own heart and your Yusof. If you fuck and cum already? Then blame no one except yourself. Anything unsure? Ask! Don't AssUme.

You can AssUme everything i posted are fiction. Any similarities is purely coincidental.
Why FL jumpship?

101 reasons. Some known reasons.

1. FL need new customer base so jump ship.
2. FL need new working environment so jump ship.
3. FL friend jio her to jump ship
4. FL kana headhunt so jump ship.
5. FL seek better employment terms so jump ship.

Anymore? 5555

Last edited by funboi; 13-03-2019 at 05:30 PM.
Old 28-02-2019, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 2
moneymoneycome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnNonguy View Post
This one time really woke me up liao. Will never ever be like this.. Thanks for the advice man! Deep within me I want her to kena jialat jialat however even now i still have mix feelings. Best to totally empty out any thoughts of her in my mind and move on.

Hope other bros dont be like me man!

I encourage bros to share all your deep dark stories out. You never know it might just help other bros emotionally or make a better decision in similar situations as well

Bro, just move on. Wish her all the best and bless her. Don't curse her. Been through all these before. All these encounters in life, as long as it don't kill you,will definately reward you with better emotional control, stronger, and wiser.
Old 28-02-2019, 12:04 PM
Samster

Funboi, can translate this song lyrics to english, my thai not good enough to understand everything. Pom kow jai nid noi. Krup kon kap.
Old 28-02-2019, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moneymoneycome View Post
can translate this song lyrics to english, my thai not good enough to understand everything. Pom kow jai nid noi.
Kao jai nit noi? Mai pben rai. I no expert leh wait later kana bomb say i teaching perfect thai.

This song quite nice hor.

Credit goes to this website > http://deungdutjai.com/2018/07/16/na...heuchunactart/ Some of the songs translation not full 100% accuracy.

www.thai2english.com is good if you need translate thai words into english.

จำอะไรได้บ้างไหม เกี่ยวกับฉันคนเก่า
Jum arai dai bahng mai giao gup chun kon gao
Do you remember anything at all about me?

เพลงเดิมๆที่เคยเป็นของเรา
Pleng derm derm tee koey bpen kaung rao
The same old songs that were once ours

เธอยังร้องยังฟังอยู่ไหม
Tur yung raung yung fung yoo mai
Do you still sing them, still listen to them?

(*) ไม่รู้ว่าความรู้สึก ในตอนที่มันดึกๆ
Mai roo wah kwahm roo seuk nai dtaun tee mun deuk deuk
I don’t know your feelings when it’s late

เธอยังเหงา ยังเหมือนวันเก่าๆอยู่ไหม
Tur yung ngao yung meuan wun gao gao yoo mai
Are you still lonely? Do you still feel like the old days?

ไม่รู้ว่าภาพแววตา ที่เธอได้เคยมองมา
Mai roo wah pahp waew dtah tee tur dai koey maung mah
I don’t know how much the look in your eyes that you once had looking at me

จะเปลี่ยนไปสักแค่ไหน
Ja bplian bpai suk kae nai
Has changed

(**) นอกจากชื่อฉัน มีสิ่งอื่นอีกไหม
Nauk jahk cheu chun mee sing eun eek mai
Aside from my name, is there anything else

ที่เธอยังใส่ใจและพอจำมันได้อยู่
Tee tur yung sai jai lae por jum mun dai yoo
That you still pay attention to and remember?

เศษจากความรัก ยังเหลือไหมก็ไม่รู้
Set jahk kwahm ruk yung leua mai gor mai roo
I don’t know if a fraction of our love is still left

ในความทรงจำเธอยังจะมีฉันอยู่ บ้างไหม
Nai kwahm song jum tur yung ja mee chun yoo bahng mai
Do you still have me in your memories?

ตักของฉันที่เธอคุ้น ที่เคยหนุนเมื่อก่อน
Dtuk kaung chun tee tur koon tee koey noon meua gaun
My lap that you were once familiar with, that once supported you before

วันนี้ก็ไม่มีใครได้นอน ยังเก็บไว้รอเธอเสมอ
Wun nee gor mai mee krai dai naun yung gep wai ror tur samur
Doesn’t have anyone sleeping in it today, I’m still always saving it for you

Last edited by funboi; 28-02-2019 at 12:24 PM.
Old 28-02-2019, 01:52 PM
Samster

Those translation site are dee mak! Thank you
Old 28-02-2019, 04:18 PM
Samster

Ad Break - เธอเก่ง / Tur Geng

Title: เธอเก่ง / Tur Geng (Youíre Skilled)
Artist: Jetsetíer

ท่ามกลางพายุฝนที่โหมกระหน่ำ
Tahm glahng pahyoo fon tee hohm granam
In the middle of a devastating storm
ท่ามกลางคำว่าเราที่เป็นอดีตไป
Tahm glahng kum wah rao tee bpen adeet bpai
In the middle of the word ďweĒ that is the past
ท่ามกลางเงาของไฟที่สะท้อนบนถนนใหญ่
Tahm glahng ngao kaung fai tee sataun bon tanon yai
In the middle of the reflection of the lights that reflect off the streets
รับรู้ถึงความสะใจของใครบางคน
Rup roo teung kwahms a jai kaung krai bahng kon
I realize some peopleís satisfaction

ท่ามกลางเดือนและดาวที่ค่อยๆ ลาไป
Tahm glahng deuan lae dao tee koy koy lah bpai
In the middle of the stars and moon that gradually say good-bye
ท่ามกลางความเสียใจที่ไม่มีใครสน
Tahm glahng kwahm sia jai tee mai mee krai son
In the middle of sadness that no one cares about
ท่ามกลางหยดน้ำตาที่มันยังรินไหลหล่น
Tahm glahng yot num dtah tee mun yung rin lai lon
In the middle of tears that still flow
เพราะรู้ว่าคนอีกคนเขาไปมีใคร
Pror roo wah kon eek kon kao bpai mee krai
Because I know that other people have someone

(*) เธอเก่งที่ทำให้ฉันยังจำเธอไม่ลืม
Tur gent tee tum hai chun yung jum tur mai leum
Youíre skilled at making me still remember you
เธอเก่งที่ทำให้ฉันดื่มด่ำกับความทุกข์ทน
Tur geng tee tum hai chun deum dum gup kwahm sook ton
Youíre skilled at making me absorb this suffering
เธอเก่งที่ทำให้ฉันเจอใครกี่คน
Tur geng tee tum hai chun jur krai gee kon
Youíre skilled at making me meet other people
ก็ไม่ทำให้ลืมเธอไปจากหัวใจ
Gor mai tum hai leum tur bpai jahk hua jai
But not making me forget you from my heart

(**) ฉันแพ้ให้เธอทุกทาง โอ้ที่รัก
Chun pae hai tur took tahng oh tee ruk
Iíve lost to you in every way, oh, darling
ฉันแพ้ให้เธอทุกทาง หมดหัวใจ
Chun pae hai tur took tahng mot hua jai
Iíve lost to you in every way with all my heart
แพ้เธอหมดทุกทางจริงๆ ไม่ว่ายังไง
Pae tur mot took tahng jing jing mai wah yung ngai
Iíve really lost to you in every way, no matter what
คำว่ารักก็ยังอยู่กลางหัวใจ
Kum wah ruk gor yung yoo glahng hua jai
The word ďloveĒ is still in the middle of my heart

(***) ฉันคิดถึงเธอทุกที โอ้ที่รัก
Chun kit teung tur took tee oh tee ruk
I miss you every time, oh, darling
เริ่มต้นไม่ได้สักที กับคนไหน
Rerm dton mai dai suk tee gup kon nai
I canít start over with anyone else
คิดถึงเธอเหลือเกิน หมดหัวใจ
Kit teung tur leua gern mot hua jai
I miss you so much with all my heart
ฝนฟ้าจะเป็นอย่างไร หัวใจก็ยังเป็นของเธอ
Fon fah ja bpen yahng rai hua jai gor yung bpen kaung tur
However the rain will be, my heart is still yours

นั่งมองเธอแล้วยิ้มให้รูปเก่าๆ
Nung maung tur laeo yim hai roop gao gao
I sit and look at you and smile at our old pictures
เหลือเพียงคำว่าเราที่มันไม่เคลื่อนไหว
Leua piang kumw ah rao tee mun mai kleuan wai
All thatís left of us that hasnít moved
เหลือเพียงความงดงามที่เป็นแค่เพียงรูปถ่าย
Leua piang kwahm ngot ngahm tee bpen kae piang roop tai
All thatís left is the beauty thatís only in the photographs
เหลือเพียงลมหายใจที่ใกล้เบาลง
Leua piang lom hai jai tee glai bao long
All thatís left is my breath thatís close to weakening

(*,**,***,**,***)

หัวใจฉันยังเป็นของเธอ
Hua jai chun yung bpen kaung tur
My heart is still yours

ps.
If your girl like singing? Some of the mini Karaoke box quite fun can be found at shopping malls or arcade in bkk

Last edited by funboi; 28-02-2019 at 04:51 PM.
Advert Space Available